Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sudden Craving! C'mon people, don't let me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningSpider

Super-Earth
So, I have a dream recently that I would like to base this RP on. Like, I am suddenly really craving it. As per usual, it involves some plot and I would really like to play with the building of this hateful relationship, so I request people who are capable of grand character development and writing more than just a few sentences for a post. Seriously.

Warning: Stop here if you are opposed to dark themes such as rape and non-sexual violence.

Pairings
FxM

Setting
A normal, modern day world in some random town.

Main Cast
The Daughter - She's proven to be troublesome to her mother (A divorcee), at times. She's had a habit of drinking, smoking, and bringing home a few people (both male and female) during the night. Her excuse for this is that she's 18. Despite the tensions between mother and daughter, their relationship remains pretty strong and it's the daughter's desire that her mother is happy, especially after a pretty heavy divorce.

**As per usual with most of my characters, the Daughter will have a punkish style, piercings, black clothes, the whole nine yards.

The Mother's Boyfriend- He's the new boyfriend. He's charming, confident, with a good job, a nice car, and a daughter of his own. Who could not love him? However, he has a darker side. He has an authority complex that best not be challenged, less there be consequences. His new girlfriend is wonderful and he treast her like a queen. It's her troublesome daughter that's the problem...

[Secondary characters of varying splay.
Definitely- The Mother
Possibly- The Father, The Older Brother, The Friend, etc]

General Plot
After a pretty nasty divorce, Karen Wells has finally found a decent boyfriend. He treats her like a queen by buying her nice things, helping out with the kids, taking her out to dinner. He's a dream and beyond and lord does she need it. Her 18 year old daughter Sydney, who's always been a been troublesome has given her more greys than the divorce. Despite the tension, she and her daughter have a bond and actually get along pretty well. Maybe this why Sydney hasn't told her mother how much of an asshole her new boyfriend really is. Egotisical, bossy, and at times a bit aggressive, she and the man butt heads more often than not all without the mother's knowledge. Sydney just wants her mother to be happy, and she's going to be moving away in a few months anyway so it's best to just... put up with it. However, after a particulary violent argument, Syndey truly sees what this new guy is capable of. Raped and sworn into silence, she can only wait eagerly for her escape.

Expectations of partner and story
- Emphasis on character relationship development.
-Nonsexual violence such as beatings
-Rape
- NO motherxdaughter sexual situations. This was based off of an actual dream I had, and Karen is a depiction of my actual mother. So that's not okay.
-Physical fighting
-Emotional trauma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom