Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodbound (w/WillowVX)

"Of course I don't have to," James replied. "I choose to. I want to." He drove into the heart of town, to a neighborhood that had once been the domain of the wealthiest and most powerful people in Edenvale. But it had long since fallen out of favor and into disrepair. Buildings that had once been grand manors had been converted into low-rent apartment buildings; others were simply abandoned, although any number of squatters found uses for them. There was really only one house that even resembled its former glory, and even then James had taken care to let it show some outward signs of wear. Keeping it in perfect condition would have been too ostentatious, so he had allowed the paint to peel here and there. He'd had a garage built onto it, making sure it didn't quite match the architecture of the rest of the house. The sacrifices I make for discretion... and for sentimentality... I wonder which is worse...

With a click of a button, the garage door opened; the inside was lined with black foam, a cheap but fairly effective form of sound proofing. The neighbors were not the curious sort, but screaming could still draw too much attention to him. Once the car was stopped and the garage door closed, James turned to Fred again. "Welcome to my home! Do you like it?"

Fred was too afraid to speak. She feared that nothing she could say would change his mind. She didn't know where they were, this part of town wasn't familiar. She automatically knew what the black foam was for, she was usually a very smart girl. Usually. What would he do to her? She wondered. She felt helpless. She wanted to start screaming but the logical part of her mind knew that nobody would hear her.

"It's real nice..." Fred whispered. She looked at him sadly and shook her head. "I'm real nice too. I don't deserve this, James. Why do you wanna hurt me? Don't you feel anythin' at all?" She laid curled up on the seat, she had her back pressed against the car door, as far away from James as possible. She wondered how far the piece of wood had fallen. If her right wrist wasn't broken, she probably would have discretely reached down to feel around for it.

James sighed. "Of course I do, Winifred. I have feelings, just like anyone else. I feel happy when I get what I want. I feel frustrated when I don't. And most of the time, I feel boredom. Such boredom, Winifred, surrounded by simple, short-lived people with tiny, feeble minds. Not unlike yourself. Do I feel anything... I believe the question you were meaning to ask, was do I empathize at all? And the answer to that is no. I don't. Now..." He turned and crawled over the clutch to climb into Fred's seat, straddling her and looking straight into her face. "I said we were going to get to know each other, didn't I? I've already shown you some of the real James, now I want to meet the real Winifred. But there's something in the way." He grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled, the cloth tearing in his grasp like paper and exposing a generous swath of skin, down to her navel. He ran his fingertips gently up her belly, stopping just below her bosom.

Fred should have anticipated the answer to her question before he even said it. Of course he didn't empathize. His cold eyes and smirking face proved that. A sickening feeling overcame her body as James crawled into her seat and sat on top of her. He had her legs trapped beneath his and she only had one good wrist. She pushed and punched at his chest desperately as he effortlessly ripped her shirt off, tearing it into strips of fabric.

Fred cried. She screamed out as loud as she could. Just hoping, praying that by some miraculous chance somebody would hear her. She was left in her white bra. She felt so exposed, so violated. She knew James would kill her but she never thought he would do this. James' fingertips left cold traces up and down her stomach. She couldn't believe that less than an hour ago she felt smitten by him.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it." Fred closed her eyes and held her breath. Her body was tense and shuddered at every soft caress of his fingers. "Just get it over with." She realized that pleading wasn't going to do any good. He really didn't care. He wanted to do this. This was fun to him. "I hope Belle sends you straight to hell."

"Oh, Winifred, hope is probably something you should be avoiding right about now. It will only hurt you when it's crushed." James' fingertips began to travel up her chest, slipping under her bra and lifting the cloth out of the way to expose her nipple. He explored her breast, what their was of it, with his fingers and palm--stroking, kneading, gently squeezing. He reached up his other hand and tore off her bra entirely, before settling it on her other breast. At the same time, he leaned in towards her, nuzzling his face against her, pressing his lips against her cheek, then her chin, before making his way downward to kiss at her neck. After moistening her flesh, he gave her a soft bite, not even hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to hurt, and for her to feel the sharp fangs that were oh so eager to draw blood. The groping of his hands became rougher and more insistent.

"No...." Fred cried and shook her head. She kept hitting at him, trying to scratch him, anything she could do to try to fight. It seemed like nothing she did affected him at all. When he tore off her bra, she felt cold. She was exposed. No guy had ever seen her bare top before. Fred was a small girl, her breasts were much of the same. As James roughly massaged them and trailed soft kisses from her face to her jaw line. He tilted her head back and started kissing down her neck. Fred inhaled sharply when she felt his fangs scrape lightly against the flesh on her throat. Her body was rigid and she stopped fighting. She closed her eyes and grit her teeth and she stuck her arm with the broken wrist between the car door and the seat to desperately reach for the wood.

When he bit down, she screamed. His strength was painful as he ran his hands over her fragile body. She sighed in relief as she realized he didn't bite to break skin. She felt the wood on her fingertips as she forced her broken wrist down near the floor. She couldn't grab it, she felt it close but she just couldn't reach it. She tried to shift her body underneath him but she couldn't move much. She winced in pain and tried to force herself not to scream as she attempted to wiggle around to give her arm just enough room to reach down and grab it. He told her to avoid hope but she couldn't. Not yet. Hope was all she had.

"I will never give up hope." She whispered with disgust in her voice. Her words were tight and clipped. "Belle saved me once. She'll save me again." Even if she didn't believe it was true, maybe it would be enough to psych him out.

James' brow furrowed as he noticed her shifting unusually beneath him. He liked a bit of squirming, but this was really getting distracting. "Winifred..." He removed his arms from her breasts to take her shoulders. "What are you DOING?" He gave her a violent shake, pulling her forward and slamming her back against the car seat. "Am I not holding your attention, Winifred? I was going to take things slow, since it's your first time, but if you're getting distracted like this I may have to skip ahead." He reached down for the lever on the side of the seat that would let him recline it. That was when he realized what exactly it was she wanted to do with her arm. "Oh, right, I see. Silly me." He pulled the lever and pushed on her shoulder, leaning her back almost flat, and consequently pulling her injured arm out of the crevice.

James sat back up and reached down between the seats himself, easily retrieving the stake with his long, thin arm. "You wanted this, didn't you?" He leaned over her and ran the point of the wood gently up her body, leaving white lines along her stomach and navel. He pushed the stake gently against her nipple, then made his way up her neck to press its point against her lower lip.

Fred's fingers circled around the wood and she nearly had enough grip to pull it out. To her dismay, James was getting impatient with her. He started shouting at her and shaking her violently, making her lose her grip on the stake. Her head was already dizzy from hitting the dashboard and her vision swam as she was slammed hard against the seat. She tried to sit up and James shoved her back down. He set back the car seat so she was laying almost flat. When he brought his arm back up her face fell. She saw the wooden sake gripped in his hand. She shook her head and closed her eyes in defeat. That was her only chance. There was no way she could wrestle it out of his hand.

Her body quivered and she cried silently as James traced the point of the weapon up her body. She shut her eyes tighter when she felt it run along her nipple and up to her throat. She didn't wiggle anymore. She laid there motionless. Her eyes opened and she looked into James'.

"You..." She whispered, her voice was barely audible and drenched in fear. Her eyes scanned his attractive features. Anybody could have been fooled by him. He was the perfect predator. "Are a coward." She continued. James still had the point of the wood against her. "You are this strong, cunning, immortal being - and what do you do with your power? You pick on helpless little girls. You're weak. You aren't a vampire." She glared and spit at him. "You're just a bully."

James frowned and reached up to wipe her spit from his face. "Yes... yes I see. You're right. Of course you're right! After centuries of existence, the words of a child have shown me the error of my ways." He laughed, starting with a low chuckle that built up into almost a screech. Then in an instant his mocking expression turned to fury and he struck her cheek with the back of his hand. As vicious as it must have seemed to her, he was still restraining himself tremendously; he didn't want to kill her yet, after all. Still, his blow had managed to bloody her lip. He carefully cupped her chin in his hand, gently but firmly turning her to face him. He leaned forward to kiss her on the lips, at the same time sucking at the blood that poured from her mouth.

Nothing James had done so far was as horrifying as the manic, deranged look on his face. He threw his head back in shrill, insane laughter. When he lowered his head back to her, all amusement seemed to drain from his face in an instant. He had a look of rage and blind fury. He brought his hand down onto her face hard as he slapped her. It was a hard blow. The side of her face stung and then quickly became numb. She had bitten down on her lower lip and cut it open. She screamed frantically but she didn't get much sound out before James held her by the chin and darted for her lip. If a passerby would have seen, they would have assumed he was kissing her. But she could feel him sucking the blood from her busted lip. She was bleeding a lot. She was afraid to do anything else. She didn't want to be hit again. She didn't say anything else and she didn't fight. She laid there motionless as James took control of her life and her body. There was just nothing she could do. That last blow had knocked the hope right out of her.

James felt her relax, or at least, go limp. It was close enough for him, and when he was satisfied with sucking on her lip, he pulled away a bit. "Good, that's good... just relax. Relax and let go. Of your pride, your shame, your hope of rescue... let go of your self, of your mind, and allow yourself to simply be a body. Because your body might just enjoy this before the end." Not that he was going to put a lot of effort into that. Normally, he did everything in his power to give his victims pleasure, employing his centuries of experience to teach them ecstasy. Desire was very useful in controlling people, though for James it went hand in hand with fear--an approach of carrot and stick. But Winifred was going to die tonight; there was no need to think long term. He was simply going to enjoy her, and if she enjoyed herself along the way, well, that was fine.

He leaned in again to kiss her, parting her lips with his tongue and swirling it around a bit inside her mouth. He laid his left hand on her breast again, giving it a light squeeze before beginning to massage it, catching her nipple in the cleft between two of his fingers. He tossed the stake aside and with his right hand reached downward, running it along her belly and under her pants. He gently stroked the front of her undergarments.

Fred stopped crying. She didn't think she had anymore tears left inside of her. She stared blankly at the ceiling of the car as she listened to James' words, trying to falsely soothe her. She had let go. She was far away. She put in her mind in a place that he couldn't touch it. She tried to put herself as far away as possible, so she wouldn't have to deal with the truth of what was happening to her.

When James leaned in a second time, he started kissing her. She kissed back, but barely. She cooperated with what he said. If he was going to kill her anyways, there was no point in making it worse for herself. His hands were feeling her breasts again, squeezing and rolling the nipple in his fingers. Her back arched a bit, involuntarily. His other hand rubbed her stomach and made its way down between her legs. She could feel the sensations of what he was doing but it didn't feel real to her. It was like a bad dream. A nightmare.

Fred was breathing heavily as James reached his hand under the fabric of her shorts and ran his finger along the warmth between her legs. The only thing separating him from her was a thin cotton material.

"If I do what you say... if I stop fighting you and give you what you want... will you let me live?" Fred asked when James finally pulled away from kissing her briefly. She didn't have any enthusiasm in her voice. It sounded distant, emotionless. Hopeless.

He tilted his head to one side. Should I spare her? I would love to see Belle's face when she finds her little friend in pieces... not that I'll actually get to see it. Maybe her disappearance will achieve the same result? No, it would have to be different, but different how? I almost want to see now... and besides, killing her would be a waste, wouldn't it? Waste of good blood, of a good body... well, is it a good body? Let's find out.

"Alright, Winifred, I was going to kill you, but I'll give you a chance. I've already told you my thoughts on boredom. So... entertain me. Prove to me that you're too interesting to kill, that this scrawny body of yours is too much fun to break. If you can amuse me, I might just keep you around as my little jester." With one finger, he began to stroke her crotch through her panties, gradually working the cloth into her slit.

Entertain him? She had no idea how to do that. She may have said that she would do as he said, but she never even kissed a boy before. His finger rubbed her slit through her panties, working up her body's natural lubrication and making it wet. Keep her around? Oh no. What was worse? She thought. Death or being his prisoner? She wasn't sure. She wished he would just let her go.

"If I try to.... amuse you... Will you let me go home?" Fred asked. A small spark of hope lit up in her voice. She might have a chance after all. She thought he would kill her indefinitely. Even if he took her alive, Belle would find her then. That's exactly what he wants, a voice inside of her said. Belle saved her once and now she has to be brave enough to save Belle in return. She had to try. Even though she wanted to try, the feeling of his finger pressing deeper into her folds made her want to throw up. She didn't know if she could do this. She lay there still and hoped that she could find the courage to save Belle. And herself.

"Oh my little Fred. No no no," He pinched her nipple as he pressed the cloth into her with two fingers, slightly spreading her labia as he did. He was satisfied to feel a hint of moisture there. "After all you've seen, after what I've done to you... after what I intend to do to you... do you think I could trust you to go home? You're going to stay with me until I am absolutely certain you won't talk. Maybe that means your will is completely bent to mine, and I'll set you up with a nice little apartment downtown. Or maybe it means I've ripped the tongue from this pretty little mouth." He kissed her again, quite gently, before pulling away. "It's all up to you." He angled his head down to kiss her throat again.

The tears came back. She wasn't dried up after all. The hope crashed down around her. He was right. Hope was something she should have avoided. It crushed her with the full weight of the situation. He worked another finger between her legs and the sensations were starting to spread throughout her body. She tried not to concentrate on it. The way he kissed her after what he'd said proved to her that he really was pure evil. James kissed her so softly, gently. When he put his mouth back to her throat her breathing sped up. Her tiny chest heaving up and down.

"No..." She said as she cried. She didn't want to die. She didn't want to be his mindless slave either. She didn't know how to beat him. She wished Belle was here. "I won't tell anyone anything. I will keep your secret. Please, God, I will keep your secret. Don't do this to me." Fred didn't think she could handle being his slave. She was too fragile. She would never last.

"Freeee~eed," James said quietly, almost musically, his warm breath pouring over her neck. "That discussion is closed. You're starting to bore me, Fred. Are you sure that's what you want?" He pushed his fingers a little deeper into her, up to the first joint. At the same time, he bit down on her throat. It was sharp and sudden, and most likely hurt, but he didn't apply any pressure after her skin broke. Instead he sucked gently at the bleeding wound. It was a fairly shallow bite, and he had avoided the major veins, but it was still her throat and there was a delicious amount of blood.

As he drank he continued to tease her, swiveling his fingers as if to wipe up the dampness of her passage with her undergarments. Soaked through and overly stretched, the cloth would not last much longer.

The way he breathed her name against her neck caused goosebumps all over her body. Fred grasped and clutched his shirt in her good hand as she felt his finger push the cloth inside of her virgin hole. She didn't know it was coming. He struck like a cobra, quick and with precision. His fangs bit into the soft part of her throat and his free arm wrapped around her body, pulling her closer to him. The pain was unbearable. The rip and tear of her flesh as the fangs pierced their way in. Her eyes went wide as he continued to drink the blood that poured from the bite. There are no words to describe the feeling. Suddenly, she felt like prey. She didn't even feel human anymore. She felt like a zebra caught by the lion. He was feeding from her. She was nothing but food to him. That was an incredibly terrifying thought.

She wanted to try to speak but with James still at her throat, she couldn't find her voice. She felt his fingers teasing her through her panties, until they finally gave way. When they finally did, she could feel his bare finger exploring the entrance of her pussy. She couldn't move. She laid there, staring wide at the ceiling, still clutching his shirt.

It wasn't terribly long before her bleeding slowed to a crawl; by that point he'd consumed nearly half a pint of blood. It was nowhere near enough to cause her any real harm, but she was sure to be feeling it. He pulled away from her although he could only get so far with her firm hold on his shirt, and licked his smiling lips. "Now, why are you clutching at my shirt, Winifred? If you want it off, all you had to do was ask." He removed his hands from her, smearing the dampness from her pussy against her cheek before he began to unbutton his shirt. He didn't remove it, not completely, but it hung open wide enough to show his athletic physique--he was slender and not very bulky, but his muscles were highly defined. Then he reached down and pulled Fred's shorts and undergarments down, exposing her nether regions to the open air. Finally, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her bare body against his and kissing her on the lips again. His mouth tasted faintly of her blood--salty with a metallic tang.

When James was satisfied, he pulled his mouth away from her throat. She was barely paying attention at this point. The only thing she was aware of was the fact that she was still alive. She felt faint. She was dizzy. Her limbs were heavy and she knew she was feeling weak from losing the small bit of blood. He had blood stained on his lips as he smiled and licked it off. His condescending voice was something that she could never get used to. It was hard to believe that she ever thought he was genuine. She cringed when he wiped her own juices on her face.

Fred couldn't help but stare as James unbuttoned his shirt. He didn't slide it off of his shoulders but it exposed his perfect, pale chest and torso. He was lean and muscular. She wanted to touch him. She shook the thought away. No matter how beautiful he was, she reminded herself, he was a demon. A monster. Just to confirm these thoughts, he slid off her shorts and her panties. She was completely naked now. She didn't care anymore. Fighting didn't change anything. Pleading didn't change anything. She could do nothing besides hope James would show her mercy.

James wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his chest. She couldn't help but inhale him. He smelled so good... She mentally shook her head. This is what he wants. He wants her to give in to his seduction. Well, she wouldn't do it. If she was going to die, she would die with her dignity. He dipped his head down and kissed her again, she tasted her own blood on his tongue. She shuddered and tried to push him away.

Although she couldn't see it, James smirked at her feeble attempts to push him away. Then he dropped her on the seat. "So, you've made your choice then? Rather than enjoying yourself, you're going to fight me. If that is your decision, then..." He began to unbutton his pants. Of course, of the options he had offered her, she probably thought she was choosing death by defying him. She couldn't have been further from the truth; the harder she resisted, the more fun she would be to break. That was why he was so looking forward to Belle... but Fred could help him pass the time until he was ready for the hunter.

As he pulled down his pants and undergarments, his manhood rose a little as if to greet her. It was starting to grow firm, but nowhere near as long or as hard as it could be. Even so, its length was quite in keeping with his unusual height. He placed his hands on Fred's knees and slowly, but irresistibly parted her legs. He laid the length of his shaft across her opening, then bent down over her again to kiss her face and neck while his hands sought out her breasts. His slight movements shifted his penis against her.

Fred didn't know what to say. What could she say? Even if she wanted to enjoy it, which a part of her did, she could never enjoy anything he did to her. She was frightened, repulsed, and tired. She just wanted it to be over.

Her eyes tried not to look down as he was moving around. She knew what James was doing. Her heartbeat was pounding in her ears. She wasn't ready for this. She felt herself begin to panic again. They were both naked now, skin on skin. She tried to keep her knees together but James drew them apart effortlessly. He began trailing kisses on her body once more. She was jumpy when he began kissing her neck. She didn't want him to bite her again. That was the worst feeling of her life. She knew it would come again eventually, though.

When she felt his cock pressing against her entrance, she started to cry.

"James.. Please.." She knew begging did no good but she couldn't help herself. "I'm scared. I don't want to do this."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Belle woke up from her nap. If you could call it a nap. She kept waking up every twenty minutes or so. It was impossible for her to get anything that resembled good sleep. She looked over at her alarm clock and it was 7:00pm. It would be dark in an hour. There were so many things running through her head. She thought of Fred, how she kind of blew her off earlier. She hadn't meant to. She would have stayed and talked with her but she was just so distracted. She would make it up to her tomorrow. Her mind raced, picturing Missy and the vampire that got away with her last night. And lastly, James. She didn't know why she was thinking of him, it was silly, really. She felt bad for running out on him at lunch today. He was trying to get to know her. He cared about her. Belle wasn't good with people caring, she wasn't used to it. Although she promised herself she'd keep her distance, she felt that she couldn't help her thoughts from wandering back to him. It seemed like she was already starting to form feelings for him. She smiled when she pictured his lazy smile and the way his dimples pressed into his face. He had hair that fell perfectly into his eyes, no matter how messy it was. He had tried to be her friend on several occasions. He chose her for a partner, he defended her at school, he brought her food. He deserved a little more respect. She would make it up to him tomorrow, too.

She got out of bed slowly and yawned. She had to start getting ready for tonight.

"Oh Winifred. You were doing so well, but now you're starting to bore me again. I might just have to kill you after all..." James looked up, then, but not at anything in particular. He could feel Belle's presence starting to stir. She was awake, she was no doubt preparing for the hunt. She seemed less focused than he had expected her to be, and as egotistical as it might have been, he chose to believe this was a result of his own influence.

Even though he wasn't paying as much attention to Fred, thinking of Belle and his sway over her excited him in a most tangible way, which Fred would no doubt be fully aware of with her body pressed so close to his. "We're running out of time, Fred, it's time to decide. Will you fight or submit?" He began to rock his hips more vigorously, his member swelling as it slid back and forth across her opening.

Fred didn't know what to do. She didn't want to die but she couldn't submit to him. She didn't know how. She was young and weak, consumed by fear. She laid there immobilized underneath James and cried. What did he mean they were running out of time? Time for what? She looked at him with pleading eyes and shook her head.

"I won't tell anyone anything. You can trust me." She evaded his question and cried desperately as she felt his impossible hard cock rubbing roughly against her. She tried to ignore the feelings it gave her. It felt so good... There was a part of her that did want to submit. If she were any other girl, she might have. She found her hips grinding slightly into his, rubbing herself against him. No... Her mind whispered to her. This is what he wants. He is going to use you to get to Belle. You can't let that happen. "Please don't make me do this. I won't help you hurt her."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Belle stripped off the clothes she had worn that day and stood in front of the full length bathroom mirror. She looked at herself. Her blonde hair fell just to her shoulder blades in long waves. Her almond shaped green eyes were so tired. Saving people, slaying vampires, trying to track down the vampire that killed her parents; it was all taking a toll on her. She was just a teenage girl, after all. She wanted a life. Absentmindedly, she pictured James. If Belle were a normal girl, she could be friends with him. Real friends. Maybe she could even date him. They would go to the ice cream shoppe or to the theatre in town. They would laugh and talk all evening. She wondered what it would be like to spend the night with a person who cared about her instead of a graveyard full of death.

She sighed. Night was coming fast. She had a terrible anxious pit in her chest. It sunk down into her stomach and she almost felt like she would be sick. Something gave her a terrible feeling about tonight. She tried to shake it away but the bad feeling lingered. Even when she turned the knob and the hot water ran over her tall, shapely body - it wasn't enough to wash away the feeling of dread that overcame her.

James laughed at her words. "You've already hurt her. You've allowed yourself to fall into this situation. Belle armed you, put her faith in you, and you let your guard down for a smile. Whatever fate you choose now, it will hurt her." He couldn't help but notice the slight movements of her hips. Oh, she was so eager, but she was fighting her desire. Too bad she was still foolishly pleading for her freedom. It was getting on his nerves; how thick was her skull?

How thick was her skull? Now he was curious. If he gave her false hope now, would she cling to it? Or did she understand enough to reject it? "You say I can trust you, but how can I when you won't listen to me?" He removed a hand from her breast to cup her chin in his fingers. "Show me that you can listen, Fred. Show me you can obey... that you can let go. If you can surrender to me completely, not just your body but your will as well, then I can trust you. And I'll let you go home." He kissed her again.

He wouldn't let her go, of course; nothing she could say or do would convince James to let her return to her family, to her life. But it would be so amusing if she believed him. Of course, it was the sort of joke that got old really fast, and he would have to kill her afterward, but it would be quite fun for a little while.

Back
Top Bottom