Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ageplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetsarah

Planetoid
Hi Everyone! I'm looking for a partner who is interested in an Ageplay! If you are interested in playing younger M (teens), and also like playing a slightly more dom character (not too Dom). Send me a message! Please have some good ideas in mind. I will try to respond to everyone if I can. But if your message is "Hey, I wanna play, message me" I won't respond.

I'm pretty open to character pairings. I don't mind incest. I have played most of the basic roles already, but if you have something original too, let me know! :)

Oral
Cock Worship (teabagging, cock slapping/rubbing my face, etc..are all fun)
Large amounts of cum
Taboos (Incest, etc)
Lightly Dom and/or Sub
Sci-fi/Other: Mind Control (by any means), Magic, Growth/Transformation of Body Parts (Penis, Breasts)
*If on mind control, I like the reluctance and slow burn.

Dislikes:
Overly Dominant / Submissive (Punching, Blood, Crying, etc)
Lack of dialogue/storyline (A good mix of Story and Smut is needed)
Time Eras other than the present. (Sometimes future eras are ok...pending on the idea)
Any location other then on planet earth (another planet, dimension, etc)
Bad writers (Duh!)

I should also add, I am not too big on just vanilla plots. I get bored with the same basic stuff. I like modern settings, but with some twists or slightly unrealistic ideas.

would love to be the young son of a loving mother. i've always wanted to make out with my mommy. i want to grab her amazing bottom and fondle it while she plunges her tongue deep down my throat for me to suck on. i want mommy to breastfeed me while she plays with my cock on a daily basis. always wanted to be inside my mommy. i want to try to get her pregnant. it could be our secret. i'll never tell!! any interest? please let me know. older women 45-65 or even older are of particular interest to me! :) where are you mommy?? i love you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom