Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original, and fan based. (M x F, gender does not matter) Mass effect, smite, Comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaku-Overload

Meteorite
Hello, and good day to you. My name is Jacob. And it is a pleasure to meet you. Please do not be tricked by this post's size. I am a literate writer. And dont let that scare yo off. I range between a few paragraph's, to allot. Im no grammar Nazi, spelling does NOT matter. Just keep to at least 2 or 1 paragraphs. And be descriptive and imaginative. Lastly, As the title states real life gender is not important. Sorry it's so short. First search thread. But, it is fairly specific.

Roles: Here is my take on things. I am sorry if this is all a deal breaker. But, I do top bottom or switch play. I rarely ever do dominant play. And, it is even rarer to find me being the dom. I am a sub male, and PROUD. Please do not look down on me. That said. I do not partake in bdsm. And, as being a sub. I preferre the bottom, or switch role. To a top or switch. Although I may do the top on ocasion.

Lastly, gender is a non issue. Men playing women dont bother me. And, I can play women as well for you. It's just a little rare is all.

Original: (Preffered role is always to the right. But key word, preffered. I can play either.)

God/Goddess X human.
Furry/Anthro x Furry/Anthro
Furry/Anthro x Human.
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter

I only have one rule with fan based.: If you want me to be a canon to your oc. You must in a later or same rp, play a canon to mine. Not to bad right? Not asking a arm and a leg.

Mass Effect:

Canons I am willing to play: Garuss, Wrex, Mordin, shepherd: Im craving to play Garus. Or my oc to your canon.

Canons id like you to play: More of * more im craving it.

Aria ********
Tali *****
Liara ****
Samara ***
Miranda *****
Jack **
Shepherd

I am fine with doubling up. And would apreciate it if you could to. Oc x canon x Oc x canon is a good way of helping us both get our canon fix. A harem would be perfect but, I wont require it.

Oc Pairings:

Merc x Merc

Specter x team: possible harem. Definitely requir's doubling from both of us.

Specter x Merc

(By the way. Is there any women out there who actually wants a nice, or loving male? I would like a little difference/change. For once, not to play a Alpha male ass who treats women like objects. )

Marvel/dc:

Canon girls: She Hulk, Black Widow, Black cat, Susan storm.

Dc canon girls: Batgirl, Wonderwomen, Catwomen, Poison Ivy and Harley Quin.

Smite: Ive recently began to play this awesome MOBA called Smite! it is interesting. And has a lot of gods and mythological creatures. So below is who I can play. But, most of all who I wopuld love to play against.

Girls:

Neith (Egyptian Goddess of the demestic arts. And the weaver of fate.)

Baset ( Guardian of the home and hearth. Goddess of cats. The symbol and god, of ones own sensuality. Promoting and supporting the persuit of pleasure.)

Athena (Greek Goddess of wisdom... Although not so wise in terms of holding her rage. :p Ie: Women responsible for cursing Archne, and Medusa.))

Artemis (Greek Goddess of the hunt. And protector of nature.)

Medusa

Arachne (Mother of spiders.)

Kali (Hindu goddess of death, violance, sexuality and..... MOTHERLY LOVE ~ ... One of these things is not like the other. Lol :p .

Hel (Norse goddess of the underworld. Duaghter of Loki.)

Guys:

Anhur (Egyptian lion god of war.)

Fenrir (Son of Loki. The wolf, destined to tear the All Father, Odin apart.)

Loki
(These two need no real introduction. I could use their movie looks. And some of their film personalities. But, I would preffere the actual Lore. So, not movie canon at all.)
Thor

Ares (Greek god of war.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom