Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Someone to Play an M Templar OC for Dragon Age Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
The title says a lot of it lol I'm looking for some one to play a male Templar OC for a Dragon Age game. I don't care about your gender.

The character I'm interested in playing is a female Dalish Elf Apostate (the Keeper's First among her clan, so a mage, but outside her clan, she'd be an apostate) that is captured just after the Blight when she's separated from her clan when they're attacked by a band of Darkspawn.

I've got a few ideas floating around in my head, but the general idea is that she's captured and taken to the Tower, and ends up in a relationship with a Templar. It could be one of the ones who captured her, or not, but the rest is still fairly vague. The Tower would still be recovering from the Blood Mage invasion, we can discuss how that should have been handled by the Warden.

This will be primarily a romance story, with some action mixed in, and a fair amount of smut I think once things get going.

I'm looking for some one who can post at least once a week and manage around 2 or 3 paragraphs on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom