Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New to this Side (FxM, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel99

Pulsar
So I'll flat out and say it right now: I'm going to make this one somewhat lazily. Most of what I have to say is in my other Thread on here, please look at the rules and pairings on there.

I'll put my basic rules though.

1. Be patient with me. My muse likes to run off at the weirdest times, and sometimes I forget to get to people. But I rarely drop roleplays without a comment. After a few days, feel free to prod me, but don’t be too insistent.
2. Please at least pm me with whatever character match you wish for, if not a plot idea you have. I can think of something with a pairing suggestion.
3. You can usually find me on a messenger. Again, just pm me with the question and I’ll usually give it away.
4. No scat, guro, etc etc.
5. I –can- do character death, with permission in roleplays, but no Godmodding or CC of my characters without permission, and I’ll do the same for you.
6. I do Threads mainly, but I can also rp in Skype. Those are the only two places, however.

Now, I have a few character types that I have a preference to playing. But, keep it in mind that I am open to ALL character types for me to play as, as well as for you to play.
My short list of valued creatures:
Humans (Normal, hunters, mages, shifters)
Carpathians (Like Vampires, but not)
Wolves (as a Shifter)
Samurai

So for the most part, this one is going to be characters that I currently have, but feel free to ask for anything. I feel these two would fit into most situations, though.

Trish Silverblade

oerba_yun_fang_by_cowabanga-d39qvax-1.jpg

Trish’s life was one of ease in her childhood. They were taught basic blade fighting and spell casting. Times were fun and easy. That was, until she was 14.

Trish was woken up near midnight, the sounds of screaming, fighting, and fire coming from outside. When she ran out, she saw her village being attacked by raiders. She attacked one of the raiders, who defended against her attack, stabbed her in the throat, and threw her back into her house, setting it on fire. She was left unconscious there to die… but fate would have one of the villagers pull her out before she could. The flames marked her, burning up the back of her arms and over her back. The blade the raider had used was thin, but poisoned, burning like acid and destroying her larynx. Medicine and magic was able to stop further damage, but she refused to get her voice back.

Ever since that day, she has been a wanderer, training her magic and knife techniques. Her magic is mostly illusion based, using a variety of different images to trick her opponents. She can also make one of the illusions real for a short time, to use it to do actual damage. Using this, she can silently teleport to her cloned images, leaving her opponent to strike air.

She also has telepathy, which she uses to speak to people since she cannot normally anymore.

----------------------------------

Orochi Natsu

Natsu hails from Japan, a Lamia who is able to hide among humans with the ability to shift her tail into human legs. The daughter of Izanami, she tends to work with assassins to give more beings to her mother to tend to. Opinionated but secretive, she's not much to talk of the past as much as the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom