Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teachers Pet (Malin, and Fem Shep)

malin

Supernova
94779.jpg

Saito let out a small sigh, leaning back in his chair he adjusted his glasses for a moment. He craved a smoke, but he was still in his classroom working over the last of his tests. Waiting for the young student he requested to meet him after class. She was missing one of the tests from a sick day she took a while back, but even that really wasn't the reason he was holding her back after school.

He opened up his desk drawer opening up a book, and finding a picture he had taken of her without her knowledge. He had long dreamed of how he would make this particular Neko his bride one day. When he heard his door move he shut the book and returned to the tests he was grading. The only sound in the classroom was the ticking of the clock and the scratching of his pen on paper.

Saito was a 26 year old man. He had only became a full time teacher at this school two years ago, and while he was young, he was half Japanese half American. His dark hair and mixed with green eyes hidden behind his glasses. As well as slightly tanned skin. He was tall, and handsome, having spent a fair amount of time at the gym with a healthy schedule he often over heard that he was one of the "cute" teachers.

"Come in!" He said finally making sure he waited a few minutes longer. He liked to keep up an image that he was always busy, and that he made time for his students. That they were in some way a burden on him, but that he was so gracious to work with them. "Please sit down, I have the test you missed from last Friday, I put it on your desk."

Emilee let out a soft sigh as she made her way down to Mr. Saito's classroom. She shouldn't have missed school that day, but it was hard just to get out of bed with a temperature of a hundred and fifth-teen. One of the days she had to get sick was on the day of a test. What were the odds of that happening? Emilee never missed a day of school unless something important was preventing her from coming, but at least it was Mr. Saito. Mr. Saito was very nice to her, some would say too nice, but Emilee didn't see it like they did. He was just trying to be a nice teacher to her, but looking back at it she did remember Mr. Satio did stare at her a lot during class. At least two or more times a day did she catch him looking directly at her. It was odd, but Emilee didn't think much of it.

She remembered her first time arriving here. Emilee was a American student who was transferred to Japan as part of the foreign exchange student programs. Japanese was a hard language to learn, but having to speak and read it everyday did make good practice. Deep down she missed speaking in English, but Japanese was just as good. At least that way everyone understood her. There weren't that many students like her here either. Maybe a handful were...different. Emilee was beautiful for a sixteen year old girl. There weren't many girls that had a pair of cat ears on the top of their heads with a tail in the back. It was lucky the school uniform had skirts for girls otherwise she would have to find a new alternative. On of the things she had to get use to was the uniform actually. The uniform felt tight like it was hugging her body and her skirt seemed just a bit too short. One wrong flick of her fluffy black tail and her panties could be exposed, but luckily she was able to adjust quickly.

She kept her long flowing scarlet red hair up in a ponytail that reached to her mid back. A few long loose hairs framing the left side of her slender face while bangs framed the right, trying to cover her eye. A pair of black kitten ears stood relaxed on the top of her head while a flowing fluffy black cat tail trailed down from her skirt, snaking down at the back of her legs.Her eyes were blue and sparkling like sapphires with long elegant eyelashes framing them. For a sixteen year old Emilee had a fairly attractive body: thin and curvy in all the right places like and hourglass, a pair of C cupped breast that still had plenty of growth left, her round rear firm, but still had to grow. Emilee was considered one of the prettiest girls in school, but honestly she didn't care for it. She came to school to learn not rate another person despite it being flattering to her.

Without knocking Emilee stepped into Mr. Saito's room with a smile. "Sorry I'm a little late." She apologized with a sweet smile. Mr. Saito looked as busy as usual. Sometimes Emilee wondered if he ever got to sleep or relax, but it wasn't her business to know. Without much waste of time Emilee walked to her desk, the sound of her heeled pumps clicking against the ground as she took each step. After placing her bag down Emilee pulled out a mechanical pencil and crossed her legs under the desk getting to work on her test almost immediately. She was lucky that she studied otherwise she would have been here all night.

"That's more then fine I will start your time when you are ready." Giving a nod he Saito started her time on the test. He went back to marking tests silently, while at the same time every now and then when he thought he could get away with it his green green eyes stole a glance of her legs under desk and how she folded them. Watching her as she worked on the test. She was easily within the top ten percentile of his class, she was well studied and when he called on her in class she usually had the correct answer. He tried to be light on her, but it was hard to not consider someone as a perfect example of the teachers pet, and he did often go lenient on her in school. After all when push came to shove her easy academic life was soon to end, and she would be introduced to the real world soon enough.

The fact that she was a born Neko was rare. Most Neko children were frowned upon and considered bringers of bad luck by most superstitious people. The fact that she was an American in japan also would have added to her daily struggles. But Saito only ever saw the cute curvatures and twitches of her ears. The swaying of her tail, and that unique feline grace she held with every step. There was little doubt in his mind that she was a creature of beauty. Something he wanted to showcase to the world as his own, and today was the day he would do just that. He would make her his own little house wife, and train her to be perfect in every way. He leaned back in his chair taking his eyes off of her and off of the tests, rather taking a moment to look up at the ceiling and invision his plan coming to fruition. Though to anyone outside his head it would have looked like the teacher was just resting his eyes for a moment.

When Emilee finished her test he held out his hand to take it from her pausing for a moment as he looked over the paper. "I will get this back to you as soon as I can I promise." He said lightly, putting it on top of his in box, and putting the rest of the tests he had graded since she sat down on the top of his outbox. Getting up from his chair he stretched letting out a small yawn. His back popping in several places as he felt his legs start to work again he was sitting in that chair way too much. Still today was a Friday and thus the weekend began. Well there was the half day, and the clubs he helped run on saturday but that was far different then the test grading and chair sitting he usually had to deal with.

"Actually Emilee would you mind helping me with something? It's a little foolish, but I forgot to unpack the baseball teams gear for tomorrow. I hate to delay you a little longer, but there is a lot of stuff and the job would go a little quicker with two people. Would you mind coming with me to my car?" He quickly bowed his head in apology for causing her problems. He knew that after a test like that she probably just wanted to go home or go out with her friends if she had any.

The test was fairly easy for Emilee since she's been studying the night before and this morning. Her tail swaying over the side of the chair gracefully the tip of it curling at the end of each sway. Having her legs crossed made her feel comfortable, but as always she had to be careful otherwise anyone looking at her as she crossed her legs could have seen inside it. Her sapphire eyes focused on the paper in front of her so she didn't even notice her teacher staring at her. In class some people would try to cheat on her and being called on wasn't a fear. Most of the time she knew the answers, but of course not all the time. She focused on school to secure her future, but little did she know how much it would change.

Being a Neko was tough on her alone. Some people didn't like people like her others loved it, but there were some who were creepy about it. Some like to think of her kind as a sort of sexual creature and adore seeing dirty things being done, but Emilee didn't expect her teacher to be one of them. Though Emilee loved her Neko self since most people in this school she her as a adorable person. Her mother always said she would make a wonderful wife one day, but romance wasn't on her mind so she never had or learned the skills a wife is expected to have; being a wife was the least of her worries. Learning a whole new language was the hardest thing Emilee had to go through this year, but now she was fluent in Japanese so she no longer had trouble understanding everyone.

Once she finally finished her test Emilee got up from her seat and placed the test in her teacher's outstretched hand. Emilee was confident that she passed, but it was still nice to see her teacher was going to grade it soon. She gave a smile and replied with "Thank you Mr. Saito." Planning to leave now that she was finished with her test, Emilee walked back to her desk to grab her bag. Behind her Emilee could hear Mr. Saito's back popping and his yawns. Poor Mr. Saito, he must be so tired from this job. She didn't blame him since there were troublesome teens and mind numbing work to do all day everyday. She thanked God that today was Friday. One of her plans for the week is do what cats love to do: Sleep.

Picking up her bag Emilee was about to leave when she saw Mr. Saito wanting to talk to her. Her ears twitched at his words and thought it was a pretty weird question to ask. Normally someone would ask a boy to help with this sort of job, but she couldn't just walk away when she could help. "Oh sure. That makes since it would be faster and easier so of course I'll help." She smiled sweetly and decided to bring her stuff with her. Emilee wanted to go home and she had to walk there so after helping Mr. Saito she'll return to her usual routine and walk back home. That was what Emilee thought at least.

"Thank you very much!" Saito said bowing towards her. Glad that she was willing to 'help' him. It seemed almost too easy to have a trap like this just be set off, and yet she had taken the bait without even a questioning glance. Leading the way towards his car, he had a happy hop to his step, and was grateful that his plans were working as well as they needed too. Passing through the school hallway it was actually rather quiet. It seems most of the people had gone home for the day eager to take the weekend off, or run off to there extra curricular activities. This meant that for the most part the actual halls of the school held this eeree silence, and an echoing of their footsteps. "So Emilee have you made many friends on campus?" He asked rather curiously. It seemed to him that most of the time Emilee was rather alone. Which in all fairness made her easier to watch from a distance.

"I'm sorry for the long walk, I arrived a little late today, and all the good parking spots were taken." Saito said scratching the back of his head looking rather defeated. He was leading Emilee towards the south parking lot, not only was it the furthest away from any of the classes, it was also the least used, and apparently thanks to a memo that was handed out to all the teachers, completely unsupervised. Apparently some kid spray painted the lens on the video camera that normally provided safety for people. Meaning that in truth no one was supposed to use the area for fear of their cars being vandalized or having some school property stolen from a car. However the blind spot also made perfect cover for what he was planning, and it was such a place where no one would see them.

Walking through the halls he adjusts his glasses slightly. "I'm glad we have a small opportunity to talk. You know I worry about you, not so much academically, but more personally. My father was an American so I know how difficult the culture shock can be. I myself took many years in an English speaking school." He said lightly relating himself to her experience as a foreign exchange student. "If you are having problems with anyone, or would just rather speak English with someone, I am always willing to lend an ear."

Saito played the part of a good teacher, opening the door for his student and pointing out his car. It was really one of three that were parked in the area. Most everyone else avoided the place as it was unsafe, or were gone for the day already. The only people who were still here were those that had some sort of sport to deal with. Pulling out his keys he unlocked the doors. "Sadly my car is in a bit of disrepair, the back doors don't work, so the only way to get the stuff from the back is in through the trunk. Do you think you could reach in, and grab the bags?"

Emilee couldn't help, but smile seeing Mr. Satio so happy that she was helping him though it did seem a little weird. He seemed overly happy with her assistance then again she would be too if it meant she had to make less trips. She didn't want to question Mr. Satio's intentions since he wouldn't have a reason to hurt her and he was so nice to her that it seemed impossible that he would hurt her. The hallway seemed deserted and almost creepy Emilee was use to at least three or four people roaming the halls, but this time there was just the two of them and the sounds of their footsteps. Her ears twitched at his question, looking at him with a surprised look. Why would he ask something like that? Was he trying to do small talk? "Well...I have some people I talk to, but I wouldn't really call them friends. In America I had a couple of friends, but I guess it's okay since I can focus on my studies even more without the distractions...though it can get lonely..." Her ears flattened softly in a slight sadness, but forced them to perk up so he wouldn't worry.

While the walk was a bit long Emilee didn't really mind it she just wondered why they were going to this parking lot no one used. Emilee never learned why, but the parking lot seemed abandoned for some reason though every now and again she would see a car or two come back here. "It's okay Mr. Saito I don't mind it. Besides now I see why you're so happy to have help it must be awful having to make several trips with that much equipment." She smiled at him sweetly with a kind voice. Though she had to wonder why he was saying something so sweet and personal to her, but his words made her smile. It was nice to hear someone had trouble like she did, but it was harder to adjust with everyone looking at her like a freak. "Mr. Satio...that's so kind of you. It's nice to hear someone here understands the challenge of going to a new school and having to learn a new language, but my challenge was everyone accepting me...with my...ears and tail. Thank you Mr. Satio it would be nice to speak in English again...I'd love to with you sometime..."

The parking lot was nearly empty, but it wasn't a surprise after all it was the end of the day and almost no one used it for some reason. She thought it was odd that his back doors were jammed, but it wasn't uncommon at least where she was from. Besides why would Mr. Satio lie about it? There wasn't a point after all he was too kind to hurt her. "That's unfortunate, hopefully you can get them fixed soon, but sure." She answered him before bending over to reach inside the trunk. Her skirt covered rear easy for him to see as her tail swayed from side to side. Unable to reach in from her natural reach Emilee had to put her knees on the edge to reach inside to the bags. "Oh I think I got them." She smiled with perked up ears.

Saito nodded happy that Emilee was so forwardly trusting. It made things very much easy on him. His eyes lingered on her body for a moment as the two walked along. It was such a shame really. That in order to become truly a perfect wife she would have to loose so much of the innocence that she carried with her, and that blind trusting optimism. He had no doubt that it would be hard for her, but it would help her in the long run. Eventually she would truly make the perfect wife, it was just a little sad that in order to guide and teach her that the life she would have wanted up to this encounter would have to become unachievable. As she reached into the back of his trunk and crawled in towards the bags that he had in the car, his hand slowly slipped behind him. He waited now as his trap was basically set, and as soon as she said she got the bags he struck out.

"i always thought your ears and tail were kind of cute." His smile shifting for a moment as he took hold of his hidden weapon. A dark shadow across his face for a moment before he struck Emily hard with a stun gun. The two prongs digging into her back as he charged and fired the weapon forcing her to go limp. He let out a small happy sigh of relief. Honestly the weapon made things go down a little too easily in his opinion, he disliked using it, but at the same time if he hit her with anything more he would risk breaking her, and if he hit her with anything less there was the chance to escape. Walking around his car he popped open the back door of his car. Shaking his head he opened the bag she had been trying to grab hold of to reveal a long thick rope. "I promise you I have already accepted you for everything that you are. That's why I desire to make you mine completely."

Walking back to her body, he bound her arms and legs, hog tying her, but leaving her tail untouched. He didn't know when she would regain strength, but he doubted the charge did little more then stun her and make her go limp. He wanted to make sure that there was no chance of her getting away for now, and once she was fully tied up he pushed her further into the trunk of his car. "I'm sure this revelation is more then a little shocking, but I assure you I am most grateful for all the help you are going to give me." As he finished talking he pushed a soft ball gag into mouth, and sealed her mouth so that she couldn't scream. It was a long ride back to his house the last thing he wanted to do was alert any cops.

Emilee was as innocent as a young girl could be it was almost child like. She was purely virgin, no man had touched her wrongly or even tried to be romantic with her. With her animal features there were more wanting to be nice to her then want her inappropriately. There was no chance that she could be a wife at least the one Mr. Satio wanted. She had no sexual experience, no romantic skills, no cooking or cleaning skills either. Emilee's been too focused on school to learn all she needed to. She was foolish for thinking there wasn't something dark behind other's kindness. This thinking was why Emilee was so trusting to being with. It was why she saw Mr. Satio's eyes staring at her, his personal questions, his sudden act of kindness, as sweet things of a caring teacher. Her eyes just didn't see the dark intentions of someone she found comfort in.

Her ears twitched and perked up hearing his voice behind her. Emilee was just about to look and question why Mr. Satio said just a thing, but she let out a surprised cry feeling two prongs shoot into her back and feeling the charges running through her body and forcing her to go limp. Her body collapsed into the trunk, but her legs still laying outside of the trunk. Emilee desperately tried to move, but her body refused to move. Mr. Satio's sighed of relief only frightened her, but as he spoke grabbing the bag she whimpered in fear. She couldn't speak with her muscles refusing to work, but she desperately wanted to scream.

She wanted to kick and fight back the rope he was using to bound her arms and legs together. Why was he doing this!? She just wanted to scream and run, but it was too late. The more he spoke the harder her heart pounded away in her chest. What was he wanting with her?! What did he mean 'help' him?! Her mind was racing, praying her muscles would work again so she could scream, but being hog tied the ropes tightly bound her arms and legs together. She couldn't break out of this only her screams could save her, but the ball gag he tied around her mouth took that away from her. Tears started to run down her cheeks as she whined in fear without any hope of escape.

Pushing Emilee inside the trunk of his car where no one would see her from an outside view. He walked around and got in the drivers seat. They had a long way to go in order to reach his home, but he was eager, and more then happy now that he finally had his future wife locked safely aboard. Turning the car on it was a slow rather bumpy ride through Japan's traffic. Very few people actually drove cars, usually preferring the elaborate high speed transit system. However Saito's house wasn't close to a station, and the buses took too long so he had a small car that allowed him to get too and from work. Even though it was slightly more expensive then he liked, it was a necessity.

Driving along he could hear Emilee's cries and whimpers, and he understood them. He was taking away from her everything she had ever wanted, and betraying her innocence. However he was also going to give her a new life, one in which eventually she would become his loving wife. "I really am truly sorry for how rough I will have to be with you. It is however for your own good." There was a small amount of irony that he would first force her to live her life as a pet before she could truly be his wife. Her Neko body made that fact slightly funny from his side of things, but it also meant that he would probably need to break her like a true house pet, and raise her up from that level after she had accepted her fate.

Driving along the roads there were plenty of bumps, and he couldn't imagine any of the sudden stops he was making as comfortable. He sighed lightly, "I am sorry about the ride, I haven't had this thing looked at in about 10 years, and it handles rather poorly, you won't die, but I can't imagine the ride being comfortable by any standard." He said as he felt the car dip and bounce after a rather large pothole. When he finally made it too the house, it was surprisingly large. It was a country side home, meaning though it was only one floor, it did have a rather large space, and the front yard was such that no one would see anything. Turning off the car he walked outside and stretched his own back killing him from the roads. Walking back towards her he couldn't imagine how badly the car had treated her, and as he opened up the trunk he just kind of pulled her out by the ropes and dropped her on the rather hard dirt ground.

"Welcome to your new home." He said leaning down over her body, he was almost certain that she would still scream if he undid the ball gag so instead he picked up her body and brought her inside the house. Then once the doors were shut and the sound wouldn't carry all that far he finally undid the gag though not the rest of her bindings.

Inside of the trunk, Emilee tried to move her body refusing to give up despite her useless limp body tied together by a constricting rope. She tried to look around to see if there was a way someone could see her outside, but her hopes were dashed aside seeing there was no way anyone could see her inside. Even so not many people in Japan drove cars so even if she found a way to get someone's attention there was a slim chance that anyone would see before Mr. Satio would do something about it. She didn't know how long it would be before they reached where ever Mr. Satio was driving to or how long it would take before her limp body would return, but for now all Emilee could do was lay there in the trunk crying with tears raining down her face.

Her cries and whimpers would never stop, fear consumed her body. She was being taken away from her family and everything she's worked so hard to earn. What Mr. Satio wanted from her was a mystery. Why did he do this to her? What did she do to deserve this? Why did he betray her in such a awful way? His apologies didn't help her if anything they made things worse. She only cried harder with her entire body trembling in fear. She didn't understand...what did he want from her? Emilee should have never gone to his car...she shouldn't have trusted him. Now Emilee was paying the price for believing someone she saw as a wonderful teacher.

As the ride went on, Emilee felt each bump hitting her body as the car seemed to hit each one. Her body was hurting from the constant bumps hitting her like a punishment for falling for her teacher's trick. As he spoke her body was able to move again like the bumps re-awoke her body's slumber. His speak was taunting her making her think he actually cared, but he doesn't if he cared about her Mr. Satio wouldn't have done this to her. How could he be sounding so kind still even after doing this to her?! The large pothole sent her body up in mid air a bit and caused her to crash down against the hard trunk floor. She cried out through the ball gag in pain, but her muffled and suppressed cries fell upon deaf ears.

When the car stopped Emilee began to struggle more in desperate attempts of escape. Where was she? What was he going to do to her?! Each second scared her more as she felt the car's engine stop and heard the door open and close. He was coming. Emilee had to do something. With her ears flattened in fear and her tail thrashing around she squirmed and wiggled to get loose, but it was no use. Hearing the trunk open her ears perked up, but the feeling of the ropes tugging and pulling her back made her scream through the ball gag. Her body fell and hit the ground, a wave of pain flooding her causing her to cry harder and sob with no attempt to move her body. His voice made Emilee open her eyes and look up at him with fear. Home? Did he call this place home?! Her body was in pain as he brought her inside the house, but the moment she felt the ball gag release from her mouth Emilee screamed and cried out as loud as she could. "Let me go! Please! Mr. Saito why are you doing this to me!?" She cried with tears falling like rain

Saito had expected her to be crying and screaming, but at the same time hadn't really expected her to be so loud. He took a step back from her unsure of how best to make her stop, as she asked the questions however he simply leaned down, getting on his knees so that it was easier for him to touch her, and placed a clam hand on head brushing over her Neko ears. He sat for a moment watching her, as he brushed her red hair, and felt the softness of her black cat ears, his hand ran down her side feeling her arm and touching her school uniform. "Shhh." He said rather calmly. He stroked her hair and body for a few minutes waiting for her to either get tired of screaming or see that he wasn't going to hurt her right now.

"It's natural for you to be a little scared right now, but this is your home now. There is nowhere else for you to go, and now that you are here, I will make sure you never leave." He said calmly his green eyes looking down at her blue eyes so wet with tears. His smile was kind even after all the evil things he did to her, and was going to do to her, most of which would have no real justification around them. He pet her long flowing scarlet hair with a calm steady hand. He leaned down his hand moving her chin as he pressed his lips to hers taking her first kiss.

"As for why I am doing this to you. It's because.." He paused as he pulled away from her, a slightly embarrassed flush coming across his face. He shook it off, gave a rather happy smile instead. "I am doing this because I love you, and I want to make sure that you are mine and mine alone." He was more then happy to actually say the words. This had been the student he had been stalking since she had first arrived in his class. The one of which he had taken secret photo's of, and watched at almost every occasion, and now she was finally here in his house. "Your going to be my wife one day, but first i'm going to make you my very own pet."

Getting up to his feet, he felt like he had almost forgotten everything he was going to need. Tonight was going to be a long night, it was there first night together, and he had to make it special. "I'm gonna need my camera. We need to document all of this so we can watch it again later." He said finally walking away from her to gather everything he needed from around the house. Leaving her tied and bound on the floor. He bit his lip trying to think of all the stuff he needed.

Emilee was screaming and crying in hope for someone to hear her cries of help, but fear was the cause of her torment. The fear of what he'll do to her. She didn't know if he wanted to kill her, or torture her, or whatever it was he wanted to do to her, but she immediately stopped screaming when Emilee felt his hand on her head. Softly she whimpered closing her eyes with her body trembling. Her ears flattened underneath his hand feeling her soft furry neko ears. His soft touch was odd to her somehow she found comfort in his soft touch. His hand running down from her hair to her uniform like she was a real cat, but it was enough to cause Emilee's whimpers and tears to cease especially with his soft hush. Maybe...he wouldn't hurt her after all.

Even though she calmed down his words still scared her to a level. She wouldn't escape...how could she? There was no where to go Emilee didn't even know how to get home from here. He was so calm as his eyes stared into hers. An eerie feeling swept over her seeing him so calm over doing all of this so far. Why did he want her here? Was it because she was a Neko or...something more? His kind smile and gentle petting almost made her feel out of danger, only the tightness of the ropes bounding her arms and legs reminded her of the horror. When his fingers reached her chin, Emilee's cheeks blushed and tried to fight back against his force, but their lips met anyway. Her eyes widened and her ears perked up in surprise. Now she saw the truth behind this kidnapping.

She listened to Mr. Satio explain himself seeing his flush of embarrassment for a moment. Her cheeks were still warmly reddened, but hearing his confession made her blush harder for a moment. He loved her? This was a odd way of expressing his love, but now it all made sense. His smile, his kindness, this kidnapping...he just wanted to be with her. What Emilee didn't know was his love was like an obsession. He stalked her without her knowing it. How long was he like this? He wanted her for himself...so she will never leave unless an opportunity shows. Even then it wouldn't be wise Mr. Satio would probably hunt her down and bring her back with a harsher attitude. The he said it...he told Emilee what her future will be. His wife, but not yet. Using the word pet frightened Emilee what would he do to her as his pet? "Your...p-pet?" She asked almost unable to speak.

A soft gasp escaped her lips when he mentioned a camera. Why would he need a camera for this?! Why did he want to film this for them to watch!? Emilee wanted to forget not remember these horrors! Even if he made her his wife, this was a thing she never wanted to see again! She tried to struggle in her bounding rope, but she was far too weak for the tight grip they held on her if anything they were starting to hurt. Without hope of escape, Emilee finally gave up trying to break free and waited for Saito's return.

When Saito returned he had in hand both a video camera, and a small black leather collar that seemed to have a few odd shapes to it as well. Looking down at Emilee he took a moment to savor the scene, the camera's recording light was blinking showing that he was filming all of this. and he slowly got down to her level. "Don't worry, I am not going to hurt you Emilee my dear." He said lightly as he took the camera to scroll across her body showing all of her features to the camera as she was struggling to move. What happened next however was where he became a little nervous. Putting the collar down on the ground he looked over the school uniform that she was wearing. His hands steadily touched the side of her hip lifting her skirt so that he could see under it, and moving the camera so that it got a good shot of her legs.

"I always loved this school uniform, it would be a shame to destroy it, but I don't know if I can trust you to follow instructions if I untied you." Saito said reluctantly. He reached back and pulled out a knife showing it too her. "Don't worry i'm not going to hurt you." As he spoke he gently pulled up her shirt, starting to cut away at the button that held it together, letting her shirt fall open when he was done. Sitting back he filmed the entire process. all the while trying his best to be very careful with his one hand. Finally he had enough of it, and put the knife down. He sighed slightly looking down at his little pet, he wanted nothing more then to play with her, but at the same time the rope made that awkward he couldn't remove her clothing like this.

The only choice he had then was to remove the bindings that held her, and while he was powerful enough to hold her down he really didn't want the hassle of an angry neko trying to fight him. "I'm willing to set you free, if you listen to my instructions." He said tempting her with the chance of freedom as well. Making it sound like he really would just let her go after he was done with her, even though she was doomed to spend the rest of her life with him. He smiled calmly as he reached over to her bindings.

"I want you to pose for the camera, so I am going to untie you now. If you don't do as I tell you though, then I will be forced to punish you, do you understand?" He said lightly, pulling on the rope and loosening it. He was breathing heavily with anticipation on her answer. ready to fully untie her if she was willing to take his commands. However chances were good that she would end up just betraying him, and he was not about to have that in his home. He was her owner and her future husband he would not have a pet such as her disobeying him. One way or another she would soon learn that his word was law.

Seeing him with a camera Emilee blushed brightly, but the collar in his hand made her uneasy. The collar looked odd it was definitely not a normal collar, but if it wasn't normal then what was it? She could see the light on it showing that he was recording her struggling almost like he was enjoying it. When Emilee stopped struggling she looked to see him moving the camera to record her entire body how it was this moment. Her heart raced seeing he placed the collar down she could see his eyes looking down her uniform. Her cheeks turned a bright red feeling his hand touch her hip and lift up her skirt. Her legs bent as she whimpered trying to hide his view of what he was looking for down there. Soft whimpers and uneasy tail flicks as her ears flattened in embarrassment as he filmed her legs for now.

Emilee remained silent out of fear to say anything that might upset him and left speechless with what he was saying to her. He was right. If he had freed her Emilee would have made a run for it while she could, but Saito knew better then to let her go right now. She gasped seeing the knife he pulled out and whimpered even more. Even though he says he wasn't going to hurt her it didn't mean he will! Emilee closed her eyes tightly with blushing cheeks as she felt the knife tugging at the button to her shirt. She let out a scared whimper feeling his success as her shirt fell open and exposed her round breasts hidden behind a white bra. Her ears perked up seeing he placed the knife down, but still Emilee didn't like the fact it was close to her. Emilee could see there was something wrong on his face. Was he disappointed with her or did something happen?

A moment of silence passes before Emilee's ears perked up in surprise seeing him reaching for her bindings, but what really caught her attention was his promise of freedom. There might be a chance this was nothing but a empty promise, but there was a chance it was the truth. Maybe he changed his mind about keeping her and just wanted to video tape her for fun. If she cooperated then maybe that was her ticket to freedom. Little did Emilee know that he was giving her false hope, but the naive little cat girl saw only a chance to run by giving Satio what he wants from her no matter how much she didn't want to.

Emilee stayed still as Satio finally untied her, but his words lingered. She could just run now, but when he mentioned a punishment Emilee knew she had to obey for now. Her ears twitched hearing his breath as she was hesitant to answer especially on camera. "I...I-I won't try to run..." Emilee managed to answer with a shaking almost cracking voice. Looking at him for a moment Emilee could see Satio could easily hold her down if he caught her and as far as she knew he could run faster too. This was her best bet, her only chance to be free. All she had to do is do what Saito wanted then hopefully he would let her go at least that;s what she prayed and hoped would happen.

Saito smiled happy to untie Emilee now that she was going to act obediently towards him. For the moment she was accepting of this fate, and it made everything much easier on Saito's part. Getting up he kept the camera on her, taking the collar, but leaving the knife as he got up. He didn't think it was important, and he no longer needed to cut the clothing around her bindings, which was the other way he had intended on undressing her while keeping her tied up. If she did try to go for the weapon such a thing would not have ended well for her, and so he left it on the ground, and instead walked in towards the living room where there was a sofa for him to sit on. The entire time he made sure that his pet was following him and that the camera never really left her.

He could only imagine how afraid she must have been given the situation, and yet Saito was perfectly calm. A little excited if he was honest with himself, but for the most part his only part in this was going to be holding the camera. Something he was more then happy to do, as he took a seat. The living room around them was a wide open stage. Their was a table, that was currently moved against the side wall, and a large glass door that lead to a back yard. The daylight outside was now fading from the lapse of time, and it was clearly getting into the late afternoon. With the sun starting to set. Thoughts about going outside to continue this little show came to mind however for the moment he wanted to relax.

Giving a small nod towards his pet that she was being given the stage, a stage he was more then happy for her to have. He got himself a comfortable spot, and put the camera down only for a moment so that he could take off his shirt. The room was rather warm, and he really didn't need clothing, after all he was going to soon be fucking his little pet all over this room, but that would wait for now he just sat back showing off his smooth upper body, and all the care he had clearly put into his body. The man worked out and was proud of that fact, his ribs showed, and his abdominal muscles had some flare to them. It didn't come to anyones surprise that he was a man in his prime.

"First I would like you to take off your clothing Emilee-chan, and make sure to show the camera everything, and then." He leaned forward and picked up the camera while at the same time putting down the collar onto the table. She was right to be wary of it, as it did have a special property that she would find out if she ever tried to leave his home, or take it off. The collar was already armed, a unique trap that he had spent half this months salary on to make sure he could get his hands on it. "I would like you to wear this, and meow for me."

There's nothing she wanted to do more then run away, but with the hope of being obedient she'll get that moment. She didn't want to accept this, but maybe with the right moves she could made that a possibility. For a moment she looked at the knife wanting to use it to fight back, but there was a problem. He might overpower her before she could ever get the chance to use it and worse if she did get to use it Emilee might not be strong enough to go through with it. She could never kill or hurt someone even if they do horrible things to her. She knew things were only going to get worse from here with him believing in her corporation, but Emilee had to stay strong if she did she could get out of this. She just had to suffer through this.

Her heart was pounding away in her chest her body was wanting to collapse. It was almost disturbing how calm Satio was while Emilee could barely hold her tears back. For a moment Emilee realized Saito was ready for something. The living room was too spaced out and the way everything was set it looked like a stage. Like he was planning on filming her or something. The Sun was going down. Emilee's parents must be worried sick, but maybe they don't even know what happened to her yet. How could they? Saito planned everything out so perfectly that nothing could tie him to the crime or leave clues to her disappearance. As far as she knew the police would call her a run away rather then a kidnapped victim.

Emilee snapped back into reality as she watched Saito's head nod for her to take the open area like a stage. She gulped and forced her legs to work taking steps towards the center of the room. Her tail swaying anxiously with her ears flattened in fear. Her heart was pounding even more as she watched Saito taking off his shirt. His upper body looked so smooth and fit that for a moment Emilee was lost as she gazed at it, but she forced herself to stay away from the influence his body might have on her. Her ears perked hearing his commands and her eyes lowered to the ground in shame. For Emilee knew she had to do as he said even if it means taking away her humanity.

Hesitantly Emilee grabbed hold of her opened shirt and forced her hands to pull it down her shoulders and down her arms onto the floor. Her hands slipped underneath the waist of her skirt as her cheeks blazed red. Eventually she managed to pull her skirt down to the floor leaving her in a simple white bra and a pair of pink panties. Her body was still in development, but the beauty of it was that she had much growing to do. Her breast and rear were already nice and round while her curves still started to grow in the right places. With whimpers and soft sobs Emilee unhooked her bra and let it far to the ground exposing her soft breast and red untouched sensitive nipples. A tear or two escaped from her eyes as she forced her panties down to the ground. Her young virgin sex nicely tripped almost shaven. Next was the collar. Emilee slowly made her way to the collar and hesitantly tied it around her neck, unaware that she just sealed her own fate by putting it on. With lowered ears Emilee looked at Saito, her body completely exposed as she blushed and meowed softly like a scared little kitten

Filming the entire thing Saito was already pondering his cover story. If he was ever actually questioned about Emilee all he would say about her was that she arrived at his class and took the make up test as the two of them had agreed. Then she ran off in a hurry to go somewhere. It was late so he never bothered to ask where she went. It was an easy story to pass off and he had a great amount of experience when it came to lying to peoples faces, and facing parents of students. Honestly what he was most looking forward too was the time when they run her pictures on the local news, or try so desperately to find a girl who vanished never knowing that she was perfectly safe at his home. As long as she remained his obedient pet.

Seeing her lower her eyes, he filmed her as she started to disrobe. Watching as she took off her shirt, and showed him the pink panties. He made sure to zoom in on her breasts, when she showed her red nipples, and when the cat's pussy was put out in the open he smiled. Enjoying his little show, and there was certainly a show to all of this. The camera made sure to catch her every moment of fear and doubt as she finally put on the collar, making sure that once and for all she would never actually be able to leave this house. This place was now her home, and he finally had the wife he had always wanted, after he broke her and trained her to be perfect he would get the future he had always desired with the object of his fixations and fantasies.

The Meow was just the icing to his cake, and he wanted more of it. He paused for a moment. Getting up and taking the camera for a stroll around her body. Filming everything from her cute black ears, to how her hair looked along her back and taking a moment to pause over her ass. This was her virgin body, and he wanted too make sure that he savored every part of it as it was currently untouched by any man. After tonight she wouldn't be able to claim that anymore so it was important to document all of her features.

However it wasn't long before Saito's devious smile returned. "Emilee for the rest of the night you can only speak in meows, and purrs like a cat. I want you too be as close to a true pet as you can be. So I want you to get on your hands and knees, and then I want you to tell me something... Have you ever masturbated before? Nod your head yes or no, but remember you can only mewl your answer. Otherwise I won't let you go outside." He smiled cruelly wanting to watch her reaction he went back to sitting down on the sofa, this time his camera was focused squarely on her face.

Emilee wanted to disappear. The camera filming her every move she made. She wanted to cover herself up, but Emilee knew Saito wouldn't be too happy if she did. Even now she fought the urge to use her arms and hands to cover her...assets. Her cheeks were blazing red. Emilee could see as she disrobed when the camera was zooming in, but she couldn't tell where exactly. If her hair was down Emilee would be using her scarlet hair to hide herself behind it. Just seeing him with the camera made her heart race and he body wanted to freeze up. Why couldn't he just get it over with!? She just wanted this to end! The smile on his face proved he was enjoying himself watching her do what he wanted. The collar tied around her neck lowered her status. No longer was she considered human, now she was a pet to the teacher that stalked her. She had to stay strong; satisfy him now then escape.

Her black kitten ears flattened backwards from pure fear the moment she saw Satio get up from the couch and closed her eyes tightly thinking he was going to touch her. A moment passed and Emilee felt no warmth of his touch. Slowly Emilee opened her eyes with her ears rising slightly in curiosity. No longer was he in front of her, but she heard his footsteps as Satio worked his way behind her. She spotted him pointing the camera at her back and round ass, but made not attempt to try anything. Emilee's hands moved in front of her as she held her own hands nervously letting her perverted teacher film her virgin untainted body that would soon be spoiled by Satio's wicked desires.

For a moment Emilee's ears perked up with one turning to the direction of his voice. Her face turned red when she listened to Saito's instructions. He truly was making her into a pet! He was taking away everything rendering nothing left of her then a ordinary house cat. Even more embarrassing was the question he asked Emilee even gasped softly for asking such a personal question. Her ears lowered to the sides of her head as she looked down at the ground wondering if she should tell the truth or not. Would he be able to tell? What would he do if she lied? Emilee came to a decision to tell the truth after all what more dignity or pride did she have left? For a second she looked towards him opening her mouth to answer, but stopped herself. He wanted her to act like a pet and answer like one...

Reluctantly Emilee forced herself to get down on her knees and lowered her body so her hands touched the ground. Down on all fours, her tail swished from side to side anxiously. She softly sighed then brought herself to look up into Satio's eyes towering above her even more so now. After a second or two of silence Emilee gave a soft embarrassed nod with a soft and scared mew. Even a innocent girl like herself had to release the sexual desires she only just recently felt. While she couldn't answer in detail, Emilee couldn't explain it was only one time, but she did rub the sensitive bud inside of her for a moment or two despite not knowing what she was doing.

Saito was impressed that she was actually so ready and willing to throw away her dignity. It wouldn't sheild her in this place and he would have been far harsher towards her had she tried her best too protect it, but instead she decended onto hands and knees and did as her master commanded her. It was a glorious moment and one he would love watching over and over again. Especially with the amount of fear she held in her eyes. It was obvious that he held every advantage over her body, and could get her do just about anything he wanted. Ideas then truly started to flood his mind, but before he could go into those wild dreams things were already in motion, and her role for this video was already taken up.

When Emilee answered him truthfully Saito's smile only seemed to deepen. He knew that everyone had sexual urges and desires, and that a woman her age would have no doubt been exposed to herself for a form of release, but now he had free confirmation. It was a moment of triumph, and it only made him grin especially since now that he had her confession he could use it against her. Like the camera in his hand these were weapons he could use to control her actions in the future, and make sure that she never leaved. He let out a small happy sigh as she seemed to only be embarrassed and afraid for her life.

Slowly Saito's hand moved from the camera to his belt unclipping it and taking it off. Putting the hard leather to the side as he leaned back using one hand to open his jeans. However he only opened them to make room, and revealed nothing more as to what was under his trousers. Instead he quickly returned to filming her embarrassed body, keeping the camera locked on her face. He was enjoying every moment he could make her suffer a little longer, and every moment that he made her wait on his command.

"Well since you have masturbated before, Now I want you to do so on camera." His voice light as he leaned back into his seat. "I want to film you touching yourself, making yourself get ready for my cock. I want you to rub your pussy, grab your tits, do everything that would to your body feel fun. I want you to make yourself wet." He said finally. "And I am gonna sit back and record the entire show you give me." He gave her a small wink as her Que to start, though he knew that she would probably take her time doing such a task.

Emilee was ashamed of herself, because of her fear Emilee couldn't find the courage to fight back. What would he do to her if she disobeyed him? That was her biggest fear. Her heart was screaming desperately for her to run, but her legs remained still no matter how badly she wanted to escape. Even more so now that she was lowering herself to the level of a animal; a house pet for this monster to abuse. Emilee didn't even want to know what cruel expression or thoughts were running through this man's mind. Her body trembled even more so after giving the answer that humiliated her. Never did her mind do through such torment. What if others saw? What would they think? What would they say? They call her a whore for letting this monster torment her like this, but fear flooding her eyes and expressed from her flatten ears and tail that curled beside her legs. What more could she do? The conflict rampaging through her mind and the suffering of the moment brought tears to her eyes; silently crying as she kept her head down.

Ever since middle school Emilee was told it wasn't something to be embarrassed about if she's masturbated before, but never could her innocent soul accept it. Emilee felt dirty when she first tried it; scared to break her own innocence and even hurting herself a bit in the process. The thing she remember most was feeling her stomach tighten like a knot then seeing a thick clear liquid sticking between the fingers she used. She never asked her parents what it was in fear they would think badly of her, but it seemed that tonight Emilee would experience more horrors with the help of her teacher. What she feared most was the fact all of this was on camera. Her bondage, her strip, and now her animal stance and the confession no one should hear. What if he decided to release the video...then her life would never be healed and she'll have a reason to stay.

Her ears perked up in surprise along with her eyes widening and a soft gasp escaped her lips the moment her kitten ears caught the sound of a belt buckle rustling. Emilee closed her eyes tightly thinking this was the beginning of her teacher's assault. She used her hair to hide her face as her ears returned to their frightened state. Her body tensed up preparing herself for the attack that'll rip her innocence away. But after a moment of waiting Emilee felt no such attack instead when she lifted her head up slightly her eyes caught Satio's pants only just opened with a loosened belt nothing more. A wave of relief washed over her, but fear remained deep within her soul.

Emilee's eyes widened hearing Satio's instructions as he returned to his seat. He...he wanted her to do what on camera!?! A soft whimper managed to escape her lips as she looked at him. A chill running down her back seeing the wink that nearly sent her crying again. Even though she was given the instructions Emilee felt her face burn and seemed reluctant to do such a thing in front of him. Slowly she manged to sit back up on her knees. Her hand reached down getting closer to her innocent sex, but she didn't stick her fingers inside herself instead she covered her sex and her breast with the other arm; holding herself tightly to lightly comfort herself. Emilee didn't want to say no, but it was clear she didn't have any desire to touch herself in front of him and the camera.

Saito held the camera in anticipation but slowly blinked when Emilee's hands moved to cover herself instead of play for him. Shaking his head slowly he let out a long sigh, and slowly put down the camera. Leaning forward he put the camera down on the ground so that it looked away from Emilee. Her resistance was a shame, but not really unexpected, and thankfully he had the tools to deal with this insubordination. Getting to his feet he groaned slightly. doing up the button on his jeans so that they wouldn't fall down, for the moment. and reaching out he picked up the belt he had taken off a moment ago.

Taking a step towards Emily he was quiet, the only sound was that of his footsteps. He could see that she was scared and embarrassed about everything he was putting her body through, and he was certain that she was a virgin so everything she was experiencing today was her first time. Still she was being a disobedient little cat, and that meant she needed to be punished for the moment. Reaching over her he grabbed her by her hair and forced her to stand up to her full height. Shaking his head in disapproval he looked down over her nude body, and enjoyed being close to it. Still he wasn't here to touch her just yet. Rather he was only doing this to deliver a swift punishment.

Turning Emilee around Saito held her arm to her back and forced her to bend over awkwardly. Then holding the belt he rubbed it lightly against her ass. Letting the cold leather touch her skin for a moment showing her exactly what was about to happen all while being rather silent. Then the room was filled with the sound of leather cracking on skin. The belt whipped her ass, cracking loudly against her flesh leaving a red mark, and then a second time the belt whipped her rear end. He held onto her making sure that she couldn't run or move, rather his hands held a vice grip onto her flesh. His hand crushing against her wrist as he pushed her arm against her back painfully, and cracked the whip again.

"Now do as your master tells you and masturbate!" He screamed into her ear still holding her as he let the belt whip against her flesh yet again. He had left her one arm free, and it was clear he wasn't going to stop hitting her until he had what he wanted. While he hadn't originally wanted to interfear like this, or force her hand, she had denied him, and she needed to learn that such a thing came at a very high cost. He continued to hold her arm and bring down the belt against her ass. Enjoying any screams she made, and making sure that she couldn't get away from it. "I will stop once you start, and then you can thank me for this."

Emilee knew defying Satio would anger him, but there was no way she could do something like touching herself in front of him on camera. She was too scared and innocent to do something like that here, but the moment she spotted Satio's disapproving look and seeing him put the camera down Emilee grew a bad feeling that made her even more frightened. Watching him getting up from his seat and grabbing his belt Emilee's ears flattened as far down as possible in fear and whimpering softly.

Satio's silence only made her more afraid of him just the sound of his footsteps thumping into her heart. Emilee began to curl up where she sat like her own body was trying to protect her. She wanted to cry from the fear her heart was racing from. For a moment she closed her eyes tightly and looked down expecting him to strike her where she was. The sudden pain scared her as his hand forced her to stand up using her hair. Her hands grabbed his wrist trying to get him to stop hurting her head like this as she screamed in pain. Tears weld up in her eyes as he so cruelly pulled her hair without a sign of mercy or regret for making her cry like this.

Emilee's cries turned into scared whimpers and weeping like a small child being disciplined by her parent. She screamed a little feeling him bend her over bending her arm behind her back. It was then she feared he would rape her right then and there, but instead her ears perked up in surprise feeling the cold leather of his belt against her skin. Her heart pounded in her chest knowing what he was going to do to her. She closed her eyes and cried out in pain feeling the leather whip her ass. The sharp sound hurt her ears and caused her to cry out in agony. She tried to break free from his grip, but he was too strong for her. No matter how much she cried and struggled his hand kept her locked in place.

His shouting in her ear made her cry out from the pain. Her sensitive kitten ear in pain from the loudness of his voice that shook her core. With each whip she cried out with tears starting to fall like rain. Each whip was worse then the last making her round ass sore and red. It didn't take her too long before she submitted to pain and used her free hand to do as he said. Emilee used her hand to push inside of herself and began to rub her clit just as he wanted her to; praying he would stop once he saw that she was doing what he wanted her to.

When it was clear that Emilee was crying, and was doing as he commanded He dropped the cat, pushing her back down onto the ground where she belonged. And for a moment stood over her, his eyes watching as he felt a wave of satisfaction watching her not only masturbate for his amusement, but also going over her cries and screams in his head. After a minute of standing over hear he leaned down and pet her head, running his hands through her long red hair taking a deep breath of satisfaction as he looked down into her tear stained eyes all while she was obedient to him. "Good girl." He said as he leaned in and pressed his lips to her forehead kissing her gently before getting up and walking back to the sofa.

Saito placed the belt back down beside him and leaned forward picking back up the camera and going back to filming all that she was doing. He smiled lightly as he watched her hands rub against her pussy. Filming her body, and every embarrassing moment that she had while on film. Watching her however was making him hard, and it was getting more and more difficult to resist wanting to play with his toy and simply rape her, but this was their first night together, he wanted more ceremony around it.

What came to his mind then was a compromise. Getting up for a moment he zoomed the camera in on her pussy as she played with it. Slowly letting his pants drop and revealing his strong lower half, he took off his underwear showing her the rest of his body, along with his hardening cock. He Was clearly in to the business of running, and his legs were thick and strong. Along with his abdominal muscles, giving him a well rounded physique. He wasn't doing this because he couldn't capture the attention of other women, rather Little Emilee had fully caught his attention, and devotion. Once she was trained she would live very happily under his roof Saito was sure of that fact. Leaning back into his seat he filmed her, and smiled. "Come here, I would like you to lick my cock."

Actually if there was one thing he was finding impressive about Emilee, it was that she still hadn't spoken outside of the meowing he had granted her. Perhaps because she knew that if she did use any kind of human speech her punishment would be far worse then having just denied him.

Her body fell to the ground once Saito let her go from her painful punishment. Her cries only bringing him more enjoyment. When she looked up at him with teary eyes seeing no sign of regret or remorse for her tears. Emilee's hand continued to rub against her young sex as he stared down at her. Seeing his hand getting closer to her Emilee assumed he was going to hurt her again. She closed her eyes tightly whimpering, but she felt no pain. Instead she felt his hand petting the top of her head like a kitten and running through her scarlet hair. He seemed satisfied with her actions. His kiss on her forehead surprised her even causing her ears to perk up for a moment. Her tears stopped flowing as she looked up a him kissing her forehead like he cared about her.

Emilee knew when once Saito was back on the couch that he would expect her to comply to what he wanted to see. She fixed her body so it was positioned to face the camera. Her cheeks blazed red as she watched him pick up the camera to continue filming her. Her ears flattened in embarrassment as her fingers rubbed against her pussy lips before pushing her fingers inside of herself to rub against her clit. Her eyes stayed low trying to avoid looking at the camera. Her body betrayed her by reacting to her own touch making her wetter very slowly.

Her ears could hear the sound of the camera's lens zooming in on her, but Emilee wasn't brave enough to look up and face the camera, but she heard the soft drop of his pants. Her curiosity grew too strong and her eyes looked up to see Satio had exposed himself. Catching the sight of his cock hardening right in front of her caused her to gasp for a moment with reddened cheeks and looked down quickly. Her eyes closed for a moment before hearing his next command of his. Emilee's heart quickened in fear knowing if she disobeyed him her punishment might worsen.

With left little choice Emilee took her fingers out of her wet pussy seeing them glisten with her forced arousal. Her tail flicked from side to side anxiously knowing she had to move soon. Seeing he wasn't at too far of a distance Emilee decided to get down on all fours and crawled towards him feeling her rear still hurting from her punishment. She kept her eyes low as she approached him with her body moving in a slow cat like movement. Once she was in front of him between his legs, Emilee sat on her knees looking down at the ground until her eyes looked up to see his cock in front of her. She gulped in fear before forcing herself to lean in and lick his tip. Her eyes closed quickly and her tongue retreated back into her mouth for a moment tasting him on her tongue. Before he could get angry at her, Emilee forced her tongue out and licked it again.

Saito let soft sigh of pleasure watching Emilee and her timid movements. Everything she did gave him pleasure, and seeing her hand wet with her own juices gave him a sense of fulfillment. When she came towards him walking on all fours he smiled, making sure to film it all and focus on her face. He could see that she was trying to avoid any kind of eye contact. With how red her face was it was easy for anyone who would see this video to know just how embarrassed the small virgin neko was. He leaned back against the chair as she got close and took up a close position to him.

He reached down placing a calm hand on her head after her first hesitant lick. He smiled down at her his face looking rather kind as his hand lightly pet her neko ears, rubbing them lightly as she licked him again. He moved her hair around to make sure that the camera could catch more of her cute face as he held it with one hand. Making sure that he was still filming all of it. His hand ran down her cheek and dried her face, giving her a caring and affirming hand that she was doing the right thing. His smile was kind as long as she was doing what he told her too he would be kind. "Your so beautiful Emilee-chan." His voice light and coated with affection. Complementing her as he gave her affection.

He let out a soft moan of pleasure from her licks, and then lightly moved his hips closer to her face. His hands were gentle as he pushed his cock against Emilees lips. "There is no need to be shy my little pet. As long as you don't bite me I promise I won't be mad." He said lightly still rubbing her ears affectionately. Making sure that she knew she was safe as long as she listened. He really did care about the neko girl, it was just that his affection and love was twisted and obsessive.

"Smile for the camera." He said lightly while at the same time keeping his cock close to her face so that she had an easier time licking it His hands never stopped playing with her long scarlet hair, or filming her face. Only stopping for a moment so that he could flip around the recording screen on the camera to show Emilee her face while she was licking his cock. "You can see that you would look a lot more cute if you smiled."

Back
Top Bottom