Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nation States Anyone?

Rivine

Supernova
So I am just curious... does anyone else here have a country on Nation States?

I myself have been a member on there for awhile and have had a rather fun time. My nation Cumbrias is a constitutional monarchy. Sadly I haven't really gotten much done with my factbook yet, but I plan on working on it more! I have plenty of ideas in my mind, just need to get them down.

So, what about the rest of you? Maybe tell us a bit about your country?

Oh! And most importantly... who wants to do some NS inspire RP here? I know I'd love too!

That still exists? Damn, I was playing around with that a decade ago. Looks like they've developed it a touch more.

It is still around! It's basically become an outlet for my GM/DM side. Really easy way to get some stats and details for a fictional country sometimes if you want to be lazy. lol

Tried it, but its just not my cup of tea. I'd rather play Rome Total War and Medieval II Total War or almost every game by Paradox.

Rome and Medieval Total War are both certainly fun, but I do think that it is comparing apples to oranges a bit.

Agreed hence why Nation States isn't my cup of tea.

Rivine said:
So I am just curious... does anyone else here have a country on Nation States?

I myself have been a member on there for awhile and have had a rather fun time. My nationCumbrias is a constitutional monarchy. Sadly I haven't really gotten much done with my factbook yet, but I plan on working on it more! I have plenty of ideas in my mind, just need to get them down.

So, what about the rest of you? Maybe tell us a bit about your country?

Oh! And most importantly... who wants to do some NS inspire RP here? I know I'd love too!

I have a Nationstates account called BamBurg its a mixed between Nazi Germany and American government your allowed to freely do anything you want but if you violate any laws you are sentenced to life in prison. Thos who practice Islam are put to death and anyone interfering in government are killed and any and all sex crimes including Pedo crimes are met with the most severe punishment public castration - mutilation and finally burning at the stake.

Well that is certainly extreme from my viewpoint. You're welcome to your views and I can disagree with them, emphatically so.

Back
Top Bottom