Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red Dawn Inspired Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivine

Supernova
So lately I have really been craving an RP that is inspired by one of the Red Dawn style movies. I am typically semi-literate, posting from 1-3 paragraphs and on occasion more. The three following movies could be used as settings or inspirations;
  • Red Dawn (1984) - A coalition of communist states invades the United States.
  • Tomorrow When the War Began (2010) - A coalition of Asian states invades Australia for it's resources.
  • Red Dawn (2012) - An alliance of of pacific nations launches an assault on the United States

Beyond using one of those films as the following, I also have a few original possibilities;
  • Britain Overrun - During World War II, Britain is invaded by German forces who quickly overwhelm much of the country. But a group of university students takes to the hills and forests of their homeland to resist their enemy.
  • Australia Fallen - Also during World War II, the Allied fleet was crushed at the Battle of the Coral Sea, leaving Australia more or less undefended. The Japanese seize the initiative and launch an invasion of the land down under. A outback ruffian cobbles together a group of Aussies to tousle with the foe.
  • The Troubles - Fed up by the aggression of Irish nationalists, the UK launches an invasion of the isle. Patriots rally to the defense of Eyrie.
I will post more of these ideas as I come up with them.

Some kinks I love!
  • D/s
  • Bondage
  • Oral, vaginal, anal
  • Milfs
  • Age differences
  • Creampie
  • Threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs, orgies
  • Younger partners
  • And more! Check my F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.