Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Demon Bitch Me X Kinarivex

Adran whimpered and squirmed some feeling her cock be teased. When she felt him rubbing her tail whe winced in pain as her cock gre even harder. She started to tear up wanting to be limp so bad. Her ass devoured her cock but its hardness was unbearablly painful, like her dick would snap. She was amazed how the students were able to pay no mind to her however.

Thomas smirked at her, as the class let out, he gestured for her to come to him. Quickly bending her over the table, he thrust himself hard and deep into her ass, knowing demonic healing would have it virgin tight again he groaned in pleasure, smirking as he saw he rock hard cock spasm and twitch. he pulled her hair to get her not the right position, so he could fuck her as hard and deep. Smirking as he said, "It my poor pathetic demon slut all hard?"

He pulled the corset down, to tweak and pull her nipples. Enjoying how sensitive they were. Flicking them he said, "Is it true a demon that's turned on enough not only produces milk, but enough to act as lubricant, should her owner decide to fuck her nipples?"

Ran went to her master when the class left and gasped when shoved over the desk making things crash to the floor. she screamed in pleasure as he smashed his cock into her ass through her tight leather pants and drooled in ecstasy. the pain her cock felt was rivaled only by the pleasure on her butt--legs spread very wide. she begged fpr her master to free her cock so she may be consumed in his almighty power as her nipples leaked and squirted much milk. When he asked if she wanted her nipples fucked she nodded. "please...end the pain in my cock..." she begged as her massive demon brreasts came without end.

He laughed, taking her right nipple into his mouth and sucking it hard. He slurped on her tit, her demonic milk making his cock grow a good half an inch thicker and longer with each swallow. It's potent energy both charging him and making him even hornier. Chuckling he thrust both his middle fingers into her left nipple, stretching it a bit, he said, "Huh, what does my slut want? To be made limp, or to cum?"

He ground his knee lightly but firmly into her captured member, adding even more tightness as he slammed her tight ass. Throwing in the occasional slap to it.

Ran drooled in pleasure as he streched open her nipple which drooled milk. Her milk was indeed a very powerful drug. The weak would be completely dominated by it's potency whereas the strong would merely reap the power it offers.
She ran her fingers through his hair moaning in ecstacy as he sucked her nipple. "M-Master I wanna cum so bad <33" She said drooling happily while being pounded to oblivion. She wanted the pain to go but was slowly loving the tightness. His knee just made her quiver in euphoria. her body sweat heavily and her tongue hung out as he fucked and slapped her ass, spanks making her moan loudly. "M-Master is the best human in history!! S-So amazing!!" She said starting to feel very proud to be owned by him. His selection of clothes was very arousing too.

He laughed a bit, as an idea came to him. He pulled out of her ass, yanking her pants down hard. He made her go limp so he could get them down, not paying attention to her sensitive cock he rubbing the tight leather. When her pants were off he removed the corset as well. He ordered her to move to the mile of the class room, on her hands and feet. Tits in the air, so she was in the crab walking position.

He began chanting, as he allowed her cock to harden. Soon where his cock had been 8 thick tentacles were, each 13 feet long and and a good four inches wider then her own cock. Smirking he focused, one tentacle cock slammed hard and deep into her ass hole while another shoved into her cervix of her futa demon cunt. The other two wrapped around the base of her breasts before shoving themselves deep into her nipples fucking them savagely. The fifth slid up her body and deep into her throat. The sixth and seventh wrapped around her bulging stomach, to lift her off of the ground, before moving to her hands so she could jerk them off. The final one wrapped around her ankles before giving itself a foot job with her feet.

Thomas chuckled, as the tentacle cock spell allowed his dicks to truly slam her, so fast, hard, and deep they were a blur.

Ran gasped as he suddenly withdrew his wonderful meat stick. She blushed as her tight leather pants were puled down leaving her pussy soaked silk thong. Her cock went limp and when he yanked off her corset her massive breasts burst out.

She didn't hesitate to obey her master. She got into position and raised her lower body high. She blushed seeing 8 tentacle cocks and drooled in pleasure moaning like the slut she was as yer ass and pussy were pounded. Suddenly the others wrapped around her, they shoved into her nipples mouth and hands making her scream in a muffled horny ecstasy--wildly sucking the cock off . She actively rubbed her feet up ans down the cock searching for sensitive spots with her toes. Her eyes rolled behind her head, she was in paradise. She arched her back servicing all cocks but feeling a preasure in her ass building up. Her breasts pactated and squirted milk limitlessly.

Thomas chuckled seeing his bitch writhe and grind. Smirking he decided if her could make the cock in her throat an the ones in her holes could meet. Stretching her like no dick attached to a human could, harder deeper and faster. He wonder what would happen if both her prostate and G-spot were over stimulated and she couldn't cum. Even as he mumbled the vibration spell. As they level you'd risk doing harm to a human, but he knew she was tougher. Even as he got rougher and harder and even fsater on her other holes as well. Loving the way she looked as she was used.

Ran rolled her eyes behind her head and drooled from all holes in ecstasy while the cocks ravaged her every orfice. she wrapped her long tongue around the cock while bobbing her head desperately trying to force it deeper into her throat as her breasts conyinued to ooze thick milk like a volcano. She jerked two off near her face as her rock hard cock throbbed in happiness. She wanted to fuck someone or at least use her cock too. she wanted to drown in her ultimate climax.

Thomas groaned as he felt his release bubble up. Soon the cocks in her hands exploded like fire hoses covering her face hair, hands and chest in his seed. Even as the one between her feet went off like a sprinkler sending cum all over her lower boy. Then the ones in her tits he'd once read a demon's tits absorbed semen and grew bigger from it. He felt throbbing pulse after throbbing pulse shoot within her breasts. The tight wet confines coaxing the most powerful orgasm yet. He saw her tits balloon like water balloons. He ha to have cum atleast a bucket. Finally both her holes were shot into, so much seed from his cocks she'd probably look 12 months pregnant he wondered how she'd look after she finished absorbing all of his cum. Even as he released a second time deep inside and onto her.

Ran happily took the seed of her masters cum upon her entirety, wildly jerking him off as he came endlessly all over and inside her. Her back arched and her eyes rolled behind her head as her ass and pussy were internally washed with seed. Her belly expanded without limit and she chugged as much seed as possible before she couldnt keep up causing her to gag and cum to burst out. Even her breasts inflated some. Her pussy twitched before exploding in pleasure of her own orgasm. All that remained was a broken slutty smile.

Thomas chuckled as she came from her pussy. He relaxed his hold on her cock, he said, "You can cum, my pathetic demon slut, but you'd better do so in your own mouth and swallow every drop. You'd also better hurry it up."

He spoke a half dozen spells, soon living mops began cleaning up the mess. The dirty cum going into four buckets. Even as the cum on her was teleported into her own sperm cord. Chuckling he said, "You'd better hurry, the mops aee going to feed you the cum you missed before."

Ran was ao happy as her cock was permitted to cum. She exploded all over her face and tits managing to catch a great amount into her mouth. Ahe swallowed the cum ans licked her lips. She purred hearing the mops were to feed jer the buckets of cum. She opened her mouth wide while groping herself desperately wanting the delicious cum in her belly.

He laughed, as the living mops began moving over to her, pouring the buckets into her eager mouth. Thomas chuckling as he began fucking her tight wet demon cunt with three fingers. Smirking he used his will, to make her harden and soften. Giving her extreme blue balls, rubbing and lightly but firmly smacking her massive balls. Chuckling as he worked her body.

Ran happily bathed in the aeed dumped onto her and rank as much as she could. She alreasy looked so very pregnant with all the seed inaide her. Any hunger she felt was completely gone. It was as if this large amount of seed was enough to sustain her. Her thighs tightened as he fingered her as did her ass while she arched her back. Her balls felt wonderful being rubbed and lightly smacked. The more he worked her balls the more ahe felt the need to pee or cum. Peeas her cock softened and cum as it hardened.
She continued to gently jerk the cocks in her hand abd service the one at her feet with a footjob while licking at the tentacle cock between her large breasts.

He laughed as cum buffet ended the four remaining tentacle cocks pushing into her mouth before erupting. As the spell ended he chuckled, pissing on the cum drunk demon's face. He then put his cock away willing her dick to soften, he gave her a few slaps to get her to focus. Then a super soft silk thong, which as he put it on her, would make her dick magically shrink to the size of a clit, of course every step she'd feel as if a hundred mouths were servicing her members and it was full sized. Even as he slid super tight rings onto her nipples, stopping them from excreting milk. He knew demons needed to be milked regularly, but he wondered how long his pet would last before begging. Finally a thin tight leather strap was put around her breasts barely covering her nipples. Nodding he summoned a pair of heels for her to ware. Looking at her he said, "Cum Rag, go give yourself sponge bath, and then bring me my meal from the dinning area, you do good, and I might allow you to pee, or be milked."

When the four cocks erupted in her mouth and face she attempted to swallow as much as she could. She turned her face as she was pissed on whimlering softly from the humiliation. She panted from fatigue. For a human his stamina was insane. When he slapped her, she felt little physical pain but much mental pain. He pulled out a silk thong andhe slid it up her soft hairless legs. She felt her cock vanish but didn't seem to care so much. Magic can be undone anyway. It was then she felt a sensation she did not like. It was like having three demon cocksleeves on her which made her whines loud. She whimpered and moaned as her nipples were bound and blushed locing her outfit. The heels the thong and the thin leather strap.
However with the intolerable feeling in her clit she could do nothing but writhe in agony on her knees covering her crotch begging for it to eith stop or be lessened.

Thomas chuckled, rubbing his foot against the teasing thong, as he said, "Oh? Cum Rag wants mercy from her master? Tell me Cum Rag, how many men, women, and demons begged you for mercy? How many did you give it too? I imagine you just laughed and went at them worse. Am I right, or wrong? I suppose, if you kiss my feet, thank me for showing you your place, and genuinely and heart felt BEG me to show mercy, I'll consider it. But I wonder, can what's left of your demon superiority allow you to do that?"

Ran drooled--tongue hanging as his fot teased her more. His words hit her like a sack of bricks. He was right and under the circumstances, she had no ability to rebell anymore. She slowly tried sitting up and caressed his feet and kissed it. "M-Master please show y-your broken slave and pet mercy...." she pleaded whilat kissing his food and drooling from the intensive pleasure.

He smirked, allowing the toy micro orgasms when she kissed and caressed his feet. He'd once heard it was possible to train an animal with pain when miss behaving, or treats when it behaved. He wondered if he could train her to beg to kiss his feet, to fee pleasure just from the thought of doing so. The idea of the formerly mighty demoness, getting hard at the mere idea of her owners feet amused him. Giving her a sharp smack on the ass he said, "Ok pet, I've reduced the sensation, now go get my food."

He willing her to stay limp, unable to pee, despite feeling a need too, he wondered how she'd feel denied release in every way.

Ran sighed in relief as the attack on her cock ended. Even so, her master's mercy was very limited. She had to pee so badly but wasnt able to making her whimper. The rings on her nipples were also unpleasant. They prevented her from lactation which slowly would cause her breasts to swell. She moaned perversely as he spanked her ass which made it bounce before she slowly stood up. "Y-Yes master..." she said making her way towards the smell of food. Once she found his meal, she gathered it and started bringing it back to him. The clothes were not so embarrasing since she was often naked or next to in public. She actually adored her master's taste.

Thomas chuckled eating quickly, he had her suck his cock during his final class of the day.

After his final class he decided to see how much he could make his new toy genuinely beg. He lead her down the maze of tunnels to an ancient room under the Mage's castle. Smiling at the very idea of what was to come, he willed his pets clothes to vanish, as he ordered her to get into a stone stock. heavy stone holding her in place on her wrists and ankles. Her hair pulled so she was looking up at the ceiling as he said, "Ready to have some fun?"

He whistled and smiled, a soft sensual "Coo" filed the room. Smirking he said, "While you were getting my food, I summoned some friends of yours. Locked away in your dungeon for so long."

The two demons were lust demons, but they fed not on release but on need. Often keeping humans and demons t the edge of release for centuries. Blue and with two heads and cocks, these particular two were infamous enemies of hers. One began tormenting her clit and cock deep throating her limp member while sucking her clit. The other began fucking her holes hard and deep. Thomas laughed as he watched her, using the ring to keep her limp. He held his feet to her ace enjoying the show. He wanted her genuinely pleading before he made her beg for him to make her stop. Even as he imagined how much money he'd make when it came time to milk her.

The feeling of being imprisoned only made her pussy under her balls wet. She saw her master let in a demon she could never stand for enter and suck her dick while teasing her clit. She moaned softly before bucking her hips. She decided she had to try and last as long as she could. The demon felt so wonderful as it sucked her off. There were things she wanted to say to it but instead started moaninglouder. "Master this abomination is nowhere near as wonderful as you are inside me~" she coo'd out yo him. She felt the need to pee was so powerful but it was bothering her less and less. It got to the point where she wanted to cum bad but it hardly ever became unpleasant. Her huge ass bounced as she bucked her hips and drooled loving how well it worked her cock. The fact that she couldn't harden only made it easier to go deeper which truthfully felt just as good if not better.

Thomas smirked, and nodded to the demons.

Suddenly, the one sucking her cock's throat would expand, squeezing her dick to the limit of tightness it could take without damage. Then it began vibrating hard, almost painfully. The other demon the one fucking her smiled as two more cocks appeared. It pulled her hair as it began forced not one massive cock, but two into each hole. Every thrust special callouses on the penises rubbed her G-spots hard. However he knew the real trick would be the slits in the cocks in her pussy opening, revealing snake like forked tongue which licked her far deeper then any mortals tongue could go. Even as that same demon moved it's two head, each capturing and sucking her nipples HARD. Finally the demon sucking her cock's second head would get into the action slurping her full testicles, and swallowing them.

It was clear she had forgotten just how potent this demon could be. She screamed in ecstasy as it vibrated her cock while blowing her which made her thrust harder. Her pussy was already drooling from the cocks in her ass and pussy and suddenly she could feel her holes being torn wide open with two new cocks making her arch her back, toss back her neck and scream in slutty euphoria. As if that wasn't enough, the cocks released tongues to further drive her into depravity which worked. She was thrusting maniacly dying to cum so bad. She moaned loudly as it moved it's two heads to suck her breasts causing milk to squirt out in massive quantities and seemingly endlessly. Adra was in heaven so to speak loving the feeling of her huge balls being sucked and swallowed by the second demon.

(How do u feel about light scat in this situation?)

Back
Top Bottom