Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites Really Do Attract [Crusade & QuietSeductress

Having him tell her that she was all he cared about was like music to her ears. She felt the conviction in his words. It was like his declaration of affection for her. Elsa was over the moon. She couldn't have been any happier. She figured that he had a lot of people come and go in his life since he moved around a lot and the fact that he cared so much for her meant that this was different for him. This wasn't just another hookup or casual fling. Elsa cared a lot about Robbie. Even in such a short time, she was being to fall for him.

She kissed his lips and smiled back at him. Elsa ran her fingertips softly along his back, "it was far better than what I hoped. You are amazing and you made this feel amazing." Elsa loved that they were still nestled within each other. Robbie was in no hurry to move and neither was she. "So how did I do? Would this be something that you'd want to do again?" She grinned widely. She knew very well that he wanted to do this again, but she was just having fun with the question.

"Am I staying the night? I told my parents that I was staying at a friends, but if your parents don't want you having girls over, then I can go." Elsa wanted to be as respectful as possible, regardless if his parents were totally lax with the rules. She just didn't want to come across as just another girl that Robbie hung out with.

"You're adorable," Robbie said in response to her asking if it'd be something he wanted to do again. "Of course I want to do it again...and again...and again," he said, laughing as he thought about the prospect of them being together for a long time. It made him feel good having something tying him to a place. He was so used to up and leaving every time he settled down. He knew he couldn't leave this time. He was falling for Elsa more and more each day.

"My parents won't mind. I'd really like it if you stayed," Robbie said, unable to think of a better way to end the night than falling asleep beside his girlfriend. "I guess we can't stay this way forever, huh?" he asked smirking as he pulled back slowly and looked down at their bodies, still connected. Taking a deep breath, he slowly eased his hips back and let his cock slide from the perfect grip of her pussy. "That's not fun," he muttered, leaning down to kiss her lips softly.

Having him pull out of her felt a little weird. She had gotten so used to him being inside of her, it was like their bodies melted into one. She winced slightly, but followed it up with a smile. "Hm, well maybe we can do that again before the night is over," she winked at him and then rolled on her side. "I'd love to stay the night and I'd love to have breakfast with you tomorrow." Elsa was feeling so good. This night couldn't have been more perfect.

She heard her phone buzz in her purse so she checked on it. It was a text from her friend who's house she was supposedly staying at. Her friend knew of course where Elsa was. She texted to find out how things were going. Elsa giggled and showed the text to Robbie, "these girls are already so nosey!" She then sent a quick text back, things are amazing. We'll talk later. Elsa put her phone back in her bag and turned her attention back to Robbie, "so what do you wanna do now?" She laid there still naked and perfectly comfortable with it.

Robbie smirked at her suggestion of doing it again later. He was definitely not opposed to that idea. In fact, he'd just had the best sex of his life and his body was still tingling. Elsa probably didn't even understand how great she was, even despite it having been her first time. Settling down on the bed beside her, Robbie draped a hand over her midsection. "That's a great idea," he said with a smile.

When her phone went off, Robbie got a sinking feeling it might have been her parents trying to get in contact with her. Maybe they found out Elsa really wasn't with friends or something. His worries were quickly extinguished when Elsa showed him the text. "Are you going to tell them everything? I think you should," Robbie said, kind of turned on by the fact that Elsa might talk about their time with her friends.

"How about we watch a movie or something?" he suggested, reaching over to grab the remote from the nightstand. He turned on the TV and put on one of the movie channels. He settled on a horror flick that was already a couple of years old but that he'd never seen before. He then cuddled against Elsa once more, his hands idly moving over her body.

"I don't know if I'll tell them everything because my friends can't really keep secrets," Elsa giggled. "And I don't think I want to share this with them because it was so special to me." She leaned over and kissed him sweetly. Elsa knew that her friends would badger her about it because it was obvious as to why she needed them to cover for her, but with any luck, she'd just need to give them the just of what happened in order to pacify their gossiping needs.

"A movie sounds great!" She settled into his arms and watched the TV screen. He picked a horror movie and she smirked at herself. Was he hoping that it would scare her? Elsa didn't mind being scared though because she had Robbie right there with her. And in true horror movie form, there were a couple of surprise scenes that startled Elsa and made her jump. She giggled right afterward for being a typical girl about such things. When the movie was over, she took a look at the clock. It was one in the morning, but she didn't feel tired. She turned over and kissed Robbie, "I need to use the restroom. Where is it?"

Elsa finished washing her hands as she looked at herself in the mirror. She had borrowed one of Robbie's shirts to wear along with her panties. She looked happy as she stared at herself. She had that sexy disheveled look going for her as well. Instead of heading back into his room, she went downstairs for something to drink. She was looking in the fridge when she heard someone clearing their throat behind her. She froze because it was a much deeper tone than Robbie's voice. She turned around and gave a soft, nervous smile, "hhhello Mr. Preston." Mr. Preston smiled and set down his keys, "hello young lady. I assume you're a friend of Robbie's?" Elsa nodded. "I hope he's treating you well?" Elsa nodded again, this time with a smile. Mr. Preston smiled a little brighter, "well I'll let you get back to him. It was nice meeting you..?" Elsa put down a water bottle and stuck out her hand for him to shake, "it's Elsa." Mr. Preston gently grabbed her hand and shook it. "It's nice meeting you Elsa."

With that, Elsa practically sprinted back up the stairs with the water bottles. She got back into Robbie's room and shut the door, resting her back against it. "I just met your dad in just a t-shirt and panties!" She giggled with a reddened face.

The horror movie was a strategic pick on Robbie's part. He knew keeping Elsa close would be nice and it actually didn't turn out to be too bad of a movie, either. It had been a great night and it still wasn't over. Robbie wanted to just keep spending time with Elsa, whatever it meant. They could watch paint dry for all he cared. It just felt nice having someone beside him.

After the movie, when Elsa asked to use the bathroom, Robbie told her where it was and mentioned if she wanted to get anything to eat or drink, she was welcome to. He sighed contently and rested back on the bed, waiting for her return. She was gone a while and he was tempted to go looking for her, but her eventual return caused him to jump, the way she came through the door surprised him.

"Wait, what?" Robbie said, in disbelief at the fact that not only was his father home, which was a rarity, but he'd managed to see Elsa. Her giggle was absolutely adorable. "I'm sure he didn't mind," Robbie said, his eyes purposely running up and down Elsa's body as if to non-verbally praise its excellence.

"I can't believe he came home. Well, at least you two got a chance to meet," Robbie added with a shrug, laughing at the thought. "Hopefully next time it's in more than panties," he said, nodding in the direction of the door. "You might want to lock that now, just in case."

She felt her cheeks heat as Robbie looked her up and down. When he mentioned that he was sure his dad didn't mind catching her sans pants, Elsa felt a little embarrassed. Her bout of humiliation didn't last when Robbie laughed it off. If he wasn't too concerned about it, then she didn't need to be either. She nodded to him and turned to lock the door.

She figured that Robbie's dad was cool about his son's coming and goings, so she didn't think that they would get disturbed by his dad. Elsa crawled back into bed with Robbie and snuggled up with him, "I'm just glad that your mom didn't see me like this! I would have been mortified!" It was apparent that Elsa wanted to make the best impression on his parents; it's just how she was raised.

She buried her head into his chest and let her body relax. "Your dad seemed pretty chill about it. Have you had girls over before?" As soon as the question flew out of her mouth, she regretted it immediately. She didn't want to know, not really anyway. She knew that Robbie probably wasn't new to having a girl in his room, but having one meet his parents, well that seemed like a big deal.

Robbie laughed at Elsa's mention of his mom finding her like that. He wouldn't have been surprised if her reaction was similar to his dad. The only difference may have been her thinking that Elsa was a secret lover of dad of something crazy like that. But he really didn't have to dwell on any of it. If his dad was cool with her, which he obviously was, they didn't really have anything to worry about.

After joining him in bed again, Robbie wrapped an arm around Elsa's body and held her close. When she asked if he had other girls over, Robbie wasn't sure how to answer. He had, but it was nothing like having Elsa spend the night. It was more spontaneous and quick. "Yeah, but not like this. I really don't want to talk about that, Elsa," he said, looking into her eyes. "What's done is done, right?" he added, not wanting to dwell on what he did in the past. If she was worried about him having a relationship that rivaled their own, she could stop. Elsa was unlike any girl he'd ever met before and he loved that.

Elsa immediately regretted having asked him that by the way he had answered her. It didn't seem like he was upset or anything, just that he didn't want to talk about it. She quickly nodded and laid back down on him. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked. You're right though, it doesn't matter now. She rested her chin on his his chest and smiled at him, "all that matters is that you're MINE!" She gave a wicked "Mwahaha" laugh as to sound evil, then she followed it up with a girlish giggle. She didn't think that she had to be jealous about any of his past relationships or even have to ask about them. As far as she was concerned, she was his first real relationship anyway.

Though it was well into the middle of the night, she wasn't tired. Her green eyes still shone with a sparkly rejuvenated quality. "So...what did you want to do now?" As she asked, her fingers lightly trailed over his torso. It felt relaxing to touch his body as if she had been touching all this time.

Robbie laughed when Elsa gave her fake, evil laugh and took him he was all hers. He loved the playful side or her and what she said was absolutely true. He was all hers and she was all his. He loved being able to say that and in the back of his mind knowing it was going to last. Robbie wasn't at all used to things ever lasting. From bouncing from school to school and from meaningless relationship to meaningless relationship, for once he felt completely grounded.

When she asked him what he wanted to do, Adam thought about it for a moment. Despite how late it was, he was so wired from the night's events, he wasn't quite sure he'd ever sleep. He watched Elsa's fingers trailing down his torso, taking a deep breath as he felt himself getting turned on just by that simple action. The two of them were young and head over heels for one another. It seemed fitting how much he wanted her. And after having had mind-blowing sex, Adam could only think of one more thing they hadn't done that he really wanted at that moment.

"I don't mean to get personal, baby, but...have you ever given a blowjob before?" he asked, licking his lips before giving her a smile, his eyes locked on hers. If she had been a virgin in every sense of the word, he was fine with that. He couldn't deny the fact that he'd been thinking about what her lips might feel like wrapped around his cock.

Her eyes grew a little bigger upon hearing his question, but it wasn't out of shock. She was just a little surprised that he wanted more. Elsa bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "I can't say that I have ever given a blow job. You will be my first." That last question was essentially her consent to pleasuring him this way. Without saying anything more, Elsa crawled atop Robbie and started to kiss his lips. Soon hers moved down to his neck, lightly flicking it against his skin and sucking on him.

Elsa moved her way down. Kissing his toned chest and making her way to his abs. She paused a moment to look up at him. Her eyes shimmered and then a hint of a smile grew on her lips before she started to kiss him again. It only took a few moments for her to reach his now erect cock. Elsa, wanting to please Robbie so, took him straight into her mouth. He fit, but just barely. Her slick warm tongue slipped along his tip and then down the underside of his shaft as she lips descended. He tasted of her, but Elsa was okay with that.

When she got the hang of it, her head started to bob on him. One of her hands came up to grab her hair and pull it to one side. Robbie would then get to see the beauty before him as his girl's luscious lips slipped up and down on his shaft while he got to feel the intense warmth of her mouth.

Robbie almost regretted the question when he noticed Elsa's eyes widen. That regret faded when she quickly came back by saying he would be her first. There was something incredibly sexy about the way she said it and he couldn't help but smile at her. When she crawled atop him, Robbie eagerly kisses her back, exhaling deeply as he felt her lips find their way down his neck.

He could feel his cock spring back to full erection as her lips moved lower, his eyes following her every move. When she looked up at him, he returned the smile, giving her reassurance that she was already doing everything right.

Robbie expected some form of hesitation or reluctance when she reached his cock. After all, it was her first time and he didn't expect her to be an expert, but when he felt those incredible lips wrap around his cock, he let out a pleased groan. He reached back and grabbed another pillow, propping his head up a bit more to get a better view of Elsa. There was absolutely no reluctance and before he knew it, he was watching as Elsa's head bobbed on his shaft expertly.

When she pulled her hair to one side, he was given an even more proper view. He licked his lips as he watched her work, the warmth of her mouth incredible. If she hadn't told him before, Robbie never would have thought it was her first time. He just attributed it to the connection they shared. "God, that feels so good," he breathed out, letting her know just how much he was enjoying it.

Seeing him get comfortable with a pillow under his head, Elsa gave a little smirk. She figured that he was really enjoying this not only because of how it felt, but because of how it looked. Her eyes met his as she sank deeper onto him. He was a good thickness and so it took a bit of maneuvering with her jaw to fit him in. From her friends, she knew that guy's liked it when a girl took the cock all the way to the back of the throat. Elsa was the over achiever type and this present situation was no different from any extra curricular assignment.

Relaxing her tongue against the underside of his shaft, she descended. She stopped about three quarters of the way just to acclimate, then she continued on. She was surprised to feel him at the back of her throat and not feel the urge to pull him out. She supposed that her gag reflex wasn't all that sensitive. Elsa kept Robbie like that for a long moment, then she slowly pulled back until the tip of his cock was at the front of her mouth. Taking him all the way in did cause her salivary glands to react and so his cock was glistening with her saliva.

Elsa moaned against his cock as she sucked him off. She was actually really enjoying herself. She was proud that for having it be her first time, she felt like she was doing really good. Robbie's moans and the way his body moved were also cues that she was pleasing him so.

Robbie may have gotten a little too comfortable, but he was really enjoying himself. It was almost hard to believe that it was Elsa's first time. He expected her to be clumsy and not know what she was doing, but apparently, she took cues well and when he actually watched her take his entire cock into her mouth, his eyes widened.

"Fuck, Elsa," he breathed out, unable to think of much else to say in order to get the point that he was loving what she was doing across to her. It was her first time and yet she'd been the first girl to ever even attempt to deep throat him, not to mention actually succeed.

He smiled down at her as he noted the way his cock glistened with her saliva as she drew herself back. His cock was already throbbing and he knew it'd be no time at all before he came for her. It was just a testament to how skilled she was with her mouth. Then again, there didn't seem to be anything Elsa wasn't good at.

"You're going to make me cum, baby," he said to her, his head tilted back just a bit as he reached down to run his fingers through her hair as she sucked his cock.

Meanwhile, outside the door, Robbie's father had his ear pressed up against the door, listening to what was going on with a smirk. He'd always been a smart ass and a troublemaker. Robbie got those traits from him. He gave a knock to let the two know he was there before saying matter-of-factly, "Atta boy, son," before leaving.

Robbie let out a groan and shook his head in disbelief. He was so embarrassed, he felt like it was possible he might actually explode. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, knowing there was a chance Elsa would just go home and never come back.

Elsa was so enthralled with this activity. She was a people pleaser and now that she had someone to please, that was her main objective. Having him curse and tell her that he was going to cum soon, had Elsa going faster, bobbing her head in a good rhythm on his dick. He was throbbing inside her mouth and it made her moan. There was a sense of pride that she took. This was her first time and she was excelling. No doubt that Robbie would be over the moon with her performance.

Then something happened that neither of them thought would. His dad knocked on the door and gave a "atta boy" to Robbie. Elsa stopped sucking him for a moment and looked up at Robbie. Clearly it embarrassed him and it might have embarrassed her too if it weren't for Robbie's reaction. She had never seen him embarrassed before and it was really cute. His cock was still very much present near her lips and when she saw that he calmed down, she returned to sucking him.

The interruption didn't change the fact that she still wanted to please Robbie. With how he had talked about his folks, she wasn't really surprised that his dad would have known what was going on. It might prove a bit embarrassing if his dad and her ran into each other again after this, but for now, Elsa only thought at Robbie.

For a quick moment, Elsa pulled her lips from his cock, "I want to taste you Robbie," she softly spoke, just in case her dad was listening in still.

When the two of them were interrupted by his smart ass dad, Robbie thought for sure Elsa would've stopped for good. He felt her mouth slip from his cock and he wouldn't have blamed her if she wanted to go home at that point. When he felt her mouth return to his cock, he looked back down at her. It was clear she wanted him to cum as much as he did and eventually, his embarrassment was gone and he was focused on the blowjob again.

When she pulled him out of her mouth for the second time, Robbie nodded at what she said. "I want to give it to you," he whispered, flashing her a smile before resting his hand at the back of her head as she sucked him off. His cock throbbed and pulsed inside of her mouth and it took no time at all before he reached his climax.

"Fuck, here it comes," he groaned, curious to see how she would handle it. Rope after rope of his cum entered Elsa's mouth as Robbie tilted his head back, groaning loudly. He still was in awe of the fact that he was her first. How was it even possible?

Back
Top Bottom