Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-Fi story

WARNING... THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME EXTREME FETISHES THAT ARE REALLY OUT THERE. THIS INCLUDES TENTACLES AND FURRIES. THIS INCLUDES ONLY SEXUAL ACTS BETWEEN CHARACTERS THAT ARE 16+ LEGAL AGE IN EUROPE. ALL OF THESE WILL BE MADE IN LATER CHAPTERS THAT I WILL ADD IN ANOTHER REPLY AND LINK TO THIS POST

THIS IS ALSO MY FIRST STORY SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW I DID

Chapter 0- Background

I was born as a biological experiment. It was the year 2050 when human ova and animal DNA were combined in the black market. Their goal was to produce exotically attractive "furry" humans for the sex slave industry of the black market.

There were 4 facilities that artificially produced humans with donated or stolen human ova. One produced pure humans, the second produced 1/4 animal infused humans, the third 1/2 animal infused humans, the fourth 3/4 animal infused humans. The second one was where i was made.

I was made to look like Viera from an old game called Final Fantasy. I was lucky as i was one of the few made before facility 2 was closed.
http://www.deviantart.com/art/viera-mjrn-123117255
I was raised as a slave and was made to serve. They taught me to clean, do the laundry, speak, and be obedient when i was young.

There was always a number next to my bed where i slept. Each time i was forced to sleep the number went up. The number reached 6205 when they brought in wierd clothing and threw them on my bed. This is where my life of being taught servitude got intense.

Chapter 1- Wake up Call

On the day i woke up when the number reached 6205 I remember 3 women walking into my room. They looked at me with sad eyes and got me out of bed. they then opened my closet and the one with red hair said "Choose a few outfits to keep... the rest goes away forever."

I looked inside of my closet confused but I was taught never to ask questions and simply followed orders. I picked the ones that kept me warm and never had people staring at me. Those were the same clothes that covered my entire body up. They grabbed everything else and put them in a bin and rolled it out of my door. The only thing they didnt take was my maid uniform which I wore every Tuesday as a requirement otherwise i was spanked.

They then rolled in an assortment of corsets and other such clothing that barely covered my body up. They threw a metal loop neck collar on my bed with a silver corset and a clear pair of 9 inch platform heels.

"Get naked." the redhead demanded. Obediently I stripped away my clothing. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary as she was usually the one that inspected my body and cleaned it when it was shower time. She was my "caretaker" as she called it when she washed me one day. She was one of the few people i was allowed to talk to at the facility.

I stood there bare and defenseless in front of her. She stared at me intensely. She looked me up and down as i stood there. All i could do was feel my face heat up as she looked me up and down. Even though this was an everyday ritual of her seeing me naked every day, it was weird for her to look at my body with the judgmental looks that the boys around the facility usually gave me.

She tore her gaze away and left me curious about her gaze. Her face was almost as red as her short red hair. She reached for the collar and unlocked it with a key she took out of a pocket. She picked it up and smiled one of those mysterious smiles she gave me the past few times she saw me fully exposed in front of her.

She reached her arm around me holding one part of the collar. The cold metal collar touched the back of my neck and i couldn't help but shy away at the extreme cold. "Stay calm... it'll be less cold later... see? perfectly normal on me" she says rubbing the metal collar around her neck. I obediently kept my neck still as she put the back of the collar on me. The cold collar makes me shiver as it wrapped around my neck. She then placed the key back into the keyhole and turned making it click on both sides of my neck wrapping the now semi warm collar in place forever. She backed away and stared at me up and down again with a smile.

As soon as she backed away, my hands instinctually went for the collar feeling the nice smooth round edge of the collar. It was tight enough to make me feel weak but loose enough to allow me to breath and feel comfortable.

My caretaker then came over with the corset. She already undid the laces making them easy to put on. Her hands guided mine to the back of my body. She gently guided them to the laces and made me pull each one until one by one they tightened and fit snugly on my body. It started from the top of my back to the bottom making me tie knots in two places. One was at the bottom of the corset and the other was somewhere in the middle.

She then stepped back and said “Remember how to tie it” she whispered untying it again 5 times and making me tie it by myself. She then took a pair of white thigh high lingerie laced stockings and gently sat me down on the bed. “These will make you look pretty, cute, and attractive.” She says sliding them on me one leg at a time. The fabric was always cool and made my legs feel as though they were sitting in pools of cool water. She got me a matching pair of arm gloves and put them on my arms. I was now white as snow in my corset, arm gloves, and leggings with my natural tan skin color brought out by the whiteness of my clothes.

She looked at me and smiled. “This is how you shall put on your new outfits. From now on you are only permitted to wear heels and other outfits which I shall teach you how to put on later on this week.” She then motioned for one of the two monitors next to her and they hand her a leash. The hooked it onto my metal collar and led me slowly around the room. My first step in these extra high heels was wobbly. My feet were heavier than ever and it felt as though I was not touching the ground properly like you feel with sandals and sneakers. She looked at my long wobbling legs and laughed “God… you look like a giraffe in those.”, Like I knew what a giraffe was back then in the facility.

As I continued to talk I stumbled from time to time tripping over the front of the platforms. Each time she was there to catch me laughing at my new found clumsiness. After about 30 minutes or so of walking around in the room I found my balance in the shoes.

She led me out of the room and into the hallway. The two monitors had one other girl with them. One had a tattoo reading “Draenei” She had horns like a goat and the legs of a horse with a long slender tail at the end that looked almost salamander like. Her skin was modified to be blue like the tongue color of a skink. I had a tattoo on the sides of my legs as well reading “viera”. Her hair was white and was tied up in a ponytail that reached the lower portion of her neck.

The “draenei” had the same number as me every time she slept. Only later did I find out that we were made at the same time when a gamer ordered us. She and I sometimes cleansed each other in the shower when our caretaker was not around. Otherwise, the caretaker would have cleansed us.
(NOTE TO READERS… IF YOU HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR… YOU DESERVE NAMES…sorry for the lateness D:
Main character: Monica (origin: Latina)
Daenei friend: Sasha (Origin: Malaysian)
Caretaker: Melisandre (Origin: Russian)
)

We were both dressed similarly except she was in black clothing and I was in white clothing. We smiled at each other as were the closest things we had to Best Friends Forever sharing almost every class and activity together. Sasha greeted me by placing her head on mine letting our foreheads touch. We then immediately snapped back the way we were trained and nodded at the Melisandre in unison for us to begin the day. She tugged on both collars and we both somewhat stumbled making her monitors panic to make sure we didn’t fall. I laughed and so did Sasha as we watched each other move around clumsily. Little did we know… everything was going to change.

Back
Top Bottom