Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Candy Kiss. (Yuri harem.) Main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwasumi shrine, a place well guarded by a long line of Pristesses, each blessed by the Goddess of Lust, with this power they are able to seal demons just by kissing or engaging intercourse with them. This would also explain why each and every one had an enormously impressive rack, like Keiko.

She stood infront of the Shrine seal, which was a large boulder encasing all manner of monster girls which plagued Japan over the years, she was here because she felt the air was different today..

How long has she been sealed way inside that over sized rock, it seem like forever to the Bake-danuki feeling like her body had been bind unable to move any part of her body. The years pass on like minutes for Yuko waiting the seal to weaken or let herself stop thinking, though she wouldn't need to wait no more. Yuko could feel her finger move slightly and with each passing day she would be able to more more part of her own body. "About time I leave." with her own seal weaken Yuko take this chance to leave. A crack appear on the large boulder and in a flash of light that came out of the crack Yuko was standing in front of the miko. Yuko's eyes sight fixated onto Keiko's large tits as she reach out to grope the shrine maiden's boob. "A miko with over sized breasts... I take it that you are the Iwasumi shrine maiden."

Ayame groaned. She did not remember when she first fell asleep, but it probably was a long time, as her body was very achy already. Their was not much to do otherwise, it that was around her was darkness. Ayame loved sleeping in the day, but sleeping at night? Well, that was only natural.

She continued to sleep as always, but she was interrupted with a far away light. This bright, white light called for her, the small glowing light slowing descending upon her. Ayame whined. "Merr... What time is it?..." She asked before the light suddenly switched its pace. From slowly trailing towards Ayame, to now rushing to her location.

"H-hay! Wait!" Ayame cried out as she was engulfed by the light. Her vision was only pure white, and all she could hear, instead of silence, was a loud ringing in her ear. The ringing subsided however, and the light soon gave way to blue skies. Ayame felt like she was resting on something however, something odd and... Squishy.

Squishy was, well, Squishy was squishy. Warm, squishy, green, gooey and lazy and leaking out of a big crack in an even bigger rock. She'd been having a rather nice nap that started some time around the Edo period, but it got a little fuzzy after that. Maybe not fuzzy, but squishy. Squishy collected in a green, bubbly puddle at the base of the rock, rising up first as a head, then a neck, shoulders, and stopping just below a pair of perky breasts. She opened a pair of pale green eyes and squinted at the first sunlight in centuries. "Is there somebody sitting in my butt?"

Regina was inside of an oasis in a secluded island before a portal wrapped around her. The curse was over as she was brought back to the real world. She was sent to another dimension because she was pure and preserved the world. She was staring at a butterfly completely unaware of her surroundings when she magically appears right next to Keiko She comes in the silence right after Squshy finishes speaking. She continues to stand there gently petting the butterfly with a finger. Her tail whips Iwasumi's arm as the wind blows.

NOTE!! I USED IWASUMA INSTEAD OF KEIKO!!! DERP!!

After the boulder shattered, Ashi casually walked out of the cave, stretching her arms in the air. "ennnngghh" She groaned. "Well it's about time we get to leave that god forsaken rock, my back is stiffer then a piece of lumber" She turned her attention to the others. "So would someone mind telling me how this is gonna go down? I'm not familiar with this whole kissing, sealing, miko crap" She walked up to Keiko, holding her chin up with her hand. "Seeing as how you're the only human here, you must be the Iwasumi shrine maiden. So fill me in, are you gonna be our babysitter or something?"

Yuki stood just outside of the shattered rock. She formed a human image so that she could seem normal. Was she really free? It had been an eternity. Walking was... Hard at first... (She had been falling in an endless void for the past few centuries, so give her a break!) she moved past the others and shrine maiden, ice forming slightly at her feet. Humans... Must hate her... They must still hate her for her actions... Why wouldn't they? She was a monster, a murderer, nothing more. She just moved past them all, letting a tear fall down her cheek.

Squishy squished squishily out from around the girl who was sitting in her, oozing over to the shrine maiden and reforming into a mostly humanoid shape, aside from the small puddle that cut her off at the ankle. "Hi miss," she said to Keiko, extending a hand. "My name is squishy and it would be really really super nice if you didn't put me back in the rock. Pretty please with snuggles on top?"

Keiko knew something was up, given a few seconds she soon found herself surrounded by monster girls! One of them even groping her lush breast. "Ngh?" she blushed bright red, "Ah...y-yes?" she stammered merely out from the surprise. Of course not wearing a bra under there wasn't helping.

She turned to the centipede lady who sounded all business like when she spoke to her, "That's what I'm told I don't know if it's true though..." Of course she was very superstitious when it came to such things but, then she noticed the slime girl and Ayame. "Oh that looks fun," she stated as her attention got diverted for a moment watching them. She also then heard crying as she saw a kitsune run off. "Ah! should we go after her?" she looked at the centipede girl, as she seemed more of the practical type.

Well it didn't surprise Yuko that such a busty miko was part of the Iwasumi line and she look like someone you could easily tease. Yuko grinned feeling that the young miko wasn't wearing anything around breasts, though it wouldn't be a surprise she didn't have anything that would fit around the miko's boobs. "Ah Yes that story about the Iwasumi line being able to seal away any supernatural creature's deadly power just by kissing them..." Yuko circled around one of Keiko's nipple with her index finger, then she started roam up to Keiko's chin making her look into her eyes. "Maybe I can be your first." Yuko move closer to the miko's face she could almost lock lips with her, but Yuko walked away from the shrine.

She ran up to the kitsune wrapping her arm around her shoulder and Yuko's tail curled around Yuki's waist. "Hey now you shouldn't be crying." Yuko wiped away the tear off her cheek. "Come on this is the time to celebrate our freedom from the over sized rock." Yuko wasn't going let her walk away bring her back to the others.

Squishy flowed around Keiko's feet, slithering up the front of the shrine maiden's clothes until her hear popped out from between the plump breasts. "I can be super friendly and I luuuurrrrrrve to snuggle," she said, nuzzling into the miko's neck. Her slimy body was surprisingly firm when she wanted it to be, and warm to just the right temperature to be cozy and comfy. "What happened way back when totally wasn't my fault, either. Wanna see some of the tricks I can do?" Her arms reformed around Keiko's waist and squeezed her softly beneath her clothes like a lover, warm soft hands sliding down to cup her taut buns while slippery tendrils quested around her thighs towards her maidenhood.

Regina turns sideways and right into Keiko as she heard the talking. She looks down and notices the human. For years her race had never seen a human. "AHHH!" She screams and immediately gallops away only to crash into Ashi. She lays there in complete silence on top of Ashi which surprisingly didnt kill her. She immediately gets up and pulls the poor centipede girl up. "I'm sorry!" she says hugging the centipede to make her feel better

Other then being blindsided a little by the unitar, Ashi was fine. After pulling away from the hug, she dusted off her suit and straightened her tie. "Charmed, I'm sure" She said nonchalantly. Seeing that the weeping kitsune was taken care of by Yuko, she turned her attention back to Keiko, and apparently Squishy as well. "Hey, Jello, Miko. After spending god knows how many years stuck inside that rock, I could use some action as much as anyone else. But let's save the orgy until after we've eaten some food, yeah?"

Yuki stumbles as yuko leapt at her. She looked back at the happy tanooki, obviously due to the release. "Few wouldn't be... I am of them. No human accepts me, nor would any monster. " she whispered, pulling away. "You remember the stories? The demon this place was made to contain...?" She asked the shrine maiden. Her powers created an area of cooler air around her, while ice formed at her feet. She wanted to be accepted, but could that ever happen?

Keiko shivered as she felt something slimey run against her skin, looking down at the adorable slime girl, "Ah? snuggle..." but before she could finish she felt herself being rub on the behind among other places. "Nn...- t-that tickles..!" her breasts were clearly seen as her top was opened to bear her cleavage but her nips were still hidden.

"It's nice to m-meet you.." she spoke shyly, turning to the rest of the women.

"I wouldn't force anything like that on any of you...but, my family instructed me that I must take in a wife within two months. "She sighed gently, those strange traditions of theirs, and really the whole wife thing was because her older sister suggested it, and she was the biggest pervert ever, no idea why her parents agreed to it.

She turned to Yuko and smiled gently, "I have no grudge against you, what's done is done, it's the past that can never be changed, but don't let it define you, if you'll let me, I would love to keep you around! All of you really..." she blushed darkly.

"I want to marry you all!" she cried out cutely, "Ah, food?" she turned to the centipede lady. "Umm...what do you girls eat anyway..?"

Yuko sighed seeing Yuki had pulled away from her grasp and start talking about how no one would accept her. Yuko gave the Kitsune a light smack on the the back of her head. "No one will accept you if try to push them away. Beside this is a good time to start a new life." she walked away from Yuki and came up to the miko. "Then let me be the first Iwasumi." Yuko grabbed Keiko by her top and pull her into a kiss. Yuko taken her time to explore the inside of Keiko's mouth with her tongue for a moment before pulling away from. "Look I'm your first wife Iwasumi."

Squishy squished between the two girls as Yuko pressed her body against Keiko's, her gelatinous form getting squeezed into all kinds of nooks and crannies. In fact it was hard to keep from being pressed down between the miko's legs, not that she'd mind. Flowing around Keiko's back, she spent a moment watching the two of them kiss like a total creeper. "Ohh, such kiss, many tonguing, so lick, wow! I'm gonna help!" With a loud "nom," she nommed the miko's earlobe and sucked gently on it while giggling at the same time. Her squishy hands slid underneath Keiko's breasts and as she cupped them, she couldn't help noticing that the maiden wore no bra. "Hey, I thought humans got all saggy if they didn't wear one of those harness thingies."

Ashi chuckled at Keiko's exclaim about marrying the lot. "Getting a little ahead of ourselves, don't you think sweetheart?" She said wryly. "Hardly 5 minutes after meeting us and you already want to tie the knot" She saw that Yuki still needed some help getting out of her slump. Ashi walked up to her, circling around the kitsune before stopping in front. She put her hand on her shoulder in a comforting fashion and said, "Hey now, so you have regrets. Everyone except liars do. Nice thing about regrets though is that they can help change us for the better. So let's lose the figurative storm cloud above your head and try to cheer up, kay?" She turned her attention back to Keiko. "And to answer your question, we eat... Hey HEY!" She quickly returned to Keiko and Yuko, pulling them apart. "Have a little decency you lot, we're outside. Honestly, I turn my back for literally a second. I think you're all very attractive, don't get me wrong, but let's at least get to know each other over dinner first before we get so touchy feely friendly" She pulled Keiko's shirt around her bust with her hand, talking into it. "That means you too Jello, come on, out of the clothes"

Regina notices Yuki has an aura of confusion and doubt. She walks over and hugs Yuki tightly. "I'll accept you"she says whispering it into Yuki's ear. Because Regina was a centaur like creature she had to pick Yuki up like a puppy to plant a kiss on her cheeks and cuddles her tightly. All poor Yuki could do is dangle from Regina's hug

Squishy had no idea what was up with the big bug girl trying to ruin a good time. As the centipede girl tried to pull her out, Squishy became a pair of slimy green gloves around the girl's hands and forced her to grab big handfuls of Keiko's breasts. "Hee hee, squish!" She shifted Ashi's hands underneath Keiko's robe so that the shrine maiden's bare nipples poked into her permeable green body. Massaging Keiko's breasts with 'her' hands, Squishy sucked playfully on the miko's nipples with her whole body until they became erect and responsive. She slithered off of Ashi, leaving her grabbing Keiko bare handed and looping up and around the miko's neck like a scarf, her face reforming so she could plant a chaste kiss on her lips. "I would be happy to be your wifey," she said with a giggle.

Keiko blushd from all the sensations the goo girl was given her, how lewd she was! Keiko wasn't entirely sure how to feel to all this, two girls just kissed her and vowed to be her wife already, but she knew the others didn't want to feel forced, and she didn't want that either. If anything she just wanted them all to get along and have fun!

"P-please don't play with my breasts like that..they're sensitive," she moaned, while the slime was giving her new sensations until the centipede lady interrupted, and to be honest she was a little thankful. "Ah! I don't want anyone to feel forced into any of this, but yes I don't want any of you to worry, I'll keep you all safe from anyone that wishes to hurt you. "

She then went over to the girl who was brought back and pulled the little kitsune into a hug, "I won't let anyone hurt you either, I promise I'll keep you safe, don't worry okay?" It made her feel sad thinking of how she must have felt, "No tears..smiles alright dearie? You're much cuter when you smile~"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom