Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites Really Do Attract [Crusade & QuietSeductress

"I have a feeling you'll be stealing my thunder at this dance," he said with a smile. He loved the fact that he was obviously with the most beautiful girl in school. She caught him off guard not wearing her glasses, but she looked just as great. When they finally did arrive and Elsa took care of the tickets, Robbie put on his best smile for the cameras. It would be the first time they ever had a picture taken together, so he knew it'd mean something to both of them.

The way Elsa held onto him made him feel good. She definitely wasn't shy about public affection or having people know they were together. He really liked that about her. After meeting up with her friends, he nodded at her suggestion of dancing. "Let's do it," he said, although he felt like he didn't have any choice in the matter anyway, feeling the way she tugged him towards the floor.

Robbie couldn't say he was the greatest dancer, but he could definitely hold his own. When they started to dance, he brought his body close to hers, moving his hand to the small of her back. As they danced, he was relieved to find it wasn't the kind of school that made you dance like it was the '40's. They could actually touch without getting prodded to clean it up. He just wanted to be close to Elsa and that extended to the dance floor, as well.

"I think you've got a knack for this kind of dancing, too. Damn," Robbie said with a smirk, appreciating the way Elsa's body moved. The girl had rhythm, for sure.

Elsa loved to dance so when Robbie consented, she was a very happy girl. The song was upbeat, but not too fast. She stayed close to him so that he could hold her whenever he wanted, which was most of the time. Elsa swayed her hips about and just had fun with the dance. She even did a few twirls. He wasn't a bad dancer either, but Elsa made sure that she didn't make him feel overwhelmed with any of her moves.

When the song ended, another quickly followed. It was a slow song, so Elsa happy got closer to Robbie and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I think this is more to your liking," she smiled. This dance allowed them to be as closer as they wanted. Elsa took a peek around the room to spot the chaperones. Then she kissed Robbie tenderly. The chaperones may have been alright with the dancing, but they would break up a make out session if they spotted one.

Elsa noted that a few pairs of eyes were on her, including Allen and his date. Elsa didn't recognize his date, but it didn't matter, what mattered was the look that Allen was giving her. Elsa got the feeling that Allen didn't like Robbie or the fact that Robbie was with her. "Jeez, what's his problem?" Elsa muttered. Elsa nonchalantly turned them so Robbie could see Allen.

"I don't remember being rude to him, I don't know why he's acting this way."

"Yeah. This is a little more my speed," Robbie said, smirking as the slow song came on and the two of them got even closer. It was nice sharing moments like that with Elsa. Robbie was so unaccustomed to having people actually want him around since he was so often seen as the bad boy or the new kid. It felt good having her on his side and being able to call her his girlfriend was icing on the cake.

When she brought her body in close and kissed him, Robbie obliged, letting his hands rest on her hips as they kissed. He added a little tongue and let the makeout session last a bit longer than it probably should have given where they were, but Robbie didn't care.

The two always seemed to garner attention with their PDA and this time was no different. Robbie found it absolutely hilarious how Allen always seemed aggravated by the two of them being together. Robbie didn't even know the kid, but he already hated him.

"I think it's pretty obvious what his problem is, Elsa. He likes you and he was too much of a pussy to tell you before we started dating. Now he's sulking like a little bitch. If he keeps giving you looks like that, I'll take care of him," Robbie said, a different side coming out of him in that moment. It was the side that turned towards anger. The side that had been under wraps since he'd met Elsa, but he couldn't let Allen treat her the way he was. If he pulled something like that again, Robbie was going to act, regardless if there were repercussions or not.

Elsa was surprised by what Robbie said. She had never had any inclination that Allen liked her. He seemed like a pretty confident guy so asking out a girl shouldn't have been a problem, but he never even hinting that he liked Elsa. She sort of felt a little bad for not noticing it, but then again, Allen wasn't really her type. She thought he was just a friend and it saddened her that their friendship was now jeopardize because he was jealous of Robbie.

She was so in her thoughts that she almost missed Robbie's threat to Allen. What did that mean that "he'd take care of him?" She didn't want Robbie getting into any fights, but it also made her feel good that he'd fight for her. She didn't want Robbie angry and talking about Allen seemed to have changed his mood so Elsa just turned him back around and smiled at him, "well I'm only looking at you and I think that's all that matters!" She gave him another kiss. She didn't want to make him feel that his anger was foolish, but she also didn't want to feed into it either.

When the song ended, Elsa pulled Robbie off the dance floor and over to a small table in the corner, "I'm having a good time so far, how about you?" She held his hands and looked fondly into his eyes.

Elsa managed to diffuse the situation pretty quickly and instead of harping on Allen and letting it ruin their night, Robbie dropped the whole thing and let Elsa lead him off of the dancefloor to a table in the corner of the place. When she asked him if he was having a good time, Robbie managed a smile.

"Of course I'm having a good time. I hope you are, too," he said, smiling as he looked across the table at her. It'd been everything he could've hoped it would be, from the dress that blew him away to their conversation and close dancing. All he could ask was that the rest of the night played out as nicely as the first half had.

Robbie would be lying if he hadn't been thinking about what might go on when they left the dance. He had already discussed the prospect with his parents and they assured him they weren't going to be home for the night so the two of them would essentially have the place to themselves. Robbie had even cleaned up his room a bit for the occasion, hoping Elsa would take him up on the offer to spend some time just the two of them.

She was happy that he no longer felt jaded by Allen. She definitely didn't want her night with Robbie ruined. They sat at the table for a bit and then hit the dance floor again. They spent a good time dancing. They danced with a few other people in a giant mob, that was the funnest part. The crowd started to break off though. People were either spending more time sitting or heading out. Elsa didn't know if Robbie had plans, but she hoped that he did.

"So...you wanna get out of here?" She was a bit antsy to spend some one on one time with him. Her place was definitely out because there was no way that her parents would allow it, nor would she be comfortable having her parents at home. "Uh, I don't know where we'd go though," she giggled, not having think that far.

The rest of the night was just as worthwhile as the beginning. The two of them could've sat around reading phone books and Robbie knew they'd have a good time. Elsa just had that in her. When she mentioned leaving the dance, Robbie nodded and smirked. The two of them really hadn't discussed what would happen after the dance, but it sort of went without saying. Taking care of the arrangements, Robbie took Elsa's hand and led her from the hall out to the parking lot.

There, the two of them got into Robbie's car and he turned to look at her in the eyes. Although he wouldn't come right out and say it, Robbie knew where he wanted to take his girlfriend and what he wanted the two of them to do. "How about we just go back to my place? My parents are going to be out again," he said, his thoughts traveling to Elsa and what she might look like without that dress of hers covering the curves of her body. He wanted her so badly, his body practically ached for her.

As they sat in the car, it seemed that Robbie had this planned out. She smiled and felt giddy inside. "Yeah, your place sounds nice." Idly she wondered if she was ever going to meet his parents, but tonight wasn't one of those nights. As he drove off to his place, she found herself getting a bit nervous. It went without question that they were going to do some stuff at his place. Elsa felt ready for it, she just hoped that she wasn't terrible at anything or a bore to Robbie. He was the one with the experience.

Once they got to his place, she waited for him to come around and open her door. She stepped out and held his hand as they walked into his house. Since being at his place earlier int he week, the house felt more at home because there was furniture and pictures on the wall. It made her feel at home. "It looks good in here!" She headed up the stairs with him to his bedroom. His room looked nice too and it made Elsa blush. He definitely did plan on having her over. Feeling comfortable, she slipped off her shoes and wiggled her toes on the carpet.

The place definitely did feel like more of a home, but his parents still were as absent as ever and even though the place was more decorated, it was hardly lived in. If there was a room in the place that was, it was Robbie's bedroom. The place was kind of messy, but he'd taken care of that before he left for the dance. His bed was made, he made sure the room smelled nice and he straightened up the floor so none of his clothes were strewn about.

When the two of them reached the bedroom, he closed the door behind them, knowing his parents never would have barged in on the two of them, even if they were home. Looking at Elsa once she kicked off her shoes, Robbie smiled at her and stepped over to her. He kicked off his shoes near the bed as well and moved to her in his socks. Placing his hands on her hips, he smirked and pulled her body in against his own.

"Mm, get over here," he said, grinning down at her before leaning down to kiss her lips passionately. It was as if all of their time spent together over the past week had culminated in this moment. Robbie didn't want to rush things with Elsa, but damnit if it didn't feel right taking things to the next level. He got completely lost in the kiss, his tongue moving warmly over her own, lips pressed against the perfection of her own.

Robbie moved his hands from her hips around to her ass, squeezing it as he let out a groan against her lips. Yes, he was pushing the envelope, but he wasn't just going to give in to his carnal urges so quickly. He wanted to make it last and have both parties enjoy getting to know one another's bodies. Pulling back from her lips, Robbie moved his kisses down the length of Elsa's neck, breathing in her sweet fragrance as he could feel himself getting hard, his erection pressing against her thigh.

Elsa could feel the sexual tension and she immediately responded to his kiss. Her hands pooled into his hair and softly caressed his scalp. She too was lost in the kiss. Her body reacted willingly to all his moves. When he moved his hands down to her ass, she gave out a soft moan and leaned into his body more. She quickly put aside her reservations about what her performance might be, she just enjoyed the moment. She knew that whatever happened, this night was going to be spectacular.

As his lips trailed over her neck, her vocal expressions got a little louder. Her hands went down to his chest and then down around his waist. She felt his erection pressing against her thigh. It really turned her own and pushed her to touch him more. One of her hands trailed down to his crotch and she lightly touched him there. He was radiating with warmth and it made her skin tingle.

"Robbie," she uttered, "get me out of this dress, I'm a little warm." It was her excuse to get get things moving along. She wasn't in a rushing mood either, but her dress, though pretty, was a bit uncomfortable.

Robbie had witnessed Elsa's subtle sexuality at other times. She was very forward with public displays of affection and when they skipped lunch to go to the park, the two actually ended up going pretty far. However, it wasn't until he felt Elsa's hand move over his crotch that he felt as if they were shifting things to the next level. Robbie wanted this badly and as he felt Elsa's small hand move over his crotch, he groaned against her neck and then pulled back.

At her insistence he take off her dress, Robbie obliged. He wanted nothing more than to see that body in all of its glory. He had been given glimpses before and he knew she was a curvy girl, but it wouldn't be until he had the dress off that he'd really be able to appreciate her body. Reaching behind her, Robbie captured the zipper of the dress and slowly eased it down. Once it was down all of the way, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pulled the dress down, letting it pool on the floor.

Still in a bra and panties, Robbie took a deep breath at the sight of her, licking his lips. "Damn, Elsa," he whispered, looking her up and down. His cock pressed more eagerly against the fabric of his pants as he eyed her, stepping forward again, this time to run his hands over her breasts, cupping them against her bra. "You're fucking perfect," he added, pressing his body against her own again, his hands slipping around her back again, this time to unclasp her bra.

As he pulled her dress off, Elsa felt a lot better. She was able to breathe a little more as the dress was pretty tight on her. Seeing him eying her up and down made her blush a bit, but it was a good thing. His compliment was really sweet and she swooned over it. She didn't think she was perfect, but he did and she wasn't going to argue with that.

As he reached around her back, she felt his hands at the clasp to her bra. She wasn't quite ready for that yet, so she grabbed his hands and brought them back around, "I think you're a little too dressed for this occasion," she giggled. She wasn't denying him from taking off her bra entirely, just not quite yet.

She then slipped his jacket off and then started to unbutton his shirt. It felt natural to do this so her fingers didn't fumble at all. Once his shirt was off, she slipped it off and it joined his jacket on the floor. 'That's a little better!" She smiled at him. If he wanted to take off her bra now, she'd let him.

"I guess you're right," he said softly as he realized Elsa was on the verge of being half naked and he was in his full suit. As badly as he wanted to continue undressing her and creating a pile of discarded clothing on the ground, he knew it was only fair that Elsa have her fun as well.

Withdrawing his hands, Robbie watched as she took off his suit jacket and then worked on the buttons of his shirt, exposing his upper half to her in the same way he had at the park during their impromptu lunch makeout session. He licked his lips as he watched her hands work on the buttons, shrugging off the shirt once it was fully undone.

Robbie grinned when she was finished, taking one of her hands in his own. He moved it to his abs, letting her fingertips brush over them before he leaned in to kiss her again. Pulling back after a moment, he smirked, his lips only inches from her own. "Now, where was I?" he asked, bringing his hands around to the clasp of her bra once again.

"That's right," he whispered, answering his own question as he effortlessly unclasped the bra. Stepping back, he pushed the straps off of her shoulders and let the bra fall to the floor. His eyes delighted in the sight of her naked breasts for the first time, knowing there was absolutely no turning back. The two of them were taking the next step and he loved it.

"I can't get enough of this body, Elsa. Fuck," he said, placing one of his hands on the bottom of her breast. He lifted it just a bit in his palm and leaned down to drag his tongue warmly over her nipple. He massaged the breast in his hand, his other hand moving to her ass again, this time grabbing hold of it more firmly. "You have me so fucking hard, baby," he groaned against her flesh, wanting her more and more by the second.

Elsa found herself panting as he unclasped her bra. She didn't feel in the least like this was a bad idea. Instead she felt that this was so right. She realized that she wanted him about just as much as he was wanting her. With her breasts now exposed, she watched his eyes light up at he gazed at her bare breasts for the first time. He was quite taken and she was relieved. He loved ho she looked and she loved the feeling that it gave her.

"Ahhh!" She cried out as he licked over her nipple. She had never been touched like that, yet she ached for it like she had longed for it. His hand on her ass was more forward this time and she knew that he was wanting her really bad. Hearing his change in tone made her more needy. Her hands went to his belt and she fumbled for a moment before freeing him of his pants.

He was most definitely hard as she grabbed a firm hold of his cock through his underwear. "Oh I want you Robbie!" She cried out. What he was doing to her was making all her inhibitions fly out the window and leaving her with an overwhelming ache for him.

Seeing how much she wanted him was nearly as gratifying as the sight of her nearly naked body. Robbie watched her small hands work to undo his pants and in no time she was feeling his cock through his underwear. "Fuck, Elsa," he breathed out and when she told him she wanted him, he couldn't hold back any longer.

Placing his hands on her shoulders, he pushed Elsa down onto the bed. He hooked his thumbs into his boxers and tugged them down, exposing his fully naked form to her for the first time. He took in the sight of her on her back, breasts exposed and just a thin layer of fabric keeping him from seeing every inch. He climbed onto the bed and took off her panties in the same manner he'd taken off his own underwear, tugging them down to her ankles before tossing them to the floor.

As he slipped them from her feet, he glanced down at them. He had always had a bit of a thing for feet and seeing hers turned him on even more. He knew some girls were a little weirded out by fetishes like that, so he didn't push the envelope. Instead, he merely leaned down and kissed a trail from her feet up her calf to her inner thigh, spreading her legs out wide in the process.

"I really want to taste you first," Robbie said softly, looking up into Elsa's eyes as he reached her pussy. It looked absolutely perfect and without another word, Robbie dragged his tongue over her silken folds, letting out an "Mmm," as his tongue slid its way up to her clit. He brought a hand just below his mouth, letting his index finger toy with her opening while the tip of his tongue darted expertly over her clit.

She was down on the bed, watching him quickly get out of his underwear. It was a bit comical, but Elsa was so turned on that she didn't laugh out loud. He looked amazing fully naked and seeing him like that made her salivate a bit. He must've knew that she wanted him close because within moments, he was tugging her panties down and kissing her body. As he kissed from her ankles up, she knew where he was headed. Her body tensed a bit, but the kissing made her relax.

He wanted to taste her and she really wanted to feel his lips on that part of her body. Her back arched and her head tilted back when his tongue made contact with her slit. Her hands clenched his bed sheets. "Fuck!" She exclaimed, using his go to word. She felt exposed lying there with her legs spread open and his head buried in between them, but she didn't want to be any other place.

"Robbie! Yes!" She cried out. Having never felt this sort of pleasure before, it was quite overwhelming. Elsa always heard talk that if a guy knew hoe to give great oral sex, then he was a keeper, but Elsa really didn't think that it was too important of a attribute for a guy to have. Boy was she wrong and oh was she so happy that Robbie knew exactly what to do.

She felt a bit moist as he licked and it was more than just from his own mouth. Elsa was completely turned on and ready for him; that he would had been certain of.

Robbie really couldn't get enough of Elsa. He'd never been a selfish lover in the past, but with Elsa, he just wanted to give her everything. He loved tasting her and as he dragged his lips back down to her slit, he could envision going down on her until she came. That could happen in the future, but for the time being, he knew the oral sex was just a primer for the real thing.

After having slipped his tongue into her slit, Robbie pulled back and licked his lips, his eyes moving down to her own as he sat up on his knees. He reached a hand down and began stroking his thick cock nice and slowly, guiding the head to her tight little opening. "Are you ready, baby?" he asked her, knowing it was a big step in their relationship.

He knew she was ready, but he didn't want to overwhelm her. His body tingled and ached with want, knowing once he slipped inside, nothing else would matter. He let the head of his cock move teasingly over her folds, wanting her to get to the point where she wanted nothing else but to have him inside of her.

Elsa got to that point pretty quickly as Robbie was knelt between her legs and getting himself ready, Elsa was watching with utter fascination. He was pretty big and while she logically knew that he was going to fit, there was a part of her brain that was questioning it. "Yes, I'm so ready!" She squirmed as the tip of his cock grazed her slit and found her opening. She was anxious and nervous, but she felt completely safe with him. It didn't matter that they had only known each other for a week, she wanted to be with him.

She reached out and grabbed him, bringing him down to kiss her lips. While they were kissing, Elsa used the heels of her feet and pushed him into her. She cried out into his mouth and stopped moving her lips and tongue for a moment. It was definitely a tight fit and there was some pain, but she knew that it wasn't going to last forever. With her being as wet as she was, it really helped.

She pulled her lips away and looked him in the eyes, "I've never wanted anyone more than how I want you right now."

Robbie loved the way Elsa squirmed as his cock lingered at her slit. Her enthusiastic response was proof enough that she was ready for him, but before he had a chance to give her his cock, she kissed him. Robbie kissed her back, feeling the pressure of her feet guiding him into her. His thick cock definitely stretched her pussy out a bit, feeling it wrap so tightly against his length like a vice.

She was so wet that it felt perfect and the way she cried out against him really turned him on. When she pulled back, he nodded his head, letting his forehead rest against your own. "Mm, I know, Elsa. It's crazy how much I've wanted this," Robbie said in response.

Although she had slid him inside, Robbie didn't want to overwhelm her. He took it easy with slow, steady thrusts, letting her tight pussy become acclimated to the feeling of his cock. Robbie kissed her lips again before bringing his lips down to her shoulder. "You feel so good," he whispered, one of his hands moving underneath her to grip her ass while he thrusted. Her body was exactly what he'd envisioned, from her perfect breasts to her incredible pussy. From the moment he slipped inside of her, Robbie was in ecstasy.

Elsa relaxed her body. She knew if she was tense, it wouldn't make for a unpleasant experience. Robbie was gentle with her, moving at a slow pace so that her body could adjust to him. As they kissed, she slipped her tongue into his mouth and caressed his tongue. She was loving this and the kissing helped her ease into getting used to him.

The pain dulled until there was barely any. Elsa then started to move her hips against his. "You feel good too!" Her hands came around his back and her fingernails drug along his skin. Robbie was her first and it couldn't be going any better. There was a comfortness that she didn't expect to feel. Though her body had to adjust, it just felt right. Each time Robbie pressed into her, Elsa slipped deeper and deeper into bliss. With this being a pretty monumental occasion, Elsa knew that sex with Robbie was only going to get better and better.

It took some time, but her body was now fully acclimated to having his cock buried deep within her. She stopped him for a moment and just looked into his eyes. She was smiling and her cheeks were a rosy pink, "you're something special and I'm so very happy you moved here!" Biting her bottom lip, she leaned up and kissed him sweetly.

Robbie knew he could have easily gotten lost in the moment and began getting a little carried away, but he remained poised and took his time with Elsa. He was impressed by her response to his body, finding her even more sweet even while he was inside of her. There was something pure and wholesome about his girlfriend, something he thought was impossible to find before they'd met.

When he felt her nails drag over his skin, he couldn't help but smile down at her, beaming right on through her compliments. He leaned in and gave her another kiss, letting his forehead rest against her own as he slowly proceeded to speed his rhythm up just a bit, hips moving just a little faster, giving Elsa more of his cock with every thrust.

"Something like this has never felt so right," he told her truthfully, the connection they shared making the experience that much better. She felt so good and the way she reacted to him made every moment that much better. "You feel amazing, Elsa," he added, letting his lips travel down the length of her neck, his breath hot against her skin.

Elsa turned her head one way so that Robbie to get at her neck more. Feeling his warm breath on her sensitive skin made her moan. This was amazing. It wasn't perfect, it was far better. He thrust into her a little more each time and it brought a level of pleasure that she had never felt before. Elsa raised her knees up to his hips and arch her back. She was giving herself to him completely. It felt like a dream, a wonderful dream in which she never wanted to be woken up from.

As their lovemaking progressed, there was a slow buildup of pleasure. Elsa knew it was her impending orgasm. She had had one before. She was a hormone driven teenager after all and pleasuring herself was only natural. This buildup was different though. Of course it would be, but she had no way of knowing that. Her breathing became slightly labored as she matched his hip thrusts and rhythm with her own. Her hands played in his hair and sometimes pushed him down to her breasts so that he could pleasure her even more.

When that build up was just at the surface, Elsa pulled Robbie's face up to hers. "I'm going to cum!" Her eyes revealed the desire that she had for him. She was certain that he would feel her orgasm because her pussy started to tighten around his cock. Finally, she exploded. Her body tensed and she cried out his name. It was ecstasy, there was just no other way of putting it.

Elsa pushing his head down towards her breasts was incredibly sexy to Robbie and he was sure to oblige her by dragging his tongue over each of her nipples and spending ample time nibbling and sucking on them as well. His hands explored every part of her body, thoroughly enjoying every facet of their sex.

He knew even despite the fact that Elsa had been a virgin that there was no way he wasn't going to enjoy the experience. She came into her own very quickly. There was nothing awkward about it. Robbie had begun thrusting even harder, giving her every inch of his cock when she pulled him up to her face. At her mentioning of cumming, Robbie nodded and smiled down at her. "Good. I want you to cum for me, Elsa."

His words only seemed to drive the point home more quickly and a few moments later, he could feel her pussy tighten even more around the thickness of his cock. Her crying out his name was like music to his ears and he continued thrusting, albeit not as powerfully as Elsa rode out the rest of her orgasm.

"You like that, hm?" Robbie whispered, kissing her lips as he rested his forehead against her own. If her cumming had done one thing, it had driven Robbie even closer to his own orgasm. The tight vice of her pussy was essentially milking him and he started to feel his shaft throbbing within her. One thing the two of them hadn't talked about was when it was time for Robbie to cum, exactly where he was going to do it. They hadn't used protection and since it was their first time, Robbie highly doubted Elsa was going to want him to cum inside of her.

"I'm close, Elsa. Where...do you want it?" Robbie asked her, feeling a bit awkward asking a newly deflowered virgin where she wanted his cum, but it was definitely a necessary topic of conversation at that point.

His question confused her at first because she was a little disoriented from her mind blowing orgasm, but then the words settled in. She caressed his face, "I'm on birth control. You can come inside of me." She had been on it for well over a year now. Her dad was opposed to the idea, but after a lengthy talk from her mom about all the benefits of the medication, Elsa was prescribed it. She didn't push for him wearing a condom either, though logically they should have since Robbie wasn't a virgin, but Elsa believed that he was clean and that he wouldn't have otherwise done so had he not been clean.

Still touching his face, she smiled, "I want to be yours completely." She thought having sex was just the act of doing it, but how it was done was what made it love making. Elsa pushed her hips into his. She still felt her own orgasm subsiding. Her body tingled and gave her goosebumps.

When he finally did succumb to his orgasm, Elsa held onto him tightly. She could feel his warm cum squirting into her. It felt amazing and it made her feel even more connected to Robbie than ever before. He was amazing in every facet. Elsa felt a surge of emotion, a level of happiness that she didn't even know she could feel.

Keeping her hands on his face, she looked up and smiled at him, "do you make all the girls this happy?" She giggled. They hadn't talked about Robbie's past girlfriends before, but Elsa knew that he did have some. It didn't bother her because he was hers now and she didn't see that changing anytime soon.

Robbie had never had such meaningful sex. With ex-girlfriends, it had always been more just about fucking than it was some sort of genuine connection. It could've been the fact that he was never in one place for too long, but he knew the connection he had with Elsa was different and sex with her proved it.

When she told him she was on birth control, Robbie simply nodded and continued his thrusts until he couldn't hold back any longer. Cumming inside of her did make their connection feel all the more real, his body quaking above her own, finally the last bit trickled inside of her. Instead of immediately pulling out, Robbie stayed inside. He loved her comment about wanting to be his completely and the conclusion of their love making definitely proved that.

With her hands on his face, Elsa's question surprised him a bit. He didn't expect her to bring up other girls so shortly after they'd finished, but he didn't mind. "Don't worry about other girls. There are no other girls, now. You're all I care about, Elsa," he said. And he couldn't be more serious. He'd been shipped around the country more times than he could count. His parents were never present, he didn't have any real friends. Elsa was all he really had and he had no intentions of letting her slip away, no matter what his parents had in mind.

"So, tell me...was your first time everything you hoped it would be?" Robbie asked her, smiling as he leaned in to give her a sweet kiss on the lips, their bodies still intertwined. It felt so right being there with her in that moment. He didn't ever want to lose the feeling.

Back
Top Bottom