Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A ROLEPLAY REQUEST ⋮⋮ FANDOMS && ORIGINALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplex

Super-Earth

title_zps17a20d93.png

UPDATES

o3.27.14 The thread is open! Taking requests!

RE: under construction

• Welcome.

'Wusgood and thanks for visiting my thread. Now, I'm going to try and be as curt as possible in the following paragraphs to avoid wasting your time and mine.

Ideally, I'm looking for 2-3 partners who are willing to undergo a medium-paced roleplay with yours truly. I'm a full time student with a job and a healthy load of
                      homework - that being said, roleplaying is a means of relaxation and expression for me. I write when I'm in the mood, not out of obligation, so my
                      response time may vary from several posts a day to one or two a week. If I haven't deterred you yet, please continue reading c:

Now, here's the good stuff. Below is what I'm sure will make or break your contacting me:

• I play male and female leads with no preference between sexs
                                If romance is to be involved, m x f > m// (no m// for now please).
                                I don't double. My reasons are my own, but please don't ask me.
                                Roleplay venues include thread, offsite forum, email and skype only.
                                We write what we want to, whether it be 3 sentences or 1500 words.
                                My brand new F-List can be found here!

What do I like/dislike?

What I like:
                              • Dominant x dominant pairings
                                Real men: chest hair, facial hair, tattoos, etc.
                                Exotic men and women
                            What I dislike:
                              • Submissive characters (Emotionally and physically)
                                Incest, teacher x student, funatari, etc.
                                Typical character names (Jack, John, Emily ...)
                                PEOPLE WHO DO NOT READ MY ENTIRE THREAD

Roleplays.

• Bold = craving

FANDOMS (series, shows, books, etc)
                                Attack on Titan (I play Ymir, Annie and Hanji)
                                Borderlands
                                Dark Souls (haven't played II)
                                Dragon Age
                                Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
                                The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
                                Evil Dead
                                Far Cry 3
                                Final Fantasy (XII, XIII) (I play Fang and Fran)
                                The Last of Us
                                Legend of Zelda (WW, TP, MM)
                                Mass Effect (only with a good plot)
                                Shadow of the Colossus
                                Spartacus
                                Uncharted
                                Vikings (I'll gladly play Lagertha)
                                World of Warcraft

ORIGINALS

[*]Pirates repaying their debt to a sea witch
                                [*]Slaves rebelling against their masters (think Spartacus)
                                [*]The lost heir to an empire amassing an army to earn back their throne
                                [*]A nefarious tyrant taking a wife from the kingdom he usurped to strengthen his rule
                                [*]Surreality becoming reality
                                [*]A drug lord's murder attracting rivaling gangs from across the country
                                [*]A businessman's vessel crashing into a remote island where he is entreated by locals and forced to take experimental narcotics and partake in ritualistic sexual activities
                                [*]An underwater empire suddenly thrust from the ocean's depths
                                [*]Deities craving to become human
                                [*]HP Lovecraft-esque plots
                                [*]The rise and fall of empires
                                [*]Civil war
                                [*]A creature feeding on flesh and marrow; fucking innocent women during night, but seeking social acceptance during the day
                                [*]Nearly decimated rival lycan packs amalgamating to fight a greater thread
                                [*]A creepy usher and his manager get stuck in a theater during a zombie apocalypse
                                [*]Remnants of a destroyed earth travel to distant galaxies to colonize a supposedly uninhabited planet
                                [*]After months of stalking his prey, a monster under the bed whisks his victim into his realm
                                [*] This monologue:
                                You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now, I don't know exactly when we turned on each other, but I know that seven of us survived the slide... and only five made it out. Now we took an oath, that I'm breaking now. We said we'd say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn't. Nature is lethal but it doesn't hold a candle to man.

Song-Inspired Queues
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RE: under construction

• Plots & Scenarios

FANDOMS/SERIES

Dragon Age

• Scenario #1: We use the plot from Origins and customize the plot to fit our characters and phase through the different scenes in the game.

Scenario #2: The chantry was in absolute dissaray. With the horror of Grand Cleric Elthina's slaughter still fresh in their minds, Orlesian chantry officials came to a conclusive agreement that the Divine was in danger and thus, spirited her away from Val Royeaux to be safely hidden until the mage/templar war could be culled and Elthina's murderer brought to justice. The Divine's next in command, High Bishop Santos Velasco, was to be her temporary replacement. Much to the bewilderment of Free Marchers and Orlesians alike, Velasco declared a religious war on the Qun the instant he set foot within the Grand Cathedral. Without the Divine's overriding command he was free to do as he pleased and ultimately, a new conflict was born. No longer did Orlesians and Free Marchers concern themselves with simply the mage/templar war, but with a potential war with the qunari as well.

The Ariqun and Arigena - the Mind and the Soul of the Qun - had concluded that Velasco's twisted servitude to the Maker clouded his judgement; he began dabbling heavily in blood magic and secretly commissioned maleficar and apostate magi to pummel followers of the Qun and altogether pantheist Thedosians into converting to the Andrastian chantry. With the Divine nowhere to be found, magi around Thedas rebelling and Velasco growing more vicious by the day, most could only sit and watch as the Dragon Age grew to be the most historic age ever to be documented by the chantry calender.

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

• Scenario #1: After an extensive investigation, the Silver Hand invades Whiterun to 'remove' the Companions and their inner circle. The assault razes Whiterun to the ground; surviving Companions, enraged, flee to Skyrim's northern reaches to nurse their wounds and regroup. Months later they reemerge as a new superpower, spreading their curse around Skyrim simply to spite the Silver Hand and cull their influence.

As a riposte, the Silver Hand rebuilds Whiterun as an outpost of operations and establishes fortifications throughout southern Skyrim to spread of lycanthropy to the rest of Tamriel whereas the New Companions have extended their influence to all of northern Skyrim. Their curse has hamstrung holds in the Reach, Winterhold, the Pale, Hjaalmarch and even Haafingar, using Solitude as a Trojan horse to invite the Silver Hand to free the uninfected, only to have them realize that the New Companions have been manning the horse the entire time.

Their monopoly on Skyrim has successfully stunted economical growth as well - all trade ships mooring in Windhelm have been forbidden to return to their respective capitals while others are prohibited from extending any means of trade to Skyrim in fear of spreading the curse. A literal war has broken out between the Silver Hand and New Companions, one so catastrophic that it dwarfs the ongoing hostilities between the Storm Cloaks and Imperials.

Evil Dead

• With Evil Dead, I want use the plot for the movie and replace it with original characters and add on some extra bells and whistles. We can either a) go the route of the original and write it with cheesy hilarity or b) make it more darker and infinitesimally gory like the remake. Alternatively, using Army of Darkness' plot would be a hoot.

Far Cry 3

• Scenario #1: Vaas survives his encounter with Jason and returns to the Rook Islands to usurp the dead Hoyt's throne, commanding pirates and Privateers respectively. After returning home and becoming re-accustomed to his posh life, Jason must return to the archipelago - against his friends' behest - to lead the Rakyat into a war against Vaas and his men.

Final Fantasy

• I am only interested in roleplaying in the Fabula Nova Crystallis verse (13, 13-2 and 14); the only other verse I'll play in is FF12.

I don't really have ideas for FF13, but I'd love to try playing Fang.

Regarding FF12, I wanted to explore the destruction of Nabudis and the involvement of the Rosarian Empire (hint hint, I'd love to play Fran or Al-Cid).

Legend of Zelda

• Universes: Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time

Scenario #1: (Set in Wind Waker) A disturbance in the timeline spawns Hyrule's past some hundreds of years ago to be thrust into the future, ultimately amalgamating the two generations. Ganondorf meets his ancestor from the period during Hyrule's decimation and the two join forces; the elder Ganondorf attempts to stop his predecessor from making the mistakes that he did while the zora meet their lesser evolutionary brethren, the rito, and what were once great cities and civilizations rise from the depths of the Great Sea.

Uncharted

• Scenario #1: Drake is hired to steal an Arabian artifact from a museum in Yemen. Unbeknownst to him, his employer is very mistrusting and hires Harry Flynn for the same job. The two meet in the middle of the heist and after a brief albeit violent confrontation, the artifact stirs and thrusts the two back in time to the ancient city of Ubar where they meet King Soloman, T.E Lawrence and Sir Francis Drake together. Paired with his most hated enemy and the man who has inspired his life's work, Drake sets off to find a way home, but is unknowingly inscripted to thwart King Soloman and prevent the destruction of Ubar.

Scenario #2: Lazarevic escapes Shambala by the skin of his teeth before the cataclysm takes it. Driven by insanity under the influence of the Tree of Life's sap and his previous tyrannical excursions, Lazarevic goes incognito and recruits Atoq Navarro, Eddy Raja, Harry Flynn, Katherine Marlowe and her subordinate, Talbot.

Lazarevic believes to have found a second Shambala which is significantly more difficult to find, thus he dispatches Flynn to entreat one of Ramses' affiliates who has knowledge of the second Shambala's existence. He spins lies and claims that it was Nathan Drake who sunk Ramses' vessel and uses it as leverage to recruit his niece, a pirate and ex treasure hunter. When Drake learns that Lazarevic survived Shambala, he too recruits his old motley crew and races against Lazarevic and his team to recruit her.

ORIGINALS

Absence of Light | "Surreality becoming reality."

• Inspired by:

Absence of Light - Maximum Balloon
                    No One Believes Me - Kid Cudi

Balance is the element that keeps the scales of reality at equilibrium. For every action there is a reaction; for every adverse, an opposite.

Somehow, these scales have been tipped immeasurably. The justice system is corrupted; murderers and rapists are allowed to roam free without repercussions. Half of the world lives in riches and comfort, the other near starving, disease-ridden and subjected to poverty. As a result, reality becomes unstable and completely unable to support itself. To rectify this anomaly, surreality, a warped realm that defies all laws of human physics and nature, begins to merge with reality to restore the weight of balance and possibly tip the scales.

People begin reporting strange happenings - shadows lurking about their homes, friends and family members going missing and the occasional - although extremely gruesome - murder which are becoming more and more frequent. Little do the humans know, surreality is a realm populated by dark - and even seraphic - creatures that lust for destruction and mayhem. Some humans have became cognizant of this event and try to strengthen the veil between the two realms by rectifying wrongs and doing good while others, cultists, seek to completely destroy the veil and bring forth the doom and destruction of the world.

Aegis | "An underwater empire suddenly thrust from the ocean's depths"

• Pala, an archipelago of taboo, desire and immeasurable wealth frowned upon for its unusual sexual practices, open use of recreational narcotics and cult-like activities. To save his people from colonists, the high prophet called upon an ancient force to sink the island, sending it to the oceans depths but protecting it by a powerful shield - which the Palans call Aegis - that preserved the lives of Palans and allowed them to live their lives safely under the waves. This was just a legend, however.

Centuries following the initial circulation of the legend, two juxtaposing provinces are facing civil war. A neutral order takes it upon themselves to recruit a pirate and monstrous tyrant by pardoning him from prison and utilizing his knowledge of the ocean. They allow him to reassemble his crew and order him to - in return for freeing him from prison - travel to Pala and convince its leader to use their political prowess to thwart the war. At first the pirate is skeptic having only heard legends, but becomes astounded to discovered that Pala is not only real, but it is governed by a messiah that has prophesied the dark and approaching end of the current era.

Alive | ""

• Inspired by: Alive - Empire of the Sun

Humans have been dead for thousands of years. In that time, the earth has been reborn - spoiled water has since been purified and replenished; trees have sired new, more exotic plant life and terrains have usurped old human cities. Elemental deities, too, have descended from the heavens to retake their resources and maintain order to the ruling animal clans inhabiting the planet.

Deities Mountain and Ice, two brothers, have taken notice of disorder among the clans as of late - Mountain's subjects, the bear clans and Ice's, the serpent clans, have been systematically slaughtering each other over land and resources and have been frightened by some manner of anomaly. Sun, Mountain and Ice's father, discovers that the deity Ember has gone insane after accidentally murdering his mate. With his sanity completely lost to him his flames have become uncontrollable, setting fire to forests and valleys, ultimately destroying resources and land that the clans have claimed their own.

NOTES

Though humans are technically nonexistent in this story, humans are actually going to play the personification of the elements and animals (as seen in the video). They are not anthros. They are essentially people wearing clothing with designs inspired by their respective animal/element. Their personalities and appearances should be loosely based on the animal or element they represent.

Empire of the Sun | ""

• Gossamer, a continent sired by the sun god Garuda, ilk to warmth and swelter; the Empire of the Sun.

Hidden among a labyrinth of islands and archipelagos, Gossamer has somehow managed to blossom into an empire that even the gods envied; A tropical paradise honeycombed in magic and mystery, bestowed with skies as blue as its sea. The indigenous lived in harmony once upon a time, trading amongst themselves and worshipping Garuda from sunrise to sunset. This earned the jealousy of the drowned god, Tasu’um, a god whose devoted abandoned him when Garuda emancipated Pala from his tyranny. With the aid of a hero from one of Gossamer’s many kingdoms, Garuda cast Tasu’um into the sea as punishment for his avarice. The resulting tidal rendered Gossamer broken. The innermost continent split into three masses while the rest was swept southward, never to be heard from again and with it, the hero who lent his aid to the sun god.

To prevent Tasu’um from returning, Garuda used the last of his godly essence to seal Tasu’um under what is known today as the Maelstrom, a gargantuan whirlpool in the middle of the southern sea.

This was centuries ago, when Gossamer was a tranquil state.

Today, Gossamer is segregated. Its people no longer stand unified and wage war against their neighbors. Among the chaos and calamity a man has risen from exile and seeks to resurrect Tasu’um and manipulate his godly gifts to cast Gossamer back into darkness for wronging him. The people of Gossamer must make a decision as to which is more important: oppressing their brothers or preventing their world from being swallowed by perpetual darkness, never again to see the sun that their empire is renowned for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom