Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He's Just Not Enough (m/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondie

Super-Earth
Hello hello!

So recently I got this idea for a roleplay. My character has a boyfriend whom they’ve been with for a couple years. At the beginning everything was amazing. After a year and a half, the boyfriend starts failing physically though. Emotionally he still lavishes my character with attention but when it comes to sex, he seems to make everything about him and begins to neglect my character’s physical needs. My character still loves the boyfriend and has tried communicating with that that they aren’t happy with the sex, but the boyfriend has fought it each and every time. So after some time, my character gave up trying to talk to them about it. They are still physically together, but my character hasn’t been satisfied with the sex.

This is where your character will come in. At a Christmas party, my character gets a little drunk and tries to seduces the boyfriend. The boyfriend just brushes off my character, so she goes to the bathroom to take care of herself. YOUR character is a co-worker, or the boss if you’d like. They’ve found my character attractive for some time but because of the boyfriend they backed off. Your character sees my character fail to seduce the boyfriend and decides to help her out. So you follow them to the bathroom and pleasure them via eating them out or blowing them. This first time is about giving pleasure to my character not receiving it.

A few weeks pass by and my character ends up coming back to your character wanting more physical attention.

I’m looking for something dramatic. It doesn’t have to be super emotional if you don’t want it to be. I am looking for something more than just physical though.I want them to care about one another but the extent is up to you.

Rules:

1) I would like a paragraph of at least 5 or 6 sentences. More is great but if you give me a 1 liner, i’m going to ask you to repost.

2) No vore, gore, bleeding, fisting(of any kind), milking, body modification, mutilation, necrophilia, scat or piss play.

3) Real life comes first. I’m in college currently and I’m in my last semester so I can get pretty busy. I do have times set aside for roleplaying, but they aren’t set in stone. So if you are looking for someone who posts every day, I’m not a good partner for you.

4) PMs only. I lose threads and forget about them so I am not doing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom