Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Rush Hour ( Fast cars/ rouge/ looking for that type of thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
So this was an idea I kind of had after watching a couple car racing oriented films.

Basically its open for suggestion and change but as it stands the basic plot is I am looking for someone to play a rogue race car driver, one who probably has some sort of criminal background. Doesn’t have to be a ruthless serial killer though if that’s your thing, by all means….

My character would be a young female that somehow he ends up grabbing as collateral on the way of his current run. The basic plot leaves a lot of room for improvising.

I figured depending’s on how long term the role-play could be we could stretch it out. My character after everything could end up being an apprentice.

Like I said pretty open on this one.

Only request is I got some visuals I’d like used for both roles. For the rogue driver, it can be female or male. I can do both MxF and FxF.

I wouldn’t mind even switching the roles and having the female be the driver be the driver in the MxF I just wouldn’t be able to play her very well. I could try. I was kind of hoping a guy who knows his cars might take up the role lol though it does sound appetizing. Though if you play a female you better be one or be damn convincing else I won't be interested.

dcb4becd89263_600x450_9bc9c92aba.jpg

kiera_knightley.jpg

The above two are just idea's in mind if the female ends up being the driver.

Looking for it least one or two games of this.

Only rule still is I only do vanilla sex, nothing to extreme.

He was my first choice but I an also open. Want to use someone else and have someone in mind? Show me and maybe I'll like.

My second.

21349780005_large.jpg

1985_toyota_mr2-pic-58077.jpeg

Some of example of cars I like that could be used. This is open too.

Don't message me if you can't write worth of shit and if you just want smut....you sure as hell better be able to give me a reason to want to keep role playing with you. Sick and tired of people just wanting smut with nothing to give. I am by no means a great writer but I do make an effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom