Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise of Darkness (Alvis & Malicious Lullaby)

Gall kept an eye on Ewyn as she worked on her barriers. They were still in their infancy, magically speaking, adn had a long way to go before it would be enough to keep her safe from an experienced caster, but he had the hunch her talents might not lie in abjuration magic. She was an intensely emotion person, which would likely land her with a talent for the ever dangerous field of Enchantment. Known kindly as the manipulator field, and unkindly as the soul binding field, it was a field very easy to abuse. But if it was where her talents lay, he wouuld teach her. No question. But she'd been staying close to the tower for long enough ,and he had a few things he wanted done. He heard a knock on his door, and gestured, opening it. He was getting used to having her around at this point, and her presence wasn't quite the intrusion that he'd feared originally.

A small neckalce was on the table in front of him, and faint wisps of smoke rose from it. Over it lay a faint weave of silver light, one that Ewyn would recognize as the ward against Oneiromancy. Gall raised a hand, indicating that she should wait a moment before speaking, let him finish. He turned the weave, and it shifted, lining up with the shape of the necklace, and then slipped down, seeping into the metal and crystal. It shimmered a mment, adn then calmed. He held te necklace up. Silver wire and fine silver chains, with a trio of crystals in the middle, two of them a deep blue, the other a lustrous black. He rose from his seat ,and handed it to her.
"This is a permanent charm. And it will keep you safe from that kind of attack. I's the best I can make for you." He informed her, the small braclet snapping from her wrist, adn falling to pieces that vanished. He seemed to sigh as it did so, as though a good portion of power was returning to him.

"This should replace it, if you've gotten used to having a bracelet." He held out his other hand, and offered her a bracelet of twisted wire. A strand of copper, one of silver, one of iron. Hanging from it were a number of tiny metal shields, made from a dizzying variety of metals. "It's a shield braclet, and will help you with your barriers, now that you seem to be fairly adept at putting one up without it. Just focus your will onto the bracelet, and it will handle the rest for you. As you get better with barriers, the bracelet will improve with you." He turned adn walked from her, heading to the wall, and sliding a book off of it, and checking hte spine.
"But. I have a new assignment for you. It's a hard one. This book...is out of date. So I've ordered a new one. The village is receiving t later on tonight. I need to keep working on some things, so I suppose you'll have to go down and get it for me. If it's not there until after dark, just wait until morning before you come back. The inn will take care of you. Can you handle this?" He asked her, his eyebrows raising in question.

The door opened and she opened her mouth to say something when he silenced with a bit of a gesture, her mouth closing instantly. Instead, she stepped in to see what it was he doing. It looked similar to that night when he made her bracelet. She watched curiously as the little weave compressed into a light that he set forth into what looked like a necklace, the light dimming, the charm set. Her lips parted in wonder, as her jaw dropped slightly. It never ceased to amaze her. Magic knew no boundaries in a sense. It was dazzling at what could be created from it. Ewyn stepped closer and she took the necklace after he handed it to her and she looked at it with a peculiar gaze before watching the silver bracelet on her wrist fall off, disappearing and watching the trail enter back into him. Amazing.

Lifting her arms, she placed the necklace around her, clasping it in the back and pulling her hair over it. Her fingers touched over the pendant, a beautiful one with crystals that she wondered if she held up to the sun just correctly to reflect off of, could she produce a rainbow?
Looking to Master Gall, a smile sprouted on her face. She was overjoyed and the fact he was still considering into her safety touched her heart warmly. It seemed as though he might no longer find her staying here and learning under him, forcing him to teach as obtrusive but maybe enjoyed it. The company, knowing there was another actual human in this tower with him. She knew she liked it. She’d been sleeping better knowing she was protected, preferred dreamless sleeps and knowing she could turn to her teacher if need be, for something of consequence but of course.

Even more, she accepted the bracelet of copper, silver and iron strands, securing it around her wrist. A fashionable little trinket that she came to adore as quickly as she adored her new necklace now. She felt good.
She opened her mouth to speak again, to make her request to go into the village known when he sort of beat her to it. It was as if he had been in her mind and while it was kind of cool, it was also a little chilling, knowing he had just given her an assignment that allowed to explore into the village she sought, seeking a certain individual. He was giving her a task, to pick up a book and to stay until she got the book, through the night and the morning if need be. She smiled brightly and nodded her head enthusiastically. “I shall not fail you Master Gall.” She contemplated whether she should make it known he basically read her mind but instead, she simply smiled. “It’s like you knew. I was just going to ask if I might take care of some business of my own in the village. But no need. I can do both what I intend and your bidding with no problems whatsoever. So thank you.” She punctuated her gratefulness with a small bow of her head in his direction.

Yoristan smiled at her.
"The young aren't meant to stay cooped up with their elders all of the time. You've been staying close for awhile, and now that you're protected from...problems, you can spread your wings a little. Get some air, adn spend some time with people besides myself. Oh, here, you'll need this if you need to be at the inn." He passed her a small iron disc. "It makes sure that they know to put it on the account that was set up some time ago." The girl would need to get out a little more often, and he had the thought of making time in the week a little more frequently to send her out and about. "There's transportation waiting downstairs, so you might want to get ready, and bring a change of clothes with you. Get moving." He told her with a smile.

Once she was gone, he sighed, and closed his eyes. He'd heard back from one of his sources, and it was only a scattered report, but it was enough to make him worry. Barrow mounds had been raided, graveyards empty, and ancient tombs had been broken into. It all smacked of necromancy on a large scale, adn that was never a good thing. He'd fought their like before, and sheer brute force had always prevailed in the confrontations. This time...he was concerned that whoever was moving this force across the lands seemed to know what they were doing. Covering their tracks, not being obvious. They were clearly looking for something. It Yoristan had to put money on it, he'd say they were looking for a place to set up shop, and base themselves out of. And he knew his tower was likely a tempting target. He was tightening the wards, preparing them to resist invasion, and even reactivating some of the tools in the basement of the tower to be ready to defend the place. It was likely that things were going to get ugly at some point.

Outside, transportation was indeed waiting for her. Standing calmly outside was a coal black horse, with a mane and tail the colour of blue fire. It waited patiently for Ewyn.

She smiled and nodded her head, taking the small iron disk he handed and acknowledged what he was saying with another nod. She kind of felt like there was a spring or two loose in her neck to make her head feel like it was bobbling constantly but sometimes a nod worked just as well as opposed to constantly saying, “Yes, Sir,” repeatedly. “Again, thank you.” With a small bow, she left his presence, heading towards the door before slowing down. Transportation? Oh goodness, she hoped it wasn’t a bloody carriage. She had half a mind to stop and ask but with too much excitement bubbling through her right now, Ewyn decided against it and simply hurried on her way, going to her room where she started the process of getting properly washed, dressed and ready to go.

Ewyn took a short bath, long enough to scrub her body down to almost sheer perfection, except for her back—that’s where Faryn would come in handy, the very thought making her grin—and washed her hair. After, she stepped into her room and dried her body and then her hair with a towel. She stood happily nude in the comfortable confines of her room, needing to decide on which dress. Last time, she wore a crème dress with a green bodice. This time, she wanted to do something a little more dazzling, draw his eyes on her in particular. She pulled out a red dress, the exact same color as her hair which really let her eyes pop. The dress was corseted on its own so it wasn’t like putting two layers on, but she did have her slip, as per usual. This one was close in color to either ecru or eggshell, sheer and long sleeved, the ends of the sleeves a little ruffled out that they actually paired well with the red dress.

Once dressed, she slipped her feet into boots, grabbed her cloak and was on her way with a satchel on her person that contained some necessities, as well as the iron disk that Master Gall had given her. She walked out of the tower with an extra pep in her step, only to stop abruptly when her eyes laid upon the means of transportation. Perhaps the most beautiful horse she had ever seen. Slowly, she walked to it and with a majestic grace, bowed before the trusty steed, immediately captivated by its own elegance and blue fire like mane and tail. It was electric. After a small petting to better acquaint, she mounted the horse and rubbed back of its head once she was situated in an affectionate gesture. “Shall we?” With a small giddy-up of her heels to its sides, the steed went off and she, with the controls of the reins, guided them to their journey to the village, although it seemed the horse knew where it was going. It went fast, strong and powerful. Yes, good, that meant she’d be there quicker than godforsaken carriage could have gotten her.

The horse moved a little...too smoothly. It seemed to know how to walk to make the ride properly smooth, to be able to track when the road had a dip or pit that would change the felt, and avoided them deftly without any input from Ewyn. It just seemed to know. When it arrived in the village, it stopped near the merchant that would get books and the like in, and waited for Ewyn to dismount. Once she was on the ground, the horse vanished, collapsing into a cloud of smoke the simply blew away in the wind.

Yoristan closed the small speaking crystal plate ,finishig his brief call. Now that everything was settled, he had more work to do. With a gesture, he walked down the stairs, entering the basement level. He waved a hand to ignite the glow stones to shed light to the area. Oh, there were things down here that he didn't relish renewing, but that was the job. Protect the tower, adn the villages. And that meant he might need the help. He sighed, and extended a hand, power flowing out of him. Time to start.

That was the incredibly shocking part. The ride was smooth. Last time she rode a horse, she needed her father’s help to properly straighten and close her legs because the muscles in her inner thighs became very sore. It hadn’t been exactly a comfortable ride. This was comfortable and the muscles in her inner thighs weren’t getting all bunched or feeling like so. She liked it. “I can get used to you.” She smiled at the horse, petting it gently as it slowed down upon arrival into the village. Wow, that strip didn’t feel taxing at all. She slid off the horse with ease and when she turned to pet it and maybe feed it a sugar cube if she produced one, it was gone. She frowned a little bit. “Come back sometime soon, you hear?” She waved to the wind. Ewyn would be that strange one who would wave at nothing descript by the wind.

Looking up at the shop that the horse dropped her off at, she walked inside and tucked an errant lock of red curly hair behind her ear. She walked to the merchant and told him about the book that the mage Yoristan Gall had ordered. He said that it would be coming later that night most likely and he’d have a boy come for her at the Inn when it was there.
With that settled then, she left the shop and went to the Inn to book herself a room to stay in. She produced the iron disk that Master Gall had given her and that meant all expenses were paid and she was easily and quickly shown to a room, all before she could even really ask about Faryn.

The shop keeper looked up to see the horse puff away, and set aside the small speaking crystal he'd been given by Yoristan a few years ago to keep in touch. He quickly moved to grab the book that had been ordered, adn tuck it away under the counter, out of sight. Damned if he knew why the mage wanted the book to be given to his apprentice later adn not right away, but the mage was a good man, and it wasn't his place to question him. He assured the girl that he'd let her know when it was available.

Faryn sighed, and stretched, his back stiff from the exertions that he'd been a part of, and began his trip back to teh inn. A minor issue that a farmer had asked his help on, given his reputation. A set of rocks that wouldn't move, a small cavernous space that had been found, adn in the end, a single culprit was found. A Boulder Troll, that looked very much like a rock a bit bigger than a persons head. He was carrying the thing with him now, having made a deal to get it somewhere more acceptable. The things he did for this village. And his silly mother who'd taught him proper dealings with the Fae Folk. He reached the inn, and set the Boulder Troll down.
"Wait here for now friend." He said quietly, before going inside. He needed a quick change of clothes, and something to feed himself and the troll. He was halfway to his room when he heard a faint gasp, and sighed, turned around to find the rock was now a short, walking figure with an overlarge nose.

"Not waiting for me?" He asked.
"I was was curious." The troll replied, shrugging. Faryn shook his head, and sighed. Life was never simple at least. Little did he know he was standing just outside the door from Ewyn.

Once inside her room, Ewyn placed her satchel down on the bed. She rounded to the window and opened it, resting her hands on the ledge and leaning into it, inhaling the fresh air. Ah, what a beautiful day. Maybe before she found Faryn, she could go wandering a little bit, get back in touch with nature again, maybe climb a tree and hang upside down from one and collect all her thoughts together. It usually helped, being upside down.

Walking to the door, she opened it and walked right out, not looking properly where she was going and stumbling over a pretty solid object that even with her boots on, made her foot ache. She rolled over, landing on her hands and knees, her bum sticking up out in the air. “What in the—“ She started, shaking her head and turning, coming face to face with the face of some rock object. It was peculiar because it actually had a face but it was also super adorable. A delighted squeal came from her and even though as she tried to lift the rock troll—but obviously couldn’t—she fawned over how adorable it was. “It’s so cute! What’s your name?” She was sitting up on her knees now and in her cute meltdown over the little troll, chanced a look up, her gaze landing on the one and only, Faryn.

Her stunned look shifted into a smile. “Oh, hi!”

Faryn turned to hear a door open. He saw in a flash that it was Ewyn. SHe was here! He actually felt his breath hitch for a moment, before she was tripping over the troll. He put his face in his hand, sighing, and then looking up as she tried to lift the small troll, but found him more solid than she thought. When she finally gave him a greeting, he waved at her, and nodded down to the troll.
"Hi. You might want to apologise to the little guy." He pointed out. The troll gave a huff, and rubbed his side where there was a scuff mark from being 'kicked'. Sure he didn't move, but it was all about being polite!

Yoristan traced his fingers through an intricate dance, the air swirling with power. He stood in the only other ritual circle within the tower, but before his a mass of iron and brass began to move. Steam rose from the joints, and a heavy tump, like a massive, powerful heartbeat began to fill the air. The mass shifted, and stood, making a towering, vaguely humanoid figure. It looked down at Yoristan, and nodded it's armoured head.
"The pact is called to be answered?" It asked in a voise like water being poured on hot coals.
"It is great one. Will you inhabit this form, fight when I require your aid?" He asked. The form nodded.
"I will make good on our pact. Shall I remain here?"
"No. I have a place for you." The form moved with a surprising grace for somethign that stood twelve feet tall, and nearly as wide. It followed Yoristan.

Ewyn smiled sheepishly at Faryn, not too embarrassed, not enough for her cheeks to flush, even if she was sitting on her knees in front of the man she had hoped to see again, hence her desire to come to the village. Although, looking down at the troll, she frowned and gently rubbed the scuff mark from where she ‘kicked’ and tripped over the little creature. “My apologies. I did not see you there and I certainly didn’t mean to scuff you there. Might you find it in you somewhere to forgive me, oh mighty little troll?” She smiled as she said it all, glancing up at Faryn a brief moment before her gaze shifted back down to the heavy creature. For a little thing, it sure did pack a lot of weight. But then, being made of solid rock might have something to do with that.

The troll huffed good naturedly, and dusted himself off a little. Of course the next time he moved, more dust seeped from his joints.
"Very well lass. Accepted." He turned to Faryn. "Will you still be taking me somewhere better?" The man nodded.
"Yeah, of course. I gave my word." He answered. The troll nodded.
"Good of you human." Faryn rolled his eyes in an amused way.
"Come on, I need to get different boots." He paused. "You might want to come with us Ewyn. You might find something interesting along the way." He told her wth a wink. He moved just a little farther down the hall, and entered his room. The troll waddled after him.

Faryn didn't bother kicking the door hut, and pulled his shirt off, tossing it aside. He opened a wardrobe, and picked through to find somehting better suited to the walk they were going on. His torso was tanned, the kind one got from long hours in the sun working. His torso was lined with heavy cords of muscle earned from long hours of labour. He rolled his shoulders to loosen them, knowing he'd likely have to carry the troll some of the way. He found a shirt suited for wear and tear, and pulled it on over his head. Kicking his shoes off, he found the boots that would be better for the walk, and slid them on, before turning to see Ewyn.
"Ready to go?" He asked her.

Ewyn smiled, even laughing very slightly—so not to tick off the troll—when she saw most dust fall from with a step he took. She covered her mouth to qualm a potential fit of uncontrollable laughter and bowed her head to the little creature. She calmed down as the exchange between the troll and Faryn went on, soon leading to her following them, by Faryn’s suggestion. As they arrived at his room, she stood in the door way a moment, figuring she’d stay there but that was until Faryn took his shirt off. Her eyes didn’t examine or observe anything else but his taut bare chest. She moved into the room and with a small wave, the door shut quietly, her eyes still glued to the magnificent expanse of his well toned upper torso.

Her eyes greedily eyed him up and down, taking in the very detail of every hard line and sinew, the way his muscles rippled from just the sheer movement, only to be severely disappointed when he covered his beautifulness with a shirt. She could have started drooling if she didn’t have some sort of dignity and class of a lady, but it was obvious she was staring since it didn’t compute one bit that he asked her something. “Huh?” She asked, snapping out of her reverie, of what it’d be like to touch that chest, to lick it, bite those pectorals and—
“What did you say?”

Faryn had to smirk. It seemed that it was all fair really, to torture her a little the way she had been teasing at him last time she'd been down this way. But he had an obligation to keep, and couldn't just leave the Boulder Troll outside while they...indulged. It was a Fae being, and that meant that he couldn't leave his promise unfulfilled. Not if he wanted to maintain his good reputation with their kind.
"I have to take the Troll to a new home, and figured that you might like to come along. There are a few things around there that you might find...interestingm especially if you like the Fae Folk." He explained. With a smile, he offered her his arm. "Shall we milady?" He asked her, a half bow in playful courtly manners.

Yoristan sighed, adn sat down. Preparations had been made, or at least as many as could be made right now. He felt drained, he'd expended more power in the last few hours than he had in weeks. Even banishing the Oneiromancer hadn't been this much of a chore, nor reinforcing the wards. he was out of shape, magically speaking. Too many long peacful hours. He'd need to stretch his abilities a little bit more, make sure he could get the power he needed, when he needed it.

Her cheeks turned red when it became clear even to him that she had been staring, practically fawning over his body. She cleared her throat as her gaze averted his, an awkward attempt to try and regain her composure but it was difficult when her mind was full of thoughts of him, him shirtless, his abs, his muscles, being captured in those strong arms, his pectorals, dragging her teeth along—
She really needed to stop spacing out while he was trying to talk. Ewyn only caught the last bit of what Faryn said, something about the Fae Folk. Well that helped to dispel any images of doing naughty things with Faryn. Like she even needed to be asked to venture on the path of the Fae. Curtseying out of courtesy and to play along, she grinned at him, taking his arm. “We shall, Good Sir. Lead the way.”

Faryn led her out of the room, the inn, and the village, the troll trundling after them good naturedly. WHen it looked like they might get a little too far ahead, he simply rolled into a rock, and rolled after them, moving much faster. Faryn guided them through the plains, and into the small foothills, going well past the place that they had seen the Brownies. The hills were not steep, letting them cross them easily. He pointed to a distant mountain, well in the distance.
"Way out there? That's the Wyrm's Peak. Legend says that there are dragons there, that they still rule the skies and land alike." Faryn told her. "Or so my mother always told me." He shook his head with a smile.

They were entering a forested area, blocking out the early afternoon sun, but Faryn seemed to know where he was going. He turned a few corners, one of which you could hear a faint bubbling sound, but he passed by it without explanation. The darkness was getting thicker, until a faint green glow seemed to be coming from the rocks that became increasingly clear. They slowed, letting the troll unfold himself, and look around.
"Why have you brought me here human?" He asked.
"This is home friend." Faryn explained. The troll frowned, but before he could speak again, a rumbling came, and before anyone could react, more than a dozen rocks undolded into more Boulder Trolls. The troll looked around, bewildered. Faryn had a huge grin on his face.

Ewyn walked along, taking in the scenery as they walked. She looked behind them and saw the troll bopping along and when she saw him form back into a rock, she giggled as he rolled his way along. It was adorable, a warm feeling sprouting in her heart. Even if the troll seemed ill-tempered slightly, especially after being scuffed by her clumsiness, he was still adorable. After crossing over some hills, she looked on to where Faryn was pointing and her lips parted in wonder. “Oh, wow…” She was stunned, if there were still dragons by and large, she wondered what it would be like to have one, keep one and even ride one. That would be out of this world amazing!

As they entered into a forested area, she looked around, letting the soft wind carry her hair gently. She tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear and when they stopped, she watched along, entranced by the green glowing light. To her amazement in absolute shock and awe, she saw the rocks roll out, forming into more Boulder Trolls and she leaned into Faryn a little bit. It was so sweet. This troll was being reunited with his kind. Looking up at Faryn, she saw the big grin on his face and it made her breathing hitch a little bit. Oh goodness, she needed to stop. Slowly but surely, she detached herself from the handsome man and walked along, circling around some trolls, kneeling down and offering her hand to a much smaller one, smiling kindly.

The small troll gripped Ewyn's hand, and tugged on her, seeming to try and pull her over, but despite it's mass, it couldn't quite manage it. It still tugged playfully.

The troll stepped forward, and an older looking troll rolled up, the newcomer looking weathered like an ancient mountain. He took the hand of teh troll that had followed Faryn, and nodded. Others came in and ushered him amongst them. The ancient one looked to Faryn.
"Once more we owe a debt to your family. A lost one has been returned." His voice was low and a little raspy, almost...gravelly. Faryn frowned.
"To my family? Once more? What do you mean Elder Stone?" Faryn said curiously, the title flowing from his lips without thinking.
"I have said too much then, and for that I offer my apologies. I cannot say more. This knowledge cannot be given, only learned. I regret that I cannot grant you this." Faryn cocked his head.
"Not even the debt that is owed?"
"Not for such. The knowledge and choice it represents cannot rushed, only learned in it's own time." Faryn nodded.
"I know not what to ask of your people." The ancient troll turned to his people, adn spoke a few words in a language that sounded like stones grinding into one another. Faryn felt a pang of familiarity, but couldn't place it.

The Elder turn, adn offered him a fistful of crystals and gems.
"It seems poor payment, but it is all we have. Should you need work don with earth or stone, call upon us, an we shall be there for you aid." The ELder Stone told him. Faryn nodded, and stashed the handful in a pouch.
"Your offer is most generous." He started, but was cut off.
"No. You righted a wrong done long ago. One of our kind taken as a young one, thought to be no more than a rock. And now returned. The debt is great. And may be owed to you, and children after you. May your life be long, Stone-Bringer." THe troll rolled away, the rest of his kind following suit. Faryn stared after them in silence. He'd been given a name, a title by the Fae Folk. That was so far beyond insignificant it boggled his mind. He stood up, adn looked over at Ewyn. He shook himself.
"So...we should get moving." He said lightly.

He led her out of the darkened area. The long walk had left them both with a light sheen of sweat, the warmth of the day getting to them. He turned a different way on the path, and led them to a small waterfall, emptying into a pool that steamed.
"It's not the inn. But I thought we could use the chance to...clean up?" He suggested.

A soft giggle came from Ewyn as the little troll kept trying to tug on her hand, as if to try and pull her over. While she did think to humor the little thing, she didn’t and instead it was like a battle of strength. Even if she could hardly pull the little rock creature, at least it got amusement out of trying to pull her hand, trying to pull her over. Her hand was gripped as the Elder Troll stepped forward and the little creature Ewyn had started playing with, jumped onto her back. It made her fall to her knees and slump forward but they both watched with much interest at what unfolded before them.

The Elder Troll spoke as if he knew of Faryn, spoke with a sense of familiarity that boggled Ewyn but she didn’t speak. Simply observed. She had been right! It was a reunion. A lost troll being brought to his kind, to his family. She smiled brightly and looked back at the little troll on her back and shoulder, no longer paying attention to the damper of its weight there. She scrunched her nose playfully at it, making it smile before whispered, “I’m going to keep you.” But of course being playful. Like she would actually try to smuggle a little Boulder Troll out of there when they just brought one back.

As the trolls rolled away, the little one on her shoulder jumped off and rolled away as well. Ewyn waved meekly and stood up slowly, rubbing her shoulder. There might be a small bruise there but it was so worth it to have made a connection with the little creature. Looking to Faryn, she nodded her head. She had caught on with the conversation but decided it wasn’t her place to inquire.
They walked along and she eventually removed her cloak, the material too heavy, albeit short and minimal, on her and in fact locked in more heat to her already heated body. She wiped her forehead, strands of her unruly red curly hair sticking to her forehead and the side of her face, even around the bare skin of her shoulders and neck but she didn’t pay mind, especially when they came to a pool. It steamed but it would be refreshing to wash the sweat off. She looked to Faryn and blinked her eyes a couple of time before nodding her head slowly. She turned her back to him and lifted her hair up, presenting the corseted back of her dress, all ties and knots that she was only able to do up with magic. But since he was there, why not take advantage of the opportunity?

“Will you untie me?”

Faryn smiled.
"Sure. I like to help." He said with a faint air of tease. His fingers moved deftly along the strings, undoing the ties, and loosening the whole works. He drew in a deep breath, and took a liberty, pushing the dress forward, off of her shoulders, his hands lingering on her shoudlers for just a moment longer than was needed. He leaned his head down just a little, putting his mouth right behind her ear. "Is there...anything else you need of me..,? Milady?" He breathed, his voice just reaching her.

She bit down on her lower lip as he began to untie the strings and loosen them, so much so it allowed him to actually push some of the material off of her shoulders, as well as her slip, revealing her bare skin with little smatterings of freckles there for an added look of texture. His breath behind her ear made shivers run up her spine and she closed her eyes while releasing her lower lip from her teeth. Chancing a glance back at him, with her face so close to his, if she moved, her lips would graze his own, her eyes met his and she swallowed. “Yes…” She breathed, turning in his arms, facing him completely. Her hands moved to the hem of his shirt and she lightly and playfully tugged, a smile tickling the corners of her lips before she pulled up to remove it off of him. Perhaps that gesture along would speak volumes of what exactly she needed his help with.
“I think my dress is stuck.” In others words, she needed his help to just plain remove it and her slip.

She turned, lifting his shirt. Well, it was certainly what he'd been hoping for, but it wasn't quite what he'd expected. After all, she'd been so...coy last time. This time it was very...direct and to the point of what she wanted. And that was...honestly going to be fine by him. He could deal with this quite nicely. He heard her quiet statement thtat her dress was stuck, despite not having actually tried to move it. Right. He knew this game.
"I can help with that." He promised, moving his lips close to hers, almost touching, before moving past her, avoidig the chance for a kiss, teasing her. His hands touched the material of her dress, and pushed it down farther, reaching her waist. Her slip was coming loose, but not as easily as the dress, on account of his being very careful. He teasinly placed a kiss on her collarbone, before giving her dress a final push, letting it pool on the groun around her feet, leaving her in her slip. "Better, milady?"

She knew what she was doing, knew how blunt she was being as opposed to last time but that’s just because a week of waiting to see him again after their little back and forth had been torture. While that dream experience had truly shaken her, it did also put Faryn in the forefront of her mind and it had been difficult to shake him out since. Now, here she was and maybe it was because of the dream or because it felt like her chances to go to the village were rare, or that somewhere in her gut, she knew something dark and wicked was brewing. Either way, she didn’t want to waste time and miss out on an opportunity like this, especially with a man she did like, enjoy his company and felt the affects of their connection quite deeply.

So much so, she felt a rising need furrow deep in her belly as he obliged her little ‘problem.’ The material of her dress gave easily because it was untied and opened well in the back, allowing it to move. Her slip on the other hand proved a bit resilient and she cursed herself mentally for even wearing it but she had to. It was her only form of wear underneath her dresses. Soon though, she felt the material of her dress pool around her feet, leaving her in only her slip, which at the top slid down around her shoulders enough to show skin and also a deep plunge of her bosom, leaving far littler than before to the imagination.

A soft sigh of contentment came from her as she looked him over, her eyes once more greedily eyeing up his splendidly toned torso. She absently licked her lips before her gaze flickered back to his, the patch of skin on her collarbone feeling like it was singed—in that really delicious way—from the kiss he placed there. No, she didn’t miss it. In fact, she wanted to know what it would feel like if he kissed all along her body. But the damn slip was in the way. She pulled her arms free from the thin fabric of the sleeves and with that done, the material slid down her naked form, revealing all to him once again and without a single shame. Soft, supple skin with smatterings of freckles here and there, creamy white flesh and curves in all the right places.

Stepping out of the pools of fabric, she stepped closer to him and let her hands press to his taut stomach and then up his chiseled chest. Shivers ran up her spine again just from finally touching what he had teased her with before delivering the Boulder Troll back to his family. Her hands rest on his shoulders before her right snaked up around his neck, fingers threading into the back of his hair. “No.” She whispered before pulling him close and connecting her soft pink lips to his, sealing it all with a kiss that screamed ‘Take me now!’ or ‘I need you.’ Most likely the latter.

Faryn was still a little bit of a smirking twit, and he knew it. WHen she simply shed her shift, he knew that it was really on now, there would be no going back or second thoughts here. When she stepped up inot his face, and pressed her mouth to his, he stopped playing. No more games now, just...the two of them. His arms snaked around her, pulling her close, and he leaned back a little carrying her off of her feet. He stepped lightly, gracefully for a man his size, and carried her a few paces away from her clothes. He leaned into the kiss, putting mroe effort and passion into it. As long as she'd been waiting, he had to admit there had been some regret at not taking advantage of the opportunity she'd presented him.

They reached the place he'd been looking for, a patch of rock that was covered in a heavy carpet of fine moss, making it more like a blanket. And it would be better than bare rock. He went onto his knees, carrying her down with him, and broke the kiss long enough to smile at her, run a hand through her hair.
"Guess we needed to get a little more messed up to warrant the bath then?" He teased, and gave her a fast, hungry kiss. As he broke that off, he kissed the top of her neck, then lower, his lips finding a pair of small reddish marks that he couldn't make sense of, but he ignored them, and moved lower. His hand went to his pants, adn undid the tie, letting them fall. HIs cock swung free, long and hard and ready, and he was ready to get things going soon. But maybe he would do a little prep work on her, adn see about getting some himself.

His hands went to her shoulders, and pushed her gently onto her back, grinning down at her. He kissed her breasts, lingering there a little, before moving down, and going along her stomach, her hips, before his tongue slid along her slit, and lingered on her clit. He lapped at her aggressively, putting some rough effort into it, wanting to bring her along. His cock throbbed at teh work, wanting attention of it's own. Eight inches long, adn three thick, it wasn't quite what she'd imagined, but close enough.

It was as if she could feel that from him as well. No more games, no more teasing, trying to make the other cave when they wanted. No, it was real now and she succumbed the instant she felt him kiss her back. Her hands slid up into the back of his hair, exhaling contently through her nose as her body leaned into his. As he lifted her, her legs wound around his hips and she pulled herself up to better support and so she wasn’t basically sagging in his arms. That’s embarrassing. But it didn’t happen. He was strong enough to support her, she wasn’t overly heavy and she liked to think she had some good body strength. Somewhere…

Feeling the softness of the green moss covered rock against her backside, she leaned back, her hands leaving his hair and coming to rest in back of her. Her legs were on either side of his hips, not fully wrapped around but just sort of anchored there since he was on his knees. Licking her lips, she giggled and shrugged. “Yeah, sure. Let us go with that.” She leaned up. “You’re not dirty enough.” Ewyn teased, meeting his hungry kiss with one of her own, full of so much carnal desire and passion. Lips parted, her eyes stayed closed and her lips parted as she felt his lips on her skin. She felt over the two red marks where he kissed and for a moment, her body stiffened, worried he might have noticed and was going to ask about it. She hadn’t figured out how to explain that one that yet! But thankfully, he didn’t linger or even inquire, if he did notice, which she wasn’t sure if he did. She simply lost herself in all the sensations, so delicious, it made her wetter than she already had been.

Lying back, she propped herself on her elbows and watched him undress further so he was at the same level of nakedness as she was which was completely, and her eyes greedily traveled down the expanse of his toned body before settling on his cock. Oh wow…He was a lot bigger than she imagined, something else she felt she wouldn’t and shouldn’t need to tell him. That she imagined him a little bit smaller. No, she liked what she saw right now, her mouth watering. She’d never tasted one but she hadn’t been so excited to until now. Before Ewyn could make an attempt to grapple with him for first pleasuring rights, he was down on her in an instant and her elbows gave out, allowing her back to relax completely against the cool green moss. A soft moan came from her and her eyes closed. Okay, she’d let him drive her mad with his tongue and then in a little bit, she’d return the favor. If…she remembered.

At this point, she just might forget or might not be able to if he continued with the way he was going. Her hand moved into the back of his hair, gripping and she pushed her hips into his mouth, moaning louder when it became apparently clear that he wasn’t letting up on the deliciously torturous assault on her clit. It made her body jerk and shake. Oh, it was so different in real life than in her dream, it was so different by someone else than by herself.
A very, very, very good different.

Faryn put a bit more effort into it, his lip lingering on her clit, and pushing his tongue into her, penetrating her, feeling how much she was responding to it. It was increasingly clear that she was ready, but he wanted more than just ready. He wanted them both to be half-crazed and gagging for it. He could feel that she was going to have to be getting close under his work, pushing her ever onwards when he did the one thing that he could think of.

He stopped.

He moved up her body, kissing her ahrd, passion and fire in the action, but he rested on his side breifly, before cupping her face with a hand. He smiled at her, and with a kind of firm, yet gentle insistance, he pushed her down his body as he rolled onto his back. His cock stood errect, standing tall over his body, pulsing in time with his rapid heartbeat. Ewyn seemed to be a smar girl. he was sure she'd figure out what to do.

Back
Top Bottom