Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Demon Bitch Me X Kinarivex

Thomas walked over to the bound bitch, slapping her across the face for every word as he said, "I don't hear you bitch. I don't hear you begging to cum, pleading for it. Must not be doing a very good job."

He snapped his fingers again and the fucking would become so hard and fast if she weren't a demon she'd be ripped open. The sucking became so hard a vacuum couldn't keep up, and the vibrating became so hard the residual vibrations made her whole body shake. He added to her torment by allowing her to get hard, but before she could cum she'd go limp. So her cock muscles were getting a constant and somewhat hellish work out. He then laughed and spit on her face.

Her master slapping her felt so good as she was fucked and sucked off. Suddenly the four cocks in her two holes really went into overdrive making her not only scream in ecstasy but to shit as the monsterous cocks pounded it into a thick smoothie.her cock felt so fucking amazing and it was driving her man how much she desperately wanted to cum. She drooled with her tongue hanging too--breasts still being worked so hard milk flooding and starts screaming for forgiveness. "Please master!! Let me cum I'm going crazy!!!"

Thomas laughed, feeling himself grow hard as she was used. He laughed snapping his fingers to clean her as he had the demons bring out the devices. Three large suction cups, one forced onto each breast, the final one slid around her cock. He spoke slowly to his stupid bitch of a demon, "These are milking devices. I'm going to allow you to cum, I remember hearing how the more milk a demon put out the bigger her tits got. Your pathetic demon cock will be fun to torture, along the inside of the suction up is a potent venom it and the suction will keep you from going limp. I wonder how many times you can cum before the pleasure is agony."

He turned the device to high and laughed stepping back. He wanted to watch her suffer and he knew a human would lose their junk at that high o a setting obviously a demon wouldn't. Even as he has the demons fucking her go even faster and harder.

She panted heavily as her pussy and ass were really hammered. She was so happy this was turning him on and blushed as she was hooked up to a milking machine. Her breasts bounced wildly from the thrusts but the cups did not budge. She moaned even louder when her master flipped on the Machine causing her to lactate shortly after. She thrust her cock hard with the force of the cocks ramming her and drooled as she came a massive load in the cup. She was in heaven at least for now.

Thomas laughed, as he gave her face a slap, "Such a naughty twisted face you're making slut!"

He pulled over a step ladder. Climbing ontop of it, he put one foot on his cunt's lower back. His other two digging into her hair, he began to slam fuck her throat. Groaning at her throat muscles squeezing him. He triggered another power of the thing, forcing her to have a semen addiction. He laughted as he fucked her throat.

She made all kinds of perverted noises while vaccumed and fucked to high hell causing her smoothied shit to drool down the massive cocks as she came and lactated endlessly causing her already huge breasts to swell. She drooled happily when stepped on and happily and hungrily devoured his delicious cock when it was forced into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around his girth--licking every inch of his glory coating his shaft with a thick slime--so great in amount it overflowed and leaked down the corner of her lips as she starvingly sucked his cock balls deep.

Thomas laughed, cumming down her slutty demon throat. He snapped his finger so both demons would vanish. He slid a cock gag into her mouth before walking away. Leaving her to be milked dry for a week.

When he returned he smiled at the sight of her cock twice as thick as usual. He casually stepped on it's head. Laughing he said, "Stupid demon cow. How's it feel having your life force energy sucked out? You like being the victim? I made so much money on your seed demon."

Back
Top Bottom