Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites Really Do Attract [Crusade & QuietSeductress

Elsa followed suit and got into the car as well. She grinned widely at Robbie when he mentioned an alternative. Elsa thought about it. She wasn't all that hungry and so food didn't need to a priority. "I think I know a good spot." She bit at her lower lip then put the key in the ignition and started the car. She checked to make sure that they were still in the clear before pulling out of the driveway. Then she headed out.

The drive to the park was only five minutes and Elsa was glad to see that it was pretty much empty. She parked and shut off the car, "there's an old playground just around those trees. The city hasn't taken it down, but no one really uses it. We can head there." She unbuckled her seat belt and before getting out, she leaned over to Robbie and kissed him. She smiled at him for a moment before opening her door and climbing out.

Elsa led the way since she knew where it was. It was a simple playground with monkey bars, a set of swings and a few slides. There was a little nook at the top where two bridges branched out from. She pointed to it, "let's go up there!" Elsa made the climb up and waited for Robbie to meet her.

Robbie had made mention of finding a make out spot more to test Elsa than anything. He saw some changes in her already. She'd smoked with him after all and it was her idea to leave for lunch anyway. He just wanted to see if she was willing to really let loose. Thankfully, it appeared she was.

Even the idea of sneaking off somewhere to make out was tame by Robbie's standards, but he wasn't looking to get Elsa into a world of trouble, nor did he want to push things too far too soon. When they arrived at the park, Robbie glanced over at her and smiled before getting out of the car.

He let Elsa lead the way and when he saw her climbing to the little nook at the top of the slides, he followed suit and did the same. The two of them could've just as easily gone to his place, but this seemed a little more spontaneous and he liked that. Once he joined her, Robbie took a seat. "Look at my little rebel. Cutting lunch and whisking me away to a private make out spot. I love it," he said with a grin, looking into her eyes as he moved a little closer.

"So, we should probably make every second count then, right?" Robbie asked, placing a hand on Elsa's thigh as he leaned in and kissed her lips. Instead of pulling back, he sustained it, his tongue moving over her own as he shifted his body to press against hers. He could feel his body tingling in response. There was something about her lips. Something about just her that really made him feel ways he never had before.

Elsa liked hearing that he called her his. She knew that he was just being cute, but it still made her heart swell a little. The little nook area was a lot smaller than she had last remembered, but then again it was for kids and they were both two growing teens. As he scooted closer, Elsa could feel her pulse quicken. She wasn't nervous, but excited. She nodded at making the most of the moment. Her eyes kept darting to his lips and then back to his eyes.

His hand on her thigh sent tingles up her body. She was about ready to leap on him then he leaned in and kissed her. She reacted instantly, parting her lips and letting his tongue play with hers. He felt amazing and that only made her want more. Elsa reached her hands up to his face and pulled him closer. Then she started to slide her body down so that she was laying down and Robbie was laying over her.

The kissing was uninterrupted for what felt like a long time. The only sounds heard were their breathing and the occasional shifting of their bodies. It was that very moment that Elsa knew she was falling for this guy. She had never really been in love before, but somehow she knew that this was that feeling.

Elsa pulled her lips from his for a moment. She needed to catch her breath. Looking into his eyes, she felt butterflies in her stomach. "I...I really like you Robbie, like a lot!" She confessed. She felt a little shy saying it out loud, but she wanted him to know.

For Robbie's standards, making out in some random playground wasn't exactly the most rebellious of endeavors, but sharing the moment with someone as sweet as Elsa did make it better. As they kissed, it was becoming even more clear that the two of them had more of a connection than just merely getting along well at school.

As he felt Elsa's body ease down to lay, Robbie crawled atop her, letting his body press against her own. She'd be able to feel his excitement through his jeans and just in the way he kissed her. The moment couldn't have been any better. When Elsa finally did pull back from the kiss, Robbie opened his eyes and looked down at her.

Her words made him smile and Robbie gave her another quick kiss. "I really like you, too, Elsa. I can't wait til we get to go to the dance together. I have a feeling we can make that night really special," he said, purposely hinting at the fact that the two of them could always spend time together afterwards.

"I can't get enough of you," he admitted, dragging his lips down her neck, his breath hot against her skin.

Elsa raised one of her knees up to press against the side of his hip. She could definitely feel his arousal and excitement both above and below the waist. It ignited a feeling in her and it got her aroused too. Robbie was so hot and knowing that he liked her just as much as she liked him made him even hotter. She too couldn't wait for the dance; so much fun was going to be had.

With his hot breath on her neck, Elsa was finding it hard to breathe. She was practically panting. The lack of oxygen must have been the reason for what she did next. She ended up grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it off of him. She stared at him for a moment, surprised by what she had just done, then seeing his tattoo, she leaned into it and kissed his chest. She had no idea what had gotten into her, but seeing his half naked really turned her on.

Her lips trailed up his chest, to his collarbone, up the side of his neck and to his ear. She softly bit his earlobe and moaned, "I can't get enough of you either."

Robbie had never expected things to escalate the way they had. When he mentioned finding a private place to make out, he'd thought of the two of them just sitting with one another and maybe a little making out. He hadn't expected to find himself on top of Elsa at any point, nor did he expect to find Elsa as bold as she was with him.

When Robbie felt his shirt be pulled off, his eyes widened and he couldn't help but smile. He sat back on his hands and watched as Elsa kissed from his chest up to his neck. A groan escaped him as Elsa's talented lips feasted on his body. Since he met her, he made Elsa out to be just a really pure, innocent girl. He wasn't sure if he'd just been wrong or if he was bringing out that side of her. Whatever the case was, he loved it.

Upon hearing her whisper to him, Robbie sat up and let out another groan. "Mmm, you're going to get us in trouble, Elsa. I don't want to go back. I just want..." he started, leaning in to kiss her lips again before pulling back to finish his thought. "...you. All of you. So bad."

"Mmm. We better get back before I do something I shouldn't," he added, one of his hands moving suggestively up her inner thigh.

He wanted her. Elsa felt her entire body pulsate. She wanted him too, more than she had ever wanted a guy before. It was a different feeling, but one that she loved to feel. Her hormones were at full speed and if it weren't for Robbie slowing things down, Elsa might've taken off more than his shirt. She took a deep breath and watched his hand move up her thigh. She really didn't want to stop it, but their time was about up and she didn't want to risk anything that might prevent her from seeing Robbie again.

Elsa grabbed his hand and brought it up to her lips. She kissed his palm sweetly. "Yeah, we should get back." She seemed a little reluctant, but it was the right thing to do. Then she leaned in and kissed Robbie tenderly, "you look so good without a shirt on by the way." She smiled and then started to climb down from the nook.

When Robbie had rejoined her, they made their way back to the car and then headed back to school. Elsa got them carefully back on campus without getting caught. The only people who knew they were gone were her group of friends.

When Elsa grabbed hold of his hand and kissed his palm, he smiled. He wanted nothing more than to just take her right then and there. The pent up sexual tension was reaching a fever pitch and Robbie's body told the story. His cheeks were flushed, his heart was racing and his erection raged inside of his jeans.

Robbie managed a nod when she agreed on them going back. Her kiss was reciprocated, but Evan had trouble pulling away. Luckily, Elsa helped by pulling back and giving him the compliment about having no shirt on. "Thanks. Hopefully I get to give you the same compliment sometime soon," he added with a smirk. He grabbed the shirt and slipped it back on before joining Elsa back on solid ground.

When they returned to school, Robbie got out of the car and walked hand in hand back onto campus with her. With both going off to their separate classes, Robbie was left thinking about the time they'd spent together. No lunch? Fuck it. His appetite was taken care of just fine by Elsa. Pulling out his phone as he sat in the back of the class, he hit it behind his book and texted Elsa. "That was a lot of fun. Just think of the fun we'll have at the dance. I hope you're ready for me." He sent it and then went back to acting amused by the lecture although all his mind was consumed by were thoughts of her.

Elsa reluctantly trotted off to class. Her mind was not focused on the classwork. All she kept thinking about was Robbie and his hands on her body. She had to snap herself out of those thoughts a few times, but the feeling only got stronger and stronger. She was having a lot of feelings about him. Some were sexual in content and the rest were emotional. She was falling for him and it surprised her with how quick it just happened. She wasn't nervous about how she felt, she was only nervous about how he felt about her. She really hoped that his feelings weren't deeper than just physical appearances.

Elsa was doodling in her notebook when her phone vibrated in her back pocket. She pulled it out and hid it behind her papers. It was a text from Robbie. She smiled and read the message. Ready for him? What did that mean exactly? Was he talking about having sex? Elsa wasn't quite sure that she was ready for that sort of thing, but at the same time, she was the one that pulled off his shirt at lunch. She didn't want to over think things. She would let tomorrow night play out and if it turned out she wasn't ready, she'd just have to tell Robbie.

She sent a quick text back to him, "I can't wait! Oh and I have cheer practice today so I can't hang out, but you're welcome to come by and watch me ;)"

The last two classes of the day dragged on. Elsa was glad they were over and she walked with a few of the other girls on her squad to the lockers to change for practice. Ten minutes later, she was out on the football field. She was wearing a pair of black spandex shorts and a dark blue sports bra with a loose white tank over it.

Was Elsa trying to drive him crazy? After their impromptu makeout session at lunch that had gone a lot further than he'd anticipated, Robbie was greeted by the mention of watching her at cheer practice. He couldn't say no to her, even know he knew the mere sight of her was going to put those thoughts of earlier right back into the forefront of his mind.

"I'll be there," he replied simply, tucking his phone back into his pocket, now even more so looking forward to the sound of that final bell. When it came, he headed to his locker, dropped off his books and then headed out to the football field to watch Elsa. He took a seat in the front row of bleachers. He was pretty much the only one watching, but he couldn't care less.

When he found Elsa, he couldn't help but stare. She had essentially given him permission to watch her and that was what he intended on doing. The spandex she wore accentuated her curves perfectly. Taking a deep breath, Robbie sat forward, never having been more attracted to anyone in his entire life.

Elsa spotted Robbie sitting front and center. It was sweet that he wanted to come out and watch her practice. She needed to give him a good show. The squad was gearing up for the game tomorrow night and there were going to be some new stunts added in to their routine. Since Elsa was small, she was what they called a flyer. She was one of three girls that got thrown into the air during stunts.

While doing the routines, Elsa kept her eyes focused on Robbie. She flirted with him, smiling and winking and blowing him kisses. She loved that he was so into her. It made her feel on top of the world. When it came time to do the stunts, Elsa executed them perfectly. Their coach couldn't have been happier and she was in such a great mood that she let the squad go twenty minutes early.

Elsa grabbed her stuff, said goodbye to her cheermates and walked right over to Robbie. "So did you enjoy yourself?" She leaned over the railing and kissed him. That connection that she felt earlier was instantly there as their lips connected. She didn't have her glasses on and she realized that this was the first time that he'd see her without them.

Robbie was blown away by how talented Elsa was. He had never equated cheering to any sort of skill, but after watching her perform during one practice, he quickly changed his mind. It didn't hurt that she flirted with him through the entire practice and he reciprocated. She just looked so sexy, even without her glasses.

When the relatively short practice ended, Robbie walked over to the railing and was greeted by a sweet kiss. He returned it and nodded his head approvingly. "I enjoyed the hell out of that, Elsa. You're really good," he said, not bothering to mention the way his eyes had been watching her body so intently.

"But I'll let you go shower or whatever you have to do. I don't want to hold you up. I'm going to head home," he said, planning on going home and smoking by himself. He didn't anticipate Elsa wanting to join, so he didn't both extending an invitation.

She smiled at him, glad that he enjoyed himself. Elsa was just about to invite him out with her, but then he excused himself to leave, telling her that he didn't want to hold her up. She wondered if he didn't want to hang out, but she stopped herself from thinking that he just didn't want to much be around her anymore. She couldn't and shouldn't take up all his time.

"Yeah, okay. I probably do smell," she giggled and wiped her forehead with her t-shirt. "Have a good night then and I'll see you tomorrow!" She leaned in once more and kissed him before heading off to the locker rooms. Elsa was in and out in ten minutes. Her hair was still quite wet so she rolled it up in a bun.

The remainder of her night was spent thinking about the dance tomorrow and what Robbie had in store for them afterward. She told her parents that she may stay at a friend's overnight, but she wasn't sure. Elsa just wanted to give herself a bit of a buffer just in case.

The last thing Robbie wanted to do was overburden Elsa. He didn't want her to think he was coming on too strong or overstepping his bounds, even though he couldn't help but think about the dance and what might go down afterwards. It was almost like a rite of passage for teenagers to lose their virginity after dances and although he'd already lost his, Robbie had an inkling that Elsa may have been a virgin. Not that he was going to push her to do anything she didn't want to do, but they'd been out a few times, they were crazy about each other, and the last time they were alone together, things got pretty crazy. It seemed like the next step in a logical progression.

Robbie headed home, rolled a blunt, and thought about Elsa. He wondered what she might wear and what sort of impression he'd have on her parents, who he figured he was sure to meet before they went out. He probably would've been a little worried, but the pot mellowed him out and after a few hours in bed with his thoughts, he ended up falling asleep.

The next morning, Robbie woke and took a quick shower before changing into a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He still wasn't sure what he was going to wear to the dance later, but he could always figure that out later. Or even ask Elsa what he should wear. He got to school on time again. Two days in a row, setting a personal record.

Elsa went to bed thinking about why Robbie didn't want to hang out with her. She was letting it get to her because she really did like him and she hoped that he liked her back just as much. After tossing and turning a bit, she finally fell asleep. They hadn't hashed out the details of them being boyfriend and girlfriend, but Elsa felt like that's what they were to each other. When she woke up in the morning, she resolved to just ask Robbie about it. It shouldn't be a big deal.

After breakfast, she dressed and finished getting ready for school. She got there a bit early so that she could find Robbie before first period started. He was quick to find and she walked right on over. "Hey!" She smiled and took his hands, "um, I wanted to ask you something." She looked around, making sure that no one was being nosy. "Are we like a couple? You know, boyfriend and girlfriend? I just want to make sure that we're on the same page. You didn't want to hang out yesterday and I was just curious." Elsa tried her best to not make this look like she had fretted over this matter; she didn't want to seem like the clingy type.

The only reason Robbie hadn't made plans with Elsa the night before was because they had the dance to look forward to and he didn't want to seem like he was coming on too strong. If he could have it his way, every moment of his free time would be spent with her. But, after getting ready for school that morning, changing into a button down shirt and a pair of jeans, Robbie headed off, making it on time yet again.

He smiled when he saw Elsa coming up to him, although what she had to say stung a bit. He didn't realize what his decision had done to Elsa, but he could only imagine what it might've done to him if she had done the same to him. The last thing he wanted was her to doubt the status of their relationship or think anything was wrong. He really liked her and he intended on showing her as much later on that night at the dance.

"Of course we're a couple. I just didn't want to overburden, you," he said, stepping forward to place his hands on her hips. "I figured after your practice you would've just wanted to go home and relax and plus, we've got the dance tonight so we'll be together all night. Don't worry, alright? Everything's fine," he said, doing his best to reassure her. He leaned in and gave her a kiss before pulling back to look into her eyes. He hoped there would be no hard feelings.

Elsa was happy with his answer. She felt a bit silly about approaching him now, but he took it all in stride. That only made her like him more. She understood that he didn't want to push his luck with her by spending all his time with her, but Elsa really wouldn't mind. She probably would have felt the same way. She smiled at him, "yeah, tonight is going to be fun, I can't wait!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him.She was back to feeling on cloud nine around him again.

The two hung out for the remainder of the morning until class started. "I'll see you later," she whispered and softly bit at his lower lip after having kissed him. She gave him a coy little look, then headed off to class. When second period rolled around, she was the one waiting for him this time. She propped herself against the wall just outside the classroom and waited to see Robbie's handsome face. Friday's were pretty lax so most kids took their time getting to class. Elsa was just as eager to see him and to hurry the school day along and get on with what she felt was going to be the best night of her life.

Robbie grinned at Elsa's subtle sexiness. The way she bit his lip and whispered those words had him thinking about her long after he'd left for class. Fridays really were pretty calm. It seemed that the thought of the dance and the fact that they'd have the next two days off put everyone in better spirits, including the teachers.

When Robbie left class, he couldn't help but smile seeing Elsa there waiting for him. He was glad she felt better about their situation since he'd clarified everything. He didn't want to think about her suffering through the night before. Instead, he decided to pull his bad boy card and catch her off guard.

"Mm, there you are," he said, once the seas had parted and he was able to get to the other side of the hallway. Robbie took a few more steps so his body was pressed against hers, essentially pinning her to the wall and leaned down to kiss her. No chaste kiss, Robbie completely let inhibitions fly and lifted Elsa's frame up so he hands supported her ass and left her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Robbie knew it was going to cause a spectacle. He hadn't really witnessed anything remotely shocking at the school since he'd been there. It was pretty run-of-the-mill, but he hoped he could infuse a little excitement in the place. Hopefully Elsa wouldn't mind his brazen efforts.

She heard his voice and turned around just in time to see him walk over to her. She thought that he was just going to give her a sweet little kiss, but what he did, blew her mind. Elsa was hoisted off her feet and pressed into the wall. Robbie lifted her up and kissed her madly. It was right in front on everyone and they definitely were watching.

At first, she was a bit nervous, but that quickly diminished as the kiss went on. Elsa wrapped her legs around his waist and put her hands into his hair and deepened the kiss. In that moment, all the others were forgotten and it was just her and him in that hallway. Elsa slipped her tongue into his mouth and tasted him. She definitely was enjoying herself.

"Ahem!" Their teacher was two feet away, giving them both a disappointing look, "that behavior isn't allowed here, now get inside so we can start class!" He then went back inside and sat at his desk. Elsa looked at Robbie and started laughing, "you're getting me in trouble now, huh?" She gave his a little peck before unlocking her legs and getting back to her feet.

Robbie hadn't done it to get them in trouble. He only wanted to push the envelope and act on impulse upon seeing Elsa. She always had him wanting to do something brash. As much as she brought the good out in him, she still managed to keep a little of the bad boy alive and well, too.

When she mentioned him trying to get into trouble, Robbie grinned and shook his head. "Just really wanted to do that," he said after setting her back onto solid ground. "Now let's play it cool so we don't get banned from the dance or something crazy like that," he added, not wanting to jeopardize their night together by doing something stupid.

He took Elsa's hand and led her into the classroom. All eyes were upon them and for good reason. Luckily, the teacher hadn't separated their desks, so Robbie took a seat and didn't have to worry about not having Elsa right there next to him. He just wanted to get the day over with and get to the dance. That was when the real fun would begin. He didn't know what Elsa had in mind, but about a hundred different things had popped into his mind. They were definitely going to have fun. He'd make sure of it.

Elsa nodded to Robbie and walked into the class with him. They definitely were looked at. The girls were smiling and the guys were giving Robbie a nod of approval. It was really weird only because Elsa had never been in this position before, but she felt that her peers approved of Robbie and her being together. Elsa was glad to see that teach hadn't separated their desks. It would have been a painful second period if she had to spend it not sitting next to him.

They took their seats and did their best to bu uninterruptive for the remainder of the class. Since it was Friday, the teacher just reviewed a bit and then let the class go over their classwork on their own. Elsa was good at math so she didn't need to review that much. Instead, she spend her time doodling on a blank piece of paper. She and Robbie played tic tac toe and just drew together. It was fun.

When class ended, it was time to part ways again. Elsa pulled Robbie out of class and pressed herself against him in the hall, "I guess I'll see you later," she whispered, then kissed him madly, but briefly. She left him wanting more, she was sure of it. She got into her third period class and sat in the back. They were watching a movie today, so it was going to be a breeze.

At lunch, Elsa waited for Robbie in the cafeteria. She sat with a couple of her friends. "So that was some kiss, huh?" Her friend remarked. Elsa giggled, "yeah, it was amazing!" Her friend could see that Elsa was smitten with Robbie and it just made everyone at the table gush over them.

In a short time, Elsa had figured out what made Robbie tick and the way she kissed him after their class was proof of that. His lips tingled and his body longed to feel hers against it again. He wanted nothing more than to be able to forgo the rest of school and just steal her away somewhere. Fortunately, he thought better of that plan and instead went to class, his mind so solely focused on her, he had trouble remembering what class he was even in before lunch finally broke up the monotony.

Heading for the cafeteria, Robbie was once again reunited with his girlfriend. He smirked when he saw her and leaned down to place a kiss on her forehead before taking a seat beside her. He could see the way her friends looked at him and he was sure they'd either talked about the kiss, or had seen it firsthand. Robbie placed his hand beneath the table and let it come to rest on Elsa's thigh. He wasn't even hungry. Actually, he could've been, but he was in such a stupor, he didn't even think to actually get lunch.

"You girls looking forward to the dance?" he asked her friends, not even knowing their names, but he figured it'd be bonus points if he acclimated himself with them as well. He looked over at Elsa and smiled. "I can't wait. Elsa's really made me feel at home here. We're going to have a lot of fun," he told them, not elaborating on exactly what he had in mind, but honestly, if they just went to the dance and had a good time and he dropped her off at her house at the end of the night, he'd be perfectly fine with that. It was just the thought of being able to really show her how he felt about her that had him the most excited.

Elsa blushed when Robbie kissed her forehead. It was such an endearing action and it spoke volumes to how he felt about her. Her friends even "awwed" at it. Elsa noticed that Robbie didn't have any lunch so she set about sharing what she had with him. It was nice to just sit there and chat with him and her friends. He was fitting in nicely and Elsa couldn't have been happier.

"Yeah, this dance is going to be spectacular!" Her friend Jenna remarked. Hilary, Elsa's other friend turned to Elsa, "so what's your dress look like?" Elsa bit her bottom lip, "I don't wanna tell anyone, I want it to be a surprise!" The girls giggled. Elsa grabbed Robbie's hand and gave it a little squeeze. She then leaned in to him, "you're going to love it," she whispered.

The rest of their group joined them at the table and just had lunch and chatted. Most of the talk was about the dance. While the girls were going to be a little dressy, the guys didn't have to go all out. This dance wasn't a prom or formal so they could just where a nice pair of jeans and a button up or something. When lunch ended, everyone parted ways. Elsa walked Robbie to his class. "The dance starts at seven so you can pick me up at 6:30. My parents will likely ask you questions, but there's nothing to be nervous about. They'll like you!" She leaned in and kissed him sweetly. "I can't wait for tonight," she whispered excitedly. "I'll see you then!" Elsa then turned and walked off to class.

The rest of the school day seemed to drag on. Everyone was antsy to get out. When that final bell did ring, it was like it was the last day of school or something. Kids fled the halls like the building was on fire, even Elsa had more of a sprint in her step. She headed straight home and set about prepping for the dance. She showered and shaved just about everywhere. She had a feeling that tonight, her and Robbie were going to get to know each other a lot more intimately. She wasn't nervous in the least, she was really excited about it.

A couple hours later, Elsa was all dolled up and ready for the dance. She had her hair all down and in soft curls. Her makeup accentuated her green eyes and pink lips. She put aside the glasses tonight and put in her contacts. She knew Robbie liked the glasses, but tonight was a special occasion. She heard the doorbell and leaped to her feet. Her parents were downstairs in the living room, waiting to meet their daughter's date.

Elsa took a moment and then opened the door. "Hi, come in!" She stepped aside and let Robbie step in. He looked so handsome and it was hard for her not to grab him and kiss him like she had done earlier. She shut the door and stood there while her dad and mom came to greet Robbie. Her dad was of course, curious about Robbie and his family. Her mom was just happy to see her daughter so happy. In the end, it was a good first meeting and the couple set off to the dance.

Robbie had wondered what Elsa's dress might look like, but he was glad when she didn't divulge the information at lunch. He wanted it to be a surprise, too. And he knew that whatever she wore was going to blow him away. When Elsa told him when to pick her up, he nodded and smiled. For some reason, he no longer really feared meeting her parents. Maybe it was the progression of their relationship or the fact that he hadn't been trouble aside from the two of them getting a little physical. He knew he could put on the charm and that they would like him.

"I'll see you then," Robbie said, giving Elsa a lingering kiss before heading off to his last couple of classes. They really did drag, but luckily Robbie was consumed by his own thoughts to really even care. When the final bell rang for the day, he hurried out to the parking lot, driving home to get ready.

Robbie still hadn't decided on what to wear. He knew the guys really didn't have to dress formally, but he wanted to impress. A suit with no tie? That sounded right. After showering, Robbie dressed in his best suit, checking himself in the mirror before deciding it was the right look.

After saying goodbye to his parents, who were actually home but would be leaving shortly after he did, Robbie made his way over to Elsa's place. Robbie started to feel a little nervous about meeting Elsa's folks, but his worries were quickly extinguished when he got his first look of his date in her dress. "Wow. You look beautiful," he said, handing her the flowers he'd picked up the night before for her, his eyes darting up and down her frame. She really did look incredible.

Upon meeting her parents, Robbie turned up the charm and let them rest easy knowing their daughter's best interest was in mind. When it was finally time to leave, he walked her out hand-in-hand, opening the door for her. "You ready?" he asked, smirking as he looked over at her, obviously looking forward to the night ahead. He reached over and placed his hand in hers as he drove, making it to the banquet hall in no time.

Just as he'd helped her in, Robbie helped Elsa out of the car, taking her hand to walk into the venue. The place was pretty nice, but not quite as formal as a prom venue would be. It was understated, but not bad. Robbie walked with Elsa inside, letting her take care of the tickets and everything since she was the one who'd gotten them.

During the car ride, Elsa couldn't help but eye Robbie. "You clean up real nice," she squeezed his hand. He looked so good, Elsa knew that she would have the best looking guy at the dance. She was happy that he pretty much fawned over her dress. Having bought it before she met him, she was glad that she had someone to appreciate it. "I'm so ready for this dance! I've been looking forward to it all month, more so this past week now that I have a date!" She winked at him.

Once they got there, Elsa fished out the tickets, handed them to the attendant and headed inside. She knew how the place would be decorated because she helped plan the decorating. The music was playing and it was good quality music, a mixture of hip hop, dance music and even some light rock. At the entrance there was a photographer taking pictures. Elsa stood at Robbie's side, turning toward him with both her hands on his right shoulder. She looked like his arm candy and she was okay with that.

She found her group of friends afterward and they all chatted for a few minutes. "So do you wanna dance now?" Elsa was feeling the current song so while she waited for him to answer, she started to pull him toward the dance floor. "Don't worry, I know more than just cheer moves," she giggled.

Back
Top Bottom