Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha’s Choice - looking for a longterm male rp partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiaNoir

Star
Hello All!
Below is an idea I had a while ago, it was started up recently but I lost my rp partner just when I began getting excited about this rp idea! There is more information on my page concerning my likes and dislikes as well as my FList. Please PM me with any questions or concerns!

Alpha’s Choice

Setting: Modern world, present time
What I am looking for: A long term Rp that is detailed orientated and has a decent level of build up of plot.

Plot: Gia is transferred to New York homicide on a few special cases that need investigating. She is assigned to work with (your character) on a string of murders that authorities are baffled on. Gia’s reputation is a good one, so is the reputation of (your character) so their bosses thought it would be a great idea to team these two up on these difficult murder cases.

Gia is the alpha of her clan of lycans, and is constantly harassed by the elder to find a mate. She buries herself in her work and when she is not working, she is taking care of her clan business with no thought as to finding a mate. (Your character) is also the Alpha of his lycan clan and because of work hasn’t found a suitable mate, although there is a female who keeps harassing him to take her. But somehow with this female it doesn’t seem right.

Gia and (your character) meet and get along quite nicely, as the months progress and they work on the cases the two seem…perfect for one another. But of course either of them know of each others lycan secret. Chase is a lycan from a rival clan, his group is composed of mostly young males looking to take over Gia’s group of prominently females. One evening he attacks her clan leading to a battle that last two hours and sends Chase’s group off with their tales between their legs! Gia goes to work the following day and (your character) notices her bandaged arm and shows concern.

The following evening Chase conducts a raid on (your characters) clan looking to take over the clan and claim its females, of course Chase’s group looses, unfortunately (your character returns to work with a busted lip) Gia shows concern and actually cares for his busted lip as the raid on (your characters) clan was done right before he needed to get to work! At this point the two are beginning to be more attracted to each other. Even though they are fearful of each others lycan secret. They both know they should choose lycan partners even if they cannot find the proper mate. But the attraction to each other is becoming stronger and harder to hold back.

(Your character) finds out two females from his group are missing, and he worries that Chase has taken them. He goes to search for them and finds himself overlooking a raid about to take place. Unknowing, (your character) is watching Chase raid Gia’s clan whom are fighting for their lives, (your character) decides to put lycan rules aside and helps Gia’s clan defeat Chase’s group. After the battle the two Alpha’s keep their distance, as it is customary to do so. (Your character) finds out his two missing females were being cared for my Gia’s group.

(Your character) is intrigued by Gia’s group. Normally lycan groups would not interfere in the business of other clans. Everyone keeps to their own territory. Gia on the other hand is mesmerized by the Alpha whom chose to help her clan despite the rules of ‘take care of your own’ The two don’t know they actually work together, and have been attracted to each others human form. How would these two mesh as lycans? Will they ever find out the truth about each other? Falling in love is easy enough, but would them falling in love mean turmoil for the rest of their clan? Would they be able to merge both clans? Would they be able to stop Chase for good since evidence is connecting Chase to these murders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom