Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the Past Returns( Drake X Bluedragonitess87)

Mariana didn't think twice about Jacob as she faked being asleep. She was too excited, her heart was hammering away in her chest, as she waited for her fiancé to come to bed, so that she could go visit her old mentor...wow, she was very excited to enter his room later. She actually managed to fall asleep for a little while. When she woke, she stretched her limbs, and went to the bathroom. She washed her face, but relaxed, so that she still appeared sleepy.

She vaguely recalls that Drake seemed mad at her while she was teasing him. Why would he be mad? She wondered. And then, she began to think about Drake's hands all over her again. Her cheeks were flushed as she recalled their encounters years ago. Mariana felt extremely bad that she'd left him, and knew she would do whatever it takes to make him feel like she was always there for him, no matter what. She wanted to be his, and his only, to love him, and obey his every command. She smiled as she got back in bed, covering up again, and rested as she waited for Jacob to come upstairs, so that she could sneak into Drake's room, the second that she knew he was completely asleep.

Jacob smiles along with him and states" well then Mr. lazy bones follow me." As he turned towards the kitchen and made his way to it. Jacob had always enjoyed Drake's company so he wouldn't get tired as easy as his fiancé had done. When he reached the kitchen he immediately pens the fridge and pulls out two colt 45s and sat them on top of the kitchen table before taking a seat.

Drake shortly followed after Jacob thinking of ways to make this situation even more uncomfortable for Marianna than it already was. He knew that she didn't love Jacob which was good to him in way, but she had still run from him and hurt him. That is why he wanted to punish her in the most perverse way as possible. When he saw Jacob set the beers n the table he asks" you still got these? You probably aint touched these things since the dark ages." Drake of course knew that Jacob doesn't drink hard liquor unless Drake is around because he believes that Drake will keep track of his actions. He took a seat across from Jacob and grabbed the beer in front of him.

They had both opened their beer at the same time while Jacob replies jokingly" a little age aint ever killed anyone."

Drake was the first to gulp down his beer like a glutton and slam it down upon the table oppose to Jacob who was only taking small sips. Jacobs impatience had finally wore him out, so he set down his beer and asks" so Drake what do you think of my Fiancé I know you two were talking for quite a bit outside, but you never said a single word about her yet.'

Drake glared at him and lied" She would make a great wife." He stood up and went to the fridge and continued" but you do know how I feel about weddings don't you?" He looked around for the whole 6 pack of beers and dragged them out of the refrigerator.

Jacob replied " This woman isn't like all the others you were with. Trust me when I tell you that we have been together for three years, and she still avoids talking about losing her virginity." before taking another sip of his Drink.

Drake made an evil grin upon his face as he shuts the refrigerator door and brings the beers to the table saying" I know how to fix that. If you trust me that is." He then sets the beers on the table to get Jacob's attention.

Jacob sets his beer down and listens avidly towards Drake's unethical plan. Of course he would object to it at first, but the beer and his curiosity would soon do him in.

After their conversation Jacob walked to his room. He stayed left and right in a bit of a drunk daze, but his Fiancé wouldn't know a single thing about that unless she was woke the entire time. He smiled at her thinking to himself" Drake I hope you aren't steering me in the wrong direction." as he slid off all of his cloths. He lifted up the covers and got in the seeing her robe which would make his task even easier than he expected it to be. When he got in the bed he attempted to rub her cunt with his left hand, squeeze his right hand under her body and grip her right nipple from behind, and rub his 7 in a half inch cock between her legs. He grinned and thought to himself" After all this is rather exciting."

"Jacob must be catching up a hell of a lot," Mariana said angrily. She was beginning to get impatient, and she usually was a very patient woman. Now, she was just highly frustrated. She wondered what Drake was saying right now. She could picture his lips moving, his deep voice coming through the air and reaching her ears. Mariana lost herself in dizzying daydreams about Drake.

When the door finally opened, and Jacob came inside the room, she was just about to be asleep again. Mariana heard Jacob moving around, doing something, but what, she wasn't sure. The covers were being moved as Jacob got into bed with her, and she tensed as he got behind her and started touching her intimately. Her response was definite, and she responded the instant his hand touched her between the legs. "You are not my husband yet," she said as calmly as she could, seething inside. She wasn't even turned on, as he rubbed his cock against her. She was sickened. What the hell did the bastard think he was doing? "Could you please refrain from doing this?" Mariana was panicking, wondering why Jacob would try on this night, of all nights, to try and get her to have sex with him. There was no way this was going to happen. "I'm not ready for this, sweetheart," she said, changing tact, trying to be sweet about it.

Jacob would continue for a little bit to see her reaction, and when he had finally realized the truth he stopped immediately and turned his back at her. He could of course had answered her in some way, but he was too hurt to actually come up with a reply because Drake was right. He thinks back to the conversation inside the kitchen where Drake tells him" if she doesn't moan after you touch her then there is a strong possibility that she isn't interested in you sexually. That is when you know that your techniques isn't going to work on the wedding day, and that is when you will com for me for advice. I will be her if you need me, but don't wait too long because it may be too late." Finally he sighed and states in a bored yet disappointed tone" goodnight love." before he drifts off to sleep.

After the conversation in the kitchen Drake chose to stay in the guest room downstairs. He had drug his bag to the right side of the bed thinking to himself" It is only a mater of time until one of them heads my way." He takes off his blazer, and suit shirt thinking" My plans for Marianna had only begun and already I see a lot of promise within her future thus far." He tosses the dirty layer of cloths onto the chair and sits upon the bed. He smiles as he summarizes his day with two simple words" simply brilliant." He continues to think about his day as he awaits his special company for the night.

Mariana was still tense, as she waited to see what Jacob would do. He sighed, and was upset, she knew, from the way he said goodnight to her. "Goodnight," she whispered back, feeling horrible inside. She tried to pet him on the shoulder, but realized that action would only be degrading. She was starting to feel very bad. Yes, she missed Drake, and yes, she couldn't stand Jacob, but before Drake had appeared in her life once more, she'd been prepared to marry Jacob, maybe had even had feelings for the poor man that she was now going to devastate. Mariana was silently crying as she got out of the bed, watching Jacob sleep. She felt absolutely terrible, and it was all Drake's fault! Why did he have to come back into her life? Why did he have to ruin his friendship with Jacob over her sorry ass? She thought about it, as she crept into the hallway. Mariana considered leaving this house, leaving them both, so that their friendship could be saved. She didn't want to be the reason that they had a deeply-rooted enmity between each other. She walked down the hall, and down the stairs, almost ready to face Drake. The tears were still falling, but she wiped them away as she came to stand in front of his door. She was hating herself, and her liking for Drake had changed. This was all his fault!!! Mariana opened his door, fury in her eyes, and a whole world of hurt.

Drake looked up into Marianna's eyes with a grin upon his face. it was obvious that Jacob had followed his plan to tell whether r not she had sexual interest within him, and from the look of it he had failed. He folds his arms and begins asking" what's with the glummy look all of a sudden? Did something happen between you and Jacob?" He knew full well what happened and how she may feel at this moment, but then again he had planned as much. He smiles widely at her as he awaits for to reply to him.

Mariana looked coldly at Drake, wondering what he was so damn smug about. She decided to lie. "Nothing happened," she told him, standing as far away from him as possible. She felt like hitting him. "Why would you think something happened?" She asked curiously, crossing her arms over her chest. "It's not like you planned this..." Her words trailed off as she saw his smirk. Maybe he had planned it. She couldn't know, so she remained silent. The ball was in his court now.

Drake unfolded his arms and used his hands to push himself up from the bed. He grinned widely as he states" I am so disappointed in you Marianna." He walks towards her and continues to taunt her by saying" Its like you don't truly know me at all." He would eventually reach her and begin pacing around her as if he was a doctor explaining a complicated operation. He his sarcasm by saying" Like I would ever tell Jacob to feel up on you tonight to see if your heart truly resides with me or not. It's not like you have left me and lost the little but of trust in you that I hade." He stops directly in front of her and asks with a cocky demeanor "right?" At this point he was making his plan obvious towards her. He knew that she had already suspected him of doing something, but his plan wouldn't satisfy him if he had tried to keep her in the dark all the time.

Mariana felt her heartbeat quicken as Drake got up, and started walking towards her. She couldn't control that, nor could she control the urge to get on her knees for him, and follow any orders he might give her. However, right now, she was still furious with him. She listened to his words as he circled her, without saying anything back until he was done. "No," she finally said, voice cracking as her emotions got the better of her. "It's not like you continually see fit to test me, rather than believe the words I spoke to you. It's not like you still doubt my commitment to you after I bathed and prepared to see you tonight, only to have the fiancé that I cannot stand put his hands on this body of mine that used to be, and still belongs to you. It's not like any of that is true." She pushed past him, and went to lay on the bed, curling up in the middle, as more tears fell from her eyes. Mariana sniffled, wishing this whole ordeal was over. She missed Drake. He had no idea how much.

Drake stepped aside as he watched Mariana's actions closely. It was obvious that she was confused and dumbfounded at his actions. He of course felt the sting of her words, but he still didn't care for them because she was still waiting for something to change desperately. He walked towards the edge of the bed and glared at her for a few seconds. He allows her a bit of time to get accustomed to her flustered feelings towards him before speaking to her. " Jacob is your fiancé. In every ay you are his, but that isn't what you truly wish inside." He began to climb directly above her as he continued" You never loved Jacob and in all truth you never will. That is why I had to convince him to make such advances." once he is directly above her he attempts to use his right hand to glide down her right side of her face. He looked her into her eyes as if he was peering into her very soul as he asks" now do you understand why I would do such a thing?"

Mariana didn't understand Drake at all. Why did they have to go through all this? It made absolutely no sense to her whatsoever. He glared at her, and she closed her eyes, not wanting to see his anger, nor his disappointment. She remained silent, waiting for whatever was next. "You're right, as always. I'm just always failing you, making you angry with me." Suddenly he was above her, his voice caressing her ear like a wonderful dream. Mariana didn't move. She was shocked that he'd admitted it. He had set her up, testing her faith where he was concerned. His hand slid down her face, and she was helpless to move, helpless to pull away. She looked up into Drake's eyes, and nodded. "I understand, but why is all this necessary?" She asked, leaning into his touch. "Why can't we just leave? Why must we stay here?" She was highly curious, wondering what his plans were.

Back
Top Bottom