Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (New Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebones

Star
*Sigh...*

Today was a bad day for Kichin. It started out well enough. Woke up, eat breakfast, go to work, eat lunch, leave work. Not much worth mentioning. But when he came home, that was when his day started going south. When he came home, he found that Asuka, his pet fishing spider, had passed away.

Kichin's biggest hobby was entomology, so it shouldn't be too surprising that he had kept many kinds of bugs as pets in the past. He took excellent care of all of them, without doubt. Sadly however, most arthropods are not blessed with particularly long life spans. Despite knowing this and it happening numerous times already, it never ceased to make his heart ache.

He gently cupped Asuka in his hands and headed back outside. He dug a small grave and placed her in it. Despite his best efforts, a single tear escaped his eye as he buried her. "Most people would think it silly to be so sentimental over bugs" He said as he stood up. "I guess I'm just not most people"

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful after he went back inside. The only thing he felt like cooking for dinner was some instant noodle, and he couldn't bring himself to watch t.v. or ready any books. All he could do was lounge about, mourning for Asuka and all the other bugs he had kept in his care. Feeling drained of energy, he decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to go to bed a bit earlier then usual. 'Tomorrow's the weekend' he thought as he entered the bedroom and got into bed. 'I'll feel at least a little better in the morning'

After turning off the lights, he quickly fell asleep. However, he certainly wasn't prepared for the sight he would witness in the morning. As rays of sunlight poured through the window and onto his face, he slowly opened his eyes and sat up, stretching his arms into the air.

The very first thing he saw that day...

Was girls. Four of them. All standing at the foot of his bed, looking directly at him. He blinked his eyes a couple times in disbelief. It was still early, so the only thing he could manage to say on the situation was a mere.

"Huh?"

Ahri sat at the foot of the bed, staring up at kichen. She had been his first pet, a red spotted purple brush footed butterfly. You wouldn't guess that from the new body, standing at a still small height of 5'4. She swept back her purple hair and sat next to the boy. "Kichen? It has been so long..." She trailed off, grabbing his arm and hugging it, unknowingly pressing it closer to her breasts. "I missed you..."

Aska wasn't paying much attention. At the moment she was just tying to get the hand of this body of hers. "How do you walk with these..." She spoke softly, have two legs instead of eight. "Umm..." the swimsuit clad female just stared at the others. "...Food." she had a predatory look in her eye, she kinda hadn't noticed Kishin all that much since, when she was hungry food was all she thought about.

So she then wrapped her arms around Ahri crossing them above her breasts, and nibble lightly on her ear, thinking she was edible, but something felt off..

Hope stares from the top of the bed this time laying there in wait for someone to pop up in front of her. She immediately glomps the head of Aska plunging Aska's vision into nothing but breast surrounding get head. Hope begins to kiss Aska on the top of the head. Her arms are wrapped tightly around the waist of Aska s."Ihope you like this"she says as her naked breasts surround Aska's vision

Luna Nightbug sighed watching as Asuke try to make meal out of Ahri, Luna try to pull her off the other girl. Luna's hands had slipped into Asuke's bikini as grabbed a hold on her breasts. "Come on creepy girl we she isn't a bug anymore so stop trying to eat.... Hey Don't you start!" Luna shouted now also trying to pull Hope off Asuke as well trying to pull Asuke off Ahri. "I can use a little help here Trishin." Luna having a hard time pulling the three other girls away from one another as her hands grope both Asuke's and Hope's breast.

Kichin was blindsided by all this. 'What in the world is all this?' He thought. 'Is this one of those dreams where you wake up into another dream?'.

The purple haired girl was the first to speak up. "Excuse me?" He said. Kichin didn't recognize her at all. "You mean we're met befo-WOAH!" Before he could finish his sentence, Ahri sat down next to him, hugging his arm. This caught him off guard, making him jump back a bit from the sudden intimacy."

Then the girl next to her whispered something about walking. Kichin couldn't tell, he was too off put that the only thing she wore was a bikini while the other 3 girls were fully clothed. Apparently that wasn't strange enough, as she began to softly chew on the first girls ear.

The surprises were far from over, as the third girl jumped at the second one, forcefully pulling her into a hug. "Hey, hey..." Words were starting to fail him now. "What are you doing?"

The short haired girl had a similar reaction, trying to pull the bikini girl off of the first girl, and then trying to separate the final girl off of her.

"I can use a little help here Trishin."

"Trishin..." He repeated. "Do you mean me?"

He shook his head. 'Alright' Kichin thought. 'It's high time to figure out what's going on'. "Excuse me..." He said. "I don't mean to sound rude, but would one of you please explain to me why there are four strangers in my bedroom?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom