Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Dr. and Blackmail by RobBase086 and Kinarivex

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a Monday morning and Dr. Robert Sandage came into the lab. He saw his assistant working on a portion of the project that Dr. Sandage had created. Dr. Sandage was 42 years old, and stood 5'4" tall with short black hair, brown eyes weighing 140 pounds. He said to his assistant, "Good morning! How are you doing this morning?" With a smile to her as he then sat down at his desk bringing up the program for his formula that he had been trying to get right since it had something to do with genetics. If it was not done right it could create problems for anyone who uses it. He was looking at his notes and looking at a genetics strand trying to figure out how the formula would alter the genes to perfect them. It was not a easy job that Dr. Sandage did, but it was what he was paid to do though.

His assistant was busy working on the chamber trying to make sure that it ran right and would not have any problems at all with it. "How is the chamber coming along Dr.? I hope that you are not having problems working with this?" He said to her as he was ready to start testing soon. "Now have you contacted people to perhaps try this because I believe this will be a medical break through Dr." He told her as he looked and watched her work on what she was doing.

Dr. Mia Rinaldi Vion was busy typing away at a console near the chamber, running tests and diagnostics. She jumped a little at the sudden sound of her superior. "O-Oh D-Doctor Sandage! H-Hi! Good morning!" She said with a quick bow. She was very capable in computer sciences though a shut in, often nervous around others, especially around the good doctor whom she might of had a crush on. "Uh, The machine itself seems to be operating within normal parameters and I have chosen candidates however I need to know just how much you will be offering them as incentive and the time and date. Once I have that I would be ready to start making calls." She said with her cheerful smile.

Kinarivex said:
Dr. Mia Rinaldi Vion was busy typing away at a console near the chamber, running tests and diagnostics. She jumped a little at the sudden sound of her superior. "O-Oh D-Doctor Sandage! H-Hi! Good morning!" She said with a quick bow. She was very capable in computer sciences though a shut in, often nervous around others, especially around the good doctor whom she might of had a crush on. "Uh, The machine itself seems to be operating within normal parameters and I have chosen candidates however I need to know just how much you will be offering them as incentive and the time and date. Once I have that I would be ready to start making calls." She said with her cheerful smile.

As he could tell that she was working hard running tests on what she has built. "Hello Dr. Vion! How goes the system and the chamber?" He asked her. As he could tell that she will have it up and running ready fir it to be tested on a few people. "That is marvelous to hear that it is fully functional. Well I have to make sure the formula that I am working on will work. It cannot wear off though. That would not be good especially after they invested funds to cure what ails them. I know that if this was in the wrong hands it would be abused. I would not be too pleased about that at all." He told her looking at her. "Do you agree with me about this Dr.?" He asked her. "Let us make sure it works. Dies that sound good to you?" He asked her.

Back
Top Bottom