Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive Roleplaying Female Looking for Older Dominant and Aggressive Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kera

Planetoid
I am looking for a male roleplay partner that enjoys plot and smut filled roleplays involving dominant older male/submissive female themes.

I'm an experienced roleplayer and prefer to communicate via IM. To me, a good roleplay isn't forced but it should carry good detail and description. After all, that's what makes or breaks it. You're either someone who enjoys putting a certain amount of detail in your descriptions, or you're not. Please be someone who does. :)

I am not a huge stickler for spelling or grammar and I actually find it silly when people are. i will misspell things and my grammar won't be perfect. I am interested in the plot, fantasy and the smut and the sexual enjoyment. Not an English lesson. If I'm typing perfectly, there is too much proper English going on and not enough passion.

I'm a very intelligent female and I love the craft and play time of a good fantasty. I like to dive into worlds I otherwise wouldn't and I enjoy a wide range of fantasy play as long as the main theme is dominant, agressive, powerful older man and me, the submissive female.

Share some of your fantasies with me and i am more than happy to share some of mine with you.

I love hardcore, rough, sex, ageplay, breathplay, bimboism, and much more. However, I will never play anything involving animals, scat or vomit.

Lets see what trouble we can get into! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom