Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two sisters having some fun together (Revnarh & loveforall)

Mary screams in pleasure as her sister fuck her ass so hard. Mary screams louder as her sister gets deeper and deeper. Mary smiles "Sis I want more fuck my tight ass harder" she cries

Rose moved her hips faster, thrusting harder and deeper into her sisters ass. She fucked Mary like a wild animal and fondled her breasts with her hands. "I love you, Mary...and I love the sex with you..." Rose thrusted her cock as deep as she could into her sisters ass and came hard.

Mary screams on the top if her lungs as her sister came in her tight ass. Mary then smiles and rolls over "Sis I want to be your Sex slave please" she says and smiles teasonly

Rose pulled her cock out of Mary's tight ass. "Aw, I wanted to ask you the same question...how about we are each other sex slaves? Sometimes you are the dom and sometimes I'll be the dom...what do you say to that idea?"

Mary take some of your cum out of her ass and licks it "if I am your slave right now then yes otherwise no" she smiles and shoves her fingers in your mouth

Rose nodded and watched Mary using her fingers to get the cum out of her ass so she could eat it. "Ok, in that case I want you to lick my pussy and stroke my cock with your hands. Don't think about pleasuring yourself, just focus on my pleasure like a good slave and I might reward you..."

Mary groans in pleasure as she gets under roses pussy and starts licking while stroking roses dick slowly almost teasingly

Rose moaned from the pleasure she got from her sister. She saw that Mary was rock hard too, but she wanted to test her and see how far she could push her untill she couldn't take it anymore and jumped at her to fuck her. Rose planned to tease her sister without allowing her to cum. She hoped that Mary would then either become more and more obedient or get angry and frustrated enough to turn into a sex hungry mistress who would take sexual revenge on her sister. "I'm close...suck on my cock and swallow every single drop..."

(I'm sorry for being so long and the reason they arnt so long is because I'm on phone and it makes the thing small so I don't know how much I'm typing and I will fill in the rp when I get on my computer)

mary nods and starts to suck roses cock gingerly but swivls her tongue around roses cock and stick the tip o her tongue in roses cock hole and oves her mouth all the way down her sisters cock deepthroating it hard and starts going faster and faster as she felt her own dick about to explode and quickly tries to finish sucking roses so she ca get another forceful thing to do to rose her aster and sister

Rose pushed her cock as deep as she could into her sisters mouth and throat before she came. She filled Mary's stomach with her seed and pulled her dick out of her sisters mouth. "Clean my cock and suck the last drops out of my urethra." She noticed that Mary was on the brink of cuming too. Rose used her left foot to stroke her sisters cock and aimed it so that she would cum on her right leg. Rose felt the hot semen landing on her right foot. She pointed towards it and said "Clean the mess you made, slut." Rose planned to punish Mary later for cuming without permission. She waited untill her sister finished licking her own sperm of her foot and left the shower. Rose used a towel to dry herself and walked back to her room with nothing on her body except for two towels, one wrapped around her body and the other one on top of her head.

mary after taking in her sisters cum and cleaning her sisers cock also had to clean up her own mess from cumming on her sisters foot and had to lick it all up. after rose left mary got up turned the water off and got a towel and followed her master to her masters bedroom for the continuation of her slave time. mry walks in and waits to be told what to do.

Rose looked at mary and thought about what she could make her do. She took the towel that covered her body of and tossed it on the ground. "Get on all fours and don't move no matter what happens!" She planned to tease her sister with her hands and wanted to see how long she could do it before Mary came. Rose began to stroke her sisters cock with her right hand and fingered her pussy with her left. "Don't cum for ten whole minutes and I will reward you, otherwhise I'll punish you."

Mary shakes with pleasure and thinks this will be easy as her sister starts nice and slow. When rose starts getting faster and faster Mary starts to contradict herself with how easy this will be. "Rose what is my punishment" she asks her sister while moaning.

Rose moved her hands faster and faster on Mary's cock and inside her pussy. "Your punishment will be that you'll have to wear a chastity belt so you won't be able to masturbate for a whole week while you lick my pussy and suck my cock whenever I want." Rose knew that this sounded cruel, but she wanted to scare Mary so she wouldn't cum too soon. "If you manage to endure this, then I'll let you use my body anyway, anytime and everywhere you want for a whole weekend." She knew that this was unfair compared to the punishment, but Rose wanted to motivate Mary to endure the teasing.

Mary maons but holds up for the time being. She wants to prove she isn't weak like her sister belive as 8 minuets pass she is still holding strong. "I'm gonna won rose" she says with a smirk

Rose was surprised that Mary was able to hold herself back from cuming for whole eight minutes. She had to endure this for a little while longer and she'd win! Rose let one minute pass before she decided to not cheat by making her sister cum at the last second. However, if she couldn't hold back her semen and came on her own, then she'd lose.

Mary moaned loud and held it and kept holding. She knew if she gave up she would be a slave and if she won she wouldnt... or maybe she would want to be one. She was thinking. Soon there was 1 minute left and she bite her lip about to cum but knew she couldn't hold it any more hoping that minute would pass by fast

Rose knew that Mary couldn't hold her semen back any longer and that she was going to cum sooner than later. She pressed her fingers deep into her sisters pussy and pressed them against her g-spot. Rose kept on stroking Mary's cock in a fast rhythm and smiled when she finally had an orgasm. "Aw, you nearly made it...looks like you'll be my slave for a whole week..." She licked her sisters juices off of her fingers and stood up to get something from the kitchen. Rose came back after a few minutes with a bag of ice and something that looked like it was made out of metal. "To make sure that you won't be able to masturbate by using your cock I'll lock it away just like I said. Afterwards you can service me and give me a fiew orgasms by using your mouth and your ass." She placed the cold bag on Mary's cock for a minute and put then the cage on it. Three small padlocks made out of steel would ensure that the chastity belt couldn't be removed without the keys or a visit to a locksmith. "Don't try to use a bolt cutter to get it of unless you want to castrate yourself. Anyway, get on your knees and suck my cock." There were two small holes, one for the head of Mary's now trapped cock and the other one for her pussy so she could plstill pee, but with the exception that she would have to sit down from now on.

Rose knew that Mary couldn't hold her semen back any longer and that she was going to cum sooner than later. She pressed her fingers deep into her sisters pussy and pressed them against her g-spot. Rose kept on stroking Mary's cock in a fast rhythm and smiled when she finally had an orgasm. "Aw, you nearly made it...looks like you'll be my slave for a whole week..." She licked her sisters juices off of her fingers and stood up to get something from the kitchen. Rose came back after a few minutes with a bag of ice and something that looked like it was made out of metal. "To make sure that you won't be able to masturbate by using your cock I'll lock it away just like I said. Afterwards you can service me and give me a fiew orgasms by using your mouth and your ass." She placed the cold bag on Mary's cock for a minute and put then the cage on it. Three small padlocks made out of steel would ensure that the chastity belt couldn't be removed without the keys or a visit to a locksmith. "Don't try to use a bolt cutter to get it of unless you want to castrate yourself. Anyway, get on your knees and suck my cock." There were two small holes, one for the head of Mary's now trapped cock and the other one for her pussy so she could plstill pee, but with the exception that she would have to sit down from now on.
Looked at her sister as she panted having her body ravaged and made to cum. She panted more her cock twitching as she saw her sister walk off. "What are you getting?" She asks getting up onto her elbows to see what her sister was doing and gulped seeing her sister walk back in with a bag of ice and a chastity belt. She whimpered slightly watching her sister put the ice on and she shivered her whole body shaking as she closed her eyes tight from the feeling. "Cold" she says shivering. As soon as her cock shrank and gasped feeling the chastity device get pit on her cock and then looked at her sister rolling over then crawling over to her sisters feet looking up.

Back
Top Bottom