Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Words of Wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

HushedDesires

Meteorite
From Your Tyrant Mouth.

Hello Bluemoon. I seem to slip through the smoke here, but I'll stick my hand into the fire once again and try my luck. Here are some of my current cravings; Pm me if you'd like to explore any of them with me!

Current Craving:

To play as a submissive, or bottom partner, for a era-piece. Doesn't entail any need for historical accuracy, either, if you'd rather stick to a vague time period, or the prominent characters of such. At the moment, I'm gravitating towards the Ancient Mediterranean theater, but everything is malleable.

• Homer's Mythic Odyssey.

• The fall of Troy… Spartan Menelaus, or "Fierce Ulysses." A captured war bride, Helen, spoils of war.

• Hellenistic Greece. Mesopotamia. Cimbria. Lesser known: Egypt.

• The Peloponnesian War. Spartan dominance over Athens. Slave trade. The fall of an Empire.

• The rise of Rome. Octavian/Augustus' conquests, pleasures, games, his all-encompasing domination and sphere of influence. The Cimbri.

-- Everytime you come around
There's a bouquet for me
A corsage of promises
And I am pinned
Like a butterfly on a card
I'm naked and I'm scarred
And you're so perfect to me --

Basic plots that can be expanded:​

Fear, Force, Forfeit: Conflict between two striving forces. Two highly competitive professionals; the Taboo of unwilling subjects of desire; Marking, claiming, conquering.

Tough and Tender: Stockholme syndrome? What happens to the subspace when a captor is unyielding in their will, yet loving and adoring? What can a submissive do, but love their captor back, no matter what those guiding hands have yet to teach them.

-- Violent ties with hands like a steeple
Tell me lies with a tongue like a needle
I let the words shot down my throat
A face like an iron fist
That I can never resist
I learn it all by rote --

Words of wisdom from your tyrant mouth.

Anything else? I'm open to creating new worlds and adventures, so feel free to PM me with any questions or ideas.

I'll believe anything that you want
You gotta teach me how to live
Cause you make me wanna die
You took it all,
Now you're all I've got.

- The Bravery.

I had sent you details earlier of YIM and AIM...didnt get a ping.
pussygrinder_m29@yahoo.com - yim
owning_master - aim
own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom