Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodbound (w/WillowVX)

As she circled him, James turned on his heel to face her. It was easy enough; the way she was moving around him meant that he could make smaller movements than her and still keep up. "So many questions... I guess I'll just answer them in order. I have lied to you, but not about everything. In fact I've been more honest with you each passing day. And I do care about you. You're very important to me, and I intend to make you very happy. I'm afraid I will have to make you very miserable first, but in the long run I know you'll appreciate it. What I did to Fred... that served many purposes. It hurt you, it clouded your judgment, it showed you that you can't save anyone, it let me get closer to you, and it amused me greatly. Though not as greatly as I had hoped. Fred was a boring little girl, in the end." He tossed his head back, his hair flipping over his shoulder as he continued to pivot and keep his gaze on Belle.

"And finally, Belle, what would I gain from killing you? It would be such a waste of all your... gifts..." His eyes roamed her body as he said it, lest there was any doubt what he was talking about. "And it wouldn't solve the slayer problem. You die, another rises, and I still have all the same problems. They could even be worse; the next slayer might not be so easy to fool. Or so easy on the eyes. No, Belle, I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to destroy the slayer." He grinned. "And you're going to help."

Belle and James continued their slight dance as he answered her questions. She didn't respond - she only shook her head in protest. He didn't care. He didn't care about making her happy. Belle was suddenly afraid of what he had planned. He had said he would make her very miserable. There was a sick feeling inside of her that said she wasn't getting out of this one. She had to kill him. She had to. She didn't have a choice. She would mourn later. But right now - she needed to save herself, and quite possibly, the human race. If James destroyed the line of slayers... it would be a bloodbath. Who knows what terrible things would happen. How many innocent people would die. Belle couldn't let that happen. Although she had no clue how he even planned on achieving something like that. She wanted to ask him and she would have - if it weren't for the fact that Fred was dominating her thoughts. Out of his whole speech, that was what she fixated on the most. She took a dangerous step forward.

"How could you?" Belle spat angrily. "You were my friend. I trusted you." She took another step around him, getting closer. "She was too boring for you? She was an innocent little girl!" Belle lunged for him. Sending a kick to his temple. "She didn't deserve what you did to her!" She punched him hard in the jaw and then jumped back to distance herself again. "I don't know what you have planned. But I will never help you." She got herself a good distance and glared at him, waiting for him to attack so she could counter. She had a feeling that he was a deadly fighter. She wanted to observe him before she went in completely blind and hot headed. "And I will never be yours." She said to him defiantly as she readied herself.

The kick was unexpected; James had hoped she would lunge with the stake. He was ready for that, but the leg caught him off guard. It was also stunning enough that he took the punch to the jaw, but he had enough focus to begin his plan. Even though he stood a pretty good chance in a purely physical encounter, the odds weren't in his favor, or at least, not far enough in his favor. But he had been preparing for days to engage her in a mental battle as well. In the moment she hit him, in the brief moment that Belle's skin was touching his, he made an image flash through her mind--her hand resting tenderly on his cheek, his eyes meeting hers with a lusty gaze.

It was only a moment; as soon as she had followed through on the blow, she backed away. She was cautious, and rightly so. James could not afford to be reckless either. Rather than lunging as she might have hoped, he stepped towards her slowly, smiling. "You are already mine, Belle." His arm shot out, driving a relaxed hand towards her throat; it would be a light blow if it hit, with no weight behind it, but it had enough speed to leave her gasping for air and it didn't leave him particularly open to a counter. More important than any damage he might do was the chance to touch her again, to send another tantalizing image through her mind.

When Belle distanced herself far enough back, she stumbled slightly. She pictured James. The gentle, loving James she had known before. How soft his skin felt and how intense his eyes were. She closed her eyes and shook her head hard. No. No she wouldn't make it that easy for him.

"You're going to have to do better than that." She challenged him. Her heart still fluttering from the image. So he did use telepathy. Belle felt like a fool. All of the signs were there. She just couldn't see them. Or maybe she did - and she just didn't want to.

The way that James stepped carefully towards her made ice run up her spine. His smile made her pulse race and it caused warmth to spread through her chest. No... She thought. No. Don't get distracted. That's the smile of a killer. He shouldn't make you feel this way. She took a deep breath and tried to concentrate. She didn't even notice the slight movement as he turned his body and shot his arm out at her throat. Usually, when they went to strike, the smallest of movement would give them away. But James was so calm. So deathly still. She couldn't anticipate his movements. The moment his hand connected with her throat, she pictured him again. Her fingers were tangled in his hair and he was kissing her passionately. Belle stumbled back, her hands shot to her throat. It wasn't a brutal blow, but it momentarily blocked her windpipe. Unable to breathe and caught up in the image, Belle faltered.

It didn't take long for her mind to clear and her breath to return. As soon as she stumbled back for breath, she threw her body to the side, summer salting away from where he could reach her while she was temporarily wounded. She realized what he was doing now. Every time their skin touched, he would make her see him. It wanted to break her down. Make her weak. Use her love for him against her. She wasn't going to let him.

"I'm sure you believe that." Belle responded as she straightened herself. "Then again, I'm sure your used to that phrase, aren't you? 'This is mine.' 'That's mine.' 'She's mine.'" Belle taunted, her body seeming lax. She quickly flipped forward, sending a powerful kick to his chest. Belle knew that was the moment she should drive in the stake. But she hesitated. She wasn't finished with him yet. "You are a spoiled little brat, James. Well, here's a wake up call." Belle spit sarcastically. Belle grabbed him by the shoulders and head butted him hard enough to slightly daze her. She blinked away the images that it caused and the way it took her breath away. "The world is not yours for the taking. The universe does not revolve around the powerful, rich little vampire with a god complex." She shouted at him angrily. She brought the stake up in the air and was prepared to plunge it into his chest. But she stopped. The stake hung in midair a few seconds longer than she'd meant to. She looked into his eyes and swallowed hard.

James relaxed his body under Belle's onslaught, yielding to her blows rather than resisting them. He was tossed around like a ragdoll, and it might even have made her feel she was doing well, but he was sustaining far less injury than if he were to plant his feet and stand his ground. When she slammed her head against his, he suspected she suffered more from the impact than he did. Still, it was disorienting enough that he didn't manage to flash another image through her head. Too bad; it would have been a good one. With their faces so close together already... she wouldn't have been sure if the kiss was real or not.

But it didn't matter; he was winning. Or rather, he had won, the instant she hesitated. Just as she was finally about to bring the stake down on him, she paused before attacking. It was only a moment, but it was enough for him to reach out, grabbing her by the wrist. His grip was unyielding, but not painful unless she were to squirm against it. Which she no doubt would, but the pain would be her own fault. And while he had her, he pushed their mental bond to the limit, flooding her mind with memories of his smile and laugh, of the passionate dream, and freshly crafted images of lust. Exerting that much influence was exhausting, and he could only maintain it for a few seconds, but it didn't matter. She wasn't going anywhere, not with her hand in his vicegrip.

"God complex? Don't insult me, Belle. I prefer to think of myself as the devil. Now..." Slowly, he twisted her wrist. "Drop it."

Belle didn't know why she hesitated. She was fully prepared to kill him. All of the things he'd told her. What he did to Fred. What he planned to do to her. She had every reason in the world to bring the stake down into his heart and turn him to a powerless pile of ash. Belle even wondered if there was a heart there to destroy in the first place. But as she held it up and looked into his eyes, she couldn't do it. God forgive her. She just couldn't do it.

When James grabbed her wrist, she barely saw the movement. He was faster than any vampire she had ever seen. He held onto her wrist tightly. Belle cried out and tried to rip it away, which only caused his bone crushing grip to send searing signals of pain up her arm and to her shoulder. The right half of her body went limp as she struggled pointlessly against him. He only had her by the wrist. She'd gotten out of much more dangerous positions. But his strength was unimaginable. Images and sensations exploded into her mind. She gasped at the sudden intrusion. She pictured every moment they'd had together - including her dream. Her body became weak as she relived every painstakingly wonderful moment. Her body turned and her back was pressed against his chest. She shook her head, tears flying from her cheeks. She heard James' icy voice in her ear and felt his breath wash over her neck. He'd called himself the devil. Belle was beginning to think that he was right. James slowly twisted Belle's wrist, eliciting a cry of pain from the slayer. She tried to hold on as long as she could. She tried to fight back with her other arm, she tried to kick - his death grip on her wrist was too painful and it sent all of her nerves screaming. If she moved again, she was sure the bone would completely snap. Slowly and painfully, her fingers uncurled from the stake. It clattered to the ground and Belle's hand was now empty. Her chest rose up and down quickly and she froze in fear. James had her. She had lost. That couldn't be. She wasn't prepared for his strength. For his speed. She underestimated how much he'd meant to her.

"I hate you..." Belle cried. Her back was still pressed against his chest as he held her in place.

"If that were the truth, Belle," James whispered into her ear, "you would have gone through with it. No, I think the one you hate is yourself... your own weakness. But it's alright. It's alright to be weak." His other arm snaked around her waist and he pulled her tightly against him. "It's alright to know your limits." He loosened his grip on her wrist and slowly slid his fingers down her arm, then across her chest. He slipped his hand under the neckline of her shirt and settled it on her breast, gently squeezing the heaving mound. "Once you've truly found your place, you can be happy," he said before kissing her on the cheek. Then, with a sudden movement, he tangled his fingers in the cloth of her bra and ripped it off her, out from under her shirt, tearing one of the tank-top's straps in the process. Some of the other vampires inched closer, trying to get a look; others turned away, thinking of what had happened to the one who had tried to bite Belle.

Belle tried desperately to pull away from James. He wrapped his arm around her waist and held her tightly against him. His lips tingled her ear as he taunted her. She shook her head, refusing to let him get to her. She didn't know what to expect when his fingers traced up her arm and towards her chest. She continued to thrash but he held her tightly. His hand traced lightly down to her breast, feeling it's entirety in his hand. She closed her eyes and grit her teeth. Of all the times she'd wanted this to happen, she never imagined it would happen like this. It was hard for Belle to believe that only an hour ago, she would have done anything for him. Belle felt James kiss her cheek lightly. She screamed as his hand suddenly came down and ripped her bra from her chest, snapping one of her tanktop straps in the process.

"No!" Belle screamed in anger. "You're wrong." She continued to thrash around. "You're wrong. I'm not weak. I have a heart. I have something to fight for. You're the one who's weak." She insulted him. "Weak and alone." She brought her head back hard and head butted him in the face. She threw herself forward, trying to escape his deadly grip.

As Belle tried to pull away, James discarded her bra and wrapped his arm around her chest once more, pulling her thrashing body back to him. He leaned his head in, resting his chin on her shoulder. This far forward, it would be difficult for her to headbutt him again. "If you insist on squirming, I may have to do something to calm you down." He pressed his face under her chin, against her neck. "What do you think? Shall we try bloodletting? It's a bit old fashioned I know, but I find it really helps people relax." His hand settled once again on her now bare breast and he began to massage it.

"Of course, this sort of thing seems to undermine your claims of strength, don't you think? I mean, if I am so weak, then why are you helpless to escape me? Oh, right, because I am alone. And you're not? In case you forgot, I'm the only friend you have left... I didn't even kill most of them. You just weren't strong enough to protect them. Or, were you talking about your foster family? They're easily removed from the picture as well." He caught her nipple in the cleft of his fingers and gently squeezed it.

Inside, Belle knew that wouldn't be enough to let her get away. She didn't think anything would get her away from James. He worked this hard to get her - he wasn't just going to let her go easily. He wrapped his arm around her chest hard and held her in place. He rested his chin on her shoulder and nuzzled his lips on her throat, underneath her chin. She could feel his breath, his lips, teasing - it was painfully gentle. Belle's body froze. If James wanted to, he could sink his fangs into her right now and it would all be over. She has never been so powerless, so helpless in all of her life. She never thought that she would be beaten. Especially like this. Belle's body was stiffened and she was afraid to move. Afraid he would decide she was more trouble than she was worth and kill her right there.

"Please." Belle whispered pathetically. "Please, no. Don't. Don't bite me." Gooseflesh rose on her body from his breath washing over her delicate throat.

Belle's tanktop was hanging down, one of her breasts were completely exposed. She looked around at the vampires in the room, some were staring at her with hungry eyes. It made a shudder ripple through her body. The one thing that she was grateful for - was that James wanted her for himself. He wouldn't let the others hurt her. As small of a courtesy as that was, it eased Belle's mind. James' soft hand caressed Belle's right breast again. She kept still. Not fighting back this time. Her one fear. To be bitten. Her fear immobilized her. The feeling of helplessness was made all the more painful by his evil, condescending words. He knew where to drive the sword. He knew where to hit that would hurt her just right. He was the only friend Belle had left. The reason Belle hated him so much for that - was because he was right. She had nothing. She had no one. Only James. And now, she'd realized it was a lie. And she was alone.

"Please don't hurt them." Belle pleaded as James rolled her nipple in his fingers. "Please don't hurt my foster parents." That was all she could say. He was right. She had been weak. She hesitated. She was helpless against him. She was alone. All of the friends she's ever had were killed.

"You're right." She whispered, defeated. Tears rolled down her face. "Does that make you happy? I'm alone. I'm always alone. I'm not fit to protect anyone. I'm helpless against you." She admitted in a quiet voice. "You win. Does that make you happy? To hear that? To break me down?" Belle's head fell back onto his shoulder and her throat was exposed to James. "There. Take it." She challenged him. "You've earned it, right? By being the oldest, the strongest, and the smartest vampire on the planet. You've earned it by fooling a girl into falling in love with you. So take your prize. You're obviously an all powerful, terrifying vampire." Belle whispered with scorn in her voice. "You aren't fooling anyone, James."

James chuckled against her neck. It was a low, cold sound. "Giving up as an act of defiance? You really are wonderful, Belle." He scraped his fangs across the flesh of her throat, but did not draw blood. "How could I possibly kill you? How could I give you up when I so enjoy your company? Of course, there is so much more to enjoy than just your sharp tongue..." Even through the layers of clothes separating them, Belle could no doubt feel James' hard, eager swelling against her backside. With one arm secured across her chest, and Belle's reduced struggle, he was comfortable loosening his hold on her waist to begin unbuttoning her jeans. Soon her pants were sliding down her hips. "You are, as you said, my prize. I will not, cannot take you. How can I take what is being given? Since you are giving yourself to me, Belle. And Belle..." His fingers ran up and down her panties, stroking her pussy through the cloth. "You will enjoy it."

Belle trembled when she felt James' fangs against her neck. It hurt her to hear him say that she was wonderful. That he didn't want to kill her. That he enjoyed her. It made her angry. Why didn't he just kill her? Why should he care? It made her mind so much more confused than it already was. Belle refused to believe that any part of James actually cared for her. It was all a trick. Another lie.

"Why are you doing this?" Belle asked him foolishly. She didn't want to ask such cliche questions. But she really didn't understand. She felt his fingers unbutton her pants and she could feel them slide down her long, slender legs. Revealing a pair of simple black cotton panties. Her head was still resting back on his shoulder and she tried as hard as she could to stop crying. She didn't want to show him weakness. Even if he was winning, she wouldn't be his victim. She wouldn't let herself. "I will never give myself to you." Belle said through tears and clenched teeth. "I will never enjoy it. I don't want anything to do with you. You disgust me." She spit defiantly at him. She felt his fangs at her neck. His hardening cock pressed against her ass. His fingers began softly caressing her wet slit through her panties. Belle tried to catch her breath. She tried to pretend that she hadn't pictured this moment with James a hundred times. She felt humiliated as the horde of vampires watched.

"This isn't what you do to the people that you care about." She scolded him as he continued to rub her soft, hot pussy. She tried to deny how much she'd wanted this. "You don't know the first thing about caring for someone."

"Do you think it makes sense, Belle, for a teenage old girl to tell an immortal what he does and doesn't know? Don't you think, under the circumstances, you might want to defer to my experience? Especially as you seem ignorant of your own mind and body. So, lesson one..." James slipped one finger under her panties and along her opening, gathering up the growing moisture that was beginning to lubricate her warm lips. He removed the hand from her groin and held it up to her face, so she could see it, smell it. "This means, contrary to your denial, that you are enjoying this. And that you want more." He kissed her on the neck, then on the cheek. "Don't worry, you'll get everything you desire and more." He slipped his hand back under her panties and continued to massage her sensitive opening.

James was patronizing Belle. He was talking to her as if she were a child. He was so arrogant, she thought. It only increased her anger. That was good. The more angry she became, the more the fear slipped away. She looked up at the ceiling and clenched her jaw as she felt James' finger crawl underneath the fabric of her panties and run inside the folds of her wet, wanting slit. He held his finger up to her face. She knew it was her own juices covering his finger but she refused to look.

"That is a sick way to rationalize it." Belle said to him. "I don't care how immortal you are." Her breathing came quicker as he began to kiss her face and her neck. The way she felt his hand caress her soft, warm sex cause her to bite her lip to keep from making the noises she knew were trying to escape. James was right. And she hated him for it. She'd wanted James for a while now. She thought of what it would be like for him to touch her like this. For him to kiss her. For him to hold her tightly to him. It was hard for Belle to concentrate on her hatred when she was so close to him.

"This is the only way you could ever have me." Belle whispered, becoming breathless as his finger brushed over her sensitive clitoris. "You knew I would never come to you willingly. So, boast and brag all you want, James. But you haven't won anything." She said, trying to convince herself more so than James. Her knees began to buckle and her body was betraying her words. She wanted him desperately. She wanted to forget how evil he was. She wanted to forget that he was a monster. She just wanted him.

"It's not fair." She muttered. "I don't want you. It's a trick. You got inside my head." She lied. A small moan escaped and she tried to stifle it. "I don't want you." She repeated.

"Talk all you want, Belle, but your body is telling a different story." As he ran his hand up and down her pussy, James gradually parted her labia and slowly, ever so slowly, worked his finger into her passage. "You're trembling, Belle, and you know it's not fear. Or anger." He snaked his head around to kiss her on the very edge of her mouth. "Just relax and enjoy. I won't say it will be over soon, because it won't. I'm going to give you hours." With a sudden movement, he pushed his finger deeper into her, to the first joint. "And hours." To the second joint. "Of pleasure." With a final movement he drove his finger knuckle-deep into her passage, at the same time pressing his thumb against her sensitive nub.

Belle's body relaxed against James as she felt his fingers spread her soft lips and rub his long finger into her opening. She wanted to refute him. She wanted to tell him he was wrong. But she couldn't. James had said she was trembling. She was. She was shaking. The way James touched her set her skin on fire. She moaned softly when he kissed her cheek, the side of her mouth. She shuddered when he shoved his finger deep inside of her. He could no doubt feel her hymen at the tip of his finger. His finger worked inside of her as his thumb rubbed teasingly over her wet clit. She tried so hard but she couldn't fight it. She turned her body, still encircled by his arms. She looked up into his intense, golden eyes. His finger still deep inside of her dripping hole. His arm now around her back, instead of her chest. She pressed her naked breasts up against him and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Tell them to go." She said to James, her lips still lingering against his.

James smiled gently at her request, but his words were cold. "You're in no position to tell me what to do, Belle. Besides, where would they go? The sun has not yet set. Besides, it's important that they see. Important that they see you beaten, important that they see you fallen. But if you're really so shy, perhaps we can work something out. I asked you earlier to surrender--not just in your mind, as you had already done, but to say the words. Say it now. Say it loud enough for all of them to hear. Then tell them why you are surrendering." With a flick of his thumb, he swiveled her clit in a small circle, at the same time wriggling the finger which was pressed up against her hymen. "Do that, and I'll tell them to turn their backs, avert their eyes. They'll still hear your moans and screams, but at least they won't see your face as you cum over and over again, your eyes blank from ecstasy."

Belle was fighting a war with herself. She didn't want to surrender to him. At the same time, she wanted him badly. The thought of being watched by his army of leeches made her sick. His smile was so comforting but the sound of his voice caused ice to shoot through her veins. It was easy to forget who he really was - until he spoke. And she remembered. Belle just wanted to pretend that he was who he pretended to be.

"You haven't beaten me." Belle breathed against James. Her head was on his chest and she felt his fingers working between her legs. "I haven't surrendered. Not completely." Her voice wavered as another moan slipped from her lips. "I assumed you were enough of a leader that you didn't need to impress an audience." Belle challenged him. "It's a big warehouse. Plenty of room for them to leave us to our privacy." She whispered. "It's surprising. All of this time you worked so hard to get me here. How badly you wanted me. I mean, you killed Aaron just for touching me." She traced her finger along James' chest, bringing her mouth close to his again. She hoped to god that this was going to work. "I can hardly believe that you'd be okay with a whole group of your lackeys witnessing the prize which should only be yours." Belle purred to James as she thrusted her hips slowly into his hand. James was good at manipulation. Let's see how well he was when he was the one being manipulated.

"I surrender only to you." She whispered in his ear. "But given the chance, I will dust them all in a heartbeat." She kissed his jaw and let her hand trail down his chest to his torso. She stopped only to rub a finger across the hard length bulging from his pants.

Although his manhood swelled at her touch, James rolled his eyes. "Don't try to play me, Belle, you're not very good at it. Maybe someday I will teach you how to manipulate, but not today. I have no delusions about their loyalty; these parasites serve me because it is in their best interest to do so. Not just because I punish those who disobey me, but because my leadership has spared so many of them your stake. Now that I've caught you, now that I have you at my mercy, they must see why I let you live. They must see that you are no longer a threat to them." He removed his hand from her back, tangled his fingers in her hair, and jerked her head backward so he could stare into her eyes. "I've given you a choice, whether they will hear your surrender in your own words, or whether they will see it in the convulsions of your body. Take your pick, Belle." He pressed his finger in a little deeper into her, stretching but not quite penetrating her hymen.

Belle winced in pain as James' fingers gripped her hair and pulled her head back roughly. His deep, golden eyes stared into hers. Once again, fear began to creep up Belle's spine. She was trying her best to understand. He wanted her to tell them she surrendered so they would understand why James let her live? What did that mean? If the vampires thought she was still a threat, they would kill her? Belle gasped again as James' other hand drove deeper inside of her. She jerked her body and tried to pull away but it was impossible. He held her in place with one hand tangled in her hair and the other deep inside her pussy. She didn't know how to get herself out of this. She had no choice but to give in. For now. Belle was very prideful, it took everything inside of her to push out the words.

"I surrender." Belle lied, hatred dripping from her words. James' face was close to hers and he stared intensely into her eyes. She was breathing heavily. "I can't run anymore. I give myself to you." Belle blinked hard and a tear ran down her cheek. "I'm through fighting it." She didn't mean it. At least - she didn't think she meant it. But the more she spoke, they more she almost believed herself. "I have nothing left. You're all that I have." Belle's body was still. She didn't try to avert her eyes to the vampires behind her. James never looked away from her eyes. She had to be as convincing as possible. And at this point, she didn't think that would be much of a problem. She felt the words as she said them. They hurt. Her pride was banging and screaming at her. Her face looked into his - sullen and defeated. She knew that he would take immense pleasure in that.

Belle took a deep breath. "I surrender - because I love you." She couldn't hold back the tears at that point. And she knew she wasn't acting anymore. She tried to shake her head as best as she could in his grasp. "I'm not a threat to anyone anymore." Belle felt broken inside. If it weren't for James' tight grip on her hair and his fingers feeling around inside of her - she wouldn't be able to feel much of anything at all.

Belle's face and voice were quite entertaining, as she attempted to twist her defiant expression into one of submission before, little by little, the act became truth. But as lovely as it was to watch, James' bond with her made it all the more exquisite. He could feel her breaking, and it was wonderful. He pulled her close to him, nuzzling his face into her hair and murmuring reassuring sounds into her ear. "Shhhhh shh shh sh. There now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" He looked up towards his gathered minions. "You heard her. Now, I want all of you to turn around, or close your eyes, or find somewhere to hide, or simply go away. Anyone who lays an eye on her will lose it." Quickly the vampires scrambled to turn around, or to find hiding places.

Once they had gone, James pulled Belle away from him again so he could look into her face, smiling at her warmly. "That's better, isn't it? Not just because they're gone, but it feels better to get it off your chest, doesn't it? Now, let's get something else off." He released her head and grabbed her already torn shirt, ripping it the rest of the way from her body. He pulled his finger out of her to grasp her panties and tear them off as well. What remained of her clothing was gathered around her ankles. James looked her up and down admiringly, possessively, before reaching out to her flesh. His hands once again settled on her breast and groin, kneading the one and stroking the other. He leaned in to press his lips to her neck, then left a trail of kisses up her throat and along her cheek before finally meeting her mouth.

Belle was shaking. She felt so exposed. She felt vulnerable. The only thing holding her in one piece right now was the very thing that was ripping her apart. She leaned in easily when James pulled her close. He snuggled his face lovingly into her hair and tried his best to soothe her. He hushed her gently and his words seemed so comforting. His breath washing over her ear made gooseflesh all over her body. The tears continued to fall and she rested, weak and broken, against James. At the very least - he was a man of his word. Belle didn't turn but she heard him dismiss his minions. Threatening to punish them if they disobeyed. He really did have a lot of power over all of them. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad thing. Belle knew that sometimes being the slayer meant making sacrifices. Maybe she could make a truce with him. Before she could speak to suggest a deal, he pushed her away slightly to smile gently at her. His painstakingly sweet voice spoke to her again.

Belle didn't try to fight him. He was barely holding onto her anymore. He pulled the rest of her tanktop down and ripped off her panties - which made her jump slightly. She looked down bashfully at herself and then back up at James. The way his eyes drank her in hungrily made her feel self conscious. She tried to cover her body with her arms but he reached for her again quickly. It took no time for his hands to reclaim their position on her firm breasts and wet pussy again. Belle stood up straight and stiff as he felt his way over the body that he'd considered to be his. He trailed his soft lips up her throat, causing a shiver to run up her bare back. He kissed his way up her jaw, her cheek, then his lips met hers passionately. Belle couldn't resist kissing him back. She squeezed her eyes shut tighter and hated herself for every second that she kissed him back. Not only did she kiss him - but she kissed him eagerly. Her arms moved slowly, wrapping around his shoulders. She held him tighter than she'd wanted to. She held him tight and kissed him hard. She willed for this to be a nightmare. She wanted her James back. She pulled away from the kiss to look at him boldly in the eyes.

"I cared about you." Belle admitted. "So much. Not just because of what ever telepathy you used against me. I genuinely cared for the parts of yourself that you showed to me." Her eyes flickered down to his mouth and then back up to his eyes. "Does that mean anything to you? Or was this all just a game?" Belle was already feeling vulnerable, there was no point in holding back now.

Again he shushed her gently. "Shhhh... shhhhh... of course it means something." It meant, by James' reckoning, that she was easily manipulated, but there was no need to drive that point in just now. "But now's not the time to be thinking about that, my Belle. Or anything. Now it's time to feel." Ever so slowly, he slid two fingers into her pussy. He wanted her nice and wet before he fully claimed her. In fact, it wasn't enough just to get her ready; he was determined to bring her to a climax before he even entered her. He arched his back downward and began to kiss her breasts as his thumb once again found her clit.

Despite herself, Belle let James' false comforts soothe her. It was mind blowing how gentle he could seem. It wasn't Belle's fault. He could have fooled anyone. She didn't know what else to do. She didn't have much of a choice. If she fought - he would get pleasure from causing her pain. If she cooperated - he would get pleasure from her surrender. There was no way that she could win against him. Not right now. Belle swallowed hard and tried to talk to herself. Okay. Right now he's winning. This time he's won. But this is just one of the battles. If he is't going to kill her, that means he's going to let her go. And she'll have her chance. Until then, she just had to endure whatever he planned with a grain of salt.

Belle was still holding into James' shoulders when he drove two fingers slowly into her wanting pussy. She was already so wet, it was easy to slide his digits in and out quickly. Her mind began to cloud and the only thing she could concentrate on was the pleasure. His thumb rubbing her secretive little nub vigorously. His mouth sucking, kissing, biting at her breasts and nipples.

The feeling was overwhelming. She had never been touched like this before. No matter how angry she was with James, she couldn't ignore the waves of sheer pleasure. Her chest was heaving, glistening with sweat from her pain and fear. Soft moans escaped her and she bit her lip hard to stop them from coming out. She had hardly noticed how hard she was holding onto him. If he were a human, her slayer strength would be hurting him greatly. James didn't even seem to notice. The wetness from her slit was becoming so great as his fingers worked fast, her juices dripping onto the warehouse floor.

"It feels..." Belle moaned. "So good." Her body was shaking as his hand worked expertly between her legs. The sensations of his mouth on her nipples sent shivers up her back.

James had barely begun to explore her body but he was already enraptured by it--by the feel of her breasts in his hands, her smooth skin made slicker and glossier with sweat. The way her dripping pussy eagerly welcomed his intruding fingers. He loved the way she moaned, the way she trembled. And with his face buried in her bosom, his sensitive nose could detect hormones, adrenaline... he could practically taste her fear, her shame, her pleasure, and it was wonderful.

His body was hardly any less eager than hers, and his pants were barely able to contain his massive, swollen member as he continued to kiss and suck her lovely breasts, as his fingers explored her insides, pressing tentatively against her hymen but taking care not to break that final barrier. "Mmmm..." His excitement was audible in the guttural moan that slipped from his throat. "I can tell..." He bit down gently on one of Belle's nipples as he pinched the other.

Back
Top Bottom