Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Dyke"-ish F Looking for literate fantasy, Sci-fi, Post apoc ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister

Meteorite
____________________________________________________​

So Im a bit odd, a tad crazy and a very different than most females that like to play on here. However, I am very literate, I love contributing my ideas and I really do like lots of plot and plot twists to develop a story before the smut!
The characters I like to play are either male or -What im really craving- A female who seems COMPLETELY male on the surface. Other words, you wouldnt even be able to tell it wasn't a man unless you either got to see her nude or really started exploring.
However when I play as a male role.. Im completely the opposite. I looove playing blonde, thin.. "innocent" little pretty boys.

I can play subby roles and I can play dominant roles, As long as ive got something interesting to work with.. I dont really care either way.

So the genres I would like/ have played would be:

- Horror
- Fantasy
- Sci-fi
- Post Apocalyptic
- Angel/ Demon
- Greek mythology
- Black Magic
- Ect..

Important note: I can absolutely do modern time, realistic roleplays but there's got to be some sort of really exciting plot/ plot twist for me to get into. I really dont enjoy "Boy meets girl, Instantly falls in love, wants to fuck.. Girl reveals haunting past." That bullshit is boring and over played. I also dont like rape. Hardcore, Viscous and rough sex. Hell yeah! But if you think your going to just rape me until I like it, Dont even bother k?

I dont really have a ton of fetishes, but to be honest I love chaos, I love violence and most importantly , I love building up to the smut. Meet my character, get into some conflict.. Fuck, It would be cool if we tried to kill each other at one point or another. Give me something to be excited about, Make my passion come out and you'll enjoy what you get back.

Things I do not like:

Scat/Piss
Rape
Girly girls, Or Female on female roleplays in general.
Jhon does- No over powered, Incredibly handsome , pussy magnet characters. We all have weakness, Being "perfect" is way too boring.
Tentacles
Robots, Mechs
Pregnancy
Chicks with dicks.
Vore
Incest
Underage
Aliens
Multiple Genitals
Overly large genitals
Fandoms - Original ideas only please.
People who have me come up with really detailed, thought-out plots, Let me make a starting post and than completely skip out on me. If your not serious about a roleplay with me, save us both some time and dont even bother.

Plots will go down here as soon as I gather them all up!

If your interested in getting something going with me, Send me a pm with your ideas and maybe even a bit about your character. Im not shy, if you've got any questions or concerns I will answer them without judging/ getting angry.

____________________________________________________​

Example of my writing:

In the beginning,God not only created earth and humans.. but heaven and angels as well. The older, higher ranking angels were marked with six wings and served as guards and also as servants.. singing to their god day and night, keeping him company at his bedside.God was never without one of his Seraphim. But the man was not always kind to his creations. They had no free will and were forever doomed to serve this god whether or not they wanted to. He was always swift to deal punishment to those who disobeyed him.. making the Seraphim follow him out of pure fear, instead of love.

And when that day finally arrived that one of his angels would stand against him, The man we call "the Devil" .. several of the Seraphims turned against god and joined in the rebellion. Though they were strong, they underestimated the power of their "god" and were cast away to rot in hell with the leader of this rebellion, Lucifer.

Now among the seraphim that were cast away, there were very few women. The strongest of them, Callista, carried the child of Lucifer .. Though she was so early in the pregnancy that none would know. With the gates of heaven destroyed by Lucifer and all the chaos erupting between heaven and what would now be hell, The Seraphim saw the opportunity for her child and fled.. no one even noticed when she stepped through those broken gates and escaped down to earth, the one place that was safe from both heaven and hell.. or at least she hoped it would be. When the chaos died down and Lucifers rage had calmed enough for him to see the gap in his ranks, he immediately sent out a group of his guards to reclaim her. Callista was the strongest of the fallen seraphim, and by far the most beautiful. By the time they finally found her her, the baby had already been delivered.. a healthy boy with six wings. Three black and three white.. a clear indication that he was Lucifer's child, the only angel to ever carry such dark wings. Wrapped in cloth and hidden beneath the loose floor boards of her home.. he was never found. Callista was taken to her new home.. the underworld and served her punishment for deserting Lucifer in his time of need.

Several days after her capture, a caravan of strange and talented people happened to travel by her abandoned home. The door kicked in, the windows broken and most of her furniture turned over.. it was obvious the house had been raided recently. The owner of the caravan couldn't help but to take a peek inside, looking for anything left from the struggle that could bring him in a quick coin. But there was nothing of value, and just as the greedy man started his way out of the home.. an all too familiar sound rang in his ears. The cries of a child.. and a young one at that. He found the loose floor board, pulling it up to find a young.. malnourished baby wrapped in silks. He decided to take the child with him, he could always use another slave for his traveling freak show. With the child safely in his caravan and away from unwanted eyes, he unwrapped the silks that clung so dearly to his body. A look of awe washed over his face.. his eyes glued to those six wings. Being a collector of all things unnatural and "freak"-like in nature.. he loved the child like one could love precious gems. He was never allowed out of his sight, no one else could touch him. In the years to come, He taught his child "Aiden" to work for his circus of freaks.. eventually giving him his own act in the show, and he soaked up every bit of coin the winged boy brought him.

---------------------------------------

".. I see my red door and I want it painted black.. No colors anymore, I want them to turn black.."

Singing.. Who was singing?
His vision was so blurry, was he dreaming again? There were children around him, holding hands and dancing in circles. They were smiling.. laughing. One of them grabbed his hand, tugging at it.. inviting him to come dance with them.
"Oh no silly! That wont do!"
The one infront of him giggled, pointing to the six wings that hung over his back. Three black.. and three white. She let go of his hand, shuffling around in her pockets instead. When she finally found what she was looking for, she squealed in pure excitement and thrust the little wooden object into his hands.
"I-I dont understand!"
His voice was so soft, almost a whisper.. yet you could hear the confusion that played at his words. A paint brush? Why did he need a damn paint brush?
"Were you not listening?! To paint them black!"
Her laugh was so sweet, so innocent. Yet she pointed to the right side of his wings , the white feathers.
"My wings? They need to be.. Black?"
What an odd child.
"Aiden!"
How did she know his name? She ran back to her friends, skipping and dancing along in that circle. Her eyes only glanced back one more time, a stern look in them this time.
"Wake up Aiden!"
He knew that voice.. that wasn't hers.. that was..

The boy turned in his bed, a pair of hands pushing at his shoulders. It was father, coming to wake him up early.. no doubt to get ready for tonight's show. It was suppose to be a big one, they had set up their tent right outside a major city. If he didn't draw in the big coin at tonight's performance.. Father would be mad for sure.
"Wake up Aiden, I want you to go with the rest of the crew and rehearse your act for tonight. Dont fuck this one up you hear me? Im going into the city today, there's a big auction being held in the town market. Maybe if your good ill bring you back some new paints"
New paints huh? Father was trying to bribe him, just HAD to make sure he had the crowd in his hands tonight. Well.. His were starting to get old and dry and father rarely offered to buy him new things. A light of excitement played at his eyes, and he offered the man a nod in return.
"Good. Now go shower and get dressed, Isaac will be waiting in the tent for you when your ready. Ill be back before the show starts "
The man did love to spend his coin, and Aiden already knew what he was doing. There was a big slave auction in the city today, people from all around the area were pooling in to make or spend some coin. He hated the idea but father knew that buying slaves was much cheaper than hiring new servants. A sigh left his lips as soon as the man was out of his room, pulling himself up and out of his sheets.

Isaac was in good mood today, his usual goofy grin painted his dark face.
"Aye' Aiden! "
He spook with a cheerful , almost Jamaican accent.
He pranced over to him with an unmatchable grace, his long dread locks dancing over his shoulders with each step.
"We've got a big show tonight, yes? Master Marcin says this will be our biggest crowd yet!"
Marcin.. that was his fathers name. He left Cypher in charge of handling most of the "freaks " in the show, and that practically made him second in command but Isaac had a big hand in the routines. Always adding a theatrical flare were he could. If Cypher was busy, Isaac was the one they all came to. The man was strict and very knowledgeable.. but he also had a kind heart, and always treated Aiden like he would his own son. He immediately caught that dreary look on his face.
"Why the sad look, winged one? Tonight should be a good night! We need you at your best!"
How could he tell Isaac that he wanted to leave? How could he tell him that day after day.. it pained him to get up on that stage. To stand infront of people who would pay to see someones abnormalities exploited for coin? To enjoy watching slaves give their whole lives away for the greed that came with his fathers business. He hated everything about it, and yet he had no choice. So instead he drew in a large breath and painted that fake smile of his back on his face.

"Bad dream, Ill be better once we start rehearsing!"
He lied through his teeth, trying to bring a more cheery tone into his voice. Isaac gave him a quick pat on the shoulder and he couldn't help but to lighten up from his mood alone. His smile only brightened when he pushed a scimitar into his palm, taking a graceful leap back and drawing his own.. pointing it directly at Aiden's chest.
"Come on Aiden! Lets see if you remember anything ive taught you!"
Aiden was good with a blade, perhaps even better than Isaac himself and he knew it. This was his way of clearing the boys head, letting him get all of his negative energy out with a duel. They must of been at it for a good hour or two, sweat glistened on their panting bodies by the time Isaacfinally sheathed his sword.
"Getting better every day Aiden!"
He called out to him, taking a step forward to place a hand on the others shoulder.
"Yeah. I think im getting better than you even, old man."
He teased in response, though Isaac clearly caught that devious little wink and burst into a round of warm laughter.
"Maybe so winged one, But for now.. Im still in charge. I know you don't need to rehearse much but, your old man wouldn't like coming home to see yah goofin off. Show starts in a few hours, city folk are piling in to see the attractions as we speak. Go on now, Ive got to make sure the rest of the crew will be up and ready."
After ruffling up the boys hair a bit, Isaac turned and joined with the rest of the crew.. he could hear him barking out direction and words of encouragement in that accent of his. Aiden went to inspect his wardrobe first, hoping father would have picked something less.. girly for him tonight. He would often put Aiden in clothing he would swear were made for women but of course.. if it meant extra coin, his father would do it. His form was slender and toned.. with a perfectly sculpted chest and subtly curved hips, he pulled off the look with ease. Tonight his outfit was light grey formal coat, with black ruffles at the sleeves and collar.. and various highlights of dark purples. Not something he would have picked, but it was alright none the less. Tugging it on, he made his way below stage.. watching the other performers while they practiced.

Tourists and city folk alike would be outside the tent by now, exploring the rest of the freak show and blowing money on silly carny games. Win a stuffed animal here! Take home your very own gold fish there! Come see Marcin's Marvelous Creatures here! There were many sights to see.. and children and adults alike marveled over the cheap parlor tricks, the flashing colors and all the sweet foods. Father was right.. there was so many people here tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom