Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Saturday Morning Encounter (EDITED)

What do you think of this idea?

• I'd love to try this!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Not my cup of tea.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • I'm confused.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AswanFox

Star
Greetings and hello, interested ladies. I have, for your consideration, a somewhat unusual RP; it isn't necessarily kinky, but it follows an idea that I've been developing for awhile on my own.

This RP takes place in the world of a Saturday morning cartoon, probably one that aired in the early 1990s. It follows the adventures of the Audionauts, a group of anthropomorphic animals who run Audionauts Limited, a specialty road crew for hire who employ a host of high-tech vehicles and gadgets to organize and prepare large or unusual concerts and other events all over the world.
The team is the second generation of the organization, which has existed since the early 1960s and roadied for some of the all-time greats of rock n' roll history. Its present members include:

Flint "Auto" Hobten - The team's stage manager and nominal leader. A fennec fox in his early 20s, Flint is an instinctual problem-solver with a wide variety of skills, though he is not specialized to the same degree as the rest of his team. He is nonetheless a good organizer with a friendly but driven outward personality, belying a few inner insecurities, mainly over how he stacks up to the team's retired leader, his uncle.
Flint is widely thought to be romantically involved with Jessie, another member of the team; this is not actually the case, though he does harbor feelings for someone else, a fact which he has largely not had the opportunity or nerve to act upon.

Jessie "Flare" McConnor - The team's lighting technician and resident expert on pyrotechnics, Jessie is an Island fox, and is in many ways Flint's female counterpart in terms of personality. Friendly, confident and creative, she is one of the pillars of the team, and often takes over for Flint as the leader when he is unavailable.
It is widely assumed - even by their teammates - that Flint and Jessie are a couple, though this is untrue. The two joined the team around the same time, however, after the retirement of Flint's uncle, and are childhood friends; it is hinted that they may indeed have been an item before joining the team, but this would have been long ago.

Jack "Trolly" Corbet - The team's muscle and general-purpose instrument technician, Jack is a Pangolin with an introspective, intellectual personality, often seen reading impenetrable philosophy tomes when not working. Contrast this with his ability to lift a full drum kit one-handed. Jack doesn't talk much, but when there's manual labor to be done, there isn't a better man for the job.

Milo "Mach" Somers - The team's combined tour manager and expert pilot/driver, Milo is a Ferret who operates and even helped to design many of the team's specialized vehicles and other heavy equipment. Originally an Air Force pilot, Milo has all the cocky self-confidence that comes with being an ace, though he usually has the skill to back up his boasting. Milo also has a network of friends and contacts around the world, as well as a reputation for being able to organize or get a hold of almost anything on short notice.
Milo and Flint are nominally friends, but are often at odds during the course of their work; as stage manager and the leader of the team, Flint has final say in what happens, a fact which Milo often resents.

ROSS: Rock Operating System Synchronization - An advanced, distributed artificial intelligence, ROSS was developed by the Audionauts' resident computer expert, Molly "Micro" Sopwith. Decades ahead of its time, ROSS, rather than a single piece of software, is a multitude of programs copied into the computers of the team's myriad vehicles and other devices, all remotely linked together to form a shared database of information, skills and experiences. Though each ROSS program is technically distinct, this collective system gives the illusion of a single individual.
Capable of retrieving and analyzing data, monitoring and adjusting equipment, and even operating vehicles, ROSS has proved to be an invaluable member of the team.

Molly "Micro" Sopwith - Molly is the team's audio engineer and resident technological wunderkind. A wood mouse anthro, she had a hand in developing almost all of the Audionauts' modern equipment, and even created ROSS, the team's resident AI. As one might expect, she is more than a little nerdy, as well as shy and introverted; nevertheless, she tends to enjoy herself when her teammates drag her along for some socialization outside her workshop. When out working on tour, she also likes to take time off to see the local sights on her own.
Though almost no-one suspects it, Molly harbors feelings for another member of the team, though she has not had the time or nerve to act on them.

Together, the Audionauts are a high-tech, globe-trotting organization who can set up anything, anywhere, anytime. Constantly on the move, it is a rare occasion when any of them have the time to stop and take a break.
Such an opportunity has come in the aftermath of a music festival in southern France. Faced with a lull in their schedule and an all expenses paid stay at a Mediterranean resort, courtesy of the festival's organizers, the Audionauts are taking some well-deserved time off, a fact which has allowed certain members the opportunity to get certain things off their chests.
What will happen when two of them find themselves alone together, and emotions long unsuspected come bubbling to the surface?

So, basically, the time and setting of this RP is "199X", and involves a relationship forming between two characters whom one might not suspect (Flint and Molly). It would start off as an encounter - a realization and possible intimate scene - between the two, and would continue as we follow their "normal" adventures afterward. There would be fast-paced action, storytelling, and of course the two would find time to enjoy themselves.
I'm looking for females to play Molly, and have to say I much prefer working via PMs. If you're interested, or have any comments/questions/suggestions, please drop me a line!
Also, I made the poll to gauge interest, but I can't see who voted! If you're interested, PM me after voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom