Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas(seeking males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeless

Dust
Hello.

- I prefer for my roleplays to be mostly story-driven.
- I enjoy romance and like to have it be involved at some point in pretty much every roleplay I do.
- I will not play underage characters and I will not play opposite them either.

My plots:

Master x Slave

She was a college student majoring in computer science. He was her professor. When her parents became bankrupt and could no longer support her, she can’t manage to get financial aid or student loans due to her inconsistent grades. Her two jobs, but they only covered her rent and bills with nothing left for her classes. She was very determined to stay in school. To make things worse she gets fired from one of her jobs after being late one two many times. She had always felt like she could talk to this particular professor about anything, so she goes to him for advice and he comes up with a solution that she didn’t expect. She would quit her job, move in with him, allow herself to be ‘owned’ by him, and he would take care of her while paying for her tuition and allowing her to continue her education as long as she spent more time with him than studying.

Single parent x Babysitter

He is in his late forties/early fifties and has a young son(between the ages of 3 and 9). She is a twenty year old college student that babysits from time to time just to have some spending cash. Her parents are financially supporting her while she’s in school. She has watched his son for him many times and they both get along rather well. He becomes more and more interested in her every time he sees her, but he thinks she’d never be okay with such an age gap. Oh how wrong he is.

Boyfriend x Pregnant girlfriend

They’re both in highschool. She is a band geek and he is a drama geek. They’ve been dating since freshman year and are considered to be the cutest couple in their junior class. They are madly in love, well they think they are, but everything comes crashing down when she discovers she is pregnant. She is terrified that he’ll abandon her when she tells him. She already decided that she won’t be giving the baby up.

Teacher x Student

For this one, I’d play a high school senior who has a bad home life. Her mother is an alcoholic, her twin brother has severe anger problems, and her father is in prison for murder. She takes care of her younger sibling, her twin, and her mother all while maintaining her place as captain of the cheerleading squad and getting A’s in all her classes. She does her best to keep her family problems a secret. They moved to the smallish town after her father was sentenced to life in prison without parole. No one knows of her father’s whereabouts. She explains his absence as him being an important business man that works overseas and only comes home for holidays, but plans to start his own company in the states sometime in the future. She claims her mother is out of town a lot on business and does a lot of charity work. The girl claims her brother is adopted and his anger issues are probably because of his birth parents. Her mother’s family is very well-off and has supported them since the girl’s father’s imprisonment. The girl and her family live in a large house that helps keep her cover. Lately, she is finding lying to everyone rather overwhelming. He is a fifty-something year old teacher and is currently quite interested in a female student in his senior AP history class. He knows something up and he does some snooping. One Friday afternoon, he confronts his student and tells her that he knows the truth. She has fallen for him prior to this and is quite angry that of all people he had to be the one to find out. From there on is for us to decide.

Commoner x Princess

This would take place in futuristic times, and the whole world is rules by one royal family. My character is the princess and next in line for the throne. She is expected to marry a young man that comes from a wealthy backward and is well educated. Instead, she falls for an older man that has been poor all is life and doesn’t mind that he doesn’t have any money. All he wants in life is to be able to be with the woman he loves. The two have been seeing each other in secret for months, but both of them want more than having to sneak around. The princess plans to formally announce the relationship after discussing it with her parents, but before she has the chance the media begins spreading scandalous pictures of the two and the princess’s family plan’s to do everything in their power to make the princess and her lover miserable until they break up.

If interested, please send me a PM. Do not reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom