Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites Really Do Attract [Crusade & QuietSeductress

She let out a giggle when he told her that he had added a picture of himself so that she wouldn't forget how good looking he was. Elsa knew that she would hardly have trouble with that because he had the most brilliant eyes that she had ever seen. She kept that tidbit to herself though because it would have made her blush like a cherry to have said it aloud.

"Well thank you for that! I actually like to have pictures for my contacts, it makes it easier and stuff!" She placed her phone back in her bag and smiled at Robbie. It was so easy to talk to him and Elsa wanted to continue doing just that. He seemed comfortable with the group that she at lunch with and she was hoping that it'd become a regular thing. "Well there's the mall that most of us hang out at. An arcade and movie theater. Some really good restaurants, a skate park and hanging out at the river!" Those were the highlights for this town. It didn't seem like much, but it was her home and she was just fine with that.

"We are all hanging out at the mall later, did you want to come?" She was inviting him to yet another function and she did it with such ease.

As she spoke of the different things to do, Robbie nodded. Sounded pretty standard for a town its size. About what he expected to hear, but he was just trying to make small talk with Elsa. She seemed so receptive to everything, he would be surprised if she told him no if he asked her for a kiss right then and there.

When she'd given him the invite, Robbed smiled. "Yeah, that sounds like it'd be a good time. Otherwise, I'd probably just find trouble to get into," he admitted, knowing that was how things usually went. A new town, a new set of rules to be broken. Add to that fact he ordinarily didn't make friends and it made for him being bored, lonely and looking for trouble.

Surrounding himself with Elsa and her friends would undoubtedly keep him out of trouble, at least for the time being. That wasn't to say he didn't still want to see her loosen up and do some things she ordinarily wouldn't have. He thought that'd be part of the fun in general.

She gave him a small playful scowl at the mention of him just getting into trouble had she not invited him out after school. He had already pointed out to her that he was that kind of kid, but Elsa didn't really see him that way. She wanted to believe that people had good in them. Sometimes it was just hard for certain people to get that good out.

"Well we'll have a lot of fun and you won't have to worry about causing trouble!" She nudged him lightly with her elbow. It wasn't like she hadn't ever been in trouble before, she just figured that Robbie's kind of trouble was the kind that was dangerous. "So after school, just meet us in the parking lot and we can head out, okay?" Her bright eyes stared into his and for a moment, she thought about kissing him, but she quickly distracted herself with something else.

When the bell rang ending lunch, Elsa smiled at Robbie, then took her bag and got up, "okay, see you later!" She gave him a brief side hug then trotted off on her way to fourth period. The rest of the day went by in a flash and when school was out, Elsa waited with a few others girls by her car. She scanned the parking lot for Robbie, but kept her main focus on the conversation that she was having with her friends.

"Yeah. That sounds good. I'll see you then," he said with a smile, having to fight the urge to just walk out right then and there and wait for her in the parking lot. The thought of having to endure a couple more classes seemed akin to torture at that point. Fortunately, he managed to get through it, the thought of seeing Elsa when he was finished was really the only motivation he had. After dropping his books off at his locker, Robbie made his way outside.

He saw Elsa with her group of friends huddled by her car. He realized he didn't fit in with their group. A bunch of very well-behaved girls and a guy who'd been expelled from his last school. It was still crazy to him that Elsa was even remotely interested.

"Hey," he said with a smile as he approached. "I made it through those last two classes without nodding off. That counts as a moral victory, right?" he asked and then placed his hand atop Elsa's car. "Nice ride. Are we carpooling?"

When Robbie arrived, Elsa perked up a little and greeted him, "hey!" Her friends noted her enthusiasm and thought it was best to stand off to the side so that they were "crowding" them. Elsa giggled at Robbie's comment about surviving his last to classes, "Science and English? Yeah I'd say that's a moral victory alright!" She then realized that she had memorized his schedule and she started to blush a bit.

She then looked at her car when he mentioned carpooling, "uh sure, though I'm typically by myself because the other girls don't care for the music I listen to." Elsa shrugged, she had no remorse about the type of music she enjoyed and she thought it was her friends' loss that they didn't want to ride with her. "Would you be willing to ride with me?" She was quite bold when it came to Robbie. Normally, Elsa wasn't as forward with guys, but there was just something about Robbie that gave her confidence.

Robbie wasn't used to the attention he got from Elsa. Usually, girls and guys alike were intimidated by him to the point of not even wanting to talk to him, but Elsa was different. She seemed to embrace him and that was a huge turn on to him. He loved how she took initiative. It was something that was both unexpected and welcome.

"I'll definitely ride shotgun with you. I don't give a shit what you listen to, just as long as I get to look at you during the ride," he said with a smirk, getting into the passenger seat of her car. He sat back and took a deep breath. Even the inside of her car smelled really nice. Robbie knew he was falling for Elsa already. It was a terrifying realization in a sense, knowing his history. He didn't usually root himself in one place too long for one reason or another. It would really suck to think that the two of them could grow close and then have everything ruined by another move or him doing something stupid.

Maybe he was just getting ahead of himself. Then wasn't the time to worry about stuff like that. He needed to push it to the back of his mind and just enjoy his time with her.

"So what kind of music DO you listen to?" he asked.

She brightly smiled at his comment. He wanted to ride with her just to look at her. Inside, Elsa was jumping for joy. She had only ever had one boyfriend before and that guy never really showed as much interest in her like Robbie was doing. It made Elsa feel on cloud nine. The cherry on top was that she really liked him. Hopefully he wouldn't cause too much trouble at school and risk being expelled. It wasn't that Elsa wanted to change him, but she hoped that her good image would rub off on him a little.

She jumped into the driver's seat, buckled up and then put the key in the ignition. She just shot him a wicked grin as he asked what music she listened to. She wondered what he expected. From the look of her, she was likely to listen to popular pop music or boy bands, but then that wouldn't answer the question of why her girlfriends didn't want to ride with her. With a slight turn of the key, the car started up and the radio came on.

Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" was playing. Elsa smiled at Robbie, "I really like 80's rock music! I all most other kinds of music too, but I love rock!" It wasn't really typical for a girl like her, but on the inside, Elsa wasn't a typical girl. She had quirks about her that only her closest friends knew about.

The grin she gave him after his question made him just want to pull her in and kiss her. Elsa was quickly making him feel things he'd never felt before. He couldn't ever remember being so immediately drawn to someone. It terrified and excited him all at once.

At her mention of rock, Robbie nodded his head approvingly. "I'm more of a '60's and '70's guy myself. You know, Zeppelin and Sabbath and them, but just the fact that you like rock is a huge plus. And it's funny that you say that, because I was just reading some study they did recently about music and they said fans of rock music in general are a lot more open sexually," he added, flashing her the exact same wicked smirk she'd flashed him.

It wasn't about pushing the issue or making her uncomfortable. Robbie just wanted to make sure Elsa loosened up and had a good time with him. He felt like they already had a good thing going. Elsa was willing to admit she liked him, at least in a roundabout way by asking him to the dance. And Robbie had dropped the wall he ordinarily put up at new schools and was managing to enjoy himself.

She sort of felt that the study that he mentioned wasn't real. He was just saying that to maybe see how she'd react. It didn't bother her much. It wasn't like Elsa was a prude, though she had never had sex before. "That sounds like quite a study. I wonder how they came about the results!" She laughed and pulled out of the school's parking lot and headed to the mall. She probably would have come across as the type of girl to lose her virginity to a guy that she felt that she loved and while that was the most desirable choice, Elsa wasn't entirely sold on that option.

Being a hormonal teenager, she had feelings and urges just like everyone else. Just because she did well in school and in extra curricular activities didn't mean that she didn't feel the same all most other kids. "So.." she thought to change the subject, "how are you liking Fremont so far?" Because he wasn't from here, she hoped that he was getting along well enough that this town wasn't a bore to him. She wanted to continue to see his handsome face.

The drive to the mall was short and soon they were parking in the lot near the main entrance. The mall was big for this size town; that's why it was so popular. "Well here we are!" She turned off the car and was starting to unbuckle her belt. "Damn! It's stuck!" Sometimes the button got jammed and didn't release the belt. She had a decent enough car, but this was the only thing that embarrassed her about it.

Robbie laughed when she mentioned the results of the study. He hadn't even really thought about it that way. He was glad Elsa didn't seem offended or anything. He knew at times he came across a little rough around the edges, but that was only really because he didn't know any other way.

"I'm really liking it, to be honest. Not the town so much as the people. Hell, I just mean you, Elsa. No one's taken the time to get to know me anywhere else. I don't know if they're intimidated or what, but in this little amount of time, you've managed to make me feel welcome. Thanks for that," he said, looking over at her, genuinely glad he'd met her and just incredibly drawn to her. She had everything he looked for.

Robbie smirked when he saw that Elsa's belt was stuck. "Here, let me see if I can get it," he said, leaning over closer. He moved so they were face to face. He looked into her eyes and smiled as his hand found the button. He forced his thumb down hard on it and finally after a little trouble, it gave and he let the belt swing to the other side of her.

"There," he said, still leaning over there. As he lingered, he couldn't help but wonder what those full lips of hers felt like. He was never one to shy away from an opportunity, so Robbie leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Elsa's lips. It wasn't chaste, nor was it overly aggressive. It was just something to start them off and he knew he wouldn't be able to get enough of her the longer they hung out.

She just stared at him as he leaned over to help. She could smell his cologne, it was intoxicating. Her eyes went to his dark hair. It looked soft and she was tempted to run her fingers through it. There was already a physical chemistry between them and it was slowly filling the space of her compact car.

Once the belt was released, Robbie stayed close. This allowed Elsa to gaze into his marvelous eyes. She was finding it hard to speak, but then she realized that the situation didn't need words; she was just trying to find a way to not embarrass herself in front of him.

Next thing she knew was how his lips felt against hers. They were wonderfully soft and warm. He had taken the initiative to make the first move and it did not disappoint. Once the kiss ended, Elsa was left sitting there with a smile as wide as the grand canyon. She gave a soft giggle as her cheeks turned a rosy pink, "I suppose we should head inside now." With that, she pulled the key out of the ignition and opened the door to get out. She couldn't stop thinking about that kiss though.

The kiss had been incredible. Robbie knew it did wonders for Elsa as well just by gauging her reaction. In such a short amount of time, the two had grown close. Maybe things were moving a little too fast, but that was just Robbie by nature. When he saw something he wanted, he went out and got it. A lot of times, it was that initiative that got him in trouble, but this time, it paid off.

When she mentioned going inside, Robbie nodded. He could've sat there for ages just looking into her eyes, but once she got out, he followed suit, making his way around to her. He slipped his hand into her own and laced their fingers, giving her hand a playful squeeze as he looked over at her and grinned. "I hope you know what you're getting into, Elsa," he said, the smile not leaving his face.

"Lead the way," he added, savoring the opportunity of being shown around by one of the sexiest girls he'd ever seen in his life who may or may not have been his girlfriend. He supposed they could talk out the specifics later on.

Once more he was comfortable making another move and as they walked to the entrance, they did so hand in hand. She rather liked that they were so close. She wasn't ashamed that they had only just met and already he kissed her and was holding her hand. It felt good and she wasn't going to deny herself that feeling.

"I'm not scared you know," she smiled back at him and gave him a little wink. It was the truth, Robbie didn't seem as bad as he might've portrayed himself to be. Elsa thought it was just a way to not get close to anyone, to intimidate others so that they wouldn't see the real him. Either way, she was happy that he was showing her genuine interest.

Elsa did lead on, straight into the mall and over to the food court where everyone was, well almost everyone; Allen wasn't there. Elsa didn't think too much of it, he was in sports so it would seem that he just got held up at practice.

All of her friends saw Elsa holding Robbie's hand and they smiled happily at the couple. She was glad that there wasn't a big spectacle made out of it, but she was thankful that her friends were happy for her.

"I'm glad you're not. It would make this a lot more awkward, I think," he said, smiling as he looked over at her. Things had been moving fast, but at no point did he ever get the impression that Elsa feared him. It was as if his past didn't matter. She saw him as a clean slate when they met in the morning and was treating him like he'd never gotten in trouble before. She was bound to see a different side of him. He knew it as well as she probably did, but for the time being, he was opening up to her and it felt good.

As they approached her friends, he could see the look of joy on all of their faces. He didn't know what sort of track record Elsa had or if she was used to picking up guys the way she'd snatched him up, but they all seemed genuinely happy for her, which was cool.

"So, what are you thinking we should do?" Robbie asked, never having found malls to be supreme hangout spots. Usually, he avoided them because they were a breeding ground for different cliques and they ordinarily just weirded him out.

Elsa shrugged her shoulders, she usually just went along with what everyone else was doing. This time though, she hoped that the group did all want to do something together and that Elsa would be able to spend some time alone with Robbie. The group chatted and the girls wanted to go see a movie. Some of the guys groaned on about it, but then they figured that it could be an opportunity to make out in the back. Elsa didn't much want to see a movie; it seemed that's all they ever did.

"Uh, let's go to the record store. They've got some really nice vinyls and since you share the same taste in music, you will appreciate it far more than these guys!" One of the girls playfully stuck her tongue out at Elsa upon hearing that she was going to ditch the group to hang with Robbie, "oh you guys won't miss me!" Elsa called out as she took Robbie and led him to the music store.

The store was pretty much empty, but it had rows and rows of records just waiting to be bought. "This is pretty cool huh?" She looked over at him and smiled. She was genuinely happy to shared something in common with him.

Robbie was secretly glad Elsa had decided that the two should go off on their own. He really had no reason to dislike her friends. In fact, they actually seemed pretty cool, but a huge group was going to distract him from getting to spend quality time with Elsa. Thankfully, they went off on their own.

When Elsa mentioned a record store, Robbie was all about it. He had an old vintage record player and had accumulated a good bit of vinyl in his time. He usually had to order the stuff online since record stores were few and far between, so it impressed him that Fremont had one. When they entered the store, Robbie nodded his head. "Wow. Impressive," he said simply, giving her hand another squeeze as they navigated through the long aisles of vinyl.

"I've been wanting to get Crosby, Stills and Nash's Deja Vu for ever. Let's see if they have it," he said, flashing her an appreciative smile as they headed for the C's. When they arrived upon the section, Robbie broke his grip on Elsa's hand and cycled through the records. It only took a few seconds for him to pull it out. "Perfect," he muttered softly, flashing her another smile.

"Anything you've been wanting to get? I'll buy you one. Consider it my thanks to you for being so awesome."

Robbie seemed really excited about the record store; Elsa was happy about that. He seemed to know his way around a place such as this, but that only made sense to her because he liked an old style of music like her. She watched as he found the record he had been looking for. It was like watching a kid on Christmas day open the very present that he wanted. He was quite adorable.

He was sweet to offer her to buy him a record, all because she had been kind to him on his first day at Fremont. She smiled, leaned in and kissed his cheek, then started to browse the vinyls. She didn't have a particular record in mind, she usually just looked until something called to her. It didn't take long for that to happen either. She pulled out a copy of an AC/DC album and smiled, "I think this is the one." She smiled at Robbie and then handed him the vinyl so he could pay for it.

"So is there anything else that you wanna do?" She hadn't thought passed the record store and now they were just about done in the place.

When she handed him the AC/DC record, Robbie nodded his head approvingly. "Nice choice. I actually have this one," he said, carrying both records to the counter to pay for them. He pulled the money from his wallet and once the records were bagged, he walked with Elsa out of the store and back into the corridor of the mall.

When she asked him what he wanted to do, Robbie thought for a moment. Maybe it was finally time to see if he couldn't corrupt the good girl a bit. Taking her hand in his, he walked her over to a quiet corner of the otherwise busy mall and reached into his other pocket, pulling out an already rolled blunt. "You ever smoke weed?" he asked, looking into her eyes. He knew she'd be adamantly against it. She had to be. She wasn't the type to do anything illegal. He was pretty sure she was just a really innocent girl, but where was the fun in not letting loose once in a while, right?

When Robbie pulled Elsa over to a secluded corner of the mall, she thought maybe he wanted some private time to kiss her and stuff. When he pulled out the joint, she was utterly shocked. Shocked in that he would ask her if she wanted to try, not that he clearly was doing drugs recreationally.

She stared at the blunt then looked right at him, "No, I uh never have. Isn't it illegal?" She was looking behind Robbie, thinking that they were going to get caught. She knew of a few friends that had tried it before and it didn't seem all that big of a deal, but Elsa wasn't sure that she was the type to get into such a thing. She knew it was normal to experiment at her age, but she was hesitant.

"Yeah, but it's really chill. Take a few hits with me and we can go back to my place and put those records on. Music sounds so much better. You just pick up on stuff you don't when you're not high. I mean, if you don't like it, we never have to do it again, but I think you will. We won't get caught. I promise. And if on the off chance we do, I'll take the fall," he said, looking into her eyes.

He smiled, seeing the worry, so leaning in, he gave her a sweet kiss on the lips before tucking the joint back into his pocket. "We don't even have to smoke it here. We can just smoke it in my room. My parents aren't going to be home so it'll air out by the time they get back. What do you say?" he asked hopefully.

"Okay," the word was out of her mouth even before she had thought it. The truth was that she didn't want to Robbie to stop hanging out with her if she didn't go along with this and a part of her felt that he would. She knew it was stupid to think that way, but she was really liking him. Besides, he said that if she didn't like it, they wouldn't have to do it again.

The kiss was what set it in stone. When Robbie mentioned that they could go back to his house, Elsa was fully on board with that. She feared that they would get caught if they used it in public. Pulling out her phone, she sent a quick text to her friends that her and Robbie were going to ditch the mall. The movie was about two hours anyway and the mall was a little too boring to hang around for that long.

Then they were walking back to her car. She kind of couldn't believe what she was going to do. It was terrifying but also a bit thrilling. Knowing that her parents would kill her if they found out only increased the adrenaline in her body. "Okay so where do you live?" She buckled in once in the car and flipped on the ignition.

Elsa's answer came quickly and Robbie almost felt the need to ask if he'd heard her correctly. After all, he expected some form of protest. Maybe even just a meager, 'I don't think so,' but he got nothing of the sort. Instead, she agreed as if it were nothing and Robbie couldn't help but smile as they exited the mall and headed for her car.

The last thing he wanted to do was get her in trouble at school or with her parents, so he chose to do it someplace he knew they'd never get caught. His parents were never home. It was a small miracle that Robbie wasn't worse than he already was because of the enabling his parents allowed. Almost nothing was off-limits to him.

When she asked where he lived, Robbie had to actually think back for a moment. It was like all of the addresses over the past year melded into one. He finally decided on one that sounded right.

"35 Bay Ridge Drive. It's at the end of a cul-de-sac," he said, shifting in the passenger seat as he looked over at Elsa. He hoped she didn't think him inviting her over to his place was too forward. Honestly, he meant it as innocent as smoking a blunt could possibly be. There were no other motives. He just wanted to have a good time with her.

Elsa nodded and started off in the direction of his home. Elsa knew this town pretty well and a few of her friends lived on his block. She felt him looking at her. Maybe he thought that she wasn't going to go through with this. Maybe she wasn't the type to go through with it, but there was something about Robbie that made her want to be a little naughty. She didn't think that he was forcing her or trying to make a move on her. She was a pretty tough girl and could handle herself if the situation called for it.

When she pulled into his driveway, she wondered where his parents were and how they were okay with letting him do what he liked. She had to wipe that thought from her mind; she wasn't the judgy type and she wasn't about to start now. "So this is your house? It's nice!" It was a two story modern style home with a well manicure lawn. Elsa got out of the car and waited for Robbie.

She was feeling a little nervous about smoking with him, but as long as she wouldn't get caught, she could go along with it. "So is it true that you get really hungry after doing this?" Having the munchies was always something associated with weed, but she wasn't sure if it was true.

"Yeah, this is it," he said with a smile as he looked over at her. It was a nice place, but he could hardly call it home. He was never in one place long enough to properly get used to it. But it wasn't the time to whine or complain. It was time to get Elsa in his room and smoke.

When he got out and she asked about getting hungry, he laughed. "And thirsty. But I have us covered if that happens. I promise," he said, walking her to the front door. After unlocking it, he grabbed hold of her hand and led her up the stairs to his bedroom. It was big, as was his bed and TV, but largely undecorated since they'd just moved.

He headed over to the window and opened it a crack before taking a seat on the bed, patting the spot next to him as he pulled out the joint and his lighter. "All you're going to do is draw in, hold for as long as you can, and then release, alright. Here, I'll show you."

Robbie brought the joint to his mouth and then lit the other end. With it lit, he drew in, took a big hit and held before releasing a massive amount of smoke throughout the bedroom. "Think you got it?" he asked, handing it over to her.

His room was a little barren, but that was expected since they had just moved in. She noted that much of the rest of the house was that way too, but again, she figured that his parents were busy people and it didn't look like Robbie did much housework. Elsa moved to where he patted the spot on the bed beside him. She didn't know how to act in this situation, all she knew was that no one could find out about it. She couldn't risk having her parents find out.

He then pulled out the blunt, told her how to smoke it then lit it up and took a puff himself. It was a strong odor and it was making her eyes a bit teary. When he handed it off to her, Elsa grabbed it and brought it to her lips. She did everything he said to do, but she inhaled a bit too much and some of it went down her throat. She started coughing as she passed it back to him.

When the coughing stopped, she gave him an embarrassed smile, "can you tell it's my first time?" She giggled.

Back
Top Bottom