Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Threesome (MxFxF) Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsPath

Super-Earth
The Rundown

As the title may suggest, I'm seriously looking to do a GROUP based threesome RP involving one male (myself) and two females. Unfortunately, I'm straight, and I'll only do a three person thing if it involves one guy and two chicks, so hopefully a couple of you out there are down to try this. It'll require some trust and cooperation, but.

What I'm Looking For

Two literate partners (real life gender doesn't concern me) who are willing to play females in this. No, I'm not asking for my guy to be the main character, despite the fact that he's the only dude, our characters will be equals in this. I want to go for a sort of love triangle vibe -- the setting and characters involved are up for discussion, but maybe some sort of college romance? I don't know. I don't want this being "female characters fight over guy", I want them all to be in some unique relationship.

I post two or three paragraphs at a time. I like character pictures, but they're not a necessity -- all I ask is that my partners are literate, creative, fun and add a lot of variety to the scenes and to the story. We'll go over the plot together. That's simple, right? We can hammer out things like character preferences and kinks, too. Whatever makes this the most enjoyable for all three of us.

If You're Interested...

Post here! It won't do any good to PM, otherwise we won't all three be able to talk to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom