Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites Really Do Attract [Crusade & QuietSeductress

Robbie watched Elsa take her first hit and couldn't help but grin as she struggled with it. He placed his hand on her back to be of some sort of comfort, but she handled it like a champ and he was impressed. He laughed at her comment and shook his head. "You're fine. Everyone does that their first time. I promise you," he reassured her and then took the blunt back from her.

"Here's another way to get you a little high," he said. "When I take the hit, open your mouth a little." He took another deep hit and held it before leaning forward and pressing his lips to hers, exhaling as they kissed, letting the smoke enter her mouth. It was almost sensual the way he did it and as he pulled back, his eyes locked on her face. He was high and she looked incredible.

"I'm really glad this all happened today, Elsa," he admitted to her, handing her the blunt once more.

Because it was an indirect way of getting high, in Elsa's mind, it didn't count. Plus she got to kiss Robbie again. She was glad that she hadn't completely made a fool of herself and now she was determined to give it another try. She took a breath as Robbie handed her back the blunt. Pressing it to her lips, she inhaled and managed now to choke, then she breathed out a puff of smoke. It was weird to feel accomplished doing something bad, but she sort of felt good about it.

Her head was feeling light and she was feeling a little drowsy, "so your intent was to get me high huh? What's next a tattoo?" She giggled and leaned back on his bed. Being high lowered her inhibitions and it felt good to just chill. "Do you have any tattoos?" She knew he was too young to get one on his own, but that wouldn't have likely stopped him.

"I think I want to get one, right here," she lifted her skirt, exposing her upper thigh and pointed to the top part of her leg where her thigh met her hips. She was definitely feeling the effects of the weed and it was making her bold.

"How'd you know?" he asked with a laugh when she mentioned tattoos being next. "Still plenty of time to corrupt you," he said with a smirk. When she mentioned wanting to get her own tattoo, his eyes widened at the sight of her lifting her skirt. He wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, but he smiled when she pointed out where she wanted it. "I'm sure the tattoo artist will have a field day with that one," he said, running his fingertips boldly up the thigh she'd exposed to him. He then quickly pulled back and lifted his shirt up to expose his abs and chest to her. On left pec was an elaborate tattoo with a raven and a spool of thread being unwound down towards his side.

"That's my only one. What do you want to get on your thigh?" he asked, finding it really sexy that she wanted to get one. He could only imagine her all tatted up with those glasses on and that smile of hers. Christ, she was perfect.

She was a little stunned by his tattoo; not that he had gotten one, but of what it was of. Elsa leaned up and immediately her hand was out and touching it. "Wow, that's pretty awesome!" None of her friends had any and really the only person that she knew had one was her left of center uncle. His was pretty worn, had gotten it when he was 20 and now he was pushing 50.

She then thought about what she wanted. Looking down at her exposed thigh, she traced random patterns on her skin with her finger. "Maybe something like a cherry blossom or something. I'm pretty girly so I wouldn't be getting a Jolly Roger or anything," she giggled and laid back down.

"I think we'll hold on the tattoo though, maybe until I know you better!" She winked at him.

"Fair enough, fair enough," he said, grabbing hold of the blunt once more, taking another hit before handing it back to her. "Just take one more hit and ash it on the nightstand. Should be plenty to keep us high for a while," he said, looking into her eyes before letting them trail down her body. He couldn't believe just hours ago he'd met her for the first time and already she was in his bed getting high with him. It seemed surreal, but it felt damn good.

"So, how do you feel? Getting high with me something you'd like to do again? he asked, quirking an eyebrow as he moved closer to her on the bed.

Elsa took the blunt from him and took one more hit then put it out in the ash try. She was comfortable enough to smoke with him, but she wasn't entirely sure that this would be a regular occurrence. She then watched as Robbie eyed her body. She couldn't help but smile, it was clear that Robbie was into her. Elsa felt the same way, even with their differences, she didn't feel like it was a hindrance for them to get to know each other and even get along.

Elsa placed her hands behind her head and looked quite comfy on his bed, "I feel pretty good and perhaps. I mean I don't think I'd want to make this a regular thing, at least not the smoking. I would love to hang out with you some more though." She mimicked his eyebrow movement and smiled at him.

"I can handle that. I know it's not for everyone, but hey...you got out of your comfort zone and did something you never had before. That's gotta count for something, right?" he asked, smirking as he lay down beside her. His hand found her own and he gave it a squeeze, bringing his body closer to her on.

"You're so goddamn gorgeous, Elsa. I don't know how I got you to ask me to a dance and got you into my bed so quickly. Shit. I must be doing something right, huh?" He felt the need to compliment her and let her know exactly how he felt because it was so out of his comfort zone to be that open. It felt nice not being dark and mysterious. Elsa definitely brought forth a different side of him.

She leaned over onto the side that was closest to him and propped her head on her hand, "why thank you! And you're not so bad looking yourself!" She felt a compliment for him was in order because she had been thinking about how attractive he was all this time. "I don't know how you got me here either. All I knew was that I'd get to spend more time with you so I went with it!" Naturally she was the type of person to go with the flow of things, though typically those things were pretty innocent compared to this.

"I am looking forward to the dance though!" She liked attending social events, especially dances because she loved to dance. "Maybe you're just putting on a good show for me, but I don't see how you've been kicked out of a lot of schools. Smoking weed typically doesn't do the job because it can be monitored. So just how wild are you?" She raised an eyebrow at him in playful suspicion and curiosity.

"Weed, fights, skipping classes, disobeying curfews, stealing and did I mention fights?" He smiled as he looked over at her, sitting in the same position she did, facing her. He knew it was a little strange to make it seem as if he was boasting about his indiscretions, but really he was just letting her know what kind of trouble he got into. He wasn't a terrible kid by any means. His parents just never really let him stay somewhere he could get comfortable with and be successful in.

"Sometimes girls are drawn to the whole bad boy thing, but since it seems like you never saw that side of me, what's the real reason you're so into me?" he asked, curious as to why she'd taken such an immediate interest in him. Not that he was complaining.

Elsa shrugged at his question, "honestly I'm not sure. You just seemed nice when I met you and upfront. It also helps that you've got nice eyes!" She gave out a little giggle. She couldn't believe that she was just spilling the beans to him, but it felt right. She wasn't embarrassed in the least about telling him. There was no point in hiding it or beating around the bush.

"What about you? Why are you into me? Did you want to see how far you can corrupt me?" She bit her lip in anticipation of his answer.

Robbie smirked as she asked him about corrupting her. "Honestly, Elsa, I thought you were sexy as hell. You have everything I look for. Glasses, a pretty face, red hair and adorable feet," he said, realizing he'd spilled the beans about the fact that he has a bit of a foot fetish.

He reached over and placed his hand on her side, studying her face as he tried his best not to make a big move and fuck everything up. "I gotta say, the thought of corrupting you is kind of hot. Seeing you smoke that blunt and lift your skirt really turned me on," he admitted, licking his lips, keeping himself really close to her.

She didn't think, she just leaned forward and kissed him. This kiss wasn't the sweet kiss that they shared in the car, it was much more intense than that. Whether it was her being high or the fact that she just really liked him, Elsa was just doing and not thinking. He was making himself irresistible and she just couldn't wait around for him to kiss her this time.

Hearing that he thought she was hot and that doing something bad with him turned him on was a plus too. Of course she wasn't going to make a habit out of being a bad girl, even if it pleased him. After a minute of parted lips and tongues dancing wildly, she pulled away, "I...that was just...amazing!" She smiled "but I think I should get going, my parents are due home soon and I'm usually there before them." She didn't want to leave but she had responsibilities to uphold.

Elsa's kiss completely blew him away. He didn't expect her to take control like that, but she did and the kiss was mind-blowing. It was anything but chaste. It was the type of kiss that led to other things and had she not ended up so abruptly, Robbie was sure he would've been sending his hands to inappropriate places.

When she did pull back and compliment the kiss, Robbie nodded. "I can't believe you really exist," he said with a laugh. When she mentioned heading home, ordinarily Robbie would've tried to come up with something clever to keep her around. As much as he wanted to corrupt her further, he didn't want to get her in trouble with her folks.

"Ah, damn. Alright," he said, frowning playfully before lifting himself out of the bed. He reached his hand out to help her up. "It's been really nice, Elsa. Thanks for making me feel at home," he added.

She took his hand and got to her feet, "so proper you are!" She giggled and leaned in to kiss him once more. "Thank you for coming to town," she looked at him sweetly and then turned to grab her things. "I guess I'll see you around!" She tossed him a wink at the doorway and then headed down the stairs and out the door.

She was so happy as she drove home. About halfway, she realized that her clothes smelled of pot, so she pulled into a gas station and quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that she had kept in her gym bag. She got home before her parents and decided to toss her uniform in the wash. After spritzing herself with some perfume and brushing her teeth, she was confident that there was no evidence of her illegal activity.

Elsa was in the best of moods at dinnertime. She mentioned to her folks that there was a new kid at school and that he seemed really nice. It was apparent to her parents that Elsa was forming a crush on this new kid. Her dad would always be cautious because she was his little girl, but her mom seemed excited about it.

As the night ended, Elsa laid up in her room thinking about Robbie. She couldn't believe the day she had and what made it even better was that she felt no pressure from him to do anything. He seemed to be cool with whatever decision she made. Around midnight, she had fallen asleep to wonderful dreams of her and Robbie at the dance.

Robbie was sad to see her go, but it was as if the feeling of her kiss lingered there long after she'd gone. Maybe it was the fact that he was still high, but he fell down upon his bed and relished in that feeling for a while.

The rest of the day, he was consumed by thoughts of Elsa. From the way she smelled to her smile to those memorable kisses, every part of her made him want more. He could hardly believe she asked him to the dance. He'd only been at the school for a few hours and had a date with the hottest girl in the entire place. He'd fucked up enough throughout the course of his eighteen years. She was making him feel as if it was all worth it in the end.

Robbie hadn't stayed up to see when his parents finally got in. Instead, he sprayed some air freshener in his room to try masking the strong smell of weed that had overtaken it, but he honestly didn't think his parents would've cared anyway. He was pretty sure they knew he smoked. Afterwards, he undressed down to his boxers and passed out.

The following morning, Robbie woke to his phone's alarm. He let out a groan as he turned it off and headed into the bathroom for a shower. He dressed in a button down shirt and a pair of jeans before heading to school. Surprisingly, he made it on time and as he walked to his first class, he thought of Elsa again, knowing the dance was so close he could almost taste it. They were going to have a blast.

Elsa woke up bright and early and with a little more pep in her step. She wanted to get to school and see Robbie. She was giddy and it felt a little abnormal, but only because she had never felt this way about a guy before. She took a shower and dressed in a pair of fitted black skinny jeans, an off the shoulder purple top with a black tank top underneath.

She did her normal routine; eating breakfast with her parents and talking about their day ahead. Elsa already had the go ahead from her dad to attend the dance, now she just had to let him know that she had a date now. "Dad? That new boy that I told you about yesterday, well I'm going to the dance with him. He's going to be picking me up here. Please don't be too hard on him okay?" Her dad put down his fork and patted his daughter's hand, "as long as he treats my little girl right, then we won't have any issues."

Feeling happy with things, she headed off to school. Assessing from yesterday, she figured that Robbie was going to be late again, so she didn't much bother looking for him. After switching out her books, she went to her first class and took a seat. She wanted this class to hurry up and get over with so that she could see her guy; never had she looked forward to math class as much as she did now.

It was only the second day of class and already, Robbie felt restless. His first class being devoid of Elsa meant he had to sit surrounded by a host of people he didn't know. It was torturous. His teacher spoke in a monotone that bored him close to tears and he could feel himself nodding off on more than one occasion.

When the teacher did finally give them an assignment to do, he took it as an opportunity while everyone was involved in their work to slowly slink to the back of the room and creep out of the classroom without anyone noticing. Once he got out to the hall, he smirked at his accomplishment and was tempted to go into the boy's bathroom to indulge in some of the same fine bud he and Elsa had partaken in the day before.

Relenting, he just walked to his locker to exchange books and got a jump start on heading to his next class. As other classes began filing out, he lingered by the door, waiting to see Elsa for the first time. She was the only thing keeping him in school. Had he not known her, he would've taken the opportunity to leave school early and cause mayhem elsewhere.

When first period was over, she darted out the door as if there was a fire. She had to make a stop my her locker again to change books. Being in a rushed state, she fumbled with her combination twice, curing under her breath for messing up. She had never been this eager to see anyone before and there was an urgency like if she didn't see him soon, he'd be gone; it wasn't completely irrational to think that because of his history with not staying at one school too long.

She was walking to class when she spotted Robbie waiting just outside the classroom. She grinned from ear to ear as she approached him. His back was turned toward her so she decided to be cute about it. Quietly she walked up to him and covered his eyes from behind, "guess who?" She said sweetly. Then she leaned on her tip toes and kissed just behind his ear.

Her heart fluttered with excitement. Now her day could really begin. Elsa carried herself differently today. She was lighter on her feet and wore a smile that just wouldn't quit.

As all of the classes filtered out, the hallways had become all the more congested. On more than one occasion, Robbie was bumped standing where he was and in turn had to shoulder or push a few guys who thought they owned the space. He backed down to no one.

When he finally felt the hands on his eyes, his initial reaction was to turn around quickly and see who was touching him like that without his permission. However, when he felt her body press against him, heard her familiar voice and felt her lips kiss the spot behind his ear, he grinned and shifted his body around to face her.

Robbie's hands moved to Elsa's hips, pulling her in close. "Oh, it's just you," he said sarcastically, leaning down to kiss her lips softly, pressing his forehead against hers even after the kiss had ended. "I missed you," he said honestly. If Robbie was one thing, it was honest. He wasn't going to mess with Elsa's feelings or just tell her what she wanted to hear. He was going to get the truth always, whether she wanted it or not.

She pretended to be offended by his lackluster greeting, but when he pulled her close and kissed her lips, she was all smiles. She stood there with him, crowds of other kids walking right past them, but for Elsa, it was just her and Robbie. She inhaled his scent and committed it to memory for when they were a part. He felt wonderful as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You missed me huh? Well I missed you too, more than I thought I would." She started to blush. Elsa was an honest person but to be emotionally honest with a guy that she had just met was a whole new feeling. she leaned into him more, forcing him to hold most of her weight. "I'm glad that you made it to school today. Hopefully this will be a regular thing?" She asked as she looked playfully into his eyes.

When the bell rang, it was time to go inside. Elsa took Robbie's hand and led him in and to their seats. They caught a few stares, especially with the hand holding. Allen was in this class and he was brooding in his seat. Elsa didn't seem to notice, she was on cloud nine because Robbie said he had missed her.

"You know, I'm doing my best to turn wanting to see you into my motivation for showing up to school. So, as long as you stay awesome, I don't think me showing up will be a problem. Now, getting me to stay is a whole other story. You might have to persuade me," he said with a grin, giving her a playful nudge before they walked into the class hand-in-hand.

Robbie loved the fact that Elsa wasn't ashamed or embarrassed to be seen with him. He knew sometimes new kids had bad reputations and tended to be outcasts, but she welcomed him into the fold the moment they met and he appreciated that. Giving her hand a squeeze, he took a seat next to her and moved his desk so that they were practically touching. He didn't care what the teacher thought. If he was going to suffer through another grueling day, he was going to do it on his terms. And that meant being close to Elsa.

As Robbie pulled his desk closer to hers, Elsa saw the teacher give Robbie a look, but oddly, the teacher didn't say anything. Maybe she knew about Robbie's history with schools and didn't want to be sending him to the principal's office on his second day. Whatever the reason, Elsa was happy about it. She did her best not to cuddle up with him as the teacher began the math lecture. Just knowing that he was inches away was distracting though, but soon lunch would be here and they've have plenty of time to canoodle.

About halfway through second period, Elsa realized that her and Robbie would have to part ways until lunch. She looked at the clock, hoping that the time would slow, but it didn't. As the bell rang, she gathered her things and slowly walked out into the hall. She turned and caught Robbie with a surprise kiss, "that should hold you over until lunch," she winked at him. "Keep out of trouble, k?" She asked with a smile.

The class they shared together flew by and for once, Robbie didn't want it to end. Having Elsa around made the usually torturous classes bearable. When the bell rang and Robbie headed out into the hall with his girlfriend, he was feeling on top of the world. He'd made it through another class without incident and it was all thanks to Elsa.

When she surprised him with a kiss, Robbie kissed her back and then smirked once she pulled away. He found the way she winked at him incredibly sexy and when she told him to keep out of trouble, Robbie quirked an eyebrow and walked Elsa back so her back was up against a locker. He pressed his body against hers and leaned in to give her an even more hungry kiss before reluctantly pulling back.

"You're the one who's going to get me into trouble. Mm. Those lips," Robbie muttered, licking his own as he stepped back. "See you at lunch," he said before heading off to his next class. He just hoped time would fly so he could see her again as soon as possible. He was already hooked.

She mocked gasped and put her hand to her chest, "me?!" She quickly giggled, especially when he licked his lips and commented on hers. Then he was off. Elsa took a moment to just stand there and watch him. She was biting at her bottom lip while she watched and it took a friend of hers, to nudge her along to get to third period. Elsa, nor her friends couldn't believe how bad she had it. "You've only just met this guy," one of her good friends, Katrina whispered. They were sitting next to each other in science. Elsa just shrugged. She really didn't know what to say to that. Yes, it was quick, but the chemistry was undeniable. Katrina was only looking out for Elsa, she didn't want to see her getting hurt. Elsa appreciated and she assured Katrina that she was exercise caution.

Third period and fourth sort of dragged on. Instead of going in the cafeteria at lunch, Elsa waited by Robbie's fourth period class for him. He was one of the last one's out. She quickly grabbed his hand and led him down the opposite end of the hall and out to the exit. "Let's go out to lunch!" She smiled and gripped his hand tighter. The school was a closed campus, so sneaking out was against the rules, but Elsa was positive that they could get in and out without being seen.

When they got to her car, she felt that they were in the clear. She twirled her keys around her finger, "where would you like to go to lunch?" More than escaping today's food choice in the cafeteria, going out to lunch meant that her and Robbie could be alone.

After fourth period, a break was much needed and Robbie had gotten his wish. He would get to spend the next almost hour or so with Elsa in the cafeteria. Or so he thought. As he departed his class and entered the hall, he was quickly whisked away by his girlfriend, unable to keep from smiling at her bold maneuver.

"Oh, are we now? Well, look at you Elsa. Am I rubbing off on you?" he asked with a smirk, looking over at her as they reached her car. When she mentioned where he wanted to go, Robbie shrugged. Unfamiliar with the area or its lunch spots, he really had no idea what was close enough to warrant a visit.

Instead, he got into the passenger seat and mulled it over. "Or we can just bypass lunch all together and just find someplace to make out?" he suggested with a grin, laughing as he reclined back in his seat a bit.

Back
Top Bottom