Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Play (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaceyboo

Super-Earth
I'm pretty flexible when I'm roleplaying, and have a wide variety of interests. I can do both nonconsensual and consensual scenes, and have an equal interest in darker themes as well as romance. Just throw whatever you got at me, I'm sure we can work something out ;)

• I roleplay through either PM, thread, or email. No instant messengers.
  • I love sex, but I also love a decent plot, so I’m fine with both storey-driven and smut-driven.
  • More is better than less, in my opinion, but I don't require a specific post length. Just no one liners!
  • I always prefer to play the younger character, usually between 16-24 years old.
  • I don't typically enjoy elements of fantasy or sci-fi in my roleplays.
  • In terms of Dom/sub relationships, I'm always submissive.
  • I love for my roleplays to be pleasing for both partners, so please give me your input! Let me know what you do and don't like :)
  • Kinks!

General Pairings: (my character in bold)
Knight/Princess
Kidnapper/Victim

Plot Ideas:(all plots can be consensual or nonconsensual)

Assassin/Target:
There could be a few different ways this could go. What I have in mind, is that my character is the daughter of one of the cities biggest drug lords, or something of the sorts. He has more enemies than he can count, and one of them decides to use the life of his daughter to teach him a lesson. An assassin is hired to kill the girl, though things don't get that far. Depending on if you want it to have more consensual or nonconsensual elements, things could play out a few different ways. Let me know what direction you would like it to go in and we can discuss details.

Love/Hate Relationship: ***craving***
The fact that he was the first man she had ever been in love with made it that much harder for her to try and leave him. She put up with the mental abuse and all the yelling and screaming simply because she loved him, and deep down she knew he meant well. Yes, he had hit her a couple of times, but maybe he was right and she really had deserved it. After all, he promised he wouldn't do it again. Her friends and family try everything to get her to leave him, but he somehow always convinces her to stay.
(Can have noncon scenes incorporated into if you want, if not, then at least several rough/violent scenes. Would prefer the man to be both emotionally and physically dominating, not just one or the other. Could even be a master/slave pairing in which the master becomes power hungry and takes his control too far.)

Stockholm:
He had watched her for years, carefully contemplating his plan, bringing it to absolute perfection before carrying it out. She would be his forever, and there would be nothing that she, or anyone else could do to change that. Of course, she isn't accepting of it when the time comes, but it doesn't take long before she realizes that this is her new life, and he is the only person she has. With time, she finds that she can no longer hate him for what he had done, considering she now depends on him for both survival, and companionship.

The Hostage
She just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. After all, who would've known that a man wanted for murder would be lurking in the coffee shop? When the police walked in, he panicked, and she was the closest one to him. Her coffee spilled all over the both of them as he grabbed her from behind, pressing his gun against her head. All she could do was stare helplessly into the eyes of the police officers, a helpless look on her face as the man dragged her out the back and into his car. From that moment on, she was his key to staying out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom