Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creativity, Literacy, Submission. (Femboy Sub seeking Female/Shemale doms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistressofMisfits

Planetoid
Don't let my name or experience scare you, I'm actually quite friendly. To view a full introduction on me as a roleplayer, please see the second post of this thread. For a list of ways to contact me, jump to the bottom. To skip straight to the cut of things, continue reading~

For an interactive look at my play style and kinks, please visit my f-list Profile.

Please understand that I can only take on so many roleplays at once. There will be a lot of you that I won't have time for, and so I'll be forced to decline your offer to play.

~MoM

Writing is an art, especially when it caresses the erotic nature of our lives. Like baking, the secret ingredient for the very best roleplays is love for the craft. I practice daily, and rather than vegitate my eyes on videos or still frames I choose to indulge my erotic desires with words.

You did too, and that's what I like about you <3

You could be male, you might be female, or like so many beautiful souls in this world you're something inbetween. I don't mind if you're a thug or a saint, bachelor or bored housewife, I'm interested in the creativity you present as a writer. As long as you adhere to my preferences for sex and gender pairings, I'm certain we'll be able to write something entertaining.

You're always welcome to leave a comment in the thread. I'll respond whenever I notice, though such things often slip my attention. The best way to catch my attention is to send a PM, or to contact me via messenger. I have a few, so your options are open.

AIM: MistressofMisfits@gmail.com
Google Talk: MistressofMisfits@gmail.com
YIM: MistressofMisfits

RE: Now Playing: Femboy Mistress Hunting Sub Females/Shemales/Herms

Flip of the coin, I'm officially hunting for some asses to spank.

RE: Creativity. Literacy. Story. (Sub Femboy hunting for Dom Shemale/Female/Herm)

Submissive mood is a go. Any entertaining doms out there?

RE: Creativity. Literacy. Story. (Sub Femboy hunting for Dom Shemale/Female/Herm)

May be in a mood to dom, mostly feeling sub though.

Happy 4th to all you friendly USA citizens out there~

RE: Creativity. Literacy. Kink. (Femboy Mistress hunting for Sub Females)

My pets have inspiried me. I am searching for more playmates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom