Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF long/short-term! A few ideas inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyjake

Planetoid
Hello. :) You can call me Jake, in case my username didn't make it obvious. I've been roleplaying for a few years, long before I made it to here. I've been off and on here for a while now, and just recently came back from a few months off. Now I'm on and ready to get back into it again!

Here is a link to my F-List. I'd love if you had one for me to look at as well. Here's some of the bigger things you should know:

- I prefer to do all of my roleplaying on here through PMs. I will not roleplay on threads. Feel free to ask if you have another method you prefer, we might be able to work something out.

- I can play dom, sub, or switch. I prefer us both to play switch, but I can play opposite of whatever you prefer.

- I am NOT into non-con/rape. I get that it's a big turn-on for a lot of people, but I'm not one of them. If you knew me, you'd see that I'm far too nice of a person to even roleplay it. I'm perfectly fine with rough sex and using a little force, and you MIGHT even be able to get me to do pseudo rape if the idea really interests me. I'll have to really like you though. ;p

- Improper grammar is a small turn-off for me. I'm not saying you have to be a master of the English language with absolutely no spelling errors, but please don't use text talk in the roleplay or anything like that. Also, post length isn't extremely important to me. A paragraph or two is fine, but feel free to write more if you like. Quality definitely > quantity to me, just give me enough to work with and I will reciprocate. :)

- I love having a picture of your character to go along with the roleplay, but it's not necessary. Just something that I like.

- Overall, I'm very easy to get along with. Feel free to suggest ideas while we're roleplaying or chat OOC with me. And if you're not enjoying the roleplay, just tell me. I don't actually bite. Unless you want me to.

-------------------------

Now that all that is out of the way, here are a few general pairings we can start with. I only list pairings because I'd rather flesh out what the roleplay will consist of together. They're in no particular order, and they're by no means the only pairings I want to play, just the only ones I can think of off the top of my head as I write this. Please feel free to suggest any other pairings you crave. The worst thing I can do is say no. :)
Me x You craving

Zombie outbreak survivor x Zombie outbreak survivor
Friends/Exes reuniting for the first time in years
New neighbors
Best Man x Bride
Groom x Bridesmaid
Cheating husband x wife's friend (might require you to play wife as well, unless we can work around it)
Boyfriend/Husband x Girlfriend/Wife
Brother x Sister (neglectful parents, siblings who haven't seen each other in years.. lots of ways we can go with this)
Son x Mother
Father x Daughter

---------------------------

If you've made it this far, thank you for putting up with my rambling, and I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom