Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy craving (updated 4/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I want some sort of fantasy based roleplay. Not nessicarily a fandom rp, or whatever. Just something to fix this craving.

Kinks:
Do's:
  • non-con
  • bondage
  • torture
  • humiliation
  • blackmail
  • corruption
  • beastality

Don'ts:
  • water play
  • mutilation/snuff
  • toilet play

Possible plot [/color]ideas:

Princess turned Pirate. A princess is forced to become a pirate to stay alive while trying to take back her kingdom from someone. Many pairing ideas, both noncon and con. TAKEN

Runaway slave. A runaway slave either helped by someone or captured again. Many pairing ideas. Many different plot lines for that idea too.

Thief saves the day. A thief finds out that she is a princess, and must help the hero take back the kingdom. Many pairing ideas, many plot lines.

Assassin fails. An assassin, one of the best, decides to spare her current target for certain reasons. Her target then captures her. Many plot ideas. TAKEN

Dragons. A world where Dragons are the dominant species. A young dragon is banished from her clan due to a mistake she made, but as she leaves her clan's territory, she accidentally wanders into someone else's territory. Many plot ideas.

Lemme know if you're interested. I will ask for at least semi-lit people. I do like at least a few sentences per post, and can sometimes get into multiple paragraphs for responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom