Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extended Mother/Son Role Play and Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwjw135

Dust
I am looking for an ongoing mother/son role play with an alluring mature woman 45-65, or older!! I would like to be the young teenage son of a loving mother. I am 6' tall, 170 lbs., with dark brown hair and eyes, a lean/athletic build and a cute butt, (or so I've been told). i've always fantasized about my mother... I have always envied my father, so much that I have even gone so far as to listen to them make love. I wish it could be me instead of him. I want to hold her close and make out with her for hours. I want to grab her amazing bottom and fondle it while she plunges her tongue deep down my throat for me to suck on. I would like to kiss her neck. But most of all, I would like to be deep inside my mommy. I want to do bad things with her that mothers should not do with their sons. I want mommy to take me into her dark bedroom and breastfeed me while she plays with my cock on a daily basis. I want to feel her hands play with my cock and balls. I would love to undress my mommy and see her stand in front of me in all her glory... Her bare breasts, her hips, her round bottom - and I've always wanted to know if she was shaved or hairy. I want her to sit on my face so I can finally have the opportunity after all these years to taste her pussy. I'd gladly lick her pussy and asshole for days at a time. I want mommy to beg me to fuck her while daddy's away in their bed. I want to make long, passionate love to my mommy. Then I want to fuck her hard and rough without a condom. I have always dreamed of trying to get her pregnant. it would be our little secret. i would never, ever tell daddy!! Where are you mommy? If you're out there and you're interested, then please contact me mommy. I am looking for an older woman age 45-65. I know that you're out there mommy!!

Your loving son,

Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom