Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the Past Returns( Drake X Bluedragonitess87)

Drake

Star
Jacob sits on his comfy chair inside the living room reading the sports ad. he wouldn't usually be up this early, however today was a special occasion for him. His best friend was heading to town to see and approve of his new wife. Drake has aided him in weeding out the unfaithful and the unfit to be wed by telling Jacob if any of his fiancé's try to hit on him. He told Drake everything he needed to know about his wife like how she is so faithful that even after knowing her for several months, she would still not have sex with him. This impressed Drake and convinced him to come meet this perfect woman that Jacob has described. He smokes his special pipe .

Drake drives down to Jacob's home in his brand new black convertible. He was one of the most successful friends that jacob has ever had.He had it all from money, cars, and any girl he wished. Drake wore a black and white tux to the special occasion of him meeting his best friends perfect woman which he believes strongly is impossible.In all truth he knows deep down in his heart that she may be just like all the others inside, but he chooses to support him anyway. He pulls out a bouquet of flowers and makes his way to the door thinking" I hope he doesn't take this one too harshly. It seems like it gets worst as the days go on." He puts on the biggest smile he possibly can as he uses his index finger to ring the doorbell.

Mariana Trechim dressed for the day in a long black dress. It was form-fitting, but modest. She fixed her long black hair in loose curls, and put on her comfy, brown sandals. She applied a layer of Vanilla spray, and washed her face. She didn't wear makeup, hadn't ever. Her skin was clear. She didn't need it.

She sighed, wishing her life was more exciting. She was engaged to Jacob. He was in the next room, but she could care a less. He wasn't exciting, fun, or even passionate. He thought she didn't put out because she was playing hard to get. That wasn't it. She was ruined for all lovers...since him. Drake...she still remembered him, even after all this time. He'd been her mentor, had taught her many things, but she'd been afraid. The intensity of what she felt with him had been too much. Mariana had left him. Sometimes she regretted that action. She should have trusted him more. Fear had ended what could've been something great. She entered the living room, seeing Jacob sitting there near the door, in his chair, reading the paper, oblivious to her feelings. She'd heard the doorbell, and was standing in her designated spot, ready to be introduced to Jacob's best friend. She put on a smile that hid the sadness and feeling of loss in her life, and went to open the door. She unlocked it, opening it wide to admit their guest.

Drake saw Mariana and immediately dropped his bouquet. His eyes were distant as if he was stuck in his own head, but in reality he was shocked. He asked in disbelief" Marianna is that you?" His eyes glistened within the moonlight as he suddenly feels the pain and rage that had been built up over the years. It wouldn't take too long before he explodes.

Jacob continued to read the paper knowing that Drake was either bringing a huge gift over like always, or testing his fiancé out already. He trusted Drake whole heartedly which is why he feels that he didn't need to worry as much about his wife or Drake being alone. Jacob flips through his paper focusing his attention upon every small section. Jacob was never a patient man to begin with, but he knew that if he waited just a few moments longer then he would get Drake's blessing.

As the bouquet dropped from Jacob's best friend's hand, and Mariana focused on his face, her heart began to beat incredibly quickly. It was Drake...why was this happening? Had fate conspired against her? Was this a test? Or a second chance? She couldn't let Jacob be aware that her and this man had a past.

"Mariana is my name, and it's nice to meet you," she said, as if this was their first time meeting one another. She looked at Jacob, making sure he was thoroughly engrossed in his newspaper, before she nodded her head slowly, looking deep into Drake's eyes, getting lost in memories. She'd missed him more than she cared to admit. She held out her hand, intending to shake his. What she really wanted was the contact with him, both to feel the excitement, and to test herself, to see if she could trust him completely. He'd never hurt her. She was too foolish to realize what she'd had. Maybe it wasn't too late.

Drake looked beyond her and saw Jacob sitting in his chair. He knew now that she intended to play as if she never met him, but could he really do the same? He stuttered as he states" The name is Drake and it is good to meet you too." He reached to grip her hand with his right hand. When he finally had gotten hold he attempted to snatch her clear out the door. his emotions had finally gotten the better of him, and she was going to witness his pain soon.

Mariana listened to Drake's introduction, and felt his grip on her hand. Her old fears got the better of her, and she tried to escape his hold. Eventually, she just looked back at Jacob, then went outside with him, shutting the door to give them some privacy.

"Why are you here?" She whispered, still holding his hand. Not that she wasn't happy to see him, but still. This wasn't appropriate for either of them. "You do realize I'm marrying him, don't you? For you to show up in my life after all this time, I think there's a reason. So why don't you explain yourself?" She was seething with anger. He never tried to find her, or contact her. This wasn't fair at all. Here she was in a relationship with a man who knew nothing about her, and didn't understand the concept of passion. And here was her mentor. Part of her ached to hold him. The other part was scared of opening up to him after so long apart. His grip on her arm was rather harsh, in her opinion. She waited for his explanation.

Drake glared at her eyes. The flame of hate, and pain burnt even brighter than the sun within his eyes. He gripped her hand a bit tighter as he whispers in a sharp tone" shut up." He begins shaking with rage as he continues to speak" you dare speak to me as if I was in the wrong. you are the one who left my side remember. I believe I am the one that deserves some answers." He had been speaking so quickly that he ran out of breath. He closes his eyes and takes a moment to breath.

After a few short seconds he opens his eyes and stares back into Mariana's eyes with an intense gaze as he asks" the true question that stands here is why you are marrying my best friend, yet you could barely stand me enough to be up front with me in the first place?" He clenches her wrist tightly as he demands" answer that question before you even consider asking another."

Mariana was shocked by his anger. She didn't realize he'd been affected so because of her leaving. She assumed he'd find someone else. She flinched as his hand held hers even tighter. Tears formed in her eyes as she answered his question. "I was afraid of you...to begin with. But I regretted that decision soon after I made it. I missed you, and I tried to find you...but I couldn't." Her voice broke on the last word. Tears ran down her cheeks.

"I didn't know you were his best friend. And besides, I don't even want to be with him. I've not even slept with him, and he doesn't know the reason. Nor do you for that matter." She jerked her wrist out of his hard grasp, and took his arm, walking him towards the garden, where she was sure they'd not be overheard. "I haven't ever slept with him, because I never got over you," she said quietly. "I'm sorry for any hurt I've caused you. It was never my intention. I wasn't prepared to be what you wanted back then, but I am now. Though I don't know if you want me in the same way." She let go of his arm, and got down on her knees in front of him. "Please forgive me," she said hopefully.

Drake feels her hand slip away from him as he listens to her explanation. He allows her to pull him towards the garden while he takes a peak inside the house to see where Jacob had been all this time knowing that he wasn't as patient as he should be. He couldn't see a single thing past the living room chair which was empty, but he knew Jacob wasn't the type to spy.

Drake crossed his arms as and faced forward, as he heard Mariana's story. He knew that she had no reason to lie to him despite his emotional state. His best friend was inside the house, and she could have told him their past at any given time now. He glares at her when she kneels down and states' You did hurt my feelings, but I can't directly take you back at this moment." He sighs and continues" I can't betray my friend in such a manner regardless your feelings or my own. I can't be the one to break his heart for my own happiness."He unfolds his arms and uses his right hand to lay upon her head as he explains" Jacob must not know of our past together which is why I will forgive you if you are willing to do three things on my behalf."

Mariana distantly wondered if Jacob was wondering why the two of them were out here talking. She couldn't control her emotions. Tears continued to stream down her face. She didn't know what to do. She felt awful for this entire situation. It was all her fault. She was still...not in love exactly. But she still felt an attachment to him.

As she listened to Drake explain how he felt, she first heard him say he could take her back right now. That indicated to her that he might take her back at a later time. She still had hope. Maybe he did too. He didn't want to hurt Jacob. "Okay. How are we to...?" She listened to what he said, sighing as he touched her head, in contentment. She'd missed the feeling of his hands. Hearing his offer, she didn't hesitate to answer. "What three things must I do?" She asked softly, leaning into his hand.

Drake knelt down to one knee so that he can look her in the eyes with his hand caressing her right cheek. His serious demeanor remained as he states" First of all as a punishment for your actions you will marry Jacob. He is not to know a single thing about us. the second thing you must do is stall him. I need to get myself another bouquet, and a few of my cloths so that I can stay the night." He let go of her cheek and stood up once more.

He thinks about what he is requesting and though it seems like a bit much; He knows that it must still be done. Drake finally says" the third thing is that later tonight you will sneak into my room. There we can talk to one another in a more private environment and with a lot more time." He turns towards his car and begins to walk away while saying" Marianna. If Jacob ever asks why I left tell him that I have an emergency at home to tend to. and I will be back momentarily." He then enters his car and drives away as fast as he legally can. although it seemed as if he was still angry at her his mind was racing at one thousand miles per second on ways to get around this marriage and harming his friend.

As he knelt in front of her, Mariana listened closely to all of his instructions, loving how he caressed her cheek. Her punishment was to marry Jacob. She nodded in agreement, not wanting to disappoint him again. She'd do anything to get him back. And for now, Jacob had to remain in the dark about her and Drake's previous relationship. "I'll stall him," she said, wanting to reach out to touch him, but she didn't. Mariana wouldn't touch him until he ordered her to. "I understand. I'll do exactly as you say. I'll see you later tonight, as soon as he's asleep," she promised Drake, glad he was giving her another chance.

She watched him leave, then drew a tissue out of her pocket, wiping her face, and trying to compose herself. This wasn't going to be easy, by any means, but she'd do whatever it takes to be with Drake once more. She threw the old bouquet into some bushes, and relaxed herself by remembering the feel of Drake's hand caressing her cheek. Once she was calm, she went back inside. Jacob was no longer in his chair. She called out to him, as she shut the door. "Jacob?" Mariana started to walk into the kitchen, wondering where he'd gotten to.

While Drake had been talking to Marianna Jacob tried his best to keep his mind from Drake's approval. He had tried his best to focus upon the paper, but the more he attempted to read things that didn't interest him the more he thought about interrupting their discussion. Jacob eventually put down the paper and went for the T.V. to see if the news had anything interesting going on, but even the excitement of television couldn't distract him for long.

Jacob finally had gotten tired of sitting in one place and traveled upstairs to the study. He figured by the time he took to get his attention on a good book then their conversation would be done. When he heard his fiancé call out his name he yelled back' I am in the study! Why don't you and Drake come on up!?" He continues to read his book avidly as he thinks to himself" I possibly should stop, but this book is just way too good."

Mariana heard Jacob's voice, coming from the direction of the stairs. He said he was in the study. Drake wouldn't be coming up with her. She took her time ascending the stairs, trying to remember Drake's instructions. She started being more courageous, thinking she'd need to be great at acting to get through this ordeal. That's what it certainly would be. What if Jacob wanted to kiss her? The idea was repulsive.

She enters the study with a serious look on her face, as if to apologize to her fiancé. "Drake said that he an emergency at home to tend to, and that he'd be back momentarily. He rushed out of here so fast. It must have been important." Mariana walked up to Jacob, seeing that he was reading a book. "I wanted to discuss wedding plans," she said softly, imagining that she was speaking to Drake, which made the words sound more natural.

Jacob continued reading his book in his own little world. He had heard her comment which didn't worry him much because of how prepared Drake was for any type of situation. Once Jacob had finally finished a chapter he closed his book and shouts" So darling what do you think of him?" He stands to his feet once he hears Mariana enter the library. When she mentions the wedding he smiles wide an says" Of course love. What about the wedding do you wish to discuss?" He knew that she wouldn't ask such a thing unless she truly wished to be his wife which only made him even happier than before. He pulls her out a seat and continues" please have a seat. I think this conversation is a bit overdue."

As Jacob continued to read, her repulsion for him grew. How was she to get through this? Drake had no idea how hard this was. She figured this must be how he felt, thinking of her with another man, about to marry him. She hated herself for hurting him. "He seems nice," Mariana said vaguely, waving Drake away with her hand, though he was still on her mind, and in her heart. "Well," she began, taking her seat. "We need to talk about where we are going to have the ceremony, the reception, who to invite, and the flowers and music. Then there's the honeymoon to consider." She smiled, looking at Jacob as if she adored him, when in reality she couldn't wait to be away from him and back with Drake. Her heartbeat sped up as she thought of Drake, and her cheeks flushed at the thought of sneaking into his room later tonight. She imagined that Jacob thought it was shyness about the honeymoon, but that was what she wanted him to think. Mariana wondered how long it would take Drake to get back, and thought curiously of what he'd be wearing when she came into his room. She planned to wear only a blue silk robe.

Jacob nodded towards her explanation as he takes his seat right next to her. He grins as he stats" well I believe you should cover the wedding and the reception love. I will only interfere when the honeymoon is involved." He attempts to wrap his left arm over her shoulder as he announces" That is when your precious gift will be unwrapped." Out of all his life this would be the first time he has ever said anything vulgar to her, although he has good reason to speak to her in such a manner. He has ben waiting to get her in bed for years now, and it seems like he has finally worn her down a bit. He smiled at the thought of finally getting closer towards having her as a wife eternally.

Mariana listened to his words, watching his smile. "I'll get to work on the plans then," she said, standing as he mentioned her gift, which she never intended to give him, ever. "I guess I'll see you at dinner," she said, heading towards the door. Mariana couldn't wait to get away from Jacob. "I have a lot of work to do...so many ideas...and wants," she fake mused, smiling at him. "Do you want the meatloaf or the chicken for the reception dinner? Oh, you know what, I'll take care of all the details. Don't worry your sexy head over it. I'll handle everything. It'll be perfect!" She winked at him, exiting the room, and smiling to herself as she went to take a shower. She locked the bathroom door, cleansing herself thoroughly, wanting to be ready for Drake, smelling all good for him.

Jacob felt her slip away from his grasp as soon as he set his arm around her. He looked at her with a bit of a confused face as she explains to him the things that she must take time to think about. He nods to her as if to say" I understand." without saying a single word and all and goes back to his book. He wasn't too worried of her reaction because that is how she as been acting ever since they have gotten together. It did bother him at first, but eventually he grew to take it as normal behavior. He thinks to himself" If I just leave it to her then she may calm down a little bit."

After a while Drake had returned to the house. He exited his car holding a black luggage bag in his left hand and a bouquet in his right. He walks towards the front door and knocks on it harshly knowing that it is getting pretty late in the night already. He gripped his bouquet and thought to himself " Of all people in the world it had to be her. Is this some type of sick twisted since of balance, or is it just a strange occurrence of fate."

Mariana bathed well, humming as she thought about Drake. He hadn't seemed very happy to know that she was to be marrying his best friend. Maybe he still held feelings for her. He said he'd forgive her if she did these things for him, but would he want to be her mentor once more? Would she ever be in his arms again? She hoped so.

She dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt, leaving her hair damp. She brushed it. In her room, she readied her outfit for later this evening. The blue silk robe she took to the bathroom closest to Drake's room, and hid it in the closet there. She'd go to the bathroom and change into it, and nothing else, then sneak into Drake's bedroom. Mariana smiled at the thought. She heard a knock at the door. Eager as ever, she hurried to open it. She wondered how he'd view her appearance, as she'd been careful to look nice for him. Opening the door, she smiled at him, letting him in. She hugged Drake for a long moment, before releasing him.

"Jacob, Drake's here!" She called over her shoulder.

Jacob had finally gotten a good three chapters in before he finally decided it was time to turn in for the night. He had realized by now that Mariana had just gotten out of the shower which made enough time for him to get in. He went to his room and gathered his things, and suddenly heard a strange knock upon the door. The first thing he did was look at the time, and it had been 10:00 at night. He drops his cloths and groans to himself" who would knock on my door at this strange hour." When he heard Marianna he walked towards the door as casually as he possibly could. He smiles thinking" maybe the emergency took longer than normal to take care of." Eventually he reached his living room and walked straight to the door saying in a loud and friendly vice" Hey drake how are ya doing?"

Drake stood at the door with the bouquet in hand. When Mariana charged in to hug him he held her close for a few seconds and looked forward to see if his best friend was around. Drake wanted to do a whole lot more, but suddenly Jacob had reached the bottom step. He faked the best smile that he could and offered Marianna the bouquet saying" oh I been doing a little this and that. I am sorry to barge in at such a late hour Drake, but it seems My house has a bit of a rodent problem." He tosses his luggage arm over his shoulder and asks" would you mind if I stay here for the night?"

Drake had hugged her back. She smiled to herself, glad that he'd hugged her at all, instead of pushing her away like she deserved. Mariana stood there, watching their exchange of words. She wondered how Drake would convince Jacob to let him stay here the night. As Jacob entered the room, she accepted Drake's bouquet, and dutifully went to stand beside her fiancé, playing her part well. Jacob would never know that she and Drake had once been involved, would never know he'd been her mentor, and he would get no hint of how much she ached to be in Drake's arms right now, how she needed his touch, and craved his body.

His plan was flawless, she thought to herself. A rodent problem. How fitting that he'd use those words. Jacob was the rodent, and she desperately wanted to rid their lives of him, so they could be together. She smiled at Jacob, asking softy, "Can I go to bed now? I'm very tired." Mariana yawned and stretched.

Jacob had watched as his best friend hand a bouquet to his fiancé. By this time he figured that Drake had accepted her as his wife which made him even more joyous than when she had brought up he wedding. He listened to what his best friend had to say ,and lightly chuckled to himself as he replies" of course Drake just like old times right?' He folded his arms together and smiled a bit saying" alright Hun. I will be with you shortly."

Drake grinned as Marianna took he bouquet. While he heard her sly lie abut being tired. He was a bit angry of this lie, but he truthfully couldn't blame her without being angry at himself. After all it is his fault that she would have to come up with such lies. He smirked and thought" oh well that's just the type of guy I am. I am sick, twisted, and a cancer that will soon even plague my own best friend." He glances at Mariana and asks" are you leaving so soon? I was hoping that you would stay up a bit so you can hear more about me and Jacobs life together." He steps into the house and closes the door behind him thinking" Soon enough Jacob will be just as corrupt as I am. It only takes time."

Mariana nodded at Jacob, kissing his cheek. "I'll see you in a bit, Jacob. I think you two need to catch up." She put the bouquet in a vase on the small table near the door. She answers Drake's question. "No, I think it's late enough. Well past my bedtime. We can do that tomorrow, once everyone has had a good night's rest." She stretched again, heading up the stairs. Since Jacob was facing toward Drake, Mariana lifted her shirt as she walked backwards up the stairs, pinching her nipples and rubbing her pussy through her sweatpants, as she looked down at Drake, lust and need in her eyes. She let her shirt drop, in case Jacob turned around, then winked at Drake and finished ascending the stairs.

Mariana entered her and Jacob's room, playing with her nipples as she stood against the door. Her pussy was unbelievably wet, and her nipples hardened as she thought about Drake. Wanting to appear to be sleeping by the time Jacob entered the room, she curled up in their bed, wrapping the thick cover around her curvy body, and closed her eyes, feigning snores as she wondered what they were discussing downstairs.

Jacob smiles and asks" that's a bit of a long story don't ya think?" He nods at his wife as she leaves and asks" well Drake old boy where do we begin/ Should we have a toast to old times, or direct you to your room?" He folds his arms and thinks to himself" good thing I have such a huge house. There are so many rooms in this house that it would be impossible for anyone to feel uncomfortable here."

Drake glared at Mariana thinking to himself' she will certainly pay for this." He looked as she attempted to tease him, but already he had their things in mind. he grinned towards Jacob's ambush of question as he finally answers" It may be long Jacob, but any story is worth hearing." he chuckled and continued" well if you are going to give me the choice then I chose to share a few beers before I go off to bed you lazy sack of bones." He smiled wide as if he was the happiest man on earth knowing that if he didn't play his cards right then his old slave would never be trained properly.

Back
Top Bottom