Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub female looking for Dom male/female for detailed RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Abi

Meteorite
Hey all,

My name is Abi Im an experienced role-player and do most of my RP by IM (Yahoo, AIM etc) and PMs on this site and others. I'm looking for an experienced dominant male (or female although I'm more experienced with male) with very clear ideas about what they wants from a partner, senarios, characters etc...

I like story driven rps that revolve around themes of humiliation, BDSM, Blackmail, Slave Training, Hypnosis, Bimbofication, public sex etc. I often like to play a powerful and/or respectful woman who is forced/made to become a submissive sex slave and/or bimbo. I'm happy with most setting however modern/realistic is my personal favourite. Im also fine with Fandoms so long as its one I'm knowledgable in.

I shan't provide any scenarios right away as I'm growing tired of playing the same old thing over and over so if you are interested please PM me with you ideas :)

Abi xxxx

Ok so I'm going to add a few scenarios, if you are interested please PM me.

Rich slave

Incredibly wealthy daughter of a rich business man. Pokes around in her fathers office and finds records of large payments to an 'orphanage' in an an unpopulated area out of town. She goes to investigate and discovers something quite different, a female sex slave training centre. Whilst leaving with the intention if confronting her father about what she has sen, maybe blackmailing him over it, she is captured and thrown in a cell to be trained as a sex slave. The center's governor/master may or may not be aware who she is and may disguise her if she is to be visited by her father at any point.

Princess

Based on Pricess Leia slave girl scenes from Star Wars can be futurist, modern or medieval). The princess secretly travels to a far away place to rescue her husband from a cruel regime only to be captured herself and used as a concubine. She is slowly broken, by the ruler and his guards/trainers and in time begins to enjoy being a slave, eventually becoming a willing wife and slave to the ruler even being flaunted before her prisoner husband.

New World Order

An political party that lobbies for the reintroduction of traditional values and the subjugation and domination of women by men is growing in popularity. A father decides to send his daughter(s) to one of their training camps to be taught the proper place for women in society and how a woman should behave.

Sisters

Promising young business woman who started her business with a loan from on the house left to her and her sister by their deceased parents, therefore her sister owns half the business. The two are opposites, she is strong willed and independent, her sister weak and easily lead. Amy has always been in charge, she bossed around her younger sister from a young age and although protective of her treated her as inferior and incapable of making her own decisions.Upon returning home from a long work placement she discovers her sister has moved in with dominant man and signed over her half of the house and business to him. To get her business back she must reluctantly join her sister as a submissive in the hope he will give it all back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom