Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-Con, Violent, Horror, Science Fiction, Tribal (LITERATE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destitute Darkness

Meteorite
Destitution in Darkness; stories of a darker nature. Explore your desires while fulfilling mine.

This thread is intended to lay out, in as systematic a way as possible, my desires, my wants, and my ideas for stories. This will be a consistently updated document and though may look sparse at any one time, it will be in a constant state of flux.

But first, a little about me.
Not being new to RP, but having been unpracticed for the last several years due to a hiatus from writing, I have decided to return to the world of role-playing out of boredom and a desire to create stories of depth, and to, on occasion, enjoy the more base pleasures found in such stories.
It is my concern to primary focus on story line, however, often times in my stories that means a large amount of slut due to the types of characters and the genre’s in which I play. I am a spontaneous person who enjoys new ideas and getting out of my comfort zone from time to time. If you have ideas, please let me know.
In general I will post once a day and of a considerable length with excellent detail. Please be of the same quality, or aspire to that quality.

To begin with I would outline the genre’s in which I prefer to RP, they are in descending order of value, in general I always RP Non-Consensual, it is more interesting.

Horror
Adventure
Action
Mystery

Settings (also of descending order)

Science Fiction
Historical Fantasy (ancient or medieval)
Futurism
High Fantasy

I have a penchant for tribal style characters, violent strong men who take what they want without asking and command obedience (though I expect a fight!). Along with these types of characters I very much enjoy Aliens, Monsters, Animals, Anthromorphs, and any number of different styled characters (especially Orcs!)

I expect my partners to be literature and descriptive, I only RP Non-Con and am interested in themes dealing with violence and horror primarily. I refuse to RP with partners who want to simply be submissive without a fight, the desire to fight should be there until fully indoctrinated (if ever) and act in as realistic a manner as possible. Your characters will receive no mercy.

**COMING SOON**

Story Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom