Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Demon Bitch Me X Kinarivex

Thomas smiled as he stood over the summoning circle. He knew many considered the lust arts a taboo skill, but he didn't really care. Three major schools of magic were well known. The first being the Divine magic, arguably the middle of the road as far as power went. One requested energy from their chosen deity. Few people had the guts to ask for alot of power. The second were known as Emotes, wizard who channeled their emotions and feelings into power. Lots of power, but it made a mage or wizard tend to become addicted to the feeling. Finally the arguably most dangerous, summoning magic. You summoned a demon and used it to fight.

Thomas was a very rare mage, in that he wasn't an idiot. Most who channeled "Darker" emotions like rage, grief, lust, tended to lose themselves. Thomas however, he realized the way to handle his lust magic. It was so stupidly simple. First he prayed to the lust goddesses Diabella, and Aphrodite. He prayed not for power, but for a tool of punishment for the wicked. Lust goddesses hated lust demons, but a lust demon fed from the excess lust meant a lust mage could use insane amounts of power, without losing himself to the stain of it on his soul. Thus the trick to becoming super powered mage, in the art of lust, was using and combing all three school of magic.

Thus Thomas was up ontop of a high mage tower, while the moon and Venus were visible over head. The blood of a virgin used to paint the symbol for a lust demon. A white platinum device dead center, that he knew the answering demon would be trapped in. He had to trust the goddesses and had forgone the heavy chains most summoners use. His crystal blue eyes read the ancient words from the ancient scroll. Even as the candles around the circle ignited in dark purple flames, and climbed three feet. The offerings 3 gallons of sperm, 2 large bars of chocolate, and a virgin vanished, he covered his face but kept chanting, wondering if he was about to die a messy death.

Adramelech sat in her throne in a dark room lit by the flames of the underworld. In the light of the flames she sat watching over one-hundred naked women being raped by demons, monsters and unrealistically massive men, faces covered in black leather wearing typically next to nothing leather BDSM attire. As the women were fucked lifeless, Adramelech smiled. Her power was rising exponentially. All those women were humans with power. Lots of pure, magical power. Her ceiling above her glowed and a summoning seal formed. "Oh you have got to be joking..." After a second of analysing the circle. "Ooh~ You're a powerful one aren't you~ ugh but you're a filthy male...hmm...I wonder if I can find a use for your filthy...tainted soul~" She purred before giggling.

In her right eye, the iris became blood red. A black star started forming into her iris looking as if a werewolf carved it into fresh dirt. Once the star finished, she smirked. The Star in her eye spun rapidly until it looked like several perfect rings spinning. the summoning seal burst open into a sea of fire. Her body glowed with an ominous darkness and she was absorbed into the flames which became black with a hint of indigo. She appeared before the Wizard in a similar fashion. a black and indigo vortex of fire appeared and Adramelech stepped out with a shadowy aura flowing around her. "Filthy...mortal, summons me to this plane...for what purpose...? To sell your soul to me for even greater power?" The demoness shifted her weight and crossed her arms making her already inhumanly marvellous breasts look even bigger. "Come...amuse me...What is the reason for my calling." She said in a cold but sexually attractive satin soft voice.

Thomas smirked, "As a cock toy, you stupid demonic bitch. See, as you know to wield true powers in the arts of just, a mage must subject themselves to it. Eventually they risk losing themselves to the lust. But that's what you feed from. The stains however are cleaned when you feed. But to let a demon feed from you, is suicide normally. Look down."

He gestured to her large demonic cock. The tight band of metal had turned to a band of light, so tight it would probably crush a human's cock. Smirking he said, "A gift from the goddesses of lust. You won't be able to cum, no matter how much you moan, whimper, or rub yourself without my permission."

He grabbed it an began jerking it harshly, "See my new demonic toy, you are at my mercy."

Thomas knew physical size didn't matter to this she beast, but he still liked to think he was intimidating. 6'8", 260 pounds of muscle, like a swimmer of sword fighter rather then a brick wall. Lust magic surged through his body, obviously he'd been studying it a long time, it was no doubt what had given his his fine form, and his massive fat cock, which managed to be thicker and longer then the demons own. The lust energy also explained why his jerking of her cock was exactly how she liked it, as if they'd been lovers before. The energy was a dark red with veins of black. Two marks glowing on his chest, the marks of both Diabella and Aphrodite. He smirked at her and said, "How does it feel she demon?"

Adramelech was caught completely off guard with how little time he wasted. She felt the band tighten so much at went wide eyed as he mention ed rhe names of her nemesi. She gasped when he gripped her cock and started jerking her off so wonderfully. Her her 13x4 inch cock rapidly became erect and bulging with veins. Her large dragon tail wrapped around his ankle and flipped him over. "You bastard. The audacity. ..you care challenge me with such a useless thing of the divines!?" She went up to him and her tail grabbed his throat and lifted him high. "You're a fool...summoning me here without the proper restraints...? Do you have a death wish?" She said with a purr as the black star in her eye slowly started to spin again.

Thomas smirked, deciding to show the demon his point he snapped his fingers, definitely or show, but no reason to show her his true skills. He slapped her going more for shock then power as he stepped back and said, "My Goddesses demanded a sacrifice, if I'd summoned you with the normal restraints, they'd have made the toy not work."

Smirking he pointed to her now limp cock. However despite being limp she'd still see the same lust. Smirking he said, "That belt lets me control your cock, and your orgasms. You lust demons mark a deal of ownership with your semen correct? I wonder how many souls you can collect with no semen at all. Hell, I seem to recall you demons pride is your cocks, the fatter and longer the better. And yet I wonder what happens to the respect of a demon with permanent ED, unable to ever get it up again for the rest of eternity. You can't die from starvation, but I bet after a century or two you'd wish you could. Go ahead, kill me, and the ring will never come off, since it's bound to my soul already sworn to my goddesses. Become known as Adramelech the limp dicked. Or you can drop to your knees, and suck a REAL cock. I'll allow you to come one time for every time I cum."

He smirked at her smirking, "And I've put strengthening spells on my cock, so don't try to bite it, or your teeth will break off."

Adramelech released her grip when slapped feeling almost nothing. She listened to him and grit her teeth as he spoke. If the words he said were true, then she had no choice. she slowly went down to her knees feeling absolutely humiliated.

He laughed and slapped her with his hard member, saying, "Not so fast you demon bitch, I wanna hear the mighty Adramelech plead, BEG, to suck her new human master's big hard cock. I want everyone to know who made you nothing but a pathetic cock sucking cum rag!"

Adramelech jumped a bit not expecting the cock slap. The smell of his cock was rather yummy, but when he spoke she slowly broke into a hysterical laugh. "You are such a fool as all mortals are. You think so highly of himself, you a mere tool of the gods. As long as the powers of light are involved. ..nothing you do at all matters. You have no power over me. You're far too weak and all magic can be broken. Believe you me fool. This magic won't hinder me for long. But if you release me know, I would be more then happy to pleasure you in everyway...and as appreciation for intelligence. ..string free power..." the deal had bit set, she awaited his responce.

Thomas snorted, "Stupid demon bitch, you claim I'm a slave of the gods, yet you think I'd take your power. Look at my aura, REALLY look. I'm not high on the gods magic, I asked for a blessed item, no different then a sword, or a shield. The goddesses knew it was a weapon against their nemeses and made it."

Thomas smirked, spitting on her face he said, "For centuries, the choices have been God, Demon, or Addiction. I used The god, to use the demon, to get rid of the addiction. I am a mage, that has found a MAJOR loop hole."

Thomas chuckled as he said, "And you my pet, are powerful enough you won't burn out from the back lash."

Thomas allowed her to feel his power. All of it. The amount was staggering, the fact that none of the gods had struck him down spoke of the raw magic he had now. Enough to drive a normal mage into the ravages of their inner power. But it wasn't, it couldn't because the taint of it was forced into her. With the chastity ring it was horrible like forcing yourself to at a stake after you'd filled up on bread. She'd feel a convulsing shaking throb that would have been an orgasm but she couldn't orgasm making her need quadruple as she "Dry came". Her dick still as limp as wet noodle.

Smirking he said, "See, I knew I was right, the lesser demons I summoned either burned to ash or were 3/4ths dead after a single pulse. Wonder how many more you can take? Two?"

He forced another pulse down her throat saying "Maybe three?"

Another savage pulse. He smirked, "Say who is the master, and who is the bitch, scream it, or I keep going and summon the next highest demon in the scroll. I hear it's a agonizing way to die."

Thomas said a single word and a Sucisuci demon appeared. flotsam and jetsam of the demon word, they were basically sentient cock sleeves. Smirking he attached it to her imp dick. This one was super skilled, working her dick with enough sill for an orgasm in minutes, a dozen tongues licking the right spots. And yet her cock stayed limp. Smirking he whispered in her ear, "Tell me, what will happen when this thing is returned to your dimension an tells how your dick is so impotent it wouldn't even get hard for it? Now are you going to be a good Pet?"

Until now, now human had been note worthy in the eyes of demons. The power this man displayed was on par with her own which was frightening.

When he sent that pulse into her massive limp coxk she screamed loudly and was reduced to her hands and knees while her cock under her dress dry canme. She grit her teeth trying to keep tears at bay hating the dissatisfying feeling. Soon she felt two more and screamed loudly again. Her big round rump was high in the air and her cheek was against the floor. She was in tears at this point but furious with herself. This man was a threat to all worlds but for now, she needed to cum so...

"Y-You're my master...I-I'm your slutty bitch pet...." she said while sniffling. It was then qhen a cock sleeve was attatched. It made her cock feel so fucking good. She grinded her cock against yhe ground and screamed in pleasure. "Master! I wanna get hard!! I wanna cum! Pleease!!* she begged loudly.

Thomas laughed, snapping his fingers to make her dress become rose petals the sighed of an elder demon, naked on her knees begging him for mercy, had his cock throbbing and spasming. As she said she was his, he focused magic, first willing a dozen of the rose petals to encircle her neck, before with a snap of his fingers maing them revert to cloth, a thick heavy leather collar with a glinting ring or a leash. Next he drew upon more of his power, forming his mark and pressing it into her skin above her ass and crotch, and between her tits, and finally her forehead. A mystical tattoo. Next came the cock collar, a thick ring around her cock head, connected to ring on her collar, forcing her cock to bend semi sharply because of the taunt chain. Smirking a he knew his scent would become her favorite, his taste her favorite, that she would enjoy him now because of the spell. Smirking he smacked her face hard with his rod, "Come on you stupid bitch! I know your pathetically stupid, but I told you, until I cum you won't get too, now worship my fucking cock and balls, show them why I should allow you any release at all!"

Adramelech blushed as she was suddenly naden. she felt the collars placed on her cock and neck and moaned as the seals were placed on her body. he slapped her with his dick making her moan. She immediately went to nuzzling his cock and licking his balls behore licking up his shaft. The tast and the smell was so wonderful she wanted to devour his cock now.

He smiled, his cock throbbing under her tongue. When she began to suck it, he grabbed her horns, any demons pride and began using them to truly and heartlessly fuck her mouth and throat. Laughing he allowed her to get hard, only to stomp the head of her cock, "How do you like that you demon skank? The mighty Adramelech sucking a human's dick for the right to cum! Hm, I don't think you deserve that name anymore."

He allowed her cock to harden, ordering the demon around her member away he chuckled, caressing it with his power, making it feel as if it was being given an exspert hand job. Even while yanking her away using her horns, but slapping her face with his cock "I think you deserve the name Cum Rag, say it, say your name Cum Rag!"

Adramelech sucked his cock balls deep as the cock sleeve drove her wild. When her cock hardened her pleasure spiked. She drooled in pleasure at the sensation of his magic and moaned when cock slapped. "M-my name is cum rag..." She said feeling so defeated.

He laughed and said, "Go to know Cum Rag, now suck your master's cock I wanna cum down your slut throat."

After a few good minutes of throat fucking he exploded down her throat easily a gallon, maybe more of his thick sticky baby batter went down her throat. Groaning he released her horns saying, "I promised my pathetic cum rag could cum, didn't I? Hm, ok Cum Rag, cum for me, BUT your only allowed to use your feet. Give me a show Cum Rag, and you'd better thank me for the honor!"

Adramelech bobbed her head starvingly on his cock--absolutely loving the taste of his cock in her mouth. her tongue grw longer and snaked around his cock and stroked it. when he came, she chugged his cum causing some to spew out. after a while his cum had inflated her belly quite a bit. She swallowed the remainder of the cum. She was granted permission to cum at a price. She hesitated, but slowly gave herself a foot job. It didn't take long before she erupted all over her massive chest.

He laughed at her, the depths she was willing to go. Smirking he said, "Bend over slut, I feel like fucking your demon ass. Imagine walking around the tower, my semen bubbling from your tight puckered star fish. Grab your ankles and tell your master how you like it. Oh wait first."

He chuckled pissing on her face first before moving behind her and fucking her ass hard. each thrust would force her to her tippee toes as he said, "You know the coolest thing about being a sex mage, the goddess grants us certain abilities."

He snapped his fingers and a massive Alpha hell hound was where he'd been, it's massive cock buried deep in her ass. It began slamming her hard and deep. Panting as it's knot entered her ass.

When ordered to bend over she dis. When he peed on her she blushed brightly but vathed in her master's piss. He wasted no time fucking hrt ass. When a hell hound took his place she screamed and drooled in pleasure cock so hard feeling it force its not in her . She bounced her hige ass on the huge cock

The dog laughed, it's thick drool dripping down her face as her owner said telepathically, "Wow, you really are a stupid bitch, how does this fat Hell Hound cock feel? I'm not quite done yet!"

The canine swelled with energy, puling out. Suddenly she'd feet not one cock, but two trying to force their way into her tight rectum. Each massive member struggling to get deeper. Even as a third began fucking her pussy. The dog growled in pleasure as it gaped her ass.

Adra'n was hard as she could posibly be. The veins in her cock bulged wildly as her ass was pounded wonderfully. She had a look os such ecstasy, tongue hang out and drooling like a dog. She whimpered when he pulled out but soon after screamed in pleasure feeling his black erotic aura as he forced three cocks into her. Her ass bearly the two cocks but they wouldn't be able to knot with how monsterous each cock already was. The one in her pussy made her cunt drool all over his hiluge cock. "It's so amazing master!!" She screamed as her massive chest bounced violently. Her body was sweating a storm from her master's intense heat and aura. Not to mention the sexual friction.

The canine chuckled deep in it's chest, positioning it's front legs in such a way as to tighten her tits around her cock. Then began brutally fucking her holes. This position meant with each hard thrust, her cock head would grind into her tits, making her tit fuck herself. Deciding he wanted her to have to lick up a puddle of her juices he allowed her to cum. Knowing as sensitive as she was every thrust in would force at least four orgasms an probably just as many coming out. He began kicking it into gear, thrusting just as a hound would, hard, savage and deep. Worried more about it's own release then it's partners his heavy ball smacking her tight demonic cunt from the power of his thrusts. Unlike a typical hound however he had stamina. He wondered how long he could take it before she was begging for his load.

Adran panted heavily as the hound fucked her holes so hard. She felt it press her breasts together and screamed in ecstasy when it started fucking her like a jack hammer. Her huge cock shoved into her breasts making her drool at her giving herself a titjob. She couldn't hold out long before her cunt exploded seed around her master's cock. She screamed slutty moans of pleasure as she was ravaged and her ass and cunt spasmed violently around his cocks. Her breasts made her veiny cock explode covering her face and tits in thick gloopy seed . Her body became limp. Her ass was high in the air getting smashed while her face was pressed to the stone as was her nipples making them cold and hard. Over 10minues her pussy came some fourty times and her coc some twenty. Her mouth actually began to foam from the pleasure. Her mind was shattered and all she could think of was her master's dick.

The canines massive cock tensed, before it thrust hard and particularly deep, it's knots sinking into her well fucked holes. Cumming deep inside of her holes. It panted as it's cock twitched hard and deep. A large amount of cum spurted deep inside of her. Finally the dog's shrinking cocks fell out of her. Suddenly her owner was standing their, petting her on the head gently. He snapped his fingers, making the ring become visible again obviously he was done cumming for now.

He lead her to the bathing area, the thick stones, and warm water. Saying to her, "You have three minute pet, make sure your nice and clean."

He bathed quickly using magical water hands to aid him. Occasionally he's have one of them jerk her cock quickly. Soon he was putting on his thick robes. She was given a tiny silk thong, tight leather pants, a size too small corset, stockings, and heels. He used his magic to make her limp while she dressed, but then allowed her the possibility of getting hard, knowing the pants wouldn't rip. He lead her to the class he was teaching, an introduction to emotion based magic. Full of 16 year old mages, but they were all so innocent. He knew the demon would want to corrupt them, to teach them the ways of sin. Smirking he began teaching wondering how long the demon would last before begging him to cum.

The woman had a slutty pleasured look on her face as she was fucked relentlessly. She came all over her tits and neck when he filed her holes to the brim.

It wasnt long after she was bathed. She was startung to like the ring somehow. Once bathed she was givin skimpy attire she was happy to wear. In order for her cock to fit in the leather pants, she had to tuck her cock between her legs and up between her ass crack which made her blush. She somehow managed the corset and after putting it all on she followed her master. Seeing his students the smell of virginity flooded her making her cock attempt to get rock hard which nade her whimler from the pain.

Thomas chuckled as he taught the class. Going through the spectrum of emotions and the different powers they provided. He answered alot of questions. Also talking about ties into elements. It was a basic class, so it was more fundamentals. About half way through it, he used his magical energy, to teasingly caress the bottom of her cock head. Smirking as he felt how hard she was. Rubbing the base of her tail, he wanted to make her own ass clench around her cock.

Back
Top Bottom