Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How i summoned my master. (Mpkdragon and RPgirl19)

Lexi was simply irresistible with the way she held herself with an alluring figure. She had long bleach blonde hair and ruby red lips that were full as well as luscious. Her entire body was succulent and sexually thought provoking. It surely was almost a sin enough to just look as sexy and beautiful as she was. Tonight, she was wearing a red dress that clung to her figure and her amble breasts. The woman had a nice ass which was an object seemingly begging for attention. The scent of Lexi was sweet with her feminine smell and perfume that she wore. The tight, red dress had a slit down on side (right) that reached up to her mid-thigh and under the dress was a bustier with a red thong and garter straps attached to red stockings..

Lexi had just moved into the old manor located on what was known as the Devil’s Hill. There were stories about this hill which gave it the well known name that was familiar with all in Blackwood Falls. It was these stories that had a history that went back beyond the 1900’s. The stories tell of a witch that lived on the estate in the late 1800’s. This witch had a wicked heart that was tainted with the darkness of the deepest corruption. She had been found guilty of witchcraft and burned at the stake for her crimes. The strange things that happened in the region of Devil’s Hill following the departure of blackheart added to the mystery of the stories that plague the cursed land.

Lexi refused to believe the stories and figured they were simple folktales that brought the town attention. Every town had them. It was a way of placing the town on the map so to speak. It wasn’t until she had bought the old manor and moved in that the strange things began to happen. At first, it was just noises throughout the house. These sounds were footsteps and voices in empty rooms. She would peer into these rooms and there would be nothing in them to explain this noise. Lexi also had this odd feeling that something was watching her the entire time. Several more strange and bizarre events took place and it was then that she started to consider that the stories might be true after all.

Lexi set out to rid her house of the spirits and after having done her research through a book she’d recently come across in the manor’s basement. It was a large, old and dusty book hidden inside a secret compartment in the stone wall behind a metal shelf. Lexi figured that the book had been there for quite some time. It wasn’t until she began to flip through the pages of the book that she quickly realized that this was just not an ordinary book. It was a spell book which had the name of the same witch in the stories told in association with Devil’s Hill. Lexi’s fingers passed over that name engraved under its cover. The book was indeed ancient. It was far older than even the 1800s by the look of it. Lexi had to wonder from where it had originated?

Lexi swept her eyes over the pages of this ancient manuscript. It didn’t really make much sense to the woman because most of the writings were in Latin and Goethe. Lexi was flipping through the old book when she found a page talking about banishing spirits. It also explained how to deal with them. Unfortunately for her, she found that all the information within pointed to the manor as being full of restless spirits. Lexi knew that it couldn’t hurt to try the spell out. What could possibly go wrong?

Lexi had found an old wooden chest in the basement which was full of magical supplies. It had been inside an empty room just off the basement that looked to have been closed for quite some time. She picked up the book and carried it down to the room to place it with wooden chest. It seemed to belong there. The room off the basement was completely bare. There was one thing about the room that puzzled Lexi. There was no insects or spiders found inside. There was no cob web like you would normally see in a room like this; one having been sealed for a very long time. Lexi’s tabby black cat wouldn’t even enter the room. In fact, the cat would hiss at the door whenever it had been opened before it took off for the stairs. She entered the room and knelt by the wooden chest and took out the leather-clad spell book. She set it down upon the floor beside her. Then she opened it up in order to search for the spell she needed. She found the page and surveyed the listings for the supplies needed for the spell.

The room was just big enough that it was perfect for casting a spell or performing a ritual. Lexi had been told that she would need a circle with a pentagram drawn out inside its circumference. Then the circle and the five points of the pentagram would be lit with a variety of colorful candles; mostly black, which she then positioned according to the diagram given in the spell book. The white chalk passed easily over the smooth, stone floor perfectly. Lexi stood, smiled in pride as admired her new creation. She was no witch but Lexi figured that one would not be able to tell that from the work she had done. Lexi’s thoughts turned to the stories of the witch. She could help but wonder what was so evil about this? She then sighed as she decided to think about something else. The next step given in the book was to light incense. Lexi was told to choose one that was both pleasant and calming; however she chose lilac. It was interesting scent. The book explained that it was known to send the person into a trance or hypnotize them with its sweet fragrance.

Lexi thought back to the writings blackheart had made in her journal. The witch had explained in one of them that demons were often misunderstood. They were considered to be far more dangerous than they actually were. They were to be respected, but that they were not all evil. The mainstream belief even in the witch’s day caused people to fear the demons. This was exactly what had led to the witch hunts. Blackheart had written a note in the spell book about performing the spell without fear. She explained that demons could sense and even smell your fear. It was similar to the way a dog can sense fear. The demons will take advantage of this if you let them. She had made it perfectly clear that if you let this affect you, than you might likely find things going horribly wrong.

“No fear! I think I can do that.” Lexi said to herself softly as she thought about having peace of mind for a change. That was a happy thought and so Lexi shrugged off the thoughts in her mind insisting this was a horrible idea. It felt similar to a parent telling a child that playing with fire was a bad idea. Lexi knew she could not turn back now. She had come this far and might as well continue onward and so she would continue with the spell. The book made perfectly clear that the person casting the spell had to focus their mind on the goal ahead. This was essential to draw up the energy needed for the spell to be successful. The spell that Lexi would be performing was one of those written in Latin. She wasn’t very good at Latin, but the spell book explained that it didn’t matter. It should be understood that the spirit world would react through mental communication, and that the power was held in the mind rather than the perfect pronunciation of the words.

Lexi began to chant the spell word for word. She did her best to sound out the words as best she could.
Tu velim a dictum nunc egressus sum amor et libido, daemonum evocant. Et fac me tuis relinquemus, donec plena sum voluptates amor et libido, nisi a daemone.
Translation: Here now the words and by my desire you must come forth, I call forth the demon of love and lust. Make me your own and let me not leave till you I am full of the pleasures that only come from the demon of love and lust.
Then she stopped to wait for whatever would happen next. All of the sudden, she shivered as a cold gust of wind blew past her. The candles flickered softly but managed somehow not to go out. Lexi quickly became aware that the air in the room was much colder than it had been moments before. Lexi was currently standing but then the room began to shake violently. She had to kneel or else she would have lost her footing. It didn’t help that she was wearing high heels.

The candles around the room flickered wildly, caught in a torrent of windswept before they all blew out like candles on a birthday cake. This threw the room into darkness but Lexi could see that the wall in front of her had begun to move. There was a glowing red light coming from the solid surface that rippled like the surface of the ocean. Lexi watched as these ripples started at the middle and rolled outward away from the center. Lexi froze and stared in shock and sudden fear. The red light was growing and now pouring from an opening that had formed the shape of a whirlpool. Lexi continued to watch as flames erupted and started to exit the opening. They towered up the stone wall all the way to the roof of the room. The flames moved closer to Lexi as the room continued to quake. Lexi became aware that there was absolutely no heat emitting from the flames.

She would have expected for the house to catch fire with such giant flames but this fire didn’t seem to burn like that. What kind of fire was this? She thought as she stared at the flames in astonishment. She couldn’t help but wonder what was going on? Was the whirlpool going to suck up the restless spirits, because if it was, then it didn’t feel like it?

Out from the portal comes a six foot long crystal it gleams and glows from the light of the fire. The protal vanishes as quickly as it apeared leaving the black crystal floating in mid air. Chains wrap around the crystal keeping something inside. The lock begins to glow and spirits begin to get sucked into it. The unlit candles light with a black flame as a voice echos threw the house. "Ah! Is that my dear blackheart I hear." The crystal suddenly cracks and the chains fall to the floor with a clash. A purple light shines through the crack as it begins to grow.

The crystal shatters and a man floats up to his feet. He has jet black hair and purple eyes. His skin is pail and large curved black horns curl from his head. He wears black spiked armor that shows the mucles under his armor. He looks around the room and smiles showing off his sharp white teath. "Ah it feels good to be...." His eyes fall on lexi and he grins. "Well well well. What a tastey looking mortal."

The blonde-haired Lexi suddenly could see that something was happening. A large crystal formed and came out towards where she stood. What is going on? She thought to herself before the portal that had opened vanishes right before her eyes. The object hovered in the air as it was wrapped up in chains before they snapped and the crystal shattered. She shrieked and stepped back as a voice sounded and was followed by a purple light that nearly blinded her as she looked on. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. The demons and spirits were supposed to be banished but there was something talking back. It was very real and it even knew where she was when it stated "blackwater" but what did it mean "My Blackwater"?

The woman blinked when this large and scary looking demon appeared. "Hey! Um....you're not supposed to be here!" She blurted and as she starts to search through the book that was still within her hands. She had to find another banishing spell and make this thing go away. She felt uneasy with it there within the room with her. It was in her house and she wanted ALL demons gone. She didn't find a banishing spell and so she remembered the words from the witch from an earlier excerpt. "You be gone now! I command you to leave!" She attempted to say in order to toss him back through the portal which of course, wasn't there anymore. She stared at him as she trembled in that red dress.

He laughs loudly and holds out his hand causing the book to fly to him. He looks through it and smiles. "Ah what memories these pages have." He looks at lexi and the book bursts into black flames. "Wont be needing this any more. He steps closer to lexi and grins. He grabs her by her blond hair and lift her up. "And who are you my lovely morsel." He smiles letting his snake like tounge to slither across her neck and chest.

He looks down at what she is wearing and grins. 'Oh what a day this will be.' He said to himself. For to long had he been imprisoned in that cursed prison an this lovely mortal had stupidly let him free and returned him to his home.

(And i meant blackheart in that last post my bad i went and changed it.)

Lexi suddenly was without the book as it sailed from her hand to his own. "Hey! You give that back. It doesn't belong to you." She snapped hotly as he merely laugh in response to what she had said. Did he really know of this book? He seemed to know about it from what he said. She was skeptically though. She figured he might be bluffing in order to scare her. She shrieks as the book bursts into flames. She cried out in annoyance as she lost the prized possession that she'd retained from the witch. "That wasn't very nice." She snapped a little more forceful this time.

She was lifted off the ground as he grapped and held her blonde hair. She shrieked and tried to kick him as that tongue lashed out across her neck and chest. That caused her to squeal as she snapped, "None of your business." yet, she shook with fear as she glared difiantly back at this tall and muscular demon.

He grins. "I love it when mortals are defiant." As he speaks black smoke drifts from his mouth. "I guess i shall introduce myself first." He lets go of her hair and drops her to the ground. He steps back and bows. "I am Lord Wolf Blackheart and you my pet have just releasede from my prison." His grin widens. "The last one to do so was a woman who wanted power. So i gave it to her. Little did she know it would lead to her death. But that is what happens when you make a deal with the demon king."

He swiftly apears infront of her placing a finger under her chin and raiseing her entier body off the ground. "Now you worthless mortal. What is your name. Or shall i have to find out the hard way?" He grins wickedly a large black fireball apearing in his free hand.

Lexi was incredibly uneasy with his amused reaction as she kenw that meant that h didn't seem to care what she thought. She didn't like that and growls back in answer. She landed on her ass when he let go of her hair. She shrieked before sitting up and snapping, "Like hell I'll be a pet. I'll not be your anything. Now get out of my house." She tried to use authority to maybe make him obey her. She didn't know who blackheart was but she seemed to think that she knew who that "woman" was that he spoke about.

She recoils as he appeared in front of her as she stared up with his finger under her chin. She thought about telling him what he could go screw but the fireball made her re-think that. She growls before answering quickly, "I'm Lexi Moon, now get your filthy hands off me." She squirmed as he lifted her off the floor again as she snapped, "I'm not a worthless mortal." She kicked him in the groin or tried to just to prove her point.

Wolf looks down as her kick hits his armor. He growl and trows her agianst the wall. "Actually this is my house. I built it long ago when i was...." He chuckles. "Mortal." He snaps his finger and invisible hands would grab her hands and legs pinning her to the wall. "Black magic tends yo have an advers affect on mortals who want power." His grin faids and is replaced by anger. "You are now my servent and shall do as i command." His wicked grin returns. "Or would you like option two." He snaps his finger and a portal apears under her.

From the portal three large tenticles slither up to her. Wraping along her thigh and neck. "That is my pet a nether squid. And it reproduces by filling a female host with its sperm and eggs." As he speaks the monsters tenticles pull aside her thong and slip into her pussy. Wolf continues. "It will place the eggs in any opening it can find." One tenticle shoves into her asshole, while the other slips into her mouth. "When it is done the eggs will hatch and eat the "host" from the inside out." He stand and watches the monster have its way with her.

Lexi was thrown and slams into the wall. She was stunned by the impact as she collapsed at the foot of the wall. It hurt like hell and knocked the wind from her body. She fought to breath as she gasps for air. He seemed to be dangerous as much as he was powerful. She was very afraid of what she had gotten herself into. "Its my house now though." She told him but a little softer this time as she finally regained her breath. She sat up on her rear as she glares back at him before speaking again, "Is that what demons do? It doesn't appear so big to me for a demon to toss around a human. That don't sound too big to me." She was taunting him and it likely would get her into trouble but she was furious with him.

Then, her wrists were bound to the wall as chains latched onto them. She shrieked and cried out as he taunted her back. She then screamed as he said that he could use option two. She growled back at him as she snapped, "You like to throw women around? Shows what a big man you are huh?" She then felt the tentacles beneath her and cried out as she struggled to free herself.

Wolf snaps his finger again and the monster stop and retreats abit. "This is my home, and unless you would rather be my pets bitch." He pauses and looks into her eyes. "You will become my servent, and follow my orders." He floats up to her. "I do not like to toture my servents, it disgusts me to do so but i will torture a human till they bend to my wim!"

He floats down to the ground. "If you become my servent you will be treated much better i assure you of that my dear. All you need to do is pleage your soul to me." He grins. "I can show you so much my dear, i can give you things that you can only imagine. All i need is your soul."

Back
Top Bottom