Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Growing up... (Count & Loneiysong)

Alexander Smith and his oldest daughter, Maddy, had prepared the perfect day for his youngest little princess, Suzie. Now that she was turning 16, Maddy had persuaded him to go out and get her all sorts of fabulous clothing and gifts for her. Clothing which his Maddy had tried out for him to judge, everything from over the top and fancy skirts, to high heels, and even bikinis for Suzie to use and show off her growing femininity. All of it had been incredibly fun, especially since Alex got a chance to see Maddy's spectacular body give him a show or two. They loved to play with the danger of getting caught, of flirting in public, even though they clearly were about twenty years apart, they loved to stare at each other with desire, and fuck each other in their imagination, today had been precisely tense in that manner. He already thought of what tonight was going to end like, but they had to keep it a secret, so that Suzie wouldn't find out... or so he thought.

Alexander packed the things in his car, closing the back door shut, as Maddy was getting into the front. They had spent the entire Friday morning at the mall, when no one was around, and now they were on their way to pick up Suzie at school. He was wearing a light blue button up shirt, with dark blue stripes going down it, while wearing a light khaki polo slacks and a pair of dress shoes. His sleeves were rolled up, to show his powerful forearms and an old tattoo from when he was in his 20s. Now he was a serious man, but a loving one too. He knew when to have fun, but over all, he knew how to have it his own way, little did hie know Maddy inherited his genes of getting what ever it was that she wanted one way or another. He had short brown hair, neatly combed to the left, a pair of piercing blue eyes, and probably the sexiest smile any girl could come across. His features were well defined and straight, while his voice boomed in a low tone. His skin color was of a rich peach tan, and his teeth perfectly pearly white.

He walked up to the side of his sports car, as he saw Maddy sitting next to him, "Okay babe..." He placed his hand on her knee, "Are you hungry?" He asked her raising an eyebrow as he shut the door closed on his side, and turned on the radio without even having to look at it. "Cause I sure am..." He said, now taking his hand off her knee, onto his stomach, rubbing it lightly. He had asked for this day off, specially to make it a special day for Suzie, and he was going to make it count. He placed the keys in the car, which was all leather black interior, "Where do you think your sister would like to eat?" He asked her with a sly grin.

Maddy had helped him pick out sexy clothes. She was going to show Suzie what she should look for in a man. It was the same birthday that Maddy herself was taken in the late night one night by her father who desperately sought the attention of a woman. Maddy leaned back and smiled remembering feeling him sink into her and whisper into her ear about how beautiful she was and how much she looked like her mother. She looked at him as he hung back by the trunk to pack it up. She climbed into the passenger side. She wore short shorts and a white loose top that dipped low on her breasts. She never wore a bra because she liked to show off her perky breasts. She buckled up and then looked up as her father got in and put his hand on her knee.

Maddy looked up at him and grinned. Her long blonde hair was pulled back and her blue eyes looked at him and she kissed his cheek and then smiled.

"You know me, I can always eat." She buckled up and looked at him and reached out stroking his stomach down close to his cock. She then laughed and then shook her head a bit and then thought of what her sister Suzie would like.

"Pizza." She smiled and looked at him.

"Right..." He said as she looked back at the road, "Then lets go get her." He winked at Maddy before taking off. It had been a curious relationship for him, Maddy grew to become a fully fledge women, that grew to meet his every need. She became the mother figure of the family, and she grew to become his ideal lover. With the youth and beauty that she had, Alexander could not meet any other women in the world that he wanted, and yet, Maddy had it all planned out, there would be another one, but this one wouldn't escape their household, it would only increment the love and bond inside it.

He too, had remembered the night Maddy turned 16. It had been a dark time for him, and his daughter had become his angel, his savior, from there on, things became even better, and all that he had, was due to the fact that she had helped him keep his mind sane, and his cock in place. "Oh baby, I think you should sleep with me tonight." He said loudly, "After Suzie goes to sleep..." He said as they turned the car, "I've been wanting to make love to you." He said sincerely, "I miss you." He said at her, placing his hand back on her knees once more, caressing her soft skin lightly. It had been a long time since they had fucked, mainly because Suzie was getting older and more aware, and he had focused way too much on work lately. But today they clicked again, that mall trip had made them have fun, like the old days.

They were getting closer to Suzie's school now, where they would pick her up early, as a special treat.

"Alright then let's go." She smiled. Maddy sat back and grinned. She loved being the mother of the household, loved pleasing her father. She knew that he was happy with her, because he never once looked at another woman the way that he looked at her. She gave him everything he could ever want and need. She was a homemaker, but at the same time his loyal little slut who was always willing to please and eager to do it. She however had plans for Suzie. Suzie loved to work, she would be the other sorce of income and be the second wife to their father. Maddy felt herself his wife. But their relationship was so much stronger than what she saw of others. The occasions where they slept together was precious and savored. Not a nightly routine. He would come to her, tell her to come to bed with him, and they would lay in each others arms. But she felt the time had come for her father to have more variety. Because variety was the spice of life.

She smiled. "I have missed you too." She smiled and then took his hand and slipped it up her thigh of her short shorts and got his fingers so close to her pussy. She raised his hand and kissed each finger and nuzzling his palm. "I have been wanting you to make love to me." She smiled. It was not a rare occurance to be in the shower, feel him come in and have him push her against the wall and cover her mouth whispering that Suzie was still home and fucked her wild. She smiled and looked at him nodding.

"Yes, I have been horny for you for a while now." She whispered leaning in and kissing his neck and jaw.

Suzie was the polar opposite of her sister. She was a hard rock and roll girl who was constantly asking for either piercings or tattoos. She was more like her father than their mother. She stood outside kicking the rocks with her dock martins. She wore jeans that clung to her hips and some vintage rock and roll shirt. HEr black hair was streaked all sorts of colors, and Suzie seemed to wear a permanent pout on her lips ever since Maddy had walked in on her and her boyfriend getting as Maddy called it "too handsy". Suzie looked up seeing her fathers sports car and came up.

"Hey." Maddy said as Suzie crawled into the back tossing her back pack to the side.

"Hey." Suzie said and sat back. Maddy turned smelling cigarette smoke on her sister. Suzie shrugged. "Your not my mom." SHE said and crossed her legs.

Back
Top Bottom