Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female seeking long term MxM RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facade

Planetoid
Hey, I have been off this site for some time, but there is something I just need to see if I can find here. Wasn't sure EXACTLY where to put this, but since I am female I thought this might do okay here.

What this is all about//:

I am looking for an RP partner who is willing to get into a serious, yet fun filled, RP with a character of mine. Now, this character is incredibly personal to me which is why, despite being on here for some time, I have not brought out. However, I am so desperate to get back to RPing him and seeing that quite a few people here are great Rpers thought it was worth a shot. He is the most in depth I have gone with a character story and personality wise, which makes me embarrassed as some of the stuff may seem quite exaggerated about his past. Some items I am wanting to change a little as I would like to interlink his past a little with your character to create a bit more depth.

What to expect//:
  • Forceful/Rough Sex
  • Gore/Death - (Not of your character)
  • Crossdressing - (In a way..?)
  • Extreme Emotional Change
  • Eating Disorders
  • Drugs
  • Fluffy Love - (Can't be all drama)

The list is just a small indication of what to expect story wise. For my list of fetishes, see my signature. Though there are SOME things on my no list which would be okay in this RP...

The Man//:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Demented_Kid/media/chibisacha_zpsf4118ccf.jpg.html
Most recent image of Sacha that I felt represent him, sorry it's a Chibi style!

Name - Sacha Desire
Sex - Male
Nationality - French
Other Languages - English, Russian, German, Spanish and Rusty on Italian.
Current Residence - America
Occupation - Artist
Height - 5'9"
Face Type - Beautiful even without make up on. Almost androgynous.
Body Type - Slim built, however one the skinnier side due to lack of eating. Gets cold incredibly easy.
Hair colour - Originally used to be a dull mousy brown. Now it is bleached white so he can dye it to what ever colour he feels like.
Eye colour - A rich shade of green, though currently wears contacts to cover them up.
Skin Colour - Quite pale, mostly due to working on his art indoors or due to sleeping a lot.
Favourite Colour - Depends on the day.

Personality - Sacha has always been an emotional man, ever since he was a child. It was first an issue with how hyperactive he was, however became much worse after the death of his Mother, being kidnapped and some tough therapy sessions. When he is not happy, it is best not to be around him, unless you want to be incorporated into his more private Art collection. Because he is so emotional, despite being underweight and skinny, he is (or rather can be) quite strong. Because he usually calls on this "emotional" strength, he can tire incredibly easy and has a tendency to over sleep. When he is happy though, he is the most bubbly and excitable person and tends to keep a smile on his face most of the time. His imagination also tends to get the better of him. He finds it incredibly easy to get distracted either by sex, or becoming deeply engrossed in his work, be it pencil, paint, sculpture, or human bodies.

History - Sacha is the son of a rich political figure in France, whose job is an actual cover for the underground black market work he does. A powerful man with powerful friends. However his Father seemed to luck out when Sacha was born, happy at first but as soon as certain issues began to arise, this household seemed to fall apart. His Mother suffered from post-natal depression which she tried hard to keep to herself, loathing Sacha but having to force herself due to her husband's political cover as a happy family man. Part of the issue was also due to Sacha's odd behaviour, name his emotional swings, hyperactivity and his fear of food. Sacha from an early age was around doctors constantly to try and "help" his behaviour, but most were nothing but yes men trying to make light of the situation.

Things started to ease however as Sacha grew older and was sent to a prestigious boarding school. It was during this time at the age of 15, Sacha discovered he was gay. When he attempted to come out to his Mother during one of his visits home, she was not happy at all, beating him and finally taking out the years of withheld anger and depression out on him. Since she had finally snapped, she made Sacha hold a gun to her head, telling him that he might as well just shoot her now everything was ruined and she was better off dead. It was likely just a scare tactic as wither she was going to press the trigger for him or not, but in the end, he ended up pulling it anyway while she was mid sentence. That was the moment that life seemed to change completely for Sacha, the sight of what he had done causing the adrenaline to pump through his veins and open a world to him that just felt right. Of course at the time, he was so out of it that he didn't quite realise what he had done, completely in shock as his Father entered the room and saw the state of them. However his Father quickly acted to try and cover up the murder before Sacha even came round to realise what he had done, instead staging a kidnapping and having Sacha grabbed, bound and shoved in a trunk before he came to his wits. He was bound for 5 days before he was eventually found and rescued as the apparent kidnappers had abandoned the car due to police pressure. Confused by what he had done, and his overactive imagination, the lines blurred of what was real and what was staged caused him a lot of grief and stress as he was growing.

When he was returned home, Sacha was given to a certain doctor he does not like to talk about. A man whose methods were more "old school". The doctor also was the first to catch on to what Sacha really was and knowing, even without the drama of his Mother, he would eventually find out he liked to kill. Instead of helping, the man just made things worse, strangely seeing it has his claim to fame when the world would finally know what Sacha was capable of, making sure that only he would be the one Sacha actually feared.

After many months of "therapy", finally Sacha was back at his school, although he was a bit more aggressive. He had to see the doctor regularly still until as to not cause much suspicion, the doctor said he was "no longer needed". It was around this time, Sacha gave in to what he loved doing all his life, Art. And after all he had been through, his Father finally allowed him to continue his path to becoming an artist. As soon as he was able to, he bleached his hair and wore what ever he liked. His Father gave him money to carry on his luxury lifestyle as he grew, but Sacha's work had found it's own hold on the world and took off. His incredibly looks being part of the reason he started to get a foot hold. With his little bit of fame, he moved to america to be as far away from his Father and the memories there. He carried on with his artwork, but a new gallery started, one much darker and private. With careful research he was able to find people who would not be missed and killed with art in mind. During these moments, the scratching in his head would calm down and everything seemed right.

Pretty much this is where it "leaves off" for RP...

What I am looking for//:

I am looking for someone who handsome, more sane and someone Sacha can be almost obsessive over. I would like them to be taller, but not too tall compared to him. Just someone a bit more manly would be great to have next to him. While Sacha is cable of being a switch, I want someone who more dominates Sacha and is able to keep him in line or calm him down. Sacha kind of has to be his world as it were, which is why I am also wanting to see if we can start the RP from further in Sacha's time line, possibly from when he finds out he is gay and they grow up together. He is someone who tends to be by himself when at school, and at the boarding school (16+) I would like him to find someone there to "grow" with and almost accept him for who he becomes. Wither you character joins in on his art or tries to drive him off it is your choice or something we can talk about. I pretty much laid out the history in case we can work in something earlier.

Oh, long hair is also a bonus. Whoo~

If you have a character that you think will be a good match for him, please send me a PM! Rushed ending as I am not sue what else to say at this point, and what to get this out before I go bed. Anyway, look forward to ideas. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom