Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Have a taste ;) (Different Historical plots inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

I've had a few threads on here but I decided to completely revamp things. Some of my plots will have already been put on a previous post and some will be brand new-

First are my limits. I don't put my kinks as I like everything but:
Anal (Big no no)
Incest. (I have siblings myself and I can't handle that stuff)
Bestiality. (I have pets come on...)
Watersports/ Any toilet stuff. (It's in the toilet it stays in the toilet

Anything else I'm pretty okay with!
---
My Rules of Roleplay

1. I only play on yahoo instant messenger. I can sometimes be persuaded to write on email but not very often.
2. I know you can't really write a book on YIM, and I don't expect that- I much prefer a good solid 5+ sentences. Honestly to me it's quality rather than quantity.
3. If you've read my profile you would know I study English as a major. Please don't let that put you off, I mess up too! As long as you have a decent grasp on English and how to use it, then that is fine.
4. I only roleplay in THIRD person...I have put this on my other threads and people have still tried to coax me into first...and I don't do that. EVER.
5. Finally, I hope we have fun, and can enjoy writing together, but if we don't and you don't enjoy the story then please tell me instead of simply not speaking to me again. Give me that common courtesy and i'll do the same for you.
----
Okay now on to the show!

Plots ( ____x_____ = Me X You)

ServantXMaster's Son

Our character's have known each other since the tender age of five and seven, yet when a simple friendship threatens to turn into something more your character's Father notices, and sends him away for an education, leaving my character behind. It starts when your character just returns at the age of twenty, and it's clear that the feeling's haven't gone away. The Father however is furious, and needs to end this once and for all. (It would be great if you could play the Father too.)
Could contain: Rape, Non/Con, Mental, Physical, Sexual abuse, Torture, but could also be quite romantic from the son's point

Female Commander X Warrior
Okay guys this one is based on recent watch of mine. (Don't know if anyone has seen it, if not shame on you!) It's 300:Rise of an Empire based. Our two character's are against each other in War, and in a attempt to end it with a truce both have to meet at mutual grounds. However when one thing leads to another, it soon turns into a different matter entirely. My character was betrothed to the King of the side she is fighting for, and when she is found out it turns nasty. Will the warrior save her or let her rot, as it is clear she is the only one keeping him from winning the battle. (Once again it would be amazing if you could play both the warrior and the King)
Could contain: Violence, rough sex, physical, sexual abuse (from King's point), vanilla, possible force of marriage.

Secret Agent X Secret Agent (Both from different agency's)
Okay so I was thinking this one could be quite fun... we could have two agents paired together, my character quite cold and complicated, and yours a notorious womanizer. Thrown on a mission together they dislike each other instantly, however they begin to warm up to one another, but this isn't allowed by the opposing agencies. This could also work as an Enemy (me) X Secret Agent.
Could contain: Pretty vanilla stuff really, little bit of violence, rough play, teasing.

Princess X Army Leader
This one would be quite a dark one and would involve my character as a princess, in a respectable kingdom. Your character would overthrow it, killing the girl's parents. He needs her hand in marriage but she will not give it to him, so he will force her, one way or another
Could contain: Rape, Non con, Force, Torture, Hostage Situation, Violence, Physical, Sexual and Mental Abuse,

Queen X Knight
A Princess was forced to marry and become Queen of a country she did not know much of in order to form a band of peace between both Kingdom's, her husband however is not a nice man, he beats her, rapes her, makes her life a misery, and more to the point he gets away with it because he rules the throne. However his first knight sees how she is mistreated, and he flinches every single time a hand is laid on her, for things that really were not fair. As their relationship blossoms they end up part of a secret affair. (If you played the King and the Knight that would be absolutely PERFECT :) )
Could contain: Rape, Non Con, Force, Physical Abuse, love, romance, consequence.

Vampire X Hunter BRAND NEW I WANT TO DO THIS
Vampires had always been myths to many people, however there were a select group that did believe in them. There was an outbreak in the 1900's yet they managed to destroy most of the vampires. However fifty years later there is one woman captured, who was turned just before the last vampire was killed. She is a good woman, and survives on animal blood but that means nothing to the hunters, especially your character. When she is brought in by a cage, shackled and bound she was to be made an example out of. Forced into being a servant of the hunters and often suffering she feels there is no way out. Though what would happen if the lead huntsman's son fell in love with her? (This would require you to play both the Lead huntsman and his son.)
Could contain: Rape, Non-con, Force, Physical abuse, Mental abuse, starvation (of blood), torture, group rape (though doesn't have to be detailed in writing), romance, love, temptation.

Falsely accused convict girl X Prince
When a peasant is accused for a thievery she didn't commit she is sentenced to death, however when the Prince of the land intervenes, much to his Father's dismay, she becomes his property, to do with as he pleases. But he falls in love with her and the problem is society won't accept it.
Could contain, violence, love, romance, dramatic themes, temptation.

This is all I have for now... but please, if you like what you see please send me a private message (I don't respond to thread replies) and we can set something up!

Hope to hear from you soon!

RE: I'll be the one you don't forget... Plots inside

Hello Angel,

Post content apart, I love the way you write. I think we could match well together..Let me know if you'd like to discuss potential plots on Yahoo.

Cheers!

Angelique2206 said:
Hello everyone.

I've had a few threads on here but I decided to completely revamp things. Some of my plots will have already been put on a previous post and some will be brand new-

Anal (Big no no)

---
My Rules of Roleplay

1. I only play on yahoo instant messenger. I can sometimes be persuaded to write on email but not very often.
2. I know you can't really write a book on YIM, and I don't expect that- I much prefer a good solid 5+ sentences. Honestly to me it's quality rather than quantity.
3. If you've read my profile you would know I study English as a major. Please don't let that put you off, I mess up too! As long as you have a decent grasp on English and how to use it, then that is fine.
4. I only roleplay in THIRD person...I have put this on my other threads and people have still tried to coax me into first...and I don't do that. EVER.
5. Finally, I hope we have fun, and can enjoy writing together, but if we don't and you don't enjoy the story then please tell me instead of simply not speaking to me again. Give me that common courtesy and i'll do the same for you.
----
Okay now on to the show!

ServantXMaster's Son

Our character's have known each other since the tender age of five and seven, yet when a simple friendship threatens to turn into something more your character's Father notices, and sends him away for an education, leaving my character behind. It starts when your character just returns at the age of twenty, and it's clear that the feeling's haven't gone away. The Father however is furious, and needs to end this once and for all. (It would be great if you could play the Father too.)
Could contain: Rape, Non/Con, Mental, Physical, Sexual abuse, Torture, but could also be quite romantic from the son's point

Okay guys this one is based on recent watch of mine. (Don't know if anyone has seen it, if not shame on you!) It's 300:Rise of an Empire based. Our two character's are against each other in War, and in a attempt to end it with a truce both have to meet at mutual grounds. However when one thing leads to another, it soon turns into a different matter entirely. My character was betrothed to the King of the side she is fighting for, and when she is found out it turns nasty. Will the warrior save her or let her rot, as it is clear she is the only one keeping him from winning the battle. (Once again it would be amazing if you could play both the warrior and the King)
Could contain: Violence, rough sex, physical, sexual abuse (from King's point), vanilla, possible force of marriage.

Okay so I was thinking this one could be quite fun... we could have two agents paired together, my character quite cold and complicated, and yours a notorious womanizer. Thrown on a mission together they dislike each other instantly, however they begin to warm up to one another, but this isn't allowed by the opposing agencies. This could also work as an Enemy (me) X Secret Agent.
Could contain: Pretty vanilla stuff really, little bit of violence, rough play, teasing.

Princess X Army Leader
This one would be quite a dark one and would involve my character as a princess, in a respectable kingdom. Your character would overthrow it, killing the girl's parents. He needs her hand in marriage but she will not give it to him, so he will force her, one way or another
Could contain: Rape, Non con, Force, Torture, Hostage Situation, Violence, Physical, Sexual and Mental Abuse,

Queen X Knight REALLY WANT TO DO THIS ONE!
A Princess was forced to marry and become Queen of a country she did not know much of in order to form a band of peace between both Kingdom's, her husband however is not a nice man, he beats her, rapes her, makes her life a misery, and more to the point he gets away with it because he rules the throne. However his first knight sees how she is mistreated, and he flinches every single time a hand is laid on her, for things that really were not fair. As their relationship blossoms they end up part of a secret affair. (If you played the King and the Knight that would be absolutely PERFECT :) )
Could contain: Rape, Non Con, Force, Physical Abuse, love, romance, consequence.

----
This is all I have for now... but please, if you like what you see please send me a private message (I don't respond to thread replies) and we can set something up!

RE: I'll be the one you don't forget... Plots inside

Hi there,

I love your ideas, but would you also go for a non submissive character?

Angelique2206 said:
Hello everyone.

Anal (Big no no)

---
My Rules of Roleplay

----
Okay now on to the show!

ServantXMaster's Son

Princess X Army Leader

Queen X Knight REALLY WANT TO DO THIS ONE!

----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom