Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M4F // IMs or PM // Slice of life & TV/Film/Videogame cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedRuss

Super-Earth
I am now looking for some new short term partners who like to dip in and out of roleplay and can be dynamic with setting up a play pretty quickly - although do not mistake this for a lack of planning or detail.

With work and other things I can't always commit to longterm plays but if we have a good thing going then never say never.

It's usually easiest with this kind of drop-in/drop-out short term play that we're friendly ooc so even if you're not up for roleplay feel free to say hi!

I can roleplay via AIM, Skype and YIM. PMs are possible but threads are a no-go for me I'm afraid. Feel free to add/IM me straight off the bat or drop me a PM - I will rarely read the comments in this thread so please don't post below.

None of these lists are at all exhaustive, feel free to message me with any ideas of your own. I'll try to expand as much as I can.

Current kink cravings
Sci-Fi
Age differences
Heavy flirting
Dares
Pregnancy
Lactation (doesn't need to be with pregnancy)
Mind Control
Secret Agents
Public masturbation

Scenario cravings

I like all my scenarios with a twist ie not the 'norm'. For example, teacher/student shouldn't be the traditional classroom - let's spice it up with a joint teacher/coach assignment or some non-tradition sex ed classes.

Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite who wants to discover this 'sex' thing she read about
Flatmates where the girl likes to feed her fellow housemate her own-made milk
English MI5 agent who's fed up of being treated like America's bitch so takes it out on a young female CIA agent eager to please
Anything Star Trek
Sex curious 16 year old girl alone with her new step-brother/step-dad for the first time.

Slice of life

Shopping centre/mall
Neighbours
Local swimming pool
Nudists
School
Incest @ home or anywhere

TV/film fandoms

Star Trek
Doctor Who
DC Universe
Avengers
Heroes (OC only)

Celebrity

Video game fandoms

Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider
Remember Me
Arkham Asylum/City/Origins

Hope to hear from you if you've made it this far!

~Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom