Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DM seeking female characters for monster/tentacle non-con play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldritch

Meteorite
Hello everyone,

I've had to take a little bit of a hiatus to take care of some career-related stuff, but I'm back and looking to take on an ambitions long-term game.

The game could take one of several different turns, and could be appropriate for many different settings. Mostly I'm looking for a female player who would be interested in playing a party of female heroines who set out on an adventure that proves to be too much for them, and they are overcome by monstrous enemies. If it matters, I am a female player as well, and I feel comfortable playing both female and male monsters.

Now, this could end up being something rather dark, or a little more lighthearted and pseudoconsensual. I'm open to both ideas and, with enough interest, I may try out both with different writers. Just be open about your preference whenever you contact me. I would like at least a couple of scenes to involve some sort of tentacle monster.

Please note that I am looking for adventurers and heroines, not helpless damsels. The idea is that these women have been successful in fighting their enemies in the past and are only just now facing creatures that are out of their league.

Necessary kinks:
Non-con or non-con to con/pseudocon
Tentacles and monsters
Playing multiple characters
Playing against multiple characters
Excessive semen (mostly for any tentacle scenes)
Vaginal/oral/anal (please be comfortable with all three if you contact me)
Deepthroating and facials
Fighting (either serious or less so, we can work that out)
Complete penetration (tentacles only)
Humiliation and degradation
Image references

No-nos:
Ridiculously large breasts/proportions
Pregnancy (except perhaps oviposition, that's negotiable)
Scat
Lolis
Furries
Bimboification

Inspirational Images (NSFW, obviously):
Captured elf
Complete penetration 1
Complete penetration 2
Complete penetration 3

I'm mostly looking for fantasy settings, but I'm willing to explore modern or sci-fi settings as well. A superhero setting could also be extremely fun. I'm not normally into canon, but I'd definitely make an exception for Mass Effect or Marvel/DC. Modern horror-themed stories ideas are also welcome.

As far as image references go, hentai images are of course great, but I also like having RL reference images for heroines. Celebrities are always an easy bet; I also have a thing for younger adult models, if that is something that you are into playing. Any model featured on coedcherry.com would probably be a good place to start.

More image of my own are coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom