Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story Starters Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratorr

Planetoid
I'm looking for something relatively simple and sexy. I'm pretty laid back and easygoing. I'm literate and only roleplay via email or PM. I typically write between 1-5 paragraphs and request that if you RP with me you keep to the same.

I'm only interested in roleplaying with females. Sorry dudes, I know you're awesome writers but I'm not interested even if you're playing a female. *Fistbump*

My favorite kinks are incest, ageplay, and nudism but I'm open to pretty much anything. I also like scenarios with a female having multiple partners at once. I'm open to any incest pairing besides grandparent/grandchild, and have been very interested in doing a roleplay with an entire family developing incestuous relationships with each other.

I don't like to write out plots usually, but I have a few settings/pseudoplots I'd like to try out. Hit me up if they catch your eye!

More pseudo-plots and the like will be added as I have time to write them up.
1. An island borne on the back of a giant beast that meanders through the sea at a leisurely pace. Food and water are plentiful. Peace is the norm. Their King was a wise and kind ruler. Nobody bothered themselves much with what others were doing, as long as nobody was hurting another. You could even go about nude without anybody sparing a second glance, except maybe one of admiration!

2. The trees seemed natural, but they were craftings of magic and hard work. The water of the hot springs was pumped up their length and poured out, splattering over leaves and hitting the ground in the form of warm and steaming rain. The people were one with the land and with magic, and nudity was just a facet of the human body. Why would such an elegant bathing structure be segmented between genders?

3. Cosplayers wind up gaining the powers (and responsibilities) of the characters they're dressed as.

4. Father and his teenage daughter experiment with nudism, and it turns out that the sight of each other's naked bodies is more than either can resist... Not that either want to resist much.

See anything you like or have something you wanna do that's not listed here? Hit me up! I'm open to a lot of fantasy or sci-fi plots, and simple incest too.

PM me or email me at fictitiousfish@charter.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom